A Kiss Led to This Ch. 15

Story Info
Joe gets more than just his house cleaned.
5.5k words
4.37
4.4k
00

Part 15 of the 18 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 08/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the second and last Friday of each month the house cleaners would arrive at Joe's house. Eleven sharp. Normally it was Maria, the regular lead person. Maria was a short Hispanic woman in her late twenties with dark hair, big dark eyes, brown skin and a very soft complexion.

She always hid a shapely body with a thin waist behind her work apron and jeans. Her tits were noticeably big for a woman her size and Joe found his eyes wandering to her outline whenever she would be moving about.

Joe had never really paid attention to her. Until one Friday he happened to be walking down the stairs while Maria was scrubbing a spot on the bottom stair. As he moved down to pass her by she looked up and at that particular angle Joe got a glimpse of her tits inside the stretched orange company shirt.

Although she was wearing a bra the cleavage looked like an inviting place to slide his cock, and as he passed her by her mouth happened to be right at zipper level. Joe was sure his rod grew right in front of her but doubted the young woman noticed. Or had any of the same perverted thoughts in her head.

Often Maria had one helper with her who varied from time to time, possibly a neighbor, sister or friend looking for a few extra bucks. Maria worked hard for her cash, and it sounded like she was supporting her entire family.

Joe only knew this because he had been working from home on Fridays as of late and had the opportunity to speak to her a few times. He had taken to tipping her a little more each time, realizing she could use the help financially. She would always thank him with a smile.

Fridays also happened to be the "must attend" meeting day at Janice's work for as long as they were together. Post Covid it was now Joe's work from home day. On this particular Friday Janice had left early and remarked she would be home late.

Shortly before eleven Joe was firmly settled in his den with his second cup of coffee and trying to pay attention to the spread sheets on his computer. He didn't even turn his head when Maria and her helper walked in the open front door. He momentarily saw two orange shirts and black pants with aprons and scarfs turn in the hallway.

They both headed upstairs with their cleaning trays. For them the day usually began on the second level for them, stripping beds and cleaning baths.

A few minutes later Maria stuck her head in the doorway. "Mr. Joe?"

"Yes, Maria, do you need something?'

"Upstairs," she pointed.

"Is there a problem?" He asked, closing his lap top.

"Si, eh, yes." "Upstairs."

"Okay," he answered and headed up. Maria didn't follow, she just walked toward the kitchen with her feather duster in hand.

At the top of the stairs Joe saw the door to his bedroom was open and the main light on. As he walked in he could see his closet door was open as well. On the floor was a stack of clothes. On top of the stack was an orange shirt, black pants and an apron.

He looked over at the bed and sitting in the center of it was Sandi. She had a sheet pulled up to her neck and gave him a wide smile.

"Hey, baby," she cooed. Her auburn hair was pigtailed off to the side, and her cat eyes were shining. Her smile was framed with bright red lipstick.

"Sandi, what the ever living fuck! You know we have cameras out front. What about Janice?"

"You never looked over, Joe. Or you would have seen the black wig and sunglasses."

Sandi lowered the sheet. She had nothing on but see through lingerie. And on top of that it was Janice's. Unlike when Janice wore it Sandi's big tits were stretching the front of the white silk and lace. Through the fabric he could see her freckles, her stomach, and the curve of the love station between her legs.

Joe had to admit she wore it better than his wife, and he felt his cock spring into action.

"Wow." He said.

"Wow, yourself," was the reply.

"But, how?"

"I remember Janice's schedule and knew you would be here. You probably forgot you gave us Maria's number a few years ago. She's been cleaning our house as well.

We got to talking and I made a deal with her. This has been in the planning for a long time." Sandi stood up, walked over and kissed him. They were instantly tongue-tied.

"I needed this," Sandi added. "Keith never kisses me anymore, but I'm good with that. I love kissing you, my handsome man. He also tried to fuck me this morning without so much as a hello."

"How'd that go?" Joe asked.

"I ended up giving him a hand job under the covers. He thought I was blowing him but I've been saving my mouth and my pussy for your cock. When came all over himself I locked the bathroom door and jumped in the shower. He still never said a word of thanks."

"I'm not sure what to say, other than his wife has the world's most beautiful smile. And tits."

"And she cheats with you," she added. "And will do anything for you. And will suck your cock daily if you let her. Twice a day if you'd let her. Oh, and Keith is an asshole."

Joe ran his hands over her two firm breasts. He lowered the bra cups so both tits were fully exposed. Her nipples were pointed with excitement.

"I'll admit I kind of like this plan." His arm traveled and down to Sandi's slit. It was warm and welcoming. And wet. He took a sample of her love juice on his middle finger and swirled it her waiting mouth.

"There's more to it." Sandi said as she pointed to the door. Maria was standing there, looking awestruck at Sandi's big tits and staring down at her barely covered pussy.

"Part of the deal is she wants to watch. Maria is a virgin and was hoping to get a few pointers by letting me sneak in here." Sandi beckoned her. "It's okay, darling, come over here."

Maria walked over, still wide eyed. She sat on the edge of the bed where Sandi had patted.

"Okay," Sandi said, taking control, "let's set the tone." She pulled off Joe's shirt, smelling it then tossing it on the floor, then licked Joe's nipples side to side.

"Nipples, very important."

"Okay," Maria replied. Sandi pulled each of her tits of to her mouth and licked the pointed ends. With one finger from each hand she made a circle around her nipples.

"Again, nipples. Very important."

Sandi lowered Joes lounging pants and he kicked them off. His hard on strained against his boxers.

"Cock," Sandi said, pointing to Joe's swollen member. "Say it."

"Cock." Came Maria's reply.

Sandi ran her hand up Joe's leg and stroked him as he stood in front of the wide eyed woman.

"Have you ever?" Sandi asked Maria.

"Sometimes my boyfriend makes me rub him along his jeans. I pretend I'm washing the window. I stop when I feel the liquid."

"So you've never felt a naked cock?"

"No, Senora."

"We'll see about that." Sandi grabbed Maria's hand and slid it up next to hers under the boxers. Joe felt the two small hands on either side of his rod. Maria closed her eyes.

"Hold it like a broom but lightly, then move your hand up and down. As you get near the top hold tighter, like squeezing toothpaste."

Maria began stroking Joe's cock. It wasn't long before his pre-cum began to ooze out and lubricate his love muscle. Maria looked right at him.

"Mr. Joe, it is so hard but the skin so soft. Can I see?"

"Of course," Sandi answered for him, dropping Joe's boxers to the floor. The mushroomed leaking head of his cock pointed up at the two seated beauties.

"Now, let's move on." Sandi took the opportunity to remove Maria's scarf and untie her apron as more glistening drops began running the length of Joe's shaft.

Sandi put her hand against Maria's cheek. "You are so beautiful."

She followed this by moving closer and kissing Maria's brown lips. Maria offered no resistance, in fact she opened her mouth to let their two tongues dance.

"Mmmm," Sandi purred.

With that she lifted Maria's orange shirt off, revealing a set of restrained tits in a giant bra. Joe thought she must be at least a 38 DD, since Sandi was a 34 DD and was right next to her.

"Do you let you boyfriend suck your tits?" Sandi asked.

"I let him feel them under my shirt. I need to stay respectable."

"So he's never seen them?"

"No, Senora."

"Well, they look marvelous, don't they Joe?"

"Indeed. Fantastic," was all Joe could say as he stared down past his cum leaking rod at the two women below him.

Sandi unfastened Maria's bra and released the twins. Twins they were; two large erect nipples surrounded by perfect brown circles. Sandi kissed Maria again before moving her mouth to each nipple.

"Nipples," Sandi said, pulling Joe's cock over and sliding his wet member between the big brown mounds. "Very important."

Joe moved his semi-lubricated cock up and down as Sandi guided Maria's hands.

"Hold your tits together like this while he fucks them. Let him see your fingers touch your own nipples. Men love to watch."

Indeed they do, Joe thought. Sandi grabbed a sampling of Joe's wetness from the tip of his cock and rubbed it on Maria's lips. Maria latched on to the finger.

"Okay, Maria. You were asking me about blow jobs. So, I'm going to show you. Put your face next to mine."

Sandi sat of the bed and the two women moved until their heads were together with Joe's cock between them.

"First, we lick the shaft. Careful with your teeth." Sandi ran her tongue from the outer base of the cock to the tip, then swerved the appendage over so Maria could do the same.

"Now circle the end." Sandi wet the tip of Joe's cock with her tongue then passed it over. "Very good." As Maria's tongue swirled around Joe's ridge Sandi joined her. Soon both women were tasting the pre-cum and to Joe's surprise each other.

Suddenly the cock sucking lesson turned into a make out session between his lover and his house cleaner.

As Sandi kissed Maria deeper she laid the young woman back on the bed, feeling her tits and working her hand down to the tops of her pants. Joe watched as the older woman's hand skillfully unbuckled and unzipped to make an opening for her fingers. Seconds later those fingers to tunneled down to Maria's love hole.

"Ohh," was all Maria could say. Joe grabbed the pants legs and pulled off the black work pants. All that was left was a thin yellow pair of panties with a giant wet spot. They were gone in an instant.

Joe took a good look at Maria's pussy. She had a giant black bush of hair above two large brown lips. It was quite a contrast to Sandi's small shaved snatch with the tiny pink clit.

Sandi turned her body so her tits were just over the hairy mound. She spread Maria's legs until the lips parted. At the top was a engorged clit that stuck out like a thumb.

"Wow," was all Sandi could say. "I'm going to suck this like Joe's cock." Sandi's head dropped and Joe watched as the brown lips and clit were swallowed by the hungry mouth.

Maria's juices began flowing and leaking white rose juice began to cover her thighs and the face between her legs. Sandi leaned up and kissed Maria again before pulling Joe's cock over to the woman's mouth. "Now, suck on this just like I did to you."

Joe felt his member slip into the new mouth. Maria closed her eyes and began bobbling. She was a natural. He filled her mouth and with each bob felt himself going deeper down her throat.

Maria's hand moved down to the base of his lollipop, holding it at a slight angle as she sucked him. He stared down at Sandi who was now darting her tongue in and out of the soaking brown slit.

He took the opportunity to slide his hand under the lingerie and into Sandi's wet pussy. She took two of his big fingers with no trouble at all.

With his other hand he massaged Marias tits, circling the rock hard nipples. Joe now entered a third finger into the soaking hole as Sandi groaned.

"Mmmm," was her reply as he stretched her tiny hole open..

He pulled his wet fingers out and then put two back in the well while letting the third circle then wander into up against her tiny ass hole. As he pushed slowly into her ass he moved his thumb along her clit moving it back and forth lightly. In an instant all fingers were working in unison and he felt Sandi cumming on his hand.

At the same time he heard Maria scream something unintelligible in Spanish and could only assume she was cumming as well. He watched as her mound began convulsing.

For Joe it was all too much looking down at the two naked woman. As if on cue Maria put one hand behind his balls and the other in the crack of his ass.

It was his turn as he blasted the biggest load of cum he had unloaded in months. Spurt after spurt after spurt shot out the tip. Maria tried her best as an amateur to catch it all. She had no way to gauge how much cum she was going to get and ended up holding a huge puddle in her mouth. The overflow of what she couldn't catch dribbled down on her sweaty tits. The first timer wasn't sure what to do with the gobs of cum and sat with her mouth open.

Sandi popped up and kissed the cum drenched woman, licking Joe's seed out of her open mouth. She rubbed drips across Maria's tits before turning her head and taking the entirety of Joe's softening cock into her mouth. He felt her squeezing out every drop before rubbing his tender balls against her forehead.

Maria was flushed from the chest up and smiling. Her face still had cum on it as well as a mix of the two women's lipstick. "Mr. Joe, am I still a virgin?"

"Yes, Maria, of course you are." She hugged his legs and kissed the penis Sandi had just released.

"Can you check?"

"I don't need to, I can tell." He looked over at Sandi and shared a grin.

"He will check Maria, but first we will clean you up."

"Mr. Joe, was that an okay blow job?"

"Not just okay, fantastic."

"You did great," Sandi added. "Now, sit for a minute. Watch Mr. Joe's cock. If it moves put it in your mouth but don't suck, just keep it warm till it fills up again." She laid Maria's head on Joe's lap and headed to the bathroom. Maria rubbed Joe's balls while staring down at his shaft.

"Am I doing okay, Mr. Joe?"

"Yes, Maria, more than okay."

Sandi returned with scissors and razors that were both Joe's and Janice's, a couple of towels and some shaving cream. As Maria lay there she proceeded to shave Maria's armpits, which Joe had not noticed but were quite hairy. Once they were shaven Sandi licked them, making Maria quiver from her wet tongue.

She then turned her attention to that mound of pussy hair. Using the scissors she cut down the jungle of black curls then made a few mowing passes using Joe's trimmer. Finally she put some shaving cream on the stubble and handed Joe the razor.

Joe was surprised by the feeling of putting the sharp blade against Maria's pussy. He had never shaved a woman and found it quite exciting.

As he pulled it across her skin he felt the veins in his dick fill with blood. Maria noticed this and closed her mouth around his cock. Her fingers began running the vein from his balls up and then back down to his prostrate.

Sandi pulled the mound taut and showed Joe how to angle the blade so as to cut right down to her lips without nicking her. At one point she actually grabbed her lips one at a tip and stretched them to pull the skin taught. At full stretch they were about three inches away from her pussy.

"Watch this," Sandi said, as she pushed the two hanging lips up into Maria's hole. Maria responded by involuntarily bucking up with her hips.

After Sandi's finish work Joe was staring down at the smooth and clean shaven brown snatch of the young woman who just had his cock in her mouth.

Her formally hidden clit now stood out quite clearly above the curved and curly winged lips below it. It was massive compared to Sandi's, and Sandi took it upon herself to lean down and tease it with her tongue.

"Do this to Joe's cock," she said, making slow circles around the protrusion. Maria obeyed and the women began moving their tongues around their respective protrusions in unison. As Sandi worked the clit Joe watched her slowly slide two fingers between the brown curtains which were back out and hanging below.

Joe raised up Maria's tits until her nipples were against the slit of his rod. She took the cue to include licking them and Joe's slit while nursing the growing member back to life.

Sandi then reached over and opened a towel. Inside of it was a purple vibrating dildo in the shape of a penis, about three inches around and eight long.

"You brought that from home?" Joe asked.

"No," Sandi answered, "I found it in Janices drawer under this lingerie. Mine's black with red balls and much bigger."

Joe couldn't believe Janice was hiding a vibrator from him, but it did explain why she had little interest in him anymore. And he had noticed was spending more time in the bathroom.

"Maria, have you ever seen one of these?"

"No, Senora. Is it to check that I am a vigin?"

"No sweetheart, it's not." Sandi pried "What's all this virgin check stuff?"

"I was worried when my boyfriend was rubbing my stomach down low one night and I felt my body move like it did when you were, you know; kissing me there. I wasn't sure what had happened. When I got home I took a banana into my bedroom and put it between my legs.

It felt good but I was worried about putting things inside me. That weekend when I went to confession there was an older priest there. We do our confession on a bench sitting next to each other in a booth. I told him the same as I told you, about rubbing my boyfriend through his jeans. But not about the banana.

He asked me to show him. So I did so, rubbing him through his robe. He said he would have to check me but to keep rubbing. I felt his hand slip under the top of my skirt and he pulled my panties out to get his hand under them. He pulled his hand out and licked his fingers.

He told me to spread my legs then stuck his hand back down. I felt his fingers down there, but I have no idea what he was doing. He had me press down on the hardness of his robe. He pulled me close and whispered in my ear 'you are still a virgin.'

He pushed my hand hard against his leg and I felt wetness through his robe, like I do with my boyfriend. He told me that was okay to do and I should keep doing it.

The next week he did the same but had a second priest join him. I rubbed them both while one checked my breasts and the other was again between my legs. So I just want Mr. Joe to check me and make sure I'm still a virgin."

"Wow," Sandi said, staring over at Joe. "Did they ever put their cocks in you?"

"No, I just rub them through their robes. Like I'm washing windows. Big circles."

Maria spread her legs giving Joe access to her newly bald pussy. Joe shrugged as he looked over at Sandi and put his big finger in front of the brown lips. The lips were wet and his finger slid in easily. Maria closed her eyes and began licking Joe's cock like a kitten finding a bowl of milk.

"Maria, you are still a virgin," Sandi said, "Until you have a cock in you. Anything else doesn't matter."

"I thought so, Senora, but I still do it because some of the other women say if you don't let them they make you do more. One of my friend's said she had to pee on one of them. And the one who checked me said he used to check my mother. That's why I want to learn everything. Can you show me this purple thing?"

"Dildo," Sandi said. "Or vibrator, rubber cock or anything you want to call it. You poor beautiful woman."

Sandi moved Joe's cock away from Maria's mouth and stroked it as she again kissed the virgin deeply. With her other hand she placed the vibrator between the big brown tits and moved it slowly down, past the giant clit and spreading the brown wings below.

Joe watched in amazement as the end of the vibrator slowly entered Maria's love canal, twisting and turning until it was about six inches deep. Sandi's tongue was still deep inside the young woman when she expertly turned the gadget on without breaking her kiss.

12