A Jessie Mcclintock Story - Ghost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking over at Brett she could see by the growing tent in his jeans that he was having a similar reaction to this unexpected vision. Whatever this place was, modesty was not on the menu. Yet even though you could see absolutely everything this gliding vixen had to offer, it was somehow all the hotter because of the shimmery fabric that caressed her skin as she moved.

Melissa almost expected her to glide right through the two of them, but instead she stopped directly in front of them.

"Welcome to Manor House, m'Lord and m'Lady. How may I serve you this evening?"

Brett and Melissa locked eyes confused, and more than a little bit turned on. Both were wondering what the hell was going on.

"Um, we're not a Lord or Lady," Brett managed to stammer.

"You're not?" The girl looked genuinely confused. "I had better ask The Master what to do then. Please make yourselves comfortable."

That last offer would have been much easier to take if the mysterious lass hadn't suddenly up and disappeared.

"Brett?" Melissa trembled as she grabbed his arm tight. "What's going on here?"

"I don't know, babe. I guess this whole thing is supposed to be some sort of adult themed haunted house. I had no idea there were gonna be naked chicks, and I definitely didn't expect F/X that good. She must have slipped through a trap door or something."

"What if these are actually ghosts? And who is the Master? I'm not sure I want to meet him."

"These are not real ghosts. Ghosts are bullshit and this place is just a really well done haunted house. I am getting a little concerned that I know how they're planning to make their money though."

Melissa blushed at the hot surge of wetness she felt thinking about that possibility. A "ghost" wench having her way with the two of them. Watching some pseudo specter riding her boyfriend's cock while he ate Melissa out and she made out with the ghost girl. Melissa had been thinking about threesomes more and more lately. She'd never had the guts, and felt a spike of jealousy any time she thought about sharing, but she also had some blistering orgasms when Brett wasn't around to satisfy her with the image of the two of them fucking another woman.

"The Master will see you now, m'Lady"

Ghost girl had returned, and had with her another spectral hottie. This one was slimmer, with small, pert breasts on a lithe frame that reminded Melissa a little bit too much of herself.

"Wait a minute, I'm not letting my girlfriend out of my sight," Brett insisted.

"M'Lord, The Master only speaks with women about matters of business. He is quite a progressive thinker in that regard. I understand it can be troubling for a man to relinquish control of his woman, but Kaitlyn and I will happily tend to your needs while your Lady meets with the Master."

Melissa was finding herself more and more fascinated by this whole situation. And as much as she wanted to tell herself it was all an improbably impressive show, she couldn't shake the feeling that this was very real. And that whatever transpired in her meeting with The Master would have consequences reaching far beyond one evening of boundary pushing adult entertainment. She began walking in the direction the Ghost Girl indicated.

"Melissa, what are you doing?" Brett snapped as he grabbed her arm.

"Relax Brett. It's just a bit of fun. It's not like some ethereal Master is going to take me against my will while you have a threesome with two ghost hookers."

Brett was surprised by the casual demeanor that had overtaken Melissa, but he also couldn't deny the straining he felt in his pants at the idea of having his way with these two pale vixens. He was worried about one practical matter.

"Ladies, how much is this evening going to cost us?"

"Cost, sir?" they echoed in unison.

"How much money will we owe you for whatever is about to happen?"

"Oh no, The Master does not deal in money with a situation like this. He will make...other arrangements. Now please, m'Lady, The Master does not like to be kept waiting.

Melissa gave Brett a quick kiss.

"I'll be fine. Have fun and I'll be back soon."

Brett watched his girlfriend disappear down the hall, absolutely puzzled by her appearing to give him the greenlight to have a threesome without her, and wondering where all the trepidation she'd felt earlier went. Those thoughts dissipated quickly as the two woman approached him. The one named Kaitlyn gave him a smile that caused his already straining cock to threaten to burst the zipper on his jeans. Fortunately as she slipped her fingers through his hair to draw him in for a passionate kiss, Ghost Girl was working to relieve the pressure he felt. Within seconds his jeans were down around his ankles for the second time tonight, but this time he felt the delicate pull of two sets of unfamiliar fingers working his shaft up and down while delicious lips played over his body.

Melissa moved gently down what appeared to be an impossibly long hallway. She was sure it was simply a trick of the light, but the walls actually seemed to twist at the oddest angles. Her body was on fire. Each step threatened to bring her to orgasm, a light shock of pleasure shooting from her clit with every movement. As good as Brett made her feel, Melissa had never come close to this level of heat in her life. All at the thought of her boyfriend being ravaged by ghost whores and a spirit Master waiting for her with God knows what intent for her aching, dripping pussy.

It was impossible to tell how long she'd been walking. Seconds, minutes, hours? Melissa was lost in a phantasmagoric experience. She felt eyes on her; that was sure. She wasn't clear on where she was going or when she'd get there, but she knew she'd know. Somehow that was obvious. Occasionally she felt a touch letting her know she wasn't alone. A hand on her ass, a tweak of her nipple, a finger sliding gently across her slit. All hot, soft phantom contact. All seemed gentle and directed towards turning her entire body into trembling, molten heat.

And then without warning or drama, she was there. It was the door she was supposed to be at to meet The Master. She could feel his presence inside. A subtle pull at her navel encouraging her to enter. Without hesitation Melissa pushed the door open.

Upon entering the room she felt her breath catch. There was no Master that she could see, but she felt his presence filling the room. Her legs trembled from the avalanche of desire coursing through her body, threatening to overwhelm her. Melissa pressed her legs together hard, trying to get some relief, but somehow knowing it was not allowed. Desperate for some indication that he approved of her, wanted her.

The first touch was surprisingly gentle. She expected to be taken, hard and fast without question or recourse, but instead two strong and steady hands fell on her shoulders. Melissa closed her eyes. There was nothing to look at anyway, and the feeling of The Master's hands on her was to be savored. This is where she belonged. This is who she belonged to. She would do anything, be anything for him. No questions asked.

As soon as that thought settled into Melissa's brain she felt one of those hands press against the small of her back, guiding her over to a sturdy wooden table with a gorgeous antique mirror above it. The moment her hips touched the table's edge she felt herself pushed over it, bent at the waist, her skirt slipping higher than modesty should allow. And then, with exquisite patience the fabric of her skirt was pulled higher, completely exposing her soaked panties to The Master's wishes. At least for a moment. In no time she felt the soft cotton of her underwear pulled by invisible fingers over her sacrum, gently past the twin globes of her toned ass, and finally all the way down her legs; releasing her pussy to the open air with what felt like a wet kiss goodbye.

Melissa had never felt so vulnerable nor so ready to explode. She could tell that the first touch between her legs would send her cascading into a world of unimaginable bliss. Though The Master was patient, she was greedy for more sensation, desperate to cum. Melissa inadvertently started pushing back, trying to hump the air, attempting to make contact with the apparition that would not show himself, but had her in animalistic heat.

The Master did not approve. She could feel the energy shift from tender to irritated. Fear tickled the back of her neck because the power that was causing her insides to boil was also available for punishment. She could sense it. Could sense that she was about to be taught a lesson in obedience. Could sense she was about to learn that her desires were inconsequential.

There was no warning before the first smack. Melissa was bent over, trying to decide how to apologize to The Master for forgetting her place, and then she had tears streaming down her face as her ass burned from a hard, cruel spank across her backside. And then another. And another. Melissa felt the pain emanate with angry heat, but also just below it something else. Her desire. Her need. They were taking over. Every smack of her ass caused the flesh to shake and her pussy to clench. Every spank made her clit tremble.

It wasn't long under this assault before she felt the arousal take hold, overtaking the pain, even transforming it. Making each blow a welcome step closer to orgasm. She found herself feeling profoundly grateful that The Master cared enough to correct her in this way. And when he paused, for just a moment, she knew her release was about to be granted.

SMACK!!

It was unlike anything Melissa had ever felt before. Pain and pleasure dancing together like Yin and Yang, streaking through her body, creating a new sensation. She lacked words for what she felt. An undulating, unstoppable force that filled every atom of her being and then exploded. Melissa felt torrents of lust pour out of her. It felt like she must have coated the room with her desire. If not for the table to lean on, she had no doubt she'd be nothing but a small convulsing ball on the floor.

And the waves kept coming. A tidal flow of all her unmet and unknown needs. A maelstrom of want and need. It seemed too much for a human body to bear. Yet bear it she did. Not exhausted but ready for more. Thinking about The Master. Thinking about the pleasure and the lessons he'd imparted. But he'd had no satisfaction. She needed to please The Master.

His smile at that thought was obvious. It lit the room. She felt his approval, both at her endurance and her desire to please him, reverberate in her core. Wanting to show him her absolute surrender Melissa turned around and climbed up on the table. Her ass was on fire, but it only served to stoke the flames of lust she felt. She laid her head back, spread her arms to the side, and let her legs fall apart, opening her quivering opening to The Master's gaze. He liked that. She could feel him draw close to look at her, the aftershocks still causing her lips to pulse and shake.

She wanted badly to reach out and pull The Master into her. She wanted him to fuck her stupid. To leave her lolling and wasted like she had some sort of sexual lobotomy. But that was not what she was here for. Melissa knew she was here to be used. And if The Master deigned to allow her mind-blowing, life changing orgasms then she would consider herself all the luckier for it.

His hands began to caress her. Starting with her breasts. Back and forth between gentle play and the most lovely sensation of nipple pinching. She couldn't imagine anything better than laying here, the plaything of the most powerful presence she'd ever encountered. His fingers like sinewy snakes tracing down to her swollen womanhood, spreading her open to prepare her for his entrance.

Melissa could feel the desire leaking down, completely coating her exposed ass, and felt The Master push her legs back just so. A slight breeze drifted past her puckered asshole making it clear how fully open she was. One thick, ghostly finger pressed its way inside of her back passage. Melissa felt another orgasm rising fast. Brett had fucked her ass as well as a girl could ask, but feeling The Master start to claim that forbidden territory made her eyes roll back.

And then she felt his strong grip on her throat.

YESSSSSS!!!!

Melissa had fantasized about it for so long. Wishing The Master would choke her unconscious while he fucked her senseless. Or, wait, maybe she hadn't. None of this seemed quite right, but God it felt so hot. Letting The Master close his hands on her throat. Darkness starting to creep in. Her blood pounding in her ears. And then she felt it.

The Master lined up his cock with her dripping pussy. She could sense the sheer size of him. It was ridiculous. It was inhuman. It was delicious.

And then bliss. The Master speared her to her very core, the thought of a shishkabob she had enjoyed last week leaping to mind. Her tiny body nothing but a receptacle for The Master's lust. His thick, glorious cock sawing in and out of her without remorse. Her trembling body trying to hold on to consciousness as The Master released his grip on her neck enough that she could feel every moment of his taking her. That delirious sensation of what felt like yards of cock pulling her inner walls into an ongoing spasm of pleasure and submission.

And then he flipped her. Face pressed hard against the table as she felt that giant cock take her from behind. No sooner had the impossible beast between her legs filled her to the hilt then her head was yanked back by the hair, rough and in control. She loved it. Melissa thrilled as her tiny wrists were both pulled back hard, causing her body to hang just above the table while being pounded to her most sensitive depths by The Master's unrelenting invisible cock. Then with hardly a second's breath Melissa found her head pulled up again, by the throat this time. Airflow once again choked off from her lungs making her chest burn with the desire to breathe while her stomach exploded with the pressure and pleasure of her dominant lover's steady strokes.

Melissa felt her world compressing in around her. The exploding pleasure mixed with her fading consciousness took her down a cylindrical wormhole that would have made Willy Wonka envious. It was like all her senses, all her life, all her experiences, all her potential came together to...to...

It suddenly all stopped.

Melissa had the unique sensation of looking down upon herself getting royally fucked, her body tossed about like so much trash by the cruel gorgeous man behind her. She could see him. She could see The Master. Wait, how could she see him? She was somehow out of her body. And The Master, The Master. He didn't seem so impressive anymore now that she had released the bonds of her fleshly needs. In fact he looked more like a handsome bully. Tall, shoulders built to hold up walls, but an angry sneer on his face as he used her body without concern or remorse. She could see now that if he kept it up he would eventually hammer her little frame in two.

So this angry spirit added to his harem by overcoming unsuspecting women with desire and then fucking them to death!? What a dick! Sure, there were worse ways to go, but it was certainly far from chivalrous. Brett would never treat her like that.

Brett? BRETT! What was happening to him? Melissa prayed it was only some ghostly pleasure that he was experiencing. After this night she could easily forgive him whatever juvenile fun he had at the hands, mouth and so on those two floating wenches had to offer. But if he was in danger...Melissa could hardly think about it. She had to find him.

And just like that, as soon as the thought crossed her mind her spirit form was in the room with Brett. And relief washed over her. He seemed fine. Laying on his back with Ghost Girl riding his cock for all she was worth, while Kaitlyn ground her eager center down onto his mouth. Looking from above it was a bit difficult to make out Brett at all, but based on the ladies convulsions, it seemed he was giving as good as he got.

Melissa was about to return to The Master's room to figure out a way to retrieve her body in one piece when she noticed a small, but disturbing detail. Hardly noticeable at first, but every few seconds Brett's body flickered. It looked like candlelight in a subtle wind, but something was definitely going on.

"Brett!" she yelled.

The two girls looked up at Melissa and smiled.

"He can't hear you m'Lady," a clear mocking tone in the voice now. "He's begun his journey to the other side. Can't stop it. He'll be with us soon. And so will you."

"Yes you will," chimed in her spectral sister. "but you best get back. The Master won't like it if he realizes you've been wandering. He likes all his women compliant."

Melissa rushed down to try and pull Brett from under these two succubi, but it was too late. Even as she reached out for him she knew it was too late. His body was hardly visible anymore. And then the spell was broken briefly. Brett locked eyes with her and smiled sadly.

"I'm sorry, baby."

He vanished. And Melissa screamed with rage and frustration. What had started out as a boundary pushing night of fun and mutual sharing had now morphed into a nightmare of disappearing boyfriend and bodiless wandering. Whatever all this was, it was not OK.

CRASH!

Melissa and the two ghost whores jolted as the wall to their right came crashing down. Standing there amidst the rubble was The Master. The two women who moments ago had been fucking her boyfriend into oblivion now rushed to his side. Both entwining themselves around his legs like cats. Their hands alternately stoking the giant, angry member jutting out from between his legs, and shoving multiple fingers into their own dripping cores. Even in her astral form Melissa could feel the pull of The Master, and these two were clearly at least partly corporeal. She knew the urgency with which his presence would fill them. If they hadn't just killed her boyfriend she might even feel some pity for them.

"Trying to leave me so soon, m'Lady," The Master spat. Venom dripped from his tongue as he continued.

"I do so try to show my ladies a good time before I suck them dry. You see, that immense sexual charge you feel when you're around me is what I feed on. And your gender is so weak that it takes but a tickle in the right place and you all give yourselves to me without even noticing that I am taking all of that energy. It keeps me vibrant. It keeps me alive. Sadly it leaves your body a desiccated husk and your spirit stuck here for eternity in my service, but that's a price I'm willing for you to pay."

Melissa wanted to hate him. Wanted to escape this damned place and get as far from it as possible, but his words reverberated within her, even though her body remained removed from her. She found herself unconsciously drifting towards The Master, ready to accept her fate as a part of his harem.

"Yes, my beautiful new charge. Give yourself to me forever. Perhaps if you attend to your duties well I'll even let you play with your boyfriend now and again."

Boyfriend? Brett! Oh God he was gone. And here she was again falling into the clutches of the asshole who had killed him. Not this time. Screwing her courage fast Melissa thought about her body, returning to it, and just that quickly was back in the room. She looked down at her crumpled form and wondered if her spirit could breathe life back into that pathetic shell. But the only way to escape this hell was to try.

Melissa imagined herself in her body and felt a rush of sensation as all of her nerve endings, all of her physical attributes rebooted. She gasped as she was shocked with the sensation of desire and need again. Feeling a yawning emptiness inside her where The Master's cock no longer resided. The soreness and the pain wracking her body were the only thing keeping her from falling on her back, legs open, begging to be taken over and over again.