A Kidnapper's Dilemma - Remix [M4F]

Info
You have been kidnapped and raped: do you stay or run away?
329 words
4.37
15k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/17/2023
Created 05/20/2022
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrAuxdio
DrAuxdio
283 Followers

Editor's note: this work contains scenes of fictional rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, consensually non-consensual (CNC), or non-consensual sex or scenarios.

-

Script Summary: [32 min] [Binaural] Your vacation has gone horribly wrong. While you were making memories and taking photos, you were grabbed from behind and kidnapped. Tied up and locked in a dark room, all you can do is wait until your family sends the kidnappers the ransom for your release. The leader of these criminals is a dangerously charming man. He appears gentle and caring, but behind the facade is a man who isn't afraid of being rough to get what he wants. What does he want? The money, right? It's the whole reason he kidnapped you... but why is he looking at you like that?

I played this one like a nerdy, mad scientist. Sort of a cross between Lex Luthor played by Jesse Eisenberg and the Joker... but also my Dom and my loving side.

Please be careful when LISTENING to this script fill as it contains potentially triggering content. The listener is held against her will, forced to perform sexual acts and occasionally threatened with violence. Please make sure to stay safe when interacting with non-consensual fantasies and content.

"Hey now, no crying. It's alright. You're not going to be here forever. As soon as we get the ransom from your family, you'll get to go home. You can go back to whatever it is you were doing before and eventually these past few days will just feel like a bad dream .Don't be so afraid, I would never hurt a pretty little thing like you. As long as you behave, of course. You'll behave for me, won't you?"

Tags:
[M4F] [Script Fill][CNC][Mdom] [Kidnapped][Held For Ransom][Bondage][Gentle But Threatening][Forced Kisses][Good Slut] [Blowjob] Don't Speak][Suck My Cock While I'm On The Phone With Your Family][Sitting You On My Cock][Creampie][32:00]

*****
CREDITS:

Performed by: u/DrAuxdio

Written by: u/4tuneKukee

Edited and mixed by: u/DrAuxdio

SFX: u/DrAuxdio
... Zapsplat

--:--
--:--
1.0
DrAuxdio
DrAuxdio
DrAuxdio
283 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

made me cum so hard. I think I'm so fucked in the head.

empty_empathempty_empath8 months ago

This is still one of my favorites!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was so good, Imma cry

Share this

Similar Stories

Door Wide Open Begging and blindfolded and such a *good* girl...in Audio
Within the Queen's Dungeon Rough play fantasy with you as a queen's sex slave.in Audio
A Mandalorian Prophecy [M4F] A Mandalorian bounty hunter seeks his prize bounty.in Audio
[M4F] You Aren't In This For The Money You meet an older man in a motel for money.in Audio
More Stories