A Kiss Led to This Ch. 10

Story Info
As her punishment Sandi does a big favor for Joe.
4.9k words
4.29
6.9k
4

Part 10 of the 18 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 08/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Thursday. Joe always looked forward to Thursdays since Sandi would normally take this day off from work. Most Thursdays the two of them could usually get together in the mornings after Keith and Janice each had left for work and while Joe was "running errands." The errands usually meant him making a beeline to Keith's house to eat his wife's delicious pussy for breakfast, then shoot a thick load of morning cum down Sandi' eager throat.

Quite often the two couples would 'just happen' to meet for dinner later in the day. While they were eating Joe and Sandi would take special pleasure in asking each other how their days had gone in front of their spouses. Joe was hoping for one on those days.

As usual Janice finished her coffee that morning just before nine and by the time her taillights rounded the corner Joe was in his car headed the other direction. He would always do a "drive by" of Keith's house just to make sure there was only one car in the driveway. Most times when he did stop in he would carry a measuring tape or some sort of tool so that neighbors thought he was working there. Or if Keith happened to be home he would say he found the tool and was returning it thinking it belonged to him.

Joe circled by and saw only Sandi's car in the driveway. As usual he circled around again and then parked down the street out of view. He then casually walked down to their nicely groomed home carrying an empty toolbox. As he walked he could feel his cock getting harder with every step, knowing that within minutes he would be kissing Sandi's beautiful lips while he slowly undid whatever she might be wearing.

Joe's favorite thing was to catch her in their shower. He would let himself in the yard and walk up to the steamy bathroom window where he knew she was naked and wet. He would knock on the window and hear the shower shut off. Sandi would always walk to the window naked and ask who it was, as if there was a line of people knocking on her shower window each day, and this always made him laugh.

She would let him in the back door wearing only her thin blue silk robe, with those powerful 34dd's nipples poking through, waiting to be touched. Joe always loved how her auburn hair looked wet, the way it hung straight down made her look like a schoolgirl. Joe would place her in front of him with the two of them facing a mirror so she could watch as he undid her robe and circled those big tits and eraser nipples, using his and her saliva to lubricate them. While she watched he would run his big hands down her belly to her pussy, and slide a finger between the thin pink lips until her glistening juice lubed his fingers.

Then he would use that finger to circle her nipples and line her other lips like clear lipstick. Sandi also had such thin pussy hair that when it was wet she almost looked shaved, and Joe had made a mental "to do" list to shave her mound and send her home bald one day. Then he could see how long it would be until Keith would brag that his wife had shaved her snatch.

All this thinking was really making Joe's rod stretch out, and he found himself adjusting his engorged member as he turned up the driveway, day dreaming of licking that freshly showered pussy. However, when he looked he saw Sandi's car wasn't there.

"Shit." He said to himself.

Somehow she had left in the time that he had parked and walked down the block.

He texted her.

HEY, ANYONE HOME? DROPPING SOMETHING OFF.

There was no answer. She had said she should be around just the day before, right before she kissed him good-bye during her lunch hour, just minutes after swallowing a mouthful of his warm sticky juice.

Now she was gone and he was hard and getting harder. She would have to pay for this, he thought. No punishment came to mind but he was sure something would come up. Maybe he would go inside and jack off in one of her bras, then make her wear it to dinner later. As he stood in front of their garden gate a voice rang out behind him.

"Joe, is that you?'

Joe was surprised to hear his name. It was a man's voice and for a second he thought maybe Keith had been home because his car was in the shop, but the tone was too low.

He turned and saw a large black man with a short hair cut carrying two five-gallon jugs of water like they were soda cans.

It was Carl, the water delivery guy who also delivered where Joe worked.

"This your house, Joe?"

"Hey Carl. No, my friends live here but they're not home. What brings you here?"

Carl set down one of the jugs and shook his hand.

"Double shift, man. This is not my area, I'm filling in trying to make some extra bread."

"Special occasion?"

"Yeah, divorce." Carl set the other jug down on the stairs.

"Ouch," Joe sympathized.

Joe had known Carl for quite some time, part of his regular route was a weekly drop off and pick up water at Joe's work, even more often in the summer months. They had become friends over time and would often talk sports and joke around. Although Carl was about ten years younger than Joe they were both big men; just about the same height and build, although Carl was a bit stockier. Running around in tennis shoes delivering water had Carl in great shape. He had huge biceps and well defined legs from running heavy bottles up stairs daily.

Carl began to tell him his story of woe. His wife had decided that they had nothing in common after fifteen years of marriage. She worked in high tech and Carl had no clue what she did day-to-day. It had gotten to the point where she no longer invited him to company functions since he was bored to tears and didn't relate to anyone in her office.

He went on to say that it had carried over to the point where they hadn't went out as a couple in six months, much less even ate dinner together since she worked fourteen hour days and he had to be up early. As he spoke he noticed Carl was getting more animated, gesturing more with his large hands as he tried to deal with the frustration.

Carl even confided to Joe that their sex life had come to an end three months before she asked for a divorce.

"And to top it all off," Carl added, "I have to work double shifts to pay the rent since she moved out with one of her tech buddies."

"Sorry to hear that Carl," Joe replied. "But look at the bright side, you're a young man and there's lots of fish in the sea."

"Yeah, well I have no money to fish, my friend, or time since I'm exhausted by the time I get home. Besides, between you and me I was a virgin when I got married and wouldn't even know how to start with a new woman."

Carl confided in Joe again, "Also, while I'm confessing to you I haven't busted a nut in three months. I'm too tired to even jack off and too pissed off at my wife when I have any energy at all."

Joe felt bad for his friend.

"Wow," was all he could say. Carl was a good, honest guy who worked hard for his cash and had been a faithful husband. Suddenly Joe had an idea.

"Hey Carl, do you ever get a lunch?"

"Yeah I get a half hour downtown when I'm between routes. I take it down by the Third Street garage since there are lots of places to eat and I get a discount from a couple of the restaurants."

"Going there today?"

"Going there every day, man. Long as people drink water."

"Okay, look Carl, I want you to meet me at the lower lever of the garage between one and one-thirty today. Will that work?"

"Yeah, what for though?"

"I may have a surprise for you. If not I'll text and you just go about your business."

"Okay man. Here's my number." Carl jotted down his number, picked up two empties and hustled down the driveway. "Water waits for no man," he yelled over his shoulder.

Joe watched Carl as he rounded the corner and headed back to his truck.

Just then his phone lit up. It was Sandi texting.

SORRY BABE, WORK THING. DONE IN AN HOUR. LOVE YOU.

Joe answered.

YOU WILL PAY FOR THAT. MEET ME AT THE THIRD STREET GARAGE AT TWELVE FORTY-FIVE. I'LL TEXT YOU THE SPACE NUMBER.

ANYTHING FOR YOU, YOU BEAUTIFUL MAN, was her reply.

"Hmm," Joe thought to himself, "we will see about that."

At twelve-forty Joe texted Sandi.

PARK NEAR SPACE 23.

After driving around Joe had found the perfect spot. It was an end space next to a concrete wall with a little extra space on the passenger side. By luck moments later Sandi parked right next to him in space twenty-two.

She got out and Joe watched as she walked to the passenger side of his car. He noticed that as usual she as dressed as Ms. Proper, wearing a blue blouse that buttoned at the neck and matching knee length white skirt suitable for any business meeting. Her auburn hair was combed over the top of her forehead and curled nicely at her shoulders. She smiled and removed her mirrored sunglasses as she climbed in, revealing her enticing brown cat eyes.

"Hi," was all she said, and Joe could only stare back.

He kissed her deeply and their tongues intertwined.

"Take off your bra," He ordered.

Sandi unbuttoned her blouse, letting it hang open and then unsnapped the front of her black bra, releasing her 34 DDs. Her nipples were already hard and pointing at the dashboard. Joe kissed her again and rubbed both nipples with by spreading his left hand wide. Sandi reached over and felt his rock hard cock through his short pants.

"Mmmm,"she moaned. "Is this my punishment? Can I suck you? Please."

"No, this is just your warm up."

"Let's see how warm it is," she replied.

Joe pulled up the leg of his shorts, which were loose enough to pull up past the base of his rod. His mushroom head was already wet and sticky with pre-cum rolling down the sides. Sandi grabbed the base while taking the head in her mouth, and began stroking his shaft up and down into her tight lips.

As usual the feeling was incredible. He watched her perfect hair uncomb itself as she moved her head side to side sucking cock. Grabbing her head by both ears Joe pulled her off and rubbed his wet member against her eyes, cheeks and neck to spread the ooze. He then forced her back down onto his cock and began to pump until she took over bobbing her head up and down while she sucked. With his other hand Joe slid her skirt up, finding she had nothing on underneath.

"You're a bad girl," he said as he fingered her tiny pussy.

"Is that payment enough?"

Joe replied, "No. There may be a favor involved."

"Mmmm," she whispered, "I hope so."

He then sat back in his seat and marveled at his friend's wife sucking him off in a parking lot in broad daylight. It didn't get any better than that.

Suddenly his phone lit up. It was Carl.

GOT YOUR MESSAGE BE THERE IN FIVE.

Joe texted back: K SPACE 23 COME TO PASSENGER SIDE, STAND OUTSIDE THE CAR.

Carl returned with: OKAY BUT NOT SURE WHY

YOU'LL SEE, was his response.

Sandi stopped sucking for a moment and asked if it was Janice texting as she had invited her and Joe to dinner later in the day.

"No," Joe replied. "But it is lunch related."

"Having you for lunch," she said, and returned to sucking as her hand moved down below his balls and massaged his prostrate, with her finger pushing dangerously close to the entrance of his ass.

"Oh god," is all Joe could say as he bucked into her. Involuntarily a volcano of cum suddenly erupted into Sandi's mouth. He rose up so his cock got maximum penetration into the warm orifice.

"Ummmm, oh, so good," she moaned, swallowing his load. She stayed hooked onto him till he began to soften.

"Sandi, that was fantastic. Fuck. You are so good. The best. Ever. Period."

He stared over at the woman who had just swallowed his cum, and who also had no idea what was in store for her next.

"And you know I love you, Sandi, no matter what."

He reached over and kissed her again.

As he did so he saw a body standing by the passenger window. Joe recognized the blue outfit of the water company, and the black man standing there as Carl.

"Stay right here," he told Sandi and helped the leg of his shorts slide back over his drained rod. "Don't move or look behind you."

Sandi looked at him but did not move.

Joe got out of the car and walked over to Carl. His original plan had been for Carl to watch them fool around. But he had gotten way ahead of himself thanks to Sandi's talented mouth and already blasted his load down her throat. Now he would have to change it up.

Carl said, "Sorry, Joe, looks like I picked a bad time."

Joe put his hand up to keep Carl from leaving.

"No buddy, just a change in plans. Do me a favor, just stand here. You can look down but keep your hands up and pretend you're talking on your phone."

Carl did as he was told, and as he did Joe opened the passenger door and moved Carl over until he was standing right next to where Sandi was sitting. He then ran back over and jumped in. Sandi had not turned her head but had snapped her bra back together and was finishing buttoning her blouse.

"Joe," she whispered. "Is there someone behind me?"

"I don't know," he whispered back. "Just keep looking at me."

He kissed her, and as he did he took her right arm and pushed it back by the passenger door. Looking over her head he moved it until her arm was against Carl's left thigh, just below the opening of his shorts. He felt her arm get tight and her eyes opened. He looked back at her.

"That's your punishment," he said softly. "And your favor."

Sandi had said she would do anything for Joe, and now he was about to find out.

She took a deep breath and rand her hand along Carl's big thigh down to the knee and back up to the line of his shorts. Joe could see Carl's bulge growing on the right side, it ran down the leg of his shorts almost to the cuff.

Sandi ran her hand up and down two more times and looked at Joe.

"Is this what you want?" she said. "Or this?" Still looking at Joe her hand ran up across the middle of Carl's blue shorts. As she ran it back down the right side she encountered his thick, growing hard on. Her eyes opened wide. There was something massive in there.

Joe watched as Sandi stared rubbing the outline of Carl's cock through his shorts, up and down. Then up and down again and again. The cloth on his shorts was getting tighter and tighter as the cock became a tent pole.

Joe took the opportunity to unbutton Sandi's blouse as she stroked his friend without turning around. He could see a wet spot starting to come through Carl's shorts. On the next stroke down of Carl's cock she slipped two fingers under his shorts. Joe watched as Carl leaned into the car, still pretending to talk on the phone. He was definitely on board with this.

Sandi moved her fingers up to feel inside Carl's shorts looking for the end of his cock. She didn't have to feel to far and Joe could see them moving on both sides of outline. She then used her digits to lift the front of the shorts away from his thigh and push them up. Doing this exposed a big, round, black circumcised cock head. It had already been dripping in his shorts and now began a trail down his thick black thigh.

Joe had her blouse open again and undid her bra; those nipples were once again rock hard. He could see Sandi's neck and chest turning red, a sure sign she was totally turned on by this 'punishment.'

"Now what?" she asked.

"Where's your underwear?"

"In my purse."

Joe reached into her purse and pulled out her panties. They were black waist high silk with lace accents. He put them over her head as a blindfold, blocking her eyes but leaving her mouth and nose open, and then turned her toward Carl. Blindly she reached out with both hands and felt for the button above Carl's zipper. As her hands felt his tight abdomen she could feel his muscles retract. She fumbled with the button until Joe saw Carl reach down and undo the catch with one hand. Sandi lowered the zipper slowly and reached inside to get a feel of his manhood. Then she grabbed Carl's shorts and underwear by the sides. She expertly lowered both together, the same way she had done it to Joe a hundred times.

Joe felt himself getting hard again, and began feeling Sandi's tits from the back as she exposed Carl's black cock. It was big all right. Joe had never seen another man's hard on up close. This one was jet black, and to him it looked like it as almost as long and round as Sandi's forearm. It had a huge purple vein on the underside, with two big hairless balls. They were surrounded at the base by a triangular patch of tight curly black hair. The head was even in size to the shaft, with about an inch of separation of the head from the body where he had been cut. Carl was a fairly dark black man, and his cock was jet black as well except for the head, which from the cut up looked two or three shades lighter.

With his pants on the ground Sandi felt for the black cock with her tiny hands. As petite as she was she needed two hands to fully grab Joe's cock, for Carl she would have needed three.

"Oh." She said as she found landmarks for the head and balls of her new toy. Blindfolded or not this woman knew how to give a hand job.

The eye of Carl's cock began seeping more clear pre-cum. Sandi used it to lubricate his shaft as she began running two hands up and down its entire length.

Joe took this opportunity to pull up her skirt and slide his finger along her slit. As his digit found its target he realized she was completely soaked. He inserted his middle finger and used his index finger to stimulate her clit.

Sandi picked up speed as she stroked Carl's black monster. At one point she let go with her left hand and reached behind to feel Joe's cock through his shorts, which was now almost as hard as when she was sucking him off earlier. Joe saw one of Carl's hands slip down and begin to rub Sandi's big tits. He fingered harder, inserting all the way, then backing out and sending two fingers in for the next push. He then took those fingers and rubbed her pussy juice across her forehead and below each of her eyes.

Sandi fought to get her hand up Joe's shorts to his bare cock, still stroking Carl with her right hand. She was turning her head from side to side as Joe's two fingers found their way inside her again. Now completely lubricated, he slid them in and out of her drenched love hole.

As she turned her head to the right he watched as her cheek bumped into the tip of the hardened black cock. Carl's leaking juices became attached to her cheek and as her face pulled away a bridge of sticky fluid led to the slit it had poured out of.

"Oh, Oh, Oh," was all she could say.

Joe could feel her stomach rolling as she began to come. Carl's big hand was now squeezing each of her tits one at a time, and twisting a nipple at the end of each squeeze. He pushed his groin in again through the open car door.

This time his cock slid right along her cheek as she turned toward him and as it reached her lips the head went directly into Sandi's mouth. She latched onto the giant member almost involuntarily and in an instant had her lips fully around her first black cock.

"Holy fuck," Joe thought to himself, "she's sucking a black cock and doesn't even know it."

Joe took his other hand and pulled the underwear off her head so she could get a view of what she was sucking.

She responded to seeing the black member in her mouth by sucking harder and as she did tried to rub Joe's cock even more.

Joe could tell she was distracted trying to please them both and moved her left hand off of him and onto Carl's smooth balls. She knew exactly what to do at that point and began massaging the hanging fruit as she pumped his dark shaft between her lips. She lifted his black snake up as her tongue ran down along the dark purple vein, then took each shiny black ball into her mouth. Sandi moved her head lower and moved her tongue down toward his prostrate. Carl responded by standing on his tiptoes so she could get access between his legs.

12