A Jinxed Encounter

Story Info
Jinx captures a snooping Enforcer & breaks him into a slave.
11.6k words
4.25
8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RDThrob
RDThrob
45 Followers

Enforcers are highly regarded and respected, that's why I became one. But I recently encountered the infamous Loose Canon of Undercity who not only hates the enforcers or anyone from topside, but rather enjoys tormenting us.

Nick, a new addition to the Enforcers, was midnight patrolling the docks of Hexgates along with his senior partner Marco. "So why did you join the Enforcers? Especially now when we are in open conflict with the Gangs from Undercity." Marco asked Nick.

"When I was little an Enforcer, named Grayson, saved my life during the Rebellion. Later I found out she was a well-respected figure in the whole city but was murdered in a gang conflict in Undercity. I wanted to kinda follow in her footsteps, you know. Serve the city, help the people and earn a name for myself. So I joined the academy and completed my training as fast as I could to join the field." Nick replied.

"That's cool and all but don't get over your head. Watch out for yourself first. Not everyone respects the Enforcers. Especially down there." Marco said pointing across the bridge at Undercity.

Nick was surveying the ships when he saw an orange glow in the dark of the night. He stared in that direction for a second and yelled, "FIRE! Fire at dock number 4." He broke into a sprint and Marco followed.

They reached the dock and saw a ship on fire. They ran to the freight ship and met another team of Enforcers. "What's going on?" Marco yelled at them.

"We were patrolling these docks, but the ship suddenly caught fire. We didn't see anyone enter or leave." One of the Enforcers replied. "You call the Fire Control, we will sweep the area. Nick, you keep a lookout here." Marco gave the orders and they left him by the burning ship.

Nick looked around for a possible culprit but didn't see anyone. All of a sudden, he heard a voice between the roaring flames. He focused and sure enough heard a woman's voice coming from inside the ship. He looked for an opening between the flames and jumped onboard. Covering his mouth and nose he shouted, "Is anyone here? Can you hear me?" No reply came so Nick ran through the ship, trying to avoid the fire and debris. He reached the stairway leading to the Cargo hold and heard a girl's laughter coming from below. He quickly jumped down but twisted his ankle on landing.

NIck fell down in a puddle of water and tried to stand up despite the pain in his foot. The entire hold was slowly filling with water. He looked around for a breach and saw someone with blue hair between the boxes. "Hey who are you? What are you doing down here? It's dangerous." He said while trying to drag himself across the shallow pool of water. She suddenly vanished between the boxes. Nick took out his gun from its holster and looked around frantically. He could hear water splashing from different directions and tried to follow.

CLANG! Nick turned around and saw a toy monkey sitting on a box. It began banging its cymbals repeatedly. He slowly moved towards it, hopping on his good foot.

THUMP! Nick felt something metallic and heavy hit the back of his head and fell down. He tried to turn around quickly but his gun was kicked away and a heavy boot landed on his chest. He looked up, saw a gun pointing straight at him, and holding it was a girl in her late teens, or early twenties perhaps. She had long blue hair tied into twin braids reaching her waist. Nick recognized her. She was Jinx, a psychotic anarchist from the undercity, wanted for multiple murders and theft and basically any crime there was about causing chaos.

Jinx stared down at the Enforcer in the rising water pool, pressing down her foot. She had a blank look on her face which creeped Nick out. After a few seconds, she tilted her head to one side, Clink! He heard her pull the hammer of her gun and braced himself for the shot, trying to put on a brave face. Boom! An explosion erupted in the corner of the room of the hold and more water began pouring in. Without taking her eyes off him, Jinx spun her gun and holstered it. She took her foot off Nick's chest and stepped back. He stared back at Jinx for a moment and thought this was his chance. He tried to spring back to his feet but was met with a heavy booted spin kick flat on his face and blacked out.

Nick woke up with a heavy head. He had a blindfold on and a mouth gag. He tried to move but realized he was tied with his hands behind his back to a chair. He tried to shake himself off and scream but could only bring out a muffled whimper. He spent the next 10 minutes in a futile attempt to get out of his restraints when he heard heavy footsteps getting closer to him.

The blindfold was ripped from his face, and Nick tried to adjust to the light. He was in a dark room with a little window for light. The room was empty except for a shower head on one side and a squat toilet on the other, it must be a bathroom, he thought.

He looked up and saw Jinx staring down at him with her arms crossed. He finally got a clear look at her, with her toned body and small but perky breast covered by a tight crop top and striped and tattered pants. He tried to speak out of his gagged mouth. Hearing the squeaks from her captive Jinx started laughing like a maniac. Her entire body language changed as she skipped in circles around him, running her hands over his body and Nick suddenly realized he was completely naked. When did that happen, did she take off my uniform and tied me up naked like that, Nick thought. He was now even more nervous about his current situation and scared of the young girl dancing and laughing around him.

Jinx twirled around, grabbed Nick's hair and leaped over him. She landed on Nick's lap and pulled his hair making him look up at her face with her devious smile. "My, oh my, oh my. What do we have here? A little bunny who fell down the wrong hole." Jinx said in a mocking tone. She let go of Nick's hair and grabbed his neck, "You Idiot! You almost messed up my plan. Do you have any idea of how much work I put into that heist?" Jinx now spoke with a domineering tone. "Sneaking on the ship, setting it ablaze, blasting a hole in the cargo hold. So. Much. Work." She tightened her grip with each word. "And low and behold, an Enforcer comes along and almost ruins the entire thing." Jinx was staring into Nick's eyes and then suddenly let go of his throat. "Oh well, no harm no foul. Hahaha'' She leaned back laughing and put her hands on his shoulders.

Nick had never seen someone go through such erratic mood swings, at one moment she seemed dominantly menacing and at the next, she seemed to madly enjoy everything. He was getting uneasy but tried to keep a strong face. He suddenly became conscious of his lack of clothes and Jinx's weight on his naked body. He could feel his dick stirring involuntarily.

"So I got the chemicals I wanted, these are great for building my bombs by the way, and I own a nosy Enforcer now. So...who are you? You got a name?" Jinx said and booped Nick's nose, waiting for an answer. "Oh silly me." She chuckled and pulled down his gag. "Nick and yes I am an Enforcer you criminal. And you will pay...." Nick tried to speak but Jinx put the gag back in his mouth. "Ooh touchy and mouthy." Jinx's tone and face hardened. She grabbed his throat again and leaned her face closer to his. A wide smile slowly crept on her face which gave Nick a chill. "I'll tell you what is going to happen. Now that I own you, I'll use you however I want. You are going to stay here and serve as my butler, my slave, my dog, my chair." She giggled. "What do you think? Isn't that just lovely? And judging from the bulge I feel, I think you are excited as well." Nick was baffled and couldn't believe her words. She was going to keep him as a slave and use him? What did she mean and did she really think I am going to go along with this absurdity? He thought and tried to scream, but the tight grip on his throat and the gag prevented any sound.

Jinx finally let go and leaped back to her feet. She looked down at Nick's semi erect penis and smiled. She took out something from her pocket, a device Nick couldn't recognise. Jinx pulled down his gag and he blurted, "If you think I'll just do anything you say and go along with your absurd schemes, you are craz..." He was cut short with a strong kick to his chest. He toppled over still tied to the chair and fell back, knocking the wind out of him. Jinx stepped forward and stood over Nick, who was trying to breathe after the sudden impact. She spoke, "Don't worry. I will train you thoroughly. By the time I am done with you, you will be barking and rolling over and licking my feet on command. And this will help with your training." Jinx turned around, giving him a full view of her bubble butt. Compared to her small breasts she had an enormous perfectly shaped ass.

Without a word, Jinx dropped on Nick's neck. Engulfing and crushing his throat under her big ass. He croaked and tried to squirm. The soft cheeks completely covered his throat from chin to chest and unable to move, Nick could only see Jinx's tattooed back. She crossed her legs on Nick's torso, now putting her full weight on him and immobilizing him. She took the device and began clamping it on. Nick could barely breathe and now felt her handling his penis and balls, as more blood rushed to it. He felt a cold metal contraption tighten on his semi-erect penis and balls.

"Perfect!" Jinx squealed like a little girl upon seeing the toy of her own design fit so perfectly. It was a taser ring encircling 2 inches of Nick's dick and cupping his balls. She sat on Nick's neck examining the toy for any loose points or rickety joints, ignoring his groans. After a couple of minutes, satisfied with her work, Jinx looked over her shoulder at Nick's red face and giggled, "As I said you will be my slave, my property from now and obey everything I say as if your life depended on it, because it will. And your name from now on will be....Chuck." Jinx chuckled, "And to ensure proper obedience and smooth training I will use this." She raised her hand holding some sort of trigger, Chuck could barely see from under the massive cheeks. "Fuck....You...will....pay for...." he tried to speak.

ZAAARPP!

A jolt of current zapped Chuck in his balls and dick and he squealed. Jinx threw her arms and her legs up laughing hysterically, putting more pressure on his throat as he coughed from the pain. "Isn't this amazing, I built it myself." Jinx said proudly in a matter-of-fact tone, as she wiped tears from her eyes. "So every time you disobey or disappoint me, or just annoy me for any reason, you will be disciplined, just like that."

ZAAP!

Jinx pressed the trigger again with her last word. Another bolt hit Chuck's crotch, he tried to cover them up or roll up, but couldn't move at all. Jinx went into a fit of laughter again as his face turned red. After a few moments of hilarity, she stood up from his throat and turned around, placing both her feet on either side of his head and Chuck got a delightful view of Jinx from under her. She squatted down until her ass hovered just over his mouth and said, "Chuck, your next order is to acknowledge me as your mistress, your owner, etc, etc, etc," She lightly bounced on his mouth with each etc, "By giving my ass a nice wet kiss." Finally able to breathe, Chuck could now smell Jinx's crotch and ass clearly. The pungent lingering smell of farts, sweat and urine was overwhelming and he wondered if she ever bathed or cleaned her clothes. He shouted, "FUCK YOU!" loathing the prospect of being captured and humiliated like this, and turned his head to the side, meeting his cheek with the cold floor.

Tsk Tsk Tsk, Jinx tutted and dropped on Chuck's side-turned head, engulfing it from the back of his head to his nose. Her smile evaporated and her face hardened, "You were just given an order and you refuse? That's really disrespectful to your owner. You must apologize nicely...after your punishment." Jinx said and held down the trigger. A continuous jolt of sharp current hit Chuck, raging through his cock and balls. "AHHHNnnn!" He tried to hold in a scream as tears formed in his eyes. Jinx held the trigger down for a few seconds with a cold look on her face as she felt the head under her ass shiver.

PPPPrrrBBBTTTt!

Jinx let the trigger go after a few seconds and ripped a fart along with it, blasting Chuck's head. Finally free of the shock, he breathed deep and unknowingly, inhaled the rotten air released by Jinx. He coughed from the smell, shifting Jinx's cold expression and sending her into a fit again. She began grinding her ass over his head and said, "That is what you get for being cheeky. You could have just kissed my ass, but nooo. Now you will kiss and lick my ass clean." Jinx raised herself slightly and turned Chuck's head upright, who felt too weak to fight back. She landed back down, this time straight on his face. His nose dug deep into her crack and his entire face was covered from ear to ear. With his nose wedged up Jinx's ass, the smell got even worse, and he could feel the dampness of her pants from all the sweat and leaking juices.

"Ahh, this is much better. Now stick your tongue out." Jinx sighed and wiggled her ass to get a better grip and more comfortable position on the face. Too focused on trying to breathe and mouth completely covered, Chuck didn't react which annoyed Jinx. She frowned and grabbed his balls with her free hand and tapped the trigger.

ZZRRRPP!

Another jolt hit Chuck's balls and dick and Jinx's hand holding them. Unable to move or speak he groaned into her ass and she cackled with the shock passing to her hand. The poking nose and quivering mouth in her ass were so amusing to her, Jinx laughed and without letting go of the balls, began rubbing her ass over Chuck's face. "Enough games. Now that you know it is useless, and rather pathetic, for you to resist, kiss my ass and thank me for it." Jinx said and slightly squeezed with her hand. Chuck's balls were already shivering and now painfully squeezed, he didn't want to just give in to the maniac on top of him but didn't feel like he had a choice. He lightly kissed her leggings covered ass, tasting the sweat soaked in them. Even after the kiss Jinx didn't stop grinding her ass or let go of the balls, instead she squeezed even harder. Can't she feel my lips with her leggings on, Chuck thought. He tightened his resolve and gave a deep kiss, digging his lips into the ass this time and tasting the stained cloth.

Jinx stopped grinding and released the pressure on the balls when she felt a light kiss on her cheeks, she smiled widely. "Oh, did the big strong enforcer just kiss little Jinx's ass?" she said sarcastically and chuckled. "But I barely felt it. I know what to do." She hopped back on her feet and quickly took off her legging, revealing a pink thong wedged in her gorgeous ass. She looked over her shoulder to see Chuck's red face staring at her ass and raised her hand with the trigger and put a finger on it. Chuck's eyes widened and Jinx could see the panic in his eyes and giggled. He blurted out, "No, please don't, I kissed your ass. I'll do anything you say. Mi...Mistress."

Jinx laughed and dropped her ass back on Chuck's face before he could go on. The bare cheeks slammed hard against his face and he could feel himself being buried in the flesh. Even though the damp leggings smelled, they were nothing compared to the bare cheeks now completely filling his senses.

"There you go. C'mon, I'm waiting." Jinx said and wriggled her bare ass, burying Chuck's face even deeper. He couldn't believe the spot he was in, he didn't want to kiss a criminal's ass but didn't see a way out. He puckered his lips and planted a quick kiss on one cheek and waited. Without a word, Jinx huffed and clenched her cheeks. Chuck compliantly planted a deep kiss this time on one cheek, and one on the other just to be safe.

Jinx raised her ass slightly and said, "Good boy. Now, what do you say to your owner?" Chuck thought for a second and hesitantly spoke, "Thank You Ma'am?" She dropped her ass back down on his face and rolled her eyes, "Not great, but that's ok. I will teach you some proper manners and make sure you are thankful and obsessed with my ass soon enough. For now, here is your prize."

PPPPFFFRRRBBSSST!

Jinx released a thunderous and wet fart on Chuck's face. Having no way to escape, the air passed into Chuck's nose, who began coughing from the foul smell. She giggled and rubbed her fragrant ass on his face and said, "Wasn't that just great. Now...Your owner wants you to lick the asshole who just gave you such a wonderful present. You two should get to know each other anyway. You'll be spending a lot of time together. Hahaha!" Chuck was still recovering when Jinx moved and wriggled again, so his mouth could get closer to her asshole. He tried to collect himself, never imagining he would one day have to serve such...mystifying demands of a criminal like Jinx.

Chuck resistantly opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue. He recoiled from the sweaty and shitty taste of her unwashed crack at first but stuck his tongue out again and managed to lick above the hole. He continued to lick around the hole for a few minutes.

ZZZRrrrPPP!

Another bolt hit Chuck's dick and balls, his entire body shuddered and he bit his tongue. "The tongue massage was ok, but I told you to lick my asshole." Jinx said in a flat cold tone, which gave him goosebumps. He quickly took out his tongue and dragged it across the crack till he felt the rim. He could explicitly taste Jinx now. The salty sweat and dirt and fart stains overwhelmed Chuck at first but he was able to continue licking the rim without recoiling. He dragged his tongue around and across the hole, and even poked the tight flesh with his tongue. He felt the hole clench and loosen with his pokes and the taste got even more pungent as he cleaned the entire crack and rim with his tongue, swallowing hard the sweat and filth. Jinx was having a blast, she had a tongue rimming her dirty asshole. I may not have to bathe anymore, she thought and giggled.

"Open your mouth and hold it against my hole, I have another present for you," Jinx stated. Chuck was hesitant for a moment which irked Jinx, she grabbed his balls and squeezed them, and immediately felt his open lips surrounding and covering her asshole. She smiled and said, "I told you, resistance is stupid and painful." She gave the balls a quick tight squeeze, earning a groan in her ass, and then let go. Chuck sighed when the hand let go of his sore balls, but immediately felt the cheeks covering his face clench. He knew what was coming, but couldn't move his head and feared closing his mouth.

PPPPRRRFFSSSSbbbbTRRR!

A long, thunderous and wet fart was blasted in his open mouth, ramming through his throat and its grunting echo audible across the room. Chuck began coughing and crying from the rancid smell and taste of the worst fart he had experienced so far. Jinx was so delighted and amused by the noise Chuck's throat made she began bouncing on his face, "Again again, open your mouth, fart slut." Chuck didn't think he would survive such a thing again and began squirming, he shut his mouth and grunted into Jinx's ass. "I said AGAIN!" Jinx roared in her rush and thrust the trigger with both her hands.

ZZZZZRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPBBTTTTTT!

The continuous shock zapped into his balls and passed through his entire body. It even passed through his face into Jinx's ass, who seemed to enjoy the little current and the vibrating seat. Chuck tried to keep his mouth shut but gave in to the pain within seconds and opened his mouth screaming into Jinx's ass. She let go of the trigger once she felt the muffled scream in her crack. "Hmm. Chuck Chuck...Chuck, you are not doing so good. How long do I have to hurt you? I mean I don't mind it, It is thrilling. But you are such a slow learner, and I have so much to do with you, to teach you. Now c'mon, open your mouth wide, say aaah..." Jinx said and Chuck obediently opened his mouth, again surrounding the asshole and without thinking about it pressed his tongue against her hole, hoping to block some of the force. Jinx raised her eyebrow upon feeling the lips and the poking tongue, and grinned. Nothing happened for a minute as Jinx strained and built up pressure,

RDThrob
RDThrob
45 Followers