A Kinky Datenight

Story Info
A married couple experienced a kinky and smelly datenight.
2.1k words
4.6
9.7k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike and Sally have been married 10 years. Their marriage was a strong one but routine eventually set in. At some point, Sally started organizing date nights once a month and Mike was always looking forward to those... They usually involved some kind of kinks and playfulness that he loved...

However, more recently Sally seemed to have forgotten the date nights. In fact, they didn't have sex for almost a month... so when Mike saw Sally coming back from her morning gym session, slightly shiny from sweat and getting undressed, he looked at her in excitement... She was good looking with a toned body... She never leaves Mike indifferent. He was fond of her and her body.

It was too much for Mike and he went towards her, kissing her between her shoulders and gently stroking her naked butt cheeks...

"No..." she said, "I am sweaty and all smelly...".

"I don't mind, i never mind, it adds up to your sexiness," he replied with a smirk...

She smiled, rolled her eyes and said:

"You don't mean that," and left for her shower...

"I do!" he shouted but he heard the water running... Another missed opportunity...

3 days later, this was date night again but when he saw his wife still in her gym clothes from the morning, he knew she had forgotten again...

She usually dresses sexy or even dresses up for date nights but not tonight... She was still hot though with her yoga pants moulding her beautiful ass and her sport bra leaving her flat stomach visible...

He observed her as she entered the bedroom with her gym mat, while he sat on the edge of the bed, wondering if she was going for another gym session. This would explain why she was still in her gym clothes and trainers. Sally installed the mattress on the floor, then took Mike by the hand and made him lie down on it.

"Gym instead of date night? That sucks..."

Mike thought but he didn't voice his remark as he saw some kind of determination in Sally's eyes.

"Undress..." she said with a commanding voice, standing up above Mike who obeyed right away. "Boxers off too," Sally added.

Mike was now naked and a bit self conscious especially looking from below at his wife, still dressed.

"I have thought again about you saying you don't mind my body odor," Sally started. "Actually i think you said this a few times, and since we are due for a date night, I think we should make it memorable...".

As she said that, she kicked off her trainers, and put a socked foot on top of Mike's face. She found this quite funny.

"Don't say a word... lets see how much truth there was in what you said... It isn't too much for you, right?" She asked, smiling but Mike could feel her uncertainty...

Mike shook his head... and inhaled...

"Really? you like that?" she asked but she wasn't surprised.

Mike thought (or dreamed) she was actually hoping he would like it... and as she took a bit more confidence, she removed her sock and hovered it above Mike's face.

"Look at it... You like it? Do you still want to smell it..."

"Oh yes!" Mike thought but he didn't say it, still unsure how she would think of his lust for her smells...

But so far, Mike was loving it. He was enjoying looking at her soles, from so close and seeing Sally towering above him was even sexier. He wanted to smell her foot so bad. He couldn't believe his eyes (and nose). Sally was making one of his fantasy real. He was hypnotized by watching the sole of her foot, so close from his face...

Sally noticed that Mike was liking this and very much so... Was he really going to enjoy her smell or was he going to be disgusted. She was still a bit unsure but then Mike moved...

He strained his neck to smell it, and it did smell, but he found this even more exciting. Especially the fact that Sally knew her feet smelled and how she still wanted him to smell... She was rubbing her feet all over his face... Pressing hard on his nose and mouth... Sally could hear Mike inhaling and she also was getting excited of how much her feet, her smelly feet, were exciting Mike. She saw he was getting hard.

"You are a naughty boy, liking my smelly, stinky feet so bad... Do you know i didn't shower today, not even after my gym session this morning! And i stayed in my trainers all day long... i wanted to check if you were capable of liking the smell... I cant believe you like it that much... yes, keep smelling...".

Sally was really enjoying this. Standing up above her naked husband who was excited by her smelly feet... She pushed her foot harder on his nose and his mouth. She could feel him smelling her, seeing him so excited was making her hot...

Sally had a second's hesitation but said

"Lick it... lick my foot!"

She could barely recognized herself. She was enjoying her power, commanding her husband to smell and lick her dirty feet... And Mike did, he licked her sole all the way, sending shivers in Sally's spine...

Sally pushed her foot inside his mouth... Mike was helpless and the view of her naked husband with her foot in his mouth was really exciting her... She felt herself getting wet...

She sat down on Mike's stomach, resting her back on his raised knees, one foot in his mouth, kind of gagging him and the other right in his nose... She could see how hard he was...

"Oh my god, you do love it!" She was moving her feet all over his face, neck, hair... She wanted him to have her smell all over him...

Mike wanted the same thing... The smell was addictive... He couldn't stop smelling her but then she stopped...

"Do you want more?" She asked, watching him straight in his eyes.

Mike couldn't say "yes" fast enough.

Sally stood up and got slowly undressed. The view from below was magnificent. Mike was so excited and Sally loved the effect she had on him... She took her time, just to make Mike wait longer, making him smell her feet again...

Mike was almost pleading to smell and taste her, which was making Sally smile... She finally lied down on him...

"Don't you dare move, do only as I say," she whispered...

And she made him smell her armpits. She is not sure why but she was in control and wanted to see how far she could push it...

Mike never thought anything of armpits, never pictured them as sexy, but right now, because Sally ordered him, because she was sexy when dominant, he only wanted to bury his head under her arm...

He actually enjoyed the smell... Salty, strong but natural. His wife's scent.

Sally noticed and that confirmed her power on Mike. He was in total submission to her and god, she found that exciting. The way he looked at her body, the way he was trying to inhale any scent from her, the hunger in his eyes, all this was making her want more... She kneeled on top of him and rested her vagina on his mouth...

"Smell first... then lick," she murmured...

Straight away, Mike obeyed and took in her beautiful smell and started licking. He enjoyed the smell, the smell of sex, the smell of his wife and the smell of her coming orgasm...

Sally was rocking back and forth rubbing her vagina on his mouth, on his nose and feeling his tongue sometimes tickling her clit and sometimes licking her like an ice-cream... It was so good, Sally loved the feeling of sitting down on his face. She felt so sexy, she grabbed his hair to pull him even deeper inside her...

"Yes! Taste me, lick me... aaaah," she screamed...

She came, an enormous orgasm... still shaking, and still rocking back and forth, Sally was drenching Mike's face with her juice... Mike loved this, Sally's orgasm, her smell, her wetness all over him... it was almost dizzying...

"Your turn," she said after she recovered.

She turned around and sat on her husband's torso facing his penis, which she started to stroke... very gently, very slowly... Again, she liked the power she had on him.

Mike could not think straight, everything was too exciting... Sally was almost laughing at how much she was enjoying dominating her husband. She felt so sexy, so womanly... And then for yet another time today, boldness came over her, she raised her ass and hovered it above Mike's face.

"The experience is not over..." she said with a wicked smile...

She was again surprising herself, she was kinkier than ever... She was not expecting Mike to want more, and she was actually surprised but excited when she saw him raising his head towards her ass... and then she couldn't see him anymore... she felt him kiss her butt cheeks, his nose so close to her asshole...

"No...you don't have to, Mike..." she pleaded but she wasn't moving.

Deep down, she wanted to see how far this would go... She had thought about this before but it would always be right after a shower, not like this...

Mike was so close to her secret hole... and never has he been so hard... He was not backing down, could it be that he did like it, that he wanted it? Yes, he knew he wanted to lick her, to please her, to engulf himself in her...

She squeezed his dick hard, felt his body's muscles hardened too and sat on his face... not her full weight, just enough so that his nose was pressing against her asshole... she felt him breathe and this excited her more... she moved her ass around him...

"Oh god," she muttered...

Mike was hypnotized, the smell was strong but for some reasons he wanted more... he wanted to keep smelling her. It was intoxicating...He was so exciting that she was making him smell her... The idea that she was dominating her, that she got rid of all her restraints was driving him crazy... He didn't want to disappoint her, he could only think about her smell and how to please her...

"I cant believe you like this... my dirty smells..."

Sally's body was begging for more. Could she?

Mike was still licking her vagina but Sally moved up and the tip of his tongue touched her anus. Sally felt a bit of shame but the feeling was so good...

"Oh god," she repeated. "Do you really love me that much, mmmh?" she moaned.

She squeezed his dick even harder which made Mike wanted to lick her ass once more... Sally had the controls, heck, she even had the remote control... the more she stroked or the harder she squeezed, the deeper Mike was moving in her ass.

Mike was losing it, licking, smelling Sally... The smell was overwhelming, he could feel his wife's ass all around him, her juice dripping down on his chin... He was completely addicted to her...

He was about to come, she knew it. She recognized the signs but she wanted more... she relaxed her grip, adjusted her asshole above his mouth...

She jerked with excitement when she felt his tongue digging deeper.

"Oh yes, oh yes... you are so dirty... Lick me, deeper, deeper!" She was coming again.

She never knew she could orgasm from having her ass licked. She so wanted his tongue deeper... She pressed her ass down and as she squeezed his penis, she felt his tongue harden... so she squeezed harder, and his tongue went insider her, just a little bit, just enough for her to come and scream...

Mike was lost in her ass, a new world for him. The smell was all around him, the sounds of his wife panting and screaming, his wife's grip on him... He pulled her ass stronger against his face, almost suffocating. Sally squeezed his dick so hard it almost hurt... but it didnt and he came too. Harder than ever...

After one or 2 minutes, Sally was still enjoying her husband's face in her ass. She finally stood up and wipe Mike's drench face with a foot, smearing her cum, her smell, her dirtiness all over him. They both smiled...

"This was unreal, so naughty... I loved it, i love you," she said, looking fondly at Mike.

"We need to get clean now, come and wash me... but not ONLY with your tongue this time," she smiled.

"...and maybe i will skip my shower every now and again," she added with this devilish but oh-so-sexy grin...

"Oh this smile, this body..." Mike thought and he couldn't wait until the next kinky date night...