A King's Legacy Ch. 26

Story Info
Oust finds his release at last.
7.2k words
4.41
2.2k
2

Part 26 of the 45 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 01/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PupBayou
PupBayou
83 Followers

A King's Legacy

Chapter 26: Runt

Aster and Oust hit the ground with a soundless thud, the tiger catching the brunt of the fall with his free arm. He pushed off with the force, cradling the human closely as they rolled into the impact, Aster coming to rest just on top of the tiger by the maneuver. Oust still had his right arm tightly around the runt, reaching his hand up a little to firmly grip his shoulder as he practically held the boy captive, both still consuming the other's kiss hungrily. Aster forced a gasp from the beast as he bit onto his lip, and thrust his hand behind himself, snatching a hold of the tiger's tool through the thin fabric covering it. The way Oust's strong hand clutched needily in response brought a near malicious rush to the boy. There was just something so terrifyingly frightening about being held by Oust... Knowing that if he wasn't careful, the tiger could kill him... Frightening... But enthralling all the same.

Aster rubbed his other hand lustfully over the tiger's sides, marveling at the rigid tightness of the muscles there. Oust's fur was on the shorter side of average for most beasts, and that meant the human could feel every ridge along the corded frame, the power behind the well trained build. The human gasped a bit as the tiger quickly darted his tongue lightly against his own. Aster knew from his adoptive family that big cats had smaller spikes on their tongues, but he wasn't prepared for the way it pulled against him as it darted over his flesh. It was as if even that part of Oust was also seeking to drag him closer.

Aster broke away at last, gazing down at Oust with a bit of a glare as he clenched his hand tighter around the beast's girth, making the inexperienced cat squirm just the slightest by the motion. The human spoke in a voice Oust never would've imagined he even had in him. It was aggressive, it was commanding, and it demanded honesty in a way Oust couldn't win against. The beast reveled beneath both the tone, and the forceful touch.

"Tell me what you need from me." The boy's eyebrows were furrowed just the slightest as he sharply peered into those begging, red eyes, an almost mocking smirk on his face. Oust shuddered at such unexpected treatment, his thoughts running more wild than the human was. He answered a bit too honestly, his own voice quieter than usual.

"I... I need it to feel good this time." Aster was taken aback by such an answer, his grip loosening just a bit as his expression softened. He spoke to Oust sincerely, quelling his own, more carnal desires to really hear what the beast had to say. Aster shifted the hand roaming over Oust's frame up to cradle the beast's face tenderly as he did so.

"Oh? So I'm not your first? I thought..." Aster stopped himself as the tiger looked away for a moment, but Oust steeled himself replying anyway.

"You were the first to ever kiss me... You are the first to ever touch me like... Like that... That's grabbed me there." Oust nodded at Aster's hand on his crotch in embarrassment before he continued, looking back into the runt's eyes as he confessed what he believed to be something rather pathetic. "But no... You aren't my first... You are the first time I've wanted this though, so please, Aster... Please... Just make it feel good this time... I know it's supposed to feel good..." Aster brought his lips back to Oust's muzzle quickly, knowing he had to hurry and distract himself before he started crying all over again on the tiger's behalf. The human was finally starting to understand what kind of monstrous father Reiner Candori truly was. He whispered down to the beast compassionately as he broke the kiss, bringing his face next to the side of Oust's own.

"Do you wish this was your first time?" Oust sucked in the smallest breath before he whispered his reply a bit weakly, his shaky voice barely a squeak.

"Yes..." Aster nuzzled his face into the tiger's cheek, pulling the beast's bigger head closer against his own with his gentle hand on the other side. This was a sign of affection for felines, one Aster had been shown by Cortist since his childhood. He responded as if it were a fact, his voice laced with that optimism the beast so heavily relied upon through these recent days of remembrance and revelations.

"Then I'm so happy I get to be your first, Oust... Because something tells me you've never actually made love before... So this IS your first time. Do you hear me? This is the first one that counts..." Aster sat up, pulling away from the tiger for the first time since their tumble off of the boulder. He smiled down at the beast, finally seeing Oust the way he really was... Unsure of himself... Afraid of always being a failure, of being too weak... Unworthy of such affection and love... Scared of letting anything close to him... Oust was truly convinced that if he ever stopped beating himself up, even for a single second, the rest of the world would come and do it for him. Aster ended his statement with a softer approach this time.

"And by the gods Oust, your first time is going to feel better than you've ever imagined possible. We're going to make sure of it... Do you want me to take the submissive role? Or do you wa-" Oust quickly interrupted in panic as he stumbled over his words.

"No!.. No, I... Nothing back there... Alright?" Aster nodded, gazing down at the trembling tiger beneath him. It was like there was this entire other side to Oust the boy had finally revealed. It was something that had been skirted away to safety long ago. A precious, hidden treasure buried behind layer after layer of defenses in hopes that it too, wouldn't be taken from him. Aster finally realized something about Oust in that moment, something very few would ever even believe about the menacing tiger... Oust truly was soft at his core.

Aster moved himself lower down the larger frame, dipping his head forward as he did so. He placed a hand on either side of Oust's hips, and nuzzled his face into the incredibly soft and white fur that coated the tiger's abdomen, laughing the slightest bit at the way it tickled his nose. Aster could see the tenting bulge inside of the beast's pants just below him, but was far too entranced taking deliberately deep breaths of the tiger's scent to tend to that quite yet.

Where Stahl had a scent that reminded Aster more of an onion, Oust strangely enough smelled the slightest amount like garlic. It was bitter and heady, but sharp and thick at the same time. It was encompassing above all else. He whispered to the feline in an enamored tone, placing soft kisses on the even softer fur as he spoke.

"You have a good scent... I liked it before, but it's way more stout here... It's a commanding scent, Oust." The tiger forced a nervous chuckle at the flattery, replying in attempt to calm himself.

"I'm glad you like my scent. Maybe you really are a canine after all..." Aster scoffed a bit at the remark before he turned his gaze back up, staring back at the tiger from his position. Oust was still just so terrified... He was doing his best not to be, but he just was. Oust was desperately seeking some possible way to just let himself be himself, to be able to relax in that moment. A truly devious solution to that problem crossed the boy's mind as a foreboding smirk found itself forming over his face. He answered the beast playfully.

"Maybe so... But I was raised by felines all the same... Do you want to know what I learned about living with cats? I discovered their greatest weakness you know... And I don't think any of the other beasts have really figured it out yet..." Oust stared back down at the scheming human cautiously... Something in his instincts was screaming at him to run while he still could. Aster slowly brought his hands up the beast's sides, inching closer up the tiger as he hugged his frame. Finally, the runt whispered his secret so quietly, that even Oust had to strain to hear it.

"Every fucking one of you are ticklish." The tiger's eyes went wide with realization, but he was already far too late to save himself... Aster was already digging his wriggling digits into the muscles over the beast's ribs on one side, and into his stomach on the other. The tiger squirmed and tensed, twisting and flailing vainly to escape, but the nimble human had a pretty decent hold already, and he only leaned closer into that embrace, sealing the captive tiger's fate.

Aster was beaming in delight as he felt the loudest, and heartiest laughter Oust had let out in years barrel into him from the beast's rumbling chest. The human's laughter joined with the burly cat's own as Oust struggled to recover from the surprise attack. He finally found purchase on the assaulting runt's evasive wrists, pulled him up to be face to face with him, and rolled atop of him, both still laughing as Oust pinned him beneath his form in one swift move. After he quickly flipped their positions, Oust looked down at the boy with the softest eyes and expression Aster had ever seen him bear. Aster smiled back up at him as the beast spoke down playfully to the boy, still catching his breath between lingering bits of laughter as he did so.

"That wasn't fair." Aster was wearing that stupid grin of his, the one the tiger had become so reluctantly attached to as of late.

"Oh, no. It definitely isn't fair... But it is a great secret weapon... And it worked... THIS is the Oust I wanted to see... I'm glad you're letting him out finally." The beast's smile never faded as he replied in kind.

"I'm learning to..." Oust gazed down at the runt, and the boy gazed back at him. Oust was finally ready, his peace restored, and his worry soothed by the devious, (but effective,) tactic. Without another word, and without ever taking his own eyes away from those scarlet ones finally free of doubt, Aster pulled a single arm loose, reached down slowly, and pushed his pants down to his ankles. Oust rested his weight on the arm still pinning the boy's own above his head, and used his freed one to remove the human's clothes the rest of the way. Aster brought his hand to the tiger's waistband after, doing the same thing for Oust. The beast reached down blindly as he shed his own remaining attire, leaving both completely nude and exposed. Neither were feeling self conscious about their bodies in that moment, only adding to the magic of whatever exactly this was between the pair. They were still just staring into one another's eyes, letting the anticipation build on instinct alone. At last, moving in near unison, they both chanced actually looking down between them, neither disappointed by the other's reveal.

Oust was staring in delighted wonder at the boy's piece, entranced by how soft the flesh surrounding the tool appeared. It was certainly a stark contrast to his own, the same member that Aster was affixed on with both determination, and fascination. Oust was roughly the same length as Stahl, not counting the wolf's knot, but where Stahl's tool had a more round appearance that was thickest near the center, Oust had a spear of pink flesh jutting through his sheath proudly. The tip was narrowed, pointed just the slightest where the slit was. Just behind the tip, however, giving the appearance of a head to the shaft, were several barbs. These barbs were pointed backwards, gliding smoothly against the steadily increasing girth as the boy's eyes passed down the length. Near the base, Oust's shaft was even a little thicker than the wolf's was. (Still not factoring in the knot mind you.) Oust swallowed audibly as the human reached down to grab a hold of his aching weapon.

The beast let out the most pleasurable moan imaginable as he closed his eyes, and reveled into the softer touch, shuddering powerfully. Aster felt his own tool twitch in response to the needy beast, enthralled by the tiger's beckoning. Oust really did need this release, this point further emphasized by the larger tiger bucking into the hand weakly. Aster chuckled contently as he began gliding his grasp over the slick shaft, enjoying the warm, pulsing feeling of the tool between his fingers. The boy moved his hand back to the tip with a squeezing tug, and the beast shuddered once more, a small spurt of pre coating the boy's grip.

Aster took a moment to circle his thumb over a few of the barbs along the head, getting a better feel for the beast's anatomy. The tiger tensed and twitched above him as the boy squeezed and thumbed at his sensitive bits in explorative fascination. They were firm, but pliable to an extent, reminding Aster of the cartilage at the end of his own nose in a sense. The pink flesh covering the barbs gave the spikes a nubby, duller feel as they were rolled around between his fingers.

Oust involuntarily shot another spurt as he huffed out something between a growl, and a whine. This desperate plea brought about a sense of accomplishment for the human. The boy finally released the moaning beast, his hand well coated by the musky, natural lubrication of the tiger as he pulled it away. Aster brought his hand up to cup his nose and mouth, eyeing the beast with pure lust and bliss as he willfully inhaled a heavy dose of the scent right from the source, igniting both his passion, and his senses with an encompassing fire. The musky and pungent smell commanded the boy's attention, finding his mindset shifting even more as his desire for the beast flared to new heights, further fueled by the need to finally free this trapped animal from his chains.

Aster brought his hand back between them, and pulled his other one free from the beast as well, bringing it up to the tiger's side, coaxing him to lay closer on him. Oust accepted the guidance, and soon found his tool resting against the runt's own, their hips near grinding against each other. The beast sucked in another gasp as his breath was stolen from him when the human wrapped his hands around the pair of the members this time, squeezing them against one another. Oust started rocking his body out of sheer instinct, jabbing a bit awkwardly at first in his inexperience. Even so, both warriors were moaning in unison as they felt the other rut and grind against them.

Aster was entrapped by the way the beast's girth was gliding over his own, his foreskin being dragged down, and out of the way by the backstroke of the barbs tugging against it. Aster let out a cry of pleasure he couldn't have suppressed if he had wanted to as those barbs passed back over the ridge of his exposed head. Oust thrust just a bit harder the next pass, the ecstatic yelp motivating him further. This had felt amazing to Oust, so he was glad the runt was feeling just as good also. The burly tiger moved his free hand down to join the human's own, wrapping it around the boy's smaller, heavily coated fist, their fingers intertwining into each other at the ends as Oust squeezed their lengths more firmly than before, still rocking into the pleasure.

Aster's fingertips lightly grazed over the beast's knuckles, making note of the thick callouses covering the back of the tiger's hands. Where Aster and Stahl had callouses on their palms, from years of training with weapons, Oust only had them on the backs of his hands from years of punching things, leaving his palms softer, and velvety against their grinding frottage. After a few more minutes of this, Oust's breathing was getting shorter, his eyes were closed in concentration, and his maw was clamped shut, forming into the beginnings of a snarl. Aster knew he wouldn't last much longer, and so with a motion that brought Oust back from the edge of his impending climax, the boy pulled his hand free, glimmering with both his own precum, and, more so, Oust's.

He leaned forward just a bit, and Oust pulled off of the boy some to allow him the access he was seeking. Aster brought his musky hand back to his mouth, extended his tongue, and sampled the beast's flavor, finally sating his curiosity with the action. His tongue almost recoiled from the overpowering bitterness, but there was something else there... Something spicy and sharp that had the runt licking as much of the slick substance as he could from his digits, invigorating the tiger in an all new way as he watched the human feast on his musk, essence, and flavor. After Aster was satisfied with his sample, the boy dropped his hand lower than before, sitting up a bit more so he could reach his own entrance. He whispered to the beast in overwhelming ecstasy.

"By the gods... Oust... It's so strong... Your flavor is incredible... It's wild... It's powerful... It's just so... Masculine." Aster was blushing in heat for giving such praise, but Oust was reveling in such apparent and boldly professed delight. He was watching the boy carefully, eying that slick hand as it reached ever lower, finally coming to rest just at the runt's opening. Aster gasped softly as he pressed his own spit into himself, preparing his tunnel for the impending penetration. After a short moment, and a quick check to ensure everything was fine back there, the human grabbed a hold of the beast's excitement once again, milking more of the heavy pre from the tip, and applying this to his entrance as well. He repeated this action a few times, making sure he was well lubed, and stretched. Finally, he leaned back, and spread his legs some for the tiger, smiling tenderly up at the beast gazing back down at him as the boy affectionately spoke.

"Alright... I'm ready. How do you want me?" Oust glanced away in uncertainty, but a coaxing touch to his face gave the beast the courage he needed to make his request.

"Would you... Would you present for me?" Oust's ears splayed apart the smallest amount as he muttered out the words, the blush almost visible beneath his white fur. Aster never faltered though, rubbing his hand softly against the fuzzy cheek in reassurance.

"I don't mind at all, Oust. Let me up." The tiger moved off the boy after a short smile of appreciation in return. Aster leaned up, and brought himself to his feet. He took a step over to the boulder nearby, and got back on his knees. He leaned forward, bracing himself against the rock with his arms, presenting for the beast just as requested. He looked back over his shoulder to see Oust feasting upon the sight before him. Seeing it in real life was already almost more than the beast could even bear through his excitement. Aster chuckled quietly as he playfully tossed back his question at the evident admiration and awe.

"Like what you see?" Oust could only manage a nod at first, his mind racing to find the words to answer, embarrassing himself once again by what he couldn't help but reveal to the runt.

"Yes... I... I dreamt I could have you like this once... That night... After you gave me my first kiss..." An untamable smile forced itself upon the boy's face at such an adorable confession, leaving him feeling rather honored by the admission. Aster was smirking contently as he replied.

"I am glad to hear I'm to your tastes... Now come here, Oust, you've made me curious now... I want to know if I feel better in your dreams, or in the real world." Oust swallowed his fleeting worry, steadied by the coaxing invitation. He stood, moving up behind the kneeling human. The tiger lowered himself to his knees as well, inching closer up to the boy carefully. It took some adjusting for their size difference, but Oust managed to get his tool lined up with the boy, resting along the crease of the runt's ass in anticipation. Oust had his legs on the outside of Aster's own, his knees spread further than the boy's were to accommodate the sixteen inches of varying height between them. The bulky tiger's larger hands rested on either side of the human's hips. Oust made a few test passes over the puckered ring, further coating it with his viscous precum. As he drew back to where only the tip was poised at the entrance, the beast asked one final time, just to be certain.

PupBayou
PupBayou
83 Followers