A Joke - The Vandemonium Sequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I returned to the lounge, the little counter at the bottom of the screen showed one minute five, with over an hour to go. Roger obviously didn't know how to edit either. I skipped to twenty minutes before the end, then advanced in thirty-second intervals until the action started. Going back a half minute, I sat on the couch next to Alice and grasped her hand for support, as much for me as for her.

Let's just say that the original version was very different to the subsequent ones. About the only thing they had in common was it started with Flo pushing Roger onto his back.

About twenty-five seconds in, I heard Alice and Mary gasp in unison. Because of the angle the video was being shot from it showed Flo's face as she turned her head sideways and looked down and to the left of the camera. In other words, toward the grill at floor level that opened into the duct that transmitted the sounds their joke relied on, to the basement below. The basement where I was held prisoner.

The expression on Flo's face, the one that prompted the two ladies to gasp, was sickening. My wife fully knew what was going through my mind in the basement that night... and loved it. My own ever-so-loving fucking wife was getting off on mentally torturing me. I fought the strong urge to retch.

When the onscreen Roger saw where Flo's gaze was concentrated, he grinned evilly.

Too shocked to check the timing, but it must have been seconds later, we all watched as Roger rolled Flo onto her back. As he knelt beside her, fumbling with his belt and trousers, the Flo on the screen hiked up her skirt and ripped her own panties off, throwing them towards the unseen grill.

The rest of the video played out pretty much how I'd imagined things while being restrained in the basement. Roger pounding away and Flo thrusting her hips up to meet him. Yes, her orgasm had been very real and unbelievably quick.

With the wisdom of hindsight, I think it was Flo's cruel enjoyment of the situation that encouraged Roger and spurred the subsequent sequence of events.

Having said that, if I was a betting man, I would have put money on this being the first time for Roger and Flo, and the video certainly showed that what had started as a relatively innocent situation had quickly spiralled out of control. I was pretty sure that Roger knew he got off on watching another's humiliation, but it was probable that Flo stumbled upon her kink on that day.

After the show was over, Mary asked me if there was a future for Flo and me. I could tell from her demeanour that she wasn't optimistic. I paused for at least a minute to examine my feelings.

"No, I'm afraid not, Mary. Ironically, if Flo had come to me afterwards and said that it had all started as a prank but it had gotten out of hand, which is what it looked like in the original video, then maybe I would have considered forgiving her. But, no, she and Shithead conspired to fake a story and cheat the lie detector test. That is a level of deception that I didn't think she was anywhere near capable of. Makes me wonder how well I know her. What else has she deceived me about? Besides, we haven't seen all the practice videos yet. After her original faux pas, she went back and had intimate physical contact with Roger at least once more. How many times did they make each other cum during those practices? Then there was that look she had on her face. I know you saw it too. After experiencing a high like that, would she ever truly be satisfied with straight sex with me ever again? I'm sorry, Mary, but we're over."

Mary nodded gloomily.

"Please don't destroy her publicly, Jim. That would only end up humiliating your kids. If you give me a copy of the videos, I'll explain it quietly to Mum and Dad, Flo, and even your kids if necessary."

I nodded and thanked her. She left sadly but with a determined look on her face.

Alice already had the phone book open at the legal section.

EPILOGUE

Alice and I consoled each other for a few weeks. However, it was clear that any sort of relationship was doomed from bad memories and we parted as friends.

I was leaving her house late one night, after I'd consoled the shit out of her yet again, when I was confronted by an irate Roger in her front yard. How could he and Alice ever hope to reconcile if I was tomcatting with her five times a week? What a delusional pissant. After glancing around to spot potential witnesses, I had the greatest of pleasure breaking his nose again. I was quite proud of myself for not killing him. The memory of that sadistic grin on his face, just before he ended my marriage would have been provocation enough.

Alice ended up pretty much crucifying him in the divorce. When he claimed his share of the assets, she, with my complete blessing, threatened to get me to have him charged with unlawful restraint, using the video of me in the cellar as evidence. He cut his losses and disappeared shortly after that. Just as well. I was probably bluffing. I might have been able to shrug off the public humiliation of myself, and I didn't give too much of a shit about Flo's image, but I didn't want to embarrass my children or Flo's extended family.

Shortly after I'd rebroken Shithead's nose, a week or so after the video session above, I received a text from Flo, wondering if the fact I'd not released the clip to her children, family, and friends meant she and I had a chance in the future. The fact she referred to only the one clip clued me in that she didn't know I'd seen the original. She probably assumed Roger wouldn't have been so stupid as to leave all the clips on the one stick.

The text also reminded me I hadn't sent them to Mary. I hadn't heard from my children in that week but with the self-centredness of young people, was that unexpected? It also implied that Mary and Flo weren't communicating. Possibly because Mary was pissed off or possibly because Flo was too embarrassed. I rang Mary to confirm she was still okay to act as the video liaison; she was. It was during the same conversation I discovered Flo had moved back in with her parents.

As I was copying Take 8 as well as the original to a DVD, I remembered I hadn't actually watched takes 2 to 7. I did so then. Between them they turned any remaining soft or forgiving parts of my heart to unyielding concrete.

Take 2 was much closer to the original than it was to their sanitised ideal. They started reading from a script and doing the whole 'clothed cowgirl' thing, but again lost control, ripped their clothes off and started rutting like animals.

Takes 3 to 5 were serious attempts at getting it right but ended early when one or the other of them began giggling or went off script.

Take 6 was the worst. I don't know if Roger had forgotten to turn off the camera or not, but after an aborted clothed practice, he told Flo he had a surprise for her. He left the room and returned with something he put into the back of the TV in the bedroom. I figured soon enough it was the SD card from the basement camera. Grabbing a remote, Roger must have hit play. I couldn't see the screen as it was flush to the camera but heard enough of the soundtrack that there was no doubt.

To say they both lost control would be a gross understatement. Both their faces took on the same sickening expression that had suffused Flo's face on the original version. She acted first, lying back and pulling her panties down from beneath her skirt, she started rubbing her clit furiously. Roger ripped his own pants off again, shuffled up the bed and without ceremony, started fucking Flo's face. That would have obscured her vision, but she could still hear the pathetic soundtrack.

Again, neither lasted long. Flo arched her back as she came on her own fingers, just before Roger grabbed his cock and shot rope after rope of cum onto her face and into her hair. He was still shooting when Flo greedily fed his cock back in her mouth and swallowed the last few pulses.

After they'd both fallen back on the bed, Flo started berating him. After she'd cleaned up, they wouldn't have time to get the video right before Alice was due home, and from what Roger had told her of Alice's roster, they only had the following morning to get it right. It was the morning sun in their next attempt that gave them away. Can you say, 'hoisted on their own petard'?

All this from a woman that was acting distraught to her husband, children, and sister.

I almost called off the deal and copied the clip to everyone in Flo's address book, before calming down and realising how that would affect my children. I went looking for Roger, but he'd left town by this point. No, there would be no forgiveness for Flo, and sadly, no third broken nose for Roger.

I sent all the clips to Mary with a note that if I copped flak from anyone about my treatment of Flo, then I would release all the videos. She must have done a good job as one after the other, Eric, Patty, and Flo's parents all rang to tell me they understood why my marriage was over. I found out later that Mary had told them all the story and offered to show the clips as evidence. Flo's mother had been the only one to take her up on the offer, having trouble believing the story. Apparently, she threw up halfway through the original clip.

Flo didn't fight the divorce after that. Through Mary, I found she'd escaped the toxic atmosphere at her parent's house by renting a small apartment. I didn't try to screw her in the settlement; twenty-four good years had to count for something and I didn't want anything to come back and bite me on the ass from my kids if and when they finally got around to forgiving their mother.

Flo did send me a heartfelt letter apologising for her behaviour and the attempted cover-up. The loneliness she was feeling screamed out of the pages. She begged for forgiveness but only so she could live with herself. Her begging for me to intercede with her parents, our children, and shared friends on her behalf almost brought me to tears. Almost.

I wasn't looking for a replacement just yet but there was no shortage of single ladies vying for my attention. Ask any middle-aged woman about the supply of eligible, decent-looking men with good morals and she will paint a grim picture. I'm looking forward to the auditions.

THE END

Postscript. Please don't be boring and point out the technical faults with Roger and Flo's attempt to cheat the lie detector test. The above story is fiction and thus doesn't have to be realistic. Just ask Clive Cussler. Was Flo evil or weak? I lean towards the latter. Read the newspapers; watch the news. They are full of people failing to resist sexual compulsions. Whether rapists, paedophiles or those majoring in... er... animal husbandry.

Now lighten the fuck up!

The wife has been missing a week now. The police have told me to prepare for the worst.

So I've just been to the charity shop to get all her clothes back.

Some things are better left unsaid. I usually realise that just after I've said them.

Ladies, if you meet a man who is handsome, slim, muscled, dresses well, is polite, considerate, wears nice cologne and doesn't grope you immediately; don't waste your time, he probably already has a boyfriend.

12