A Jealous Trailer Park Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's probably just stress."

"You think?"

"I don't think, I know. Plus, you have to remember that you were a virgin before you met Harold. Sometimes, when you become sexually active, your body undergoes changes. But you're fine."

"I bought a pregnancy kit," she says, almost in a whisper, as though she is deathly afraid of what it might say.

I want to allay her fears. The longer she is kept in the dark, is the greater chance she will start to show and not be able to talk her way out of it or secretly talk her way into an abortion clinic. I want her boyfriend to dump her and parents to know, so they will force her to carry it to term and keep changing its diapers for life. Even if I have to tell her boyfriend and parents myself, I will, but it would be nice to have her showing a little more weight and symptoms first. I decide that more trickery is the best policy.

"Why don't you bring the pregnancy kit over here, and we can test you together. I've used them before so I can check the results for you. You certainly don't need to be fretting over it when it is not true. For sure it's probably just stress. You'll see."

"Thanks for all your support, Sophia. I feel better already. You really think it's just stress?"

"Stress and the fact you just became sexually active. The test will be negative, you'll see."

"I'll be over in a jiffy," she spits out, her spirits sounding buoyed and her voice less melancholy. She is beginning to think she really is fine. Only I know she is not. I laugh uproariously after she hangs up.

XXX

She finally steps through my door and I immediately tell her to pee in the blue plastic cup. "I'll put a few drops onto the kit once you're done," I tell her.

What she doesn't know is that I have already peed into an identical blue plastic cup and hidden it on the ledge above the sink, just inches behind the curtain.

She hands me the cup and I sit it on the ledge. As she gets up off the toilet and momentarily turns her back to me, I switch the cups and hide hers behind the curtain.

She turns quickly and I pour some drops from my cup with my pee, onto the kit. She watches with interest.

"Give it a few minutes," I tell her.

She is so nervous she is shaking. "My symptoms are getting worse," she whispers with a sense of dread. "I know what you are saying about stress and all, but I can't see how all those symptoms can be there if it is not true."

"Trust me," I tell her. "You're just brand new at the sex game. I've been doing this a while now. I know what I am talking about."

"Thanks Sophia. We'll soon see if you are right."

"Why don't you go sit on the couch while we are waiting," I ask her.

"No way," she insists. "I'm staying right here to make sure all the instructions are followed to the letter. The last thing I want is some crazy false reading."

"Fine," I said. "I'm going to watch some TV. You stay here with it, and let me know how it turns out in the next few minutes."

No sooner have I settled onto my slip covered couch, and found a channel on the TV I like, when she comes running into the living room, yelling how the test is negative. She reads the instructions ten times and keeps checking the results and then asks me to check them against the instructions and I do exactly as she asks, verifying over and over that she is indeed not pregnant. She is ecstatic, and I gaze at her with burning hate. She will not be going to any ivy league college and she will not be keeping her amazing figure and she most certainly won't be keeping that 'too good to be true' boyfriend of hers. If anything, I'll end up with him. She'll end up with dirty diapers. Fuck her!!!!!!!!!!

XXX

It is two weeks since she celebrated the false test. But she now phones me up, and tells me she is apprehensive over the fact her period still hasn't come and her symptoms are stronger then ever. She wonders if she took the test too early on. I tell her I will come over and give her another test. I even buy the kit for her. Then I come over and use the same dirty trick with the two blue plastic cups. She is elated that again, it is showing she is as free as a bird, and not preggy in the least. Only I know better and am gratified that her face is getting a little chubbier and her body has put on a few pounds. She confesses that she is eating more only she cannot figure out why.

She starts to brag about how she is really getting good at making love to her man. I act all interested and turned on, and ask her to show me her exact favorite spot where they do the most fucking. She points to her dresser counter top. I ask her if she could possibly make me a coffee. She says sure and runs down the stairs and into her parent's state of the art kitchen.

I place the tiny camera I rented onto an ornament that is directly facing the counter top. The ornament is filled with plastic flowers. The tacky fake flowers are dusty, meaning she never cleans them, neither looks at them closely. She'll never spot the camera.

She is soon back with my coffee, and says Harold is coming over later that day. I smile at her words. When he does come over, I will tape the ho bitch fucking Harold, then wait a few weeks till there is a show and tell tiny baby bump, then put the fuck session on you tube for the world to see, including her parents. When they confront her, they'll notice the bump, and so will Harold and so will she. By then it will be too late.

I finish my coffee, say goodbye and skip merrily down the stairs, knowing my camera will catch her naked ass in the act soon enough.

When I get home, I plug the feed into my TV. After about twenty minutes, they are naked in her bedroom.

I drool over his magnificent abs and chest. Wow! His large cock stands at attention and he holds her from behind, with one of her legs perched up onto the counter.

His hands reach round her sides and my jealous eyes widen as he grips her firm large breasts, squeezing them lustily.

His cock is where it should be, gliding in and out of her pussy from behind as she grunts like a mad woman. His mouth is on her neck and shoulders, and his hot breath stretching down her silky smooth back.

She spins her head all the way around, holding his hair with her red painted fingernails so that she can kiss his lips.

After about ten minutes he slips out of her, picks her up and sits her on the counter. Then he lifts her legs over her shoulders and humps away like she is the last woman on earth. I promise myself that I will do whatever it takes to steal this glorious hunk away from her.

XXX

It is four weeks after her second false test, and she phones me all upset and blubbering. Her period has still not come, and there is a tiny bump starting to poke out of her slim, trim belly.

I figure she is about ten to eleven weeks pregnant. She then stuns me by saying she bought another kit and just finished testing herself, only now, the results are different. The test says she definitely was pregnant all along. She weeps that her life is going to be ruined. She is uncertain as to what to do.

I tell her not to say anything to anyone and that I will figure something out and get back to her later in the day.

She tells me thanks and that she will wait for my call.

Instead of calling her back like I promise, I instead visit her mother at her work place and tell her that her precious daughter has been lying to her and that she has been humping some rich dude named Harold behind her back whenever she is out.

She doesn't believe me and says she is going to have security toss me out. But then I stun her by asking if she has noticed her daughter's face a little chubbier than usual. She says she has.

I tell her to check her naked tummy when she gets home. She will see the baby starting to show.

She now believes me and thanks me for coming by, but blows a gasket, wanting more information. I tell her I have said too much already and make her promise she won't tell her daughter that it was me that ratted her out.

I next phone her dad at his work place and he nearly has a heart attack when I talk him into tuning into the you tube that shows his precious princess getting her pussy hole spanked for hours on end by Harold. He is aghast that the whole world can see her fucking. I lie and say that she told me she was going to put it on you tube thinking her parents would never find out. I make him promise as well that she won't mention to Clarise that it was I that told on her.

I then go to the automotive showroom where Harold owns a car dealership given to him in his dead father's will.

Surprisingly, he doesn't remember me even though we met once before. I re-introduce myself to Harold and tell him that Clarise has been trying to set him up by purposely lying about using birth control when actually she is using nothing. I explain she is trying to trap him into expensive child support payments. He doesn't want to believe me that she would do such a thing, so then I ask him if she doesn't look heavier to him, and he says she kind of does, in the face, tummy and hips, but that he simply figured she was eating more now that she was being fulfilled with sex.

I then tell him that she was bragging to me and others that she loves to fuck guys and that she has too many boyfriends to name. I tell him she even secretly films the sex and puts it on you tube and that she has shown off at least ten guys she has been with already. He absolutely freaks and doesn't believe me, but then I tell him that if he takes me to his house, I can show him the film she is currently showing of him and her. He agrees, and off I go to his place, my horny pussy ready to catch him on the rebound. When I show him the you tube, he cries on my shoulder and thanks me for showing him.

I tell him I will hang around and talk about it if he likes, just so he doesn't have to be alone in his sorrow at a time like this. He thanks me and agrees that he could certainly use a friend right about now.

XXX

It is two months since I ratted out that ho bitch Clarise.

She couldn't go to college, not with a swelling belly she couldn't, so now I guess she will just end up being a minimum wage clerk like most eighteen year old girls.

Her parents have booted her out of their house and Harold refused to take her in, saying they were through for how she humiliated him and tried to set him up.

She lives at a community shelter with a lot of other desperate folk.

As for me, I live at Harold's impressive mansion. I also drive Harold's expensive car, and use Harold's unending stack of gold and platinum credit cards.

He was only too happy to make love to me on the rebound. And wouldn't you know it? Now I'm pregnant for Harold just like Clarise. Only difference is, I'm the one wearing his engagement ring.

He tells me he is still heartbroken over Clarise betraying him like that. I advise him not to take any of her calls. He agrees and ignores her completely. His lawyer will be sending her a few hundred bucks a month when the baby is born, but that is it. Legally, she had told him she was on birth control but was lying about it, intentionally trying to trick him. The courts frown on such gold digging fraudulent behavior and refuse to reward it. She is basically on her own, therefore, right where she belongs.

I guess I finally got one up on my Trailer Park Sisters as far as having money and not being single goes. And so, I am no longer a very jealous poor girl, but lots of my sisters are secretly jealous of me, only there aint too much they can do to hurt me now. As far as crabs in a barrel go, I've already crawled out of mine.

###


12