A Job Interview

Story Info
Lilith discovers that she has applied for a special job...
2k words
4
20.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The foreign manager looked at the Japanese young woman standing in front of him with mild curiosity.

"You seem exactly the type of girl we are looking for this job, Miss Lilith."

She smiled; after all this was going easier than she expected.

"I think I have all the right qualifications, even if I don't have too much experience." she hastened to confirm.

The man seemed amused.

"This is a job difficult to navigate without experience, you are going to deal with men used to be pleased without questioning..."

"I am sure that enthusiasm can fill an initial lack of experience!" objected Lilith, who didn't like this turn of the interview.

"Certainly you have some experience in the skills we require, even if not in a professional environment...I wonder how extensive it has been.."

"Well, it's difficult to have an experience as Personal Assistant to a CEO..."

The man laughed loudly.

"You can call the position we are interviewing in that way if you like, but this is not what is going to be written on your name card..."

"And what is going to be written on the name card?"

"The job title we advertised for in the job search, Corporate Whore!"

What this a kind of joke in bad taste?

Now the man looked at her, with piercing eyes, vaguely annoyed at her shocked expression.

"You have the looks, you are dressed like one, and then there's the smell...you surely are a sound candidate for the position!"

"This is ...inappropriate...and it's not what I came for! And my way of dressing...it's just professional, certainly not slutty!" replied Lilith indignantly.

"Of course we are not looking for a cheap Kabukicho (*1) prostitute...but the skirt is short enough, the legs bare...I bet that if you had more to show the cleavage would have been more generous...and then there is the smell..."

"What do you mean?"

"There was a faint smell when you came into the room, that surprised me. I wasn't sure, but when I mentioned the position the smell grew stronger, and I became sure...this is pussy's smell, and you are excited at the idea of becoming a corporate whore...are you wearing panties, Miss Lilith?"

The young woman blushed violently, at loss for words.

It was true that in the spur of the moment, leaving the house, she had pulled off the panties she had already wore and dropped them on the floor.

In that moment it seemed an act of defiance, a cry of war that gave her strength.

Now she realized that it had been stupid...and sluttish.

"It's none of your business!", the pitch of the voice a little higher than she would have liked.

"You are not denying..." observed the man, laughing.

"I...I am not here to discuss my...underwear..."

"The smell is becoming stronger and stronger...why are you fighting who you truly are, a natural-born whore?"

She knew she had to leave the place at once, but temptation was slowly finding a way in her mind.

She was shown a door into a world she didn't know existed before or existed only in those porn videos she liked to watch, and that excited her immensely.

Suddenly she realized that if she fought the truth, the smell was going to grow even more; actually, now she could smell it herself, there was no way to hide it.

"I am not wearing any panties " she admitted, lowering her head, defeated.

"Show me!"

"But..."

"Show me, you took them off so that you could show me your pussy, isn't it? Let's see what you've got"

Lilith took the hem of her skirt, uncertain of what to do.

It was the strangest feeling: now she desperately wanted that this man, whom she had met for the first time ten minutes before, look at her pussy and tell her it was pretty.

She had always been insecure about her asymmetric labia: what if he dismissed her, derisively, disappointed by her imperfection?

But there was no way to make it easier: she had to accept his judgment and live with it.

Slowly, she pulled the hem up, uncovering her lovely, plump pussy.

"Higher!" the man ordered, and she rushed to obey, willing to please.

"You are freshly shaven, just what I would expect from a slut...did you do it for the interview?" the man inquired, a smirk on his face.

"No, I..."

"You do it regularly, isn't it? You feel cleaner that way? Or is your lover's request? It doesn't matter, actually..."

"Spread those lovely pussy lips, I want to take a better look inside..."

She smiled, happy of that comment; then she thought of the order. She looked at him and understood that he meant to be obeyed.

With both hands she pulled the labia open.

For an interminable time he seemed to fix his eyes on his vulva.

"Look at me!" he ordered. She met his eyes, and felt even more exposed and vulnerable.

"You are so wet, your juice foams, almost drips from your pussy..."

"I am sorry Sir.."

"Do you still deny that you are here with the hope to become our company's Corporate Whore?"

"I ...don't Sir...I wish I could become your Corporate Whore..."

"Are you excited at the idea?"

"I am Sir..."

"Then stroke your clit and cum for me!"

"Please, Sir!" pleaded the young girl: it was already embarrassing to display herself like that, but she couldn't imagine going further.

He didn't reply and waited.

Lilith looked at the door, she was sure he hadn't closed it, what if somebody stepped in?

Slowly, she started circling her engorged clit, and exhibiting herself to the stranger quickly excited her even more.

If he wanted a show, she was going to give him the best show.

Excitement grew, as her hand moved, faster and faster, until she arrived at the edge, and started crying, releasing the strength of her orgasm, her voice a song of modulated moans.

Finally she stopped, panting, her blurred eyes looking at the man in front of her.

He clapped softly. "Beautiful!"

She smiled, biting her lips, tired and ashamed of her lack of control.

"Now turn and show me your ass."

Her movement still slowed down by the torpor of pleasure, she followed the order, sure that he wasn't going to be disappointed.

"Such a beautiful ass!"

"Thank you Sir" she whispered, grinning lightly.

"Open the butt cheeks, I need to see the hole..."

Silently she parted them and revealed the pink cute funnel, that continued deep inside her.

"It doesn't seem to be used a lot..."

"I am sorry Sir - she wanted to move quickly to dispel his disappointment - let me know what I can do to...ahah!"

Now she could sense his breath above her shoulder; a finger rested on the anus, penetrating it slightly.

"You are willing to learn, isn't it? You said it early.."

"Yes..." those words sounded so ironic now, yet ominous, announcing a willingness that, at that moment, she didn't know she had.

"Are you ready, even now?"

"Yes, I am..." without even knowing what she was saying yes, she was just feeling the little finger inside, impaling her.

"Are you ready to be buttfucked?"

"I am..."

"Beg for it..."

"Please sir, fuck my ass!"

"Are you trying to corrupt me? Do you want this job so bad?"

"Yes sir!" Now she pushed her ass out, swallowing the finger deeper.

"Do you want to service the executives of this company, to be a reward for its best employees, to help the deals with its most fickle customers?"

"Yes Sir!"

"Are you ready to indulge them in their most secret desires?"

"Yes Sir!"

"Are you ready to be available, day and night, when you'll be needed?"

"Yes Sir!"

"To abandon the bed of your boyfriend or lover to serve a stranger in the vilest way?"

"I am Sir, please fuck me!"

"That's enough"

The man pulled the finger out of her, leaving her in a state of shocked frustration.

"Turn to me and undress"

He was back in his chair and looked at Lilith's naked body.

"I'll take you to the CEO now, but first you have to wear your uniform."

He called someone on the phone, and they waited for some time.

She was standing, naked in front of him, he was sitting, looking at some documents, as if, completed his job, he had lost interest in her.

She was anxious to get his attention back, but she felt helpless, more naked than ever.

A young OL (*2) arrived, looked at her with contempt, and talked to the man.

"Here is the uniform of the Corporate...Whore" and saying the last word she looked again at Lilith, smirking, scanning slowly her body.

"Her boobs are pathetic." she hissed.

"She won't be here if you had taken the job, Rika-chan "

The girl smiled, pleased by the answer, and left.

He gave her the clothes.

"There's no skirt here!"

"It's not needed...it's more practical this way."

More practical...of course, she thought.

She wore the white shirt and on top the dark blue blouse that ended just above her hips, leaving her pussy and ass exposed.

"Where I will be wearing this?" she asked, alarmed.

"Well...all around the company. Let's go!"

He patted her ass and invited her out of the room.

The corridor was deserted, they took an elevator, and then reached the sixth floor, the highest of the building.

Lilith's heart was racing, she was ashamed, but at the same time excited. This was the craziest thing that could happen to her; it was like stepping into an alternate world.

Now she was in a large, cramped room, full of desks. Men and women were talking on the phone, discussing.

The place reminded her of her father's company in Osaka...what if his employees could see her like this?

As the man helped her to navigate through the room people stopped for a moment to look at her.

She could see their eyes on her pussy, on her ass. Men grinned, women whispered comments. She could just get some words:" the new Corporate Whore...sooner or later it will come to my turn too..." "...finally these perverts have someone to use so they can leave us in peace..." "...I hope she is good at sucking cocks, my wife has stopped a long time ago..." "...you can verify that soon, isn't it?"

She blushed at their comments, but at the same time she tried to put on a brave mask and resist.

The man knocked at the door, and they entered a room.

A middle-aged man with silver hair was sitting at the desk.

"The new Corporate Whore, Sir."

"Very well. Let's put her at work "

The CEO moved his chair so that she could slip below the desk.

When she was in position, he unzipped his trousers, and without saying anything, he pushed his cock against her mouth.

Obediently she took it in, and he patted her head, then he talked briefly to the man who had taken her in of business matters she couldn't make sense of.

This is how Lilith spent her first day at work, with the cock of the CEO in her mouth for most of the day.

Late in the evening, his Personal Assistant, a small, impish woman, not much younger than the CEO himself, pulled her from below the desk.

He barely took notice of Lilith when she sputtered: "Thank you Sir!" and left the room.

In the large office only a few people were left, but the novelty of her arrival seemed to have worn off; the tired, bottomless girl who was crossing the room had already become a part of the landscape.

The elderly woman led her to the locker room where they had taken her clothes.

While Lilith was dressing back to her plain clothes, she commented

"I heard that the jaw is painful for the first few days, but then you get used...get ready for tomorrow, though... there's a Board, and some of the directors will surely like to taste your pussy...of course there is more to the job than just sucking cocks", and winked.

Notes.

(1) Kabukicho - Tokyo's red-light district

(2) OL - (Office Lady) - low-skilled female office worker