A King's Legacy Ch. 37-38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My brain is frying so hard right now, so may back off for like a week or so. The most confusing shit is behind us though, so hopefully y'all got what I was trying to say.

If you have questions or want clarifications on something I may have forgotten to swing back to, I greatly encourage you to drop them so I can ensure I include an explanation, or at least work it into my final edit. I try to keep plot holes tightly wrapped up, but some will always slip by I suppose. Sometimes, I just have so much hitting the paper, that I have to push off what I've planned to reveal now for the next chapter. I'm learning that just seems to be part of my process, so if I don't clarify, its likely because an explanation is already planned with the next chapters anyways. Still, I appreciate the help.

My goal is to publish as close to Christmas day as possible, considering that will mark a year since I first returned to writing, and started finally jotting down the prologue. The story coming back to that point now seems appropriate, and a tad ironic considering how rusty my grammar and punctuation were at that point. I suppose Aster won't be the only one looking back on their journey as we tie up this first book. Its so weird. I remember my chapter count when it was just in the single digits, and now it is my remaining count that dwindles so low. I can't believe I've actually almost fucking done it... anyway, I'm only rambling in excitement now.

Thank you so much for reading, and I really do hope you enjoy what comes next. The final bombshell revealed is pretty fucked up, and that's coming from me, but the drama is about as juicy as the Alice/Jagón/Cortist story line, so I hope you enjoy it.

Cheers y'all, -Pup Bayou.