A Just-Friends Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do I look uncomfortable?" he asked.

"Not at all," she had to admit.

"There you go," he said. "No, I had all morning to wonder what if something like this happened, and I realized I'd like that quite a bit. The only uncomfortable part now is struggling to look at your eyes instead of your body."

Allison roared with laughter, then released him but held onto his hands as she backed up. "By all means, then, drink it in," she said. "And you bet I'm going to return the favor!"

They stood at arm's length and admired one another for a minute or two, looking everywhere but in one another's eyes. When they did finally make eye contact, they both burst out laughing. "God, we're like a couple of kids here, aren't we?" Allison said.

"Isn't that just what Valentine's Day is? A way to make everyone feel like an awkward teenager in love?" Mark gave a tentative tug and she willingly drew back into his embrace.

"Always felt that way to me, now that you mention it," Allison admitted. Comfortable in his arms, she now began teasing his chest with her fingers, which he showed every sign of enjoying. "I always thought it shouldn't, that's why I planned this trip in the first place. But it did. It just felt like trying too hard to be happy in any relationship you could grab. Even as I made plans to spend the day with someone I loved in a beautiful setting..."

"Well, didn't that come true?"

Allison looked back up into Mark's eyes. She couldn't tell if he was joking or not. But with the dazzling afternoon sun shining on the water and the beautiful views in every direction and his comforting embrace, she didn't care.

He met her halfway and their lips met. With her eyes closed, Allison felt his hands up and down her back, her sides, and after a great deal of frustrating near misses, her breasts. His caresses on them were fleeting, but delicious while they lasted. Allison let out a deeply satisfied moan and waited for his hands to return there. But they didn't.

"Is that all they get?" Allison finally demanded when it was clear he wasn't going to touch her breasts again.

"Remember we need to get out of the water at some point."

"So what?"

"So this." Mark took her right hand and placed it between his legs. He was rock-hard, and the flimsy material of his trunks clearly wasn't going to hide anything.

Allison laughed. "Oh, God, why didn't I think of that?"

"Maybe 'cause everyone will expect you to be wet when you come out of the water?" Mark quipped.

"Only you could pull off a joke like that!" Allison said. She splashed back a bit to assess the predicament she had created. There it was, painfully obvious to anyone close enough to see it under the water, and her hands itched to play with it. "Just think of all the trouble I could have saved myself if I'd ever seen that before!" she joked. "Has that ever happened at the office because of me, Mark?"

"You know that pleated black skirt you wore a couple of times last fall?"

"Oh, Mark, you know why I didn't wear that more often?"

"Because Todd didn't like it."

"How'd you know?"

"Todd never got anything else right that I knew of," Mark said.

Allison chuckled, and gazed up at the beach. "What does it say about me that I fell in love with him?"

"Same thing Valentine's Day says about falling in love. That it's all that matters whether it's a good fit or not. It's a mistake we all make."

Allison looked back at Mark. "Not this time, right?"

"I'd say we had plenty of time to get to know each other first, didn't we?"

"God, Mark, if only I'd known you weren't gay..."

"Then you wouldn't have invited me here, and we've both got too much sense to make a move in the office."

Allison nodded her tacit agreement, and then took note that he'd gone soft again. Talk of Todd and work, no doubt, but she didn't really care why. She took his hand and all but dragged him out of the water. "Just tell me," she whispered in his ear along the way, "You're as willing to lose your senses as I am while we're here!"

"I think you've already seen that I am," Mark replied. "Now let's get upstairs before I show again!"

It was a quiet walk back to the hotel and the wonderful tension was thick in the elevator. "At least we'll have a use for that wine after all," she said as it arrived at their floor.

"First things first, though, I want to shower and get rid of all this sand," Mark said.

"Oh, I know!" Allison agreed. "I've been trying not to think of how clammy I feel in this." She pulled playfully at her bikini top.

"Want to shower first?" he offered as he stood at their door and watched her fish through her purse for the keycard.

"No," Allison said with an eager grin just as she found the card. After tapping it on the lock and opening the door, she continued, "I want to shower together!"

She had anticipated a bit more of Mark's shy reticence. But she was pleasantly surprised, for as soon as the door had swung shut he lost no time in reaching behind her to untie her bikini top. "That feels better already, thanks," she said as she watched him pull it away and expose her breasts. Despite her confident demeanor, she felt a wave of shyness come over her as he pulled the top away, and she burst into girlish giggles and had to resist the temptation to cup her hand over her breasts.

"Let me guess," he said, admiring them but not yet touching them. "You're feeling awkward about undressing with me when I was strictly a friend until now."

"How'd you know?" Allison's laughing stopped and her rush of embarrassment passed, and she felt her affection growing even more.

"Because that's how I always feel in a situation like this."

"You've been here before, have you? Friends first?"

"A time or two. And I've tried many more."

"Well," Allison lowered her voice to a whisper and she placed both hands in the waistband of his trunks. "I'd say you've succeeded this time. Are you feeling shy now?"

"I am," he said. "But I'm game if you are," and he followed suit with his hands on her hips.

"Count of three?" Allison suggested.

Mark nodded. "Three, two, one..." And their wet bathing suits hit the carpet with a simultaneous plop.

As she found herself naked before Mark for the first time, Allison didn't laugh again. But she could feel her face flushing as she basked in his admiration, admired his cock growing hard for her and felt her own arousal growing. Giving it a gentle squeeze with her right hand, she looked up into his eyes. "Well, I didn't scream and run. How about you?"

"You're beautiful," he whispered. "But we really need to wash that sand off, don't we?"

"Lead the way." She released him and patted his firm buttocks as he turned into the bathroom.

As soon as the water was running, Mark easily put to rest any lingering suspicions she may have had that he was gay, or that he was anything like Todd. In delightful contrast to the way Todd used to paw at her and grope her like he was racing against the clock, Mark drank in the sight of her body with palpable appreciation before he even touched her. His first soapy caresses on her breasts were those of a man who knew his way around a woman's body, and he lingered on them just long enough to create a pleasant itch for more when he moved on to her shoulders, back and belly.

Allison, for her part, soon had Mark purring with pleasure as well as she washed his chest while he shampooed her hair. She spent as much time on his chest as she wished he had on hers, but Mark clearly wasn't in a hurry. "God, that's so sexy," she said as her scrubbing moved him to gasp and moan. "I wish more men were that responsive."

"Why should you ladies have all the fun, after all?" he asked.

"Good question!" Moving downward at last, she thrilled to his firm abs. "God, you're in shape!" she said. "I'm jealous!"

"Jealous of what?" he ran his fingers tantalizingly across her belly, tickling her just enough to elicit a squeal of pleasure. "You know I always thought you were perfect just like you are!"

"Except for my clothes, huh?" Allison recalled the many playful critiques.

"Well, I'm not criticizing your clothes now, am I? In fact, I think the one little thing you are wearing is perfectly delightful."

"The one little thing I'm wearing?!" Allison didn't even have any rings on her fingers.

"Yes. Your beautiful fur coat." He scooped up some of the suds from her head and soaped up her triangle, while Allison looked down and enjoyed the sensation. "I'm so glad you're not a waxer," he said. "Who wants to look like a seven year old with boobs?"

"I do sometimes in the summer," she admitted. "But...I just couldn't be bothered this time. Glad you like it this way, Mark."

"I do!" He slid his soapy hands around her back and held her tightly as the steamy water pelted them both. Allison kissed and nibbled the back of his neck while he rinsed her hair, until he pulled back and set to work rinsing her bush. "All done," he said once it was rinsed.

"Oh, you're just getting started," she corrected, and she reached down and directed his hand further downward until his fingertips were teasing her lips. He curved one finger inside her and found she was as wet and warm as the shower itself. "See what you've done to me, Mark?" she whispered huskily.

"And I know just what to do about it!" he whispered back.

Allison had never been able to get Todd's fingers anywhere near her vagina; any efforts she made had always led to him steering playfully in some other direction. So just having Mark finger her at all was a pleasant change. But he also proved to be remarkably good at it, and in no time Allison was hanging on for dear life to the washcloth rack as he rubbed her into a delicious loss of control. Her screeches echoed so loudly she was sure she could be heard out in the hall, but in her heights of arousal she didn't care in the least. "OhmigodMarkdon'tstop...Yesss! God! Unhhh!" She clutched him tightly in her free arm as she came, savoring the lingering sensations as he slid his fingers back out. "Thank you," she added with a husky sigh. With a playful squeeze and tickle on his cock, she added, "Ready to get out of here?"

"You can't imagine!"

"Oh, I think maybe I can!" She turned off the water and reached for a towel from the rack. Rather than hand it to Mark, she patted him dry all over his body, except for his cock which she wrapped in the towel and rubbed for several enticing seconds. It was just enough to get him moaning and wailing just as she had done a few moments before. "Gotta keep the pump primed, haven't we," she teased when at last she released him.

"It's primed all right," he replied as he took his turn drying her off.

"Tell me," Allison said a few minutes later as she stood at the desk and poured the wine, facing Mark on the bed so her body was in full view. "Do I look the way you imagined me naked?" She set down the bottle and placed a hand on her hip, inviting his hungry gaze.

Mark didn't miss a beat. "Better."

"Good answer!" She handed him one of the plastic cups, then stood at the foot of the bed to sip hers so she could continue to drink in his admiration. "But you know I'm going to ask what's better than you thought."

"Well, we've already talked about your bush, and I imagined your nipples were smaller."

"And these are better than that?" Allison looked down at her plump, prominent nipples, which she had never liked. "I don't even know how you never noticed, I feel like I can never keep them under wraps."

"Big is beautiful," Mark explained. "And haven't we already established that I'm not the kind of guy who'd stare at your boobs? Until now, I mean?"

"True." Allison smiled and set down her cup. "Now, are you only going to stare at them?"

"I guess I am until you bring them over here!"

After another leisurely sip of her wine, Allison climbed onto the bed and drew herself up to Mark, kneeling before him to give him easy access to her breasts, which were now itching for his touch. He reached up to fondle them but, as if he knew the moment was ripe for further teasing, he stopped just short of touching her. "Wait a minute," he said. "You didn't tell me if I looked as good or better than you imagined me naked."

"Well," Allison said, "I guess you know I never imagined I could inspire this." She gave his hard cock a squeeze. "So that's better than I imagined. But otherwise? I always figured you were gorgeous underneath it all."

"Because you thought --"

"Does that matter now, Mark? Besides, I was right, you are."

"Thank you."

"Don't thank me with words, Mark, get back to playing with these!" Too frustrated to wait any further, she took both his hands in hers and placed them squarely on her breasts. Mark sat up, eye level with them, and went to town on the right one with one hand while planting a tender, lingering kiss on the left. "Ohhhh, that's lovely!" Allison murmured, running her fingers through his hair. "Lovely!" She'd had her doubts about Mark's sincerity about liking her ridiculously big nipples -- perhaps he'd just been telling her what he figured she would most like to hear, and if so, she had to admit he'd guessed right -- but his long and lush tongue strokes persuaded her that he really did like what he saw and felt.

And more than ever, so did Allison. She kept her own hands busy rubbing his head, shoulders and back, but his lush kisses on first one breast and then the other made it harder all the time for her to concentrate. Before she really knew it, she was gripping at his shoulders and just barely rubbing as she indulged in her own growing pleasure, thrusting her chest again and again into his face as his sucking and kneading grew more intense. Though she knew she could come from breast-play alone, it hadn't happened in years, but she could tell it was going to happen now. "Don't stop, Mark, not now!" she grunted again and again as she felt the edge approaching. When it did, Mark wrapped his arms tightly around her back and held her fast as she threw her head back and wailed with joy. "Ohhhhhh!" His mouth remained pasted hard to her left nipple and his tongue continued to flick at it. It almost felt too good -- but not quite.

Allison only just had time to catch her breath and gaze down at Mark's serene face before she was aware of him sliding one hand down between her breasts, over her belly and through her bush, tickling lightly all the way and inspiring a wonderful swell of anticipation within her. As she was as wet as she could ever remember being, of course he had no trouble slipping two fingers inside while his thumb grazed her clit outside. He lay back down and gazed up at her body as his magical caresses continued.

Allison opened her mouth to exclaim, but no sound came out just yet as she savored the beautiful feeling. Mark grinned up at her, clearly enjoying the view immensely. At last she exhaled with a throaty moan that led into a series of louder ones as he worked her up to another orgasm. This one came even more quickly than the last, and caused Allison to almost lose her balance as it washed over her.

She would not be denied the main course any longer! The moment Mark triumphantly drew his moist fingers out of her vagina, she spread her knees and slid down on top of him, and without another word she took his cock in her hands and slipped it inside. As she enveloped him in her eager body, he let out a grunt of his own. "Like that?" she teased.

"So much!"

"Me too!"

Usually Allison started off slowly when she was on top. But this wasn't "usually". This was Mark. Mark, her best work friend, her best male friend, whom she had lusted after for months while all the while believing it could never be. And now here it was, his thick cock inside her and his loving fingers teasing her pussy hair while she humped into him again and again and inspired the sort of joyful yelps she'd never heard from a man before. To think she had nearly ended up spending the holiday with that fool Todd, and how she had cried for two days over what she now knew was the best thing that could have happened!

So there was no need to go slowly! Allison ground mercilessly hard and fast into Mark from the very beginning, her eyes meeting his as their moans blended together in ragged but beautiful harmony. As she felt another climax approaching, Allison was sure she saw the same urgency growing in his eyes.

And it slipped out -- she hadn't felt it coming, but she was glad it did: "I love you!"

"Love you too...onnnhhhhhh!" Mark let forth with the most uninhibited orgasmic wail Allison had ever heard from a man. Better than any of the porn she'd watched, better than any of her old boyfriends, and certainly better than Todd. The uninhibited beauty of it was enough to bring her off as well, and then she collapsed atop him in a joyful plop.

Mark kissed her gently on the cheek as she lay on top of him.

In the heat of such an intense moment, Allison knew she had to either laugh or cry. She chose the former.

"What's so funny?"

"The best sex I've ever had, and it's with a guy I always thought was..." she couldn't even get the word out as the laughter took over again.

"I'm never letting you live that one down!" Mark put one arm around her and pulled her gently off him and to his side, and resumed caressing her breasts with the other hand. "Just think what they'll say about it at work!"

"You're not going to tell them I thought that!" Allison exclaimed.

"Of course I'm not," Mark said. "But if you thought so, don't you think a lot of the others did too?"

Allison grinned. "And of course we won't be able to keep this a secret very long, will we?"

"Why on earth would we want to?" Mark asked. "Just think what it'll do to Steve and the guys, after all their pathetic flirting."

"Is that what it was? I thought it was just guys being guys."

"Same thing, if you ask me," Mark said.

"Good point," Allison agreed. "But let's not think about home right now. It's so cold and miserable up there right now."

"But I think we'll be warm from now on, don't you?"