A Journey Down South

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'My twin deities do enjoy the hairdressing up here,' she whispered casting a furtive glance at the erect nipples.

'They do dear, if we had the privacy and freedom, they would have been in your mouth now.'

'I KNOW. If I ever get a chance I would worship them for days together. Back at home, I am going to perform poojas in the sacred valley between the holy mountains where gods reside.'

'Let us see sweet pet,' Amala lovingly hugged her and caressed Manna's erect breasts for a secret second, sparks flashed.

'Thank you for the pair of panties, it was a tremendous experience.'

'This night I will give you another one which is collecting all the juices you are provoking,' Amala whispered, her sound was tremulous.

'I will give you mine.'

'I was tasting a woman for the first time. I should have done it before. Foolish of me I let the opportunities pass being too thick to the cues from very respectable housewives.'

'So am I, I never had the chance, but I got access to the perfect feminine and nothing more I could long for.'

'I am intrigued that all men and women admire and worship feminine boobs. Probably they are the most defining endowments that declare feminine grace in a body. They are the abode of solace and safety for a child, they are the source of nourishment as well. No wonder they are a slice of heaven to humanity.'

'I do not worship all boobs. These pair conquered me on the first glance, wish I could wake up every morning between those divine beings. Wish I could worship and adore them for the rest of my life. Can I have this bra also tonight to sleep with?'

'Not now dear. I cannot spoil another one till we reach home. I cannot go around without a bra you know. Certainly, you can have them when we reach Kerala.'

'I will wait. I want you to support those deities with proper bra always. And let them get saturated with your musk.'

'You are so sweet, dear.'

'In Kerala we will part ways and how will I get a chance to worship them? I wish we never reached Kerala.'

'We will find a way, our wish will conquer times.'

Manna took the liberty of resting her head on the lap of Amala. They continued to talk sweetly and Manna was glued to the mouth-watering swell of the breasts in the close-fitting shirt.

'Those breasts are pure heaven when looking from below,' she cooed.

'naughty little girl,' Amala fondled her hair with a pair of glassy eyes.

Later in the day Amala checked herself in the latrine. It was true, her breasts were tingling and burning in the bra cups. They were glowing and radiant with anticipation. They had never been like that. They seemed to have a personality of their own. It appeared almost true that she was privileged to carry the twin divinities with her, as Manna had observed.

Manna's adoring eyes were always gently and sweetly massaging her, keeping her on the high, provoking more honey. Before retiring Amala once again offered her thatch to Manna for a fleeting scalding kiss.

'I am in love with that cute soft silken fur, I am happy that you keep them trimmed and shaped.'

'I just maintained them trimmed and shaped just as an old habit. Hereafter I will keep the triangle prim and proper as she has a true admirer.' Amala smiled.

At night, as promised, they exchanged used panties and the nourishment there from kept them upbeat. Next morning they were in Kerala. The newspaper they collected from Palakkad told them that it was total shut down in Kerala in the backdrop of political murder. All vehicles will be off the roads, all shops will remain shut. That was a blessing in disguise. Manna consulted her father and he permitted her to stay with Amala for the night and proceed to Palai next day. She was agog with shattering excitement.

'We will get down at Aluwa and proceed to Edappalli on the metro.' Amala suggested. That way they could avoid walking. Hand in hand they walked to her flat at Edappalli which is an important nerve center in the city. The security man of the huge building got up and greeted Amala politely. She was a woman of substance and importance. In the lift, Manna reverently fondled the luscious back of Amala.

'Wait you can have them to your heart's content,' Amala tried to calm her down and kissed her on the forehead. Once inside the flat on the 19th floor, they melted into each other's arms. Naturally, the lips sought the lips after long and pernicious denial for long. They were introduced gently. When familiarity increased they grew bold. Amala's soft delicate lips melted in her mouth. The tongues massaged and worshipped each other. Manna's entire body throbbed with excitement as her tongue explored the unchartered territory of Amala's mouth. The taste was exotic, a cocktail of vanilla and berries. Her tongue massaged and worshipped each tooth and sucked the delicious holy water from the cavern. Amala's tongue also tried hard to suck in the delicious syrup from Manna's mouth.

After an eternity, Amala reasoned gasping for air, 'let us change into something simple dear. And let us cook some lunch.'

'Sure, I will cook for you, I love it.'

They went to the master bedroom and Manna offered to open Amala's shirt.

'That is very nice of you.'

Her hands were shivering with a tsunami of passion. Like a devout pilgrim at the sanctum sanctorum, she touched each button. High voltage moments dragged. Slowly the cherished paradise was exposed before her worshipping eyes. Amala encouraged her softly running her fingers in the girl's hair. When all the buttons were opened it was a sight of a lifetime. The creamy cups were perfectly filled in my the buttery breasts. Quite transfixed she stood there like a petrified being.

'Come on dear, they are yours, forever,' Amala gently brought her mesmerized face to the divine twins encased in the delicate silk bra. Manna whimpered in a tsunami of passion. She wanted to cease to be buried in that fragrant sweetness. She planted petal soft kisses on every molecule of the bra and the open delicious cleavage.

'Here darling,' Amala opened the hook of the bra and pulled it out, 'take this, you asked for it yesterday.'

Manna grabbed the bra and deep kissed the inside of the cups, they had an exotic fragrance of heaven.

Still, in her gentle arms, Amala guided the girl to her left nipple. The exothermal chemical reaction was instantaneous. The nipple and lips were fused together like magnet and iron. Her hand claimed the other breast and softly caressed it running the fingers round and round culminating on the nipple. She worshipped every millimeter of the left breast with her lips and tongue. At long last when she reached the apex, the nipple was quivering and screaming with love. The moment her mouth claimed the nipple and the areole, Amala climaxed for the first time in her life. Both of them collapsed to the master bed. For many more hours Manna worshipped each breast as time did not matter. Amala was in a languid semi-conscious state, climaxing time and again. It was past midday when they proceeded to remove the skirt. Manna screamed when the panty clad garden was exposed.

'My goddess, my altar,' she whimpered.

Manna's face wallowed in the valley of paradise. She pulled aside the gusset and slurped up the honey collected there. Amala came again with a violent shudder and a scream. Later they encased the delectable breasts of Amala in a new bra and she put on a thin pink gown. She offered another gown to Manna and she came twice when Amala helped her change. She had worshipped the young breasts and pussy exactly the way hers had been worshipped.

In the kitchen te4h prepared lunch. Amala did not like cooking.

'Wish I were your wife to cook for you forever.'

Amala smiled at her and kissed her fondling one of the breasts. When Amala was washing the plates, Manna got down to her knees and buried her face in the buttocks of the huge midsection. Amala squealed and arched her back. Manna lifted the gown and dived deep burrowing into the fragrant cavern. Her tongue snaked in and explored the dark recesses. Honey dripped to the floor.

'Let's have food dear.'

'I am having my food,' Manna claimed. Amala laughed miserably.

After food, they settled on the balcony overlooking the city. Far away to the west, the cranes of the huge port could be seen. Amala sat between the legs of Manna. Manna proceeded to make love to the heavy love-laden breasts of Amala. She worshipped every micropore of the glowing radiant breasts, Amala purred in a languid warmth.

'I don't want to go home leaving behind these miracles of god,' Manna moaned.

'They will be here for you any time dear.'

'Shall I try for higher studies here in Cochin, so that I could come and worship them as much as possible?'

'Sure why not,' Amala turned back and kissed the girl.

'Our first kiss was an earth-shattering event, I still long to be back in your sweet mouth,' Manna said.

'Who is complaining?' they were locked in a fierce kiss again. The tempo changed from time to time. Sometimes they were relaxed, sometimes they were in a mad fury as if life depended on the holy waters from each other 's mouth.

When the day was dying they retired to the room.

'I never knew such devils existed in my body,' Amala confessed.

'Nor did I.' they laughed. They took bath together washing and worshipping each cuticle of the body and exploring all the hidden and exciting recesses. Together they discovered the erogenous spots in the body. Tongue on the butt hole evinced an instant response on Manna, Amala had a fissile spot in her armpits. Her nipples were the gateway to short fuse orgasms. After bath, Amala put on only a fresh bra and Manna put on Amala's used skirt only. Her breasts did not need support as they were solid and defying gravity. They discussed deep into the night, their plans, ambitions aspirations vulnerabilities hopes dreams ideas and many more.

'You rediscovered me for me and you, you will be an integral part of my life hereafter,' Amala declared. They killed the light and retired for the night. Manna worshipped the breasts again and Amala climaxed. Then they kissed for long. It was almost midnight and many orgasms before Manna reached her fur garden again. She teased the erect clitoris for long and provoked another orgasm. Then she sucked on the tricking honey from the hole and wiggled her tongue deep in savoring the fresh taste of pure nature. HER love was thawing and trickling down through the canal. Amala squealed and hissed into another violent orgasm. Thence Manna attacked the butthole giving another climax. At last, she came back to the furry world and worshipped the sensitive flower with her devout tongue and lips. Amala cried aloud and flung her limbs to the air.

'Oh sweet child,' she cried.

'Mommy goddess, divine mommy,' Manna coed into the slick delicious pussy.

Amala whimpered slithered and ranted strange words. A tsunami was roaring, the universe was collapsing, stars were dancing, angels were singing, god was standing up in a passionate benediction. Amala flooded the devotee's fervent mouth with copious and precious nectar which had the flavor of the exotic spices of the orient. She offered the nectar in violent and convulsive spurts. Mann made sure that not a dreg of the holy water was wasted. Amala was shattered and exhausted after the climactic maelstrom. She lay weak and finished. They spent the rest of the night in each other's arms, with faces buried in each other's pussy, occasionally nibbling occasionally eating, occasionally teasing occasionally indulging in small talk. At last, they slept exhausted and happy buries safe in the aromatic garden.

Early in the morning, Manna came with steaming coffee to wake her up.

'Where is your morning coffee? Amala asked.

'Here," she drank again from the most feminine and the sweetest pussy in the world.

They bathed together and Amala permitted Manna to choose the right bra and gown to put on her. Then Manna prepared breakfast. After breakfast, Manna again wanted to worship the waiting breasts. Amala reclined on the bed and offered herself. She fondled Manna's head while breastfeeding. They slept like that to make up for the night. It was midday when they woke up. Amala Had to go to her office, Manna had TO GO HOME. They lavished on each other again knowing that it will be a long time before they meet again. Manna helped her put on new panties and a handsome close fitting churidar. Amala looked like a knock out luscious goddess. Manna yielded to the temptation of adoring the breasts again. At last, together they opened the churidar and Amala offered the breasts to her.

Manna insisted on wearing the khaki skirt used by Amala and put on a blue shirt and bra. She was ready.

When they were ready to leave, Amala came from her room and offered a gold ring on Manna's finger.

'This is our eternal engagement ring until death parts us.' In an impulse, manna knelt on the floor and kissed her hand.

'I am your wife,' she hugged the torso of the elder woman and buries her face in the flower valley. Amala continued to fondle her head in overflowing love.

When they drove to the bus station at Vytilla Amala removed her shawl from her chest to entertain Manna. Manna was not yet satiated with the breasts. At the bus station by way of parting Manna kissed each nipple and they kissed like mad inside the car. Amala scooped up a handful of nectar from her panties and offered to Manna as a parting gift. She drank it as a devout pilgrim. When she reluctantly went away to board one of the buses to Palai, Amala thoughtfully took a U-turn and drove to her office on MG Road. Then she saw something on Manna's passenger seat. It was a pair of panties and a message, 'goddess here is the honey I made for you on the way to the bus station. Kindly take care of the adorable darlings on your chest for me. Until we meet, your devout wife Manna.'

Amala smiled to herself light heartedly and drove back licking on the gusset like a candy sweet. She thanked god for giving a sunny day of eternal spring through a newly discovered daughter.

12