A King's Legacy Ch. 13

Story Info
Aster gives himself fully to his wolf.
9.2k words
4.84
3.2k
4

Part 14 of the 45 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 01/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PupBayou
PupBayou
79 Followers

King's Legacy

Chapter 13: Mate

(For the nonsexual readers, you can safely skip this ENTIRE chapter, and miss nothing about the story that wont be referenced next chapter.)

Aster was nothing short of grateful when the wolf finally closed the door behind him, leaving just the two alone at last. The day had taken its toll on the weary boy, and the night had brought little more solace to him. He discovered he was a king to the dead... He was apparently going to have to fight the actual legendary beasts from the story he used to like... He was almost murdered by a bear, and he wasn't even sure if he was angry at the beast about it... He was angry at his father though.

Aster wasn't so naïve to ever believe his father didn't have the blood of his own people on his hands, but to hear something so cruel firsthand from one such victim? It made him unreasonably angry towards the panther that had raised him as his own. The same panther he so desperately needed to know was still alright, even despite being the cause of all of the overwhelming heartache and frustration the bear had turned loose upon the boy. To put it very lightly, Aster was more confused and angry than he had ever felt in his entire, inexperienced life. Nothing felt right at that moment. Nothing felt real... Nothing, except for his wolf.

Stahl softly walked up behind Aster, knowing his human was trapped within the storm of chaos that was brewing inside of his mind. Aster was easy for the wolf to read, and what he was reading from the boy in that moment was unfiltered turmoil. He gently extended his right hand, carefully brushing against the boy's bicep with the backside of his fingers as he spoke down tenderly to his human.

"What do you need, Aster?"

Aster snapped to face Stahl quickly. His jaw was clenched tightly, and his eyes seemed a little more round around the edges than usual. His brow furrowed in on itself as he looked up to meet his wolf's compassionate gaze. The boy was clutching his fists, visibly trembling under the weight of his chaotic thoughts. He finally spoke, despite the lingering fear that he would break completely if he had.

"Stahl... I think I need everything you have to give me this time. I... I can't fight this one alone. Just this once, I'll let you save me how I need you to... Please..."

Aster closed his eyes as he finished his plea for help, tears welling forth from them faster than he could ever hope to subdue. They rolled over his cheeks, staining the flesh with reflective streaks of the silvery moonlight shining in from the open window, before they fell into the darkness with a flicker. Stahl didn't make his boy ask twice.

The wolf quickly took the human into his arms, wrapping them tightly around his frame as he pulled his boy into his chest. His left hand came up to hold Aster's head against his own heart, relishing the feeling it brought to him just as before. Somehow, he felt even closer this time, even with the clothes still between them.

Stahl firmly pressed his muzzle into the nook of his wounded boy's neck, his wet nose tenderly pushed against the flesh, coaxing a flutter of goosebumps to dance across the skin as Aster could only struggle to breathe in the smell of his wolf's calming scent. Stahl lightly lapped at the exposed skin, just once, before he lovingly nipped at the human with grazing teeth, making Aster jump ever so slightly as a result.

Aster looked up to find the wolf gazing down at him in a way nobody had ever looked at him before, with a pure, raw, and unmistakable longing to be there with him. With an undeterrable need to protect and support him through his moment of such weakness. With an unrefusable offer of shelter from the storm of heavy emotion that threatened to capsize his very heart. Aster found himself wanting to cry for entirely different reasons in that moment, but opted instead to close his heavy eyes, and tilt his head back just a bit further into his beast's grasp, practically begging the wolf's to taste his lips once more... To distract him in the way he needed distracting. The wolf needed no further invitation.

As Stahl's muzzle greedily pressed into the pinkish lips, his emotions exploded, sending sparks of fluttering stars sweeping through his very core like never before. He kissed the boy hungrily, desperate to taste even more of him. He pressed his maw harder against the grip he had on the backside of his boy's head, parting the human's jaw easily as his larger tongue darted into Aster's mouth, exploring its newly conquered territory with both a lustful, and vigorous need, as well as dominating demand

Aster shuddered into the sensation, relishing the emotions the beast's limber muscle was forcing out of him. Savoring the feeling of yielding to the devout persistence of this wolf gone mad in his carnal hunger. Aster tried to use his own tongue to return the affections, but the wolf was simply too domineering in the kiss, and pushed aside his efforts with ease, never releasing the consuming control he had over their interlocked state. Aster was happy to be his victim for the moment, all other thoughts shoved firmly aside by the ravishing, sudden treatment.

Stahl was becoming absolutely enthralled by his lust in the kiss. He dropped his right hand lower down the boy's back, slipping it under the flimsy shirt with ease. He pressed his padded palm, calloused from years of hard work and swordplay, gently against the small of his human's back. The ashen wolf meticulously brought his claws to rest against the bared flesh of the trembling boy which he held complete control over in that moment, thinking such primal thoughts.

He could push this. This is how he could claim him if he wanted... Stahl could take him however he so desired in that moment, as rough as he chose to... Aster would give in to it... He just knew he would... The human boy would submit to Stahl however the beast commanded him to. He could probably even get him to take his knot if he was fast enough... But that wasn't how it should be... That wasn't how he wanted it to be for his boy. That was just that primal beast lurking inside of himself talking.

Stahl wanted Aster to never regret giving him that control, nor that privilege. To never look back in remorse for trusting him with such an important task. He wanted to make him feel better than he ever could've imagined possible, and let him know that he was returning that favor to the wolf, just by letting him be his first. Stahl's own darker needs could wait, this time was for his human. This was for his mate.

Aster unintentionally let out a whine in protest when the wolf retreated from the kiss, embarrassing himself just a bit at the reaction the withdrawal of the muscle had spurred from him. Stahl only chuckled, content with the boy's adorable mewling, whining for more of his administrations. He would give his human plenty to whine about by the night's end. He began lightly grazing his poised claws on Aster's back, stimulating the skin just enough to gift him with more chills for his claws to dance over. Stahl spoke in a kinder tone than he had ever thought himself capable of using. It strangely reminded the wolf of his father's voice.

"What do you want me to do? Tell me, Aster, what do you want?"

Stahl was staring down at his human, his fanged smile had a more tender note to it this time, despite the recent aggression he had just displayed in the kiss. The silvery gray eyes studied Aster with such focused intimacy, that they seemed like they would follow him wherever he went. That they would always be looking at him. They were the eyes of both a predator, and of his knight. Aster took a moment to relish his view a bit longer, any reservations, chaotic thoughts, or shyness he may have had were long since banished by the sight. He brought his right hand up to cradle the side of his wolf's face in caring affection, leaning into his warm spot once more before answering decidedly in a quiet whisper.

"I want you to take me, Stahl. Take anything you want from me tonight. Let me be yours completely. Be the first to lay claim to my body, noble wolf. Teach me how to do this for you... Show me how I can love you in even this way... I- I don't want to mess this up for you. I want to bring you any pleasure I can, because you deserve anything I have to give, anything my body has to give... Because whether you know it or not, you were the once the only beast that would rescue even a monster like me. I love you, immeasurably so, Stahl Aschefell, and I want you to take whatever you may need from that love, for I give it freely. I don't expect you to settle for me forever, but have what you want of me, for as long as you find yourself wanting it."

Aster took a step back, and slowly began removing his shirt before the beast. He kicked out of his boots, and his pants followed suit shortly after, albeit, a bit awkwardly. He stripped in front of the wolf as Stahl simply watched on, eyeing him with an unreadable expression. When Aster had finished, he only looked up at his wolf, patiently waiting, and exposed completely.

Stahl reached forward, grabbing a hold of his boy's wrist before he pulled him in closely. The beast brought his muzzle down directly in front of Aster's, speaking slowly, and firmly to the smaller human.

"I love you too, Aster, but don't you dare to ever believe I only wish to take from you in that love. Not for a single moment. I will give you all I have, and more in return, for that is what my love is for you. Your happiness is my happiness. Your goals are my goals. Your pleasure is my pleasure. Your fight is my fight. Your life, IS my life now. I swear to you on this night, Aster Venatus, my love is yours, and it will never grow tired of you, and it will never abandon you, no matter how many moons may pass."

Stahl reached down, swooping up his naked boy into a loving cradle with both arms in one easy movement. He pressed his muzzle back into the human's lips briefly before he pulled away and continued in a seductive tone, staring deeply into the blushing human's eyes as he held him snugly within the strong, fuzzy arms.

"And my love is going to bring to you the things you've only ever dreamed of, and more, my king."

Stahl was silencing Aster's protests at the title with another kiss before the boy ever really had the chance to get them out. The human was easily overwhelmed, and gave in to the wolf as he lost himself in the feeling of being held so effortlessly in a kiss like that by such a larger beast. His heart was threatening to tear from his chest in its incessant thumping before he felt the wolf kneel, gently laying the naked boy on the bed, breaking the kiss as he stood. Aster only watched on, laying on his back and enjoying his view.

Stahl began stripping his own shirt, moving slowly to tease his boy. There was no need to rush through this, after all. They had the night all to themselves to relish in this moment they shared. The wolf tossed the shirt aside carelessly, and smiled down at the boy who could only meekly look up at his wolf, already sporting a major erection in anticipation. Stahl figured he could humor his boy just a bit more, and paused to flex his powerful muscles, bringing up his stout arms to the sides to showcase his bulging biceps. Aster snickered, and let out a small laugh at the sight.

"How, by the gods, did I ever fall for such a cocky wolf? Honestly, Stahl..."

The wolf retorted with a huff.

"I think you rather like my confidence, Aster."

The wolf shifted then, changing his position as he further showed off his powerful build for his mate in his moment of exaggerated vanity, his shit eating grin spreading wider as he made the motion. The boy laughed again before he agreed.

"For some reason, you are correct... Don't let it go to your head though, wolf."

Stahl sneered on, as he finally began removing his pants.

"Too late. It's your fault for indulging me, boy."

Aster's dick visibly twitched when the wolf called him that. Stahl noticed, and was intrigued by his discovery. He was merely returning the sentiment for being called wolf, but had accidentally discovered more than he had expected to. As his smile intensified at the thought, the wolf kicked away the last of his own clothing, leaving him to stand proudly in all his naked glory before the human on the bed. Neither said much else for a moment, and the pair only studied each other as if it were the first time they had met.

Stahl took a step forward and kneeled, placing one knee on the end of the makeshift bed. The wolf shifted his weight forward, and moved the other leg beside it, now towering just before the human that was laying on his back. Aster's heartbeat quickened its pace, as the reality of the situation set in while the wolf shifted forward, climbing over his boy carefully. Stahl came to stop with a strong arm on either side of the human's head. His larger body was suspended over Aster's own, and his legs straddled the human on either side. The noble wolf waited, relishing on his thoughts of what was to come.

As hard as he had tried to fight it back, Aster was visibly shaking. His nerves were all over the place, and excitement and anticipation for his first time was proving to quickly overtake his feeble efforts at keeping calm. He looked away embarrassed by his body's betrayal. Stahl wasn't having that, and gently moved one hand to turn the boy's face back to his own before he spoke lovingly down at the human.

"It's ok. I know you're nervous. I know you don't know what to really do. Don't be embarrassed by that... I think it's natural to feel that way. If you want, I can take the lead here and you can just stay as you are... Or I can give all the control to you, let you call the shots? Just tell me how you want your first time to be, my love, and I will make it so."

Stahl tenderly rubbed his thumb against the boy's scarred cheek, still cupping the softer, pale flesh in his large hand as he gazed down at his blushing mate. Aster's voice was as shaky as his body currently was, but he still told the beast what he wanted, as he looked up into those penetrating, silvery eyes.

"Brother Cortist told me a little... But... Would... Would it be selfish to ask you to take over for me? Please? I'm sor-"

A passionate kiss stopped the apology in it's tracks, preventing the word from ever fully leaving the boy's lips, replaced instead by the hungry muzzle that quickly soothed his trembling shakes. Stahl pulled off, and reassured his mate.

"That's what I am here for. Now, no more apologies tonight, please. I want no more talk of regret when I finally have you where I've so desperately longed to all this time... When I may have you as mine at last... Just leave everything to your wolf, boy."

Aster's arousal jumped in response again at the barking tone Stahl had finished with, knowing there was nothing he wanted more in that moment. The boy only nodded at his wolf in his flustered state of desire. Stahl gave the human another fanged smile, and a quick lick on his left cheek before he pulled away, and sat back upright. It was time for the wolf to do a little more exploring of his own.

Stahl placed both of his wide hands gently on either side of his human's ribs, encasing the near entirety of the torso beneath his outstretched grasp. Aster mimicked what the wolf had done that very morning, and closed his eyes to relax into the administrations, his nerves finally being calmed a bit by the comforting presence of his wolf's steady touch.

Stahl started moving his left thumbclaw, grazing it lightly in a circle around Aster's right pec, tracing the claw dangerously close to the exposed nipple, but never quite touching where the pink flesh began. The wolf began rubbing his right hand up and down his human's side, applying just enough pressure to soothe the boy's achy muscles, bringing a content groan at the action. Stahl made note of that discovery, happily adding it to the growing list of things Aster enjoyed. The wolf loved learning how to please his boy.

Stahl dipped his head in once more, and lightly licked the nipple he had been teasing, making it harden from the attention. He felt his human twitch beneath the sudden assault, but was relentless anyways, lapping at the flesh, savoring the taste of his mate. The wolf moved his right hand lower, now sliding it over Aster's hip. The calloused pads tickled the boy's skin, but something about such well worked hands dragging against him where nobody had touched him before brought new waves of excitement to the human. His dick twitched once more, forcing a bead of precum to form on the tip.

Stahl marveled at the effects his minimal touch so far had had on his human, and was quickly growing excited himself. He knew his tip was already showing, but he was doing his best to ignore it for the time being. His mate was craving more attention, and he shouldn't leave him wanting.

Stahl moved his left hand up to Aster's wrist, wrapping around the arm with his firm grip and pinning it above the boy's head, exposing the alluring armpit to the beast. Stahl shifted ever so slightly, dragging his tongue across the human's chest, forcing another shudder from his prey, before finally coming to rest at the exposed dip beneath Aster's shoulder. The wiry hairs here tickled the wolf's snout, but not nearly as much as the strong scent that emanated forth from that sweaty spot. A nice, big huff of that strangely onion like musk that he found himself wanting to bathe in was Stahl's true goal here.

With a mouth watering like never before, the wolf dove into Aster with his muzzle once more, indulging his craving to smell and taste everything his mate had to offer with irrefutable vigor. The boy let out a gasp in surprise at his wolf's hunger, but was loving every second of those exploring hands and such a demanding tongue roaming where they pleased.

Aster had never felt so erect or stimulated in his entire life, and the blood that rushed to his head was forcing upon him a heat that consumed whatever willpower, or lingering, troubled thoughts he had left. He was becoming little more than a slobbery treat for the larger wolf, a role he was finding himself eager to fulfill. He let out a moan at his knight's lapping administrations, speaking the beast's name as he did.

"Stahl... More. By the gods, give me more, my wolf."

Stahl pulled off the boy after a light, final nip at the muscle over the armpit, seemingly doing the exact opposite of what he was asked. Aster almost went to object, but the beast's maw was fiercely pressed onto his own once more before the boy could manage even a squeak. He found himself being invaded and consumed by the ravaging beast again, his fist clenched in vain, still pinned by the wolf's stronger arm as he squirmed in his ecstasy. Aster could smell his own sweat on the muzzle now, and was even more invigorated by that realization. The wolf was carrying his scent... That was more a turn on for Aster than he himself would have ever guessed, making him moan into the kiss. Stahl chuckled at the mewling human, finally giving the boy a bit of air when he broke the kiss.

The wolf placed both hands on his human's sides again, only this time pressing his claws against the flesh as he did so. Stahl began slowly pulling his arms down Aster's form, lightly dragging and zigzagging those stimulating claws down lower and lower with every passing second, rendering an endless sea of those chilly bumps to appear on the flesh beneath, finally coming to rest on either side of his boy's hip. The beast shifted his human's legs to rest atop his broad shoulders. Stahl's maw was open, his tongue was hanging out a bit while panting heavily in his excitement, huffing warm, humid breath inches away from Aster's neglected member, causing the boy's tool to twitch uncontrollably, completely at the beast's mercy. Stahl locked eyes with his boy, and flashed a deviant smile before he spoke.

PupBayou
PupBayou
79 Followers