A Kitten's Tail Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hope kept stroking me for every last drop before standing up and giving Faith a deep kiss. "Thank you for sharing, but you didn't have to sis," Faith said after they broke the kiss. "I know you don't get to enjoy that feeling very often and I don't mind you being a bit greedy when you do."

They caught my confused look and Hope blushed as Faith explained. "You and Master Julien are the only people she will let cum in her mouth by choice. Everyone else she uses her mouth to warm them up and rides them to completion or lets them shoot off on her breasts."

"It just doesn't feel right unless it's with someone I love," Hope said quietly. "I let Peter and William cum in my mouth at the beginning, but I didn't really like it. When I am with you or Master Julien, I can almost cum just from the feeling of you cumming in my mouth."

"I doubt Jaden or Marcello will have any complaints," I replied with a chuckle. "Just make sure you tell them before you play so there are no misunderstandings. Everyone will respect any limitations you have as long as they know about them. Make sure you tell Marian and Zara as well if you agree to let them be your mistress for a play session."

The girls nodded as we finished rinsing off and got out of the shower. We rushed through getting ready because we could already smell the fresh pastries and coffee for breakfast, but watching them slip into their pet outfits is almost as erotic as watching them strip out of them. Kiera had finished getting the rest of my pets ready, so everyone was waiting when we finished dressing.

At breakfast, I went over Marta's concerns as we enjoyed our coffee. "Marta brought something up in the shower, so I want to make sure everyone is clear on how to deal with her brothers. You are free to slap them around if they try to cop a feel after being warned not to. I doubt it will come to that, but Marta's parents made it clear they don't mind if you need to give the boys a sharp reminder to keep their hands to themselves. My biggest concern is for Rebeca. I will be keeping her with me as much as possible, but I want you to keep an eye out for her. With how she responds to new people she would probably freeze, and I don't want her being molested because she won't object."

Their looks made it clear they would be harder on the boys if they touched Rebeca than if they were groped themselves. I knew they would probably let the boys slide with a gentle reminder not to touch the first couple of times it happened, but if they touched Rebeca all bets were off. I really didn't mind them being extra protective of her. She had been through a lot and was just starting to open up for us. I had been a bit disturbed by her assumption she had to pleasure me this morning, but that was my own fault for not thinking about how she had been trained.

After breakfast, I took Zara upstairs for her morning spanking. Rebeca followed us up and sat watching with a curious look on her face. As Zara climaxed for me, Rebeca crawled closer and had her face right in Zara's pussy as she examined the evidence of Zara's pleasure. I murmured for Zara to stay still as she recovered, and watched Rebeca inhale deeply before dropping her bone and running her tongue over Zara's lips. She proceeded to thoroughly clean Zara before picking up her bone and giving me a curious look.

"Are you going to let Zara pet you now and thank you for cleaning her up?" She looked startled at my question before nodding hesitantly.

I let Zara up and she slowly turned and leaned in to kiss Rebeca's cheek as she stroked her hair. "Thank you for cleaning me up sweetie. You're welcome to do that any time you like, but I hope you will let me play with you too next time. I have to go make bread now, but maybe we can cuddle together later tonight?"

Rebeca nodded before Zara kissed her again and got up to leave. "See Beca, we all want to be your friends," Kiera said from behind me on the bed. "You just have to take a chance and let us."

Kiera crawled up next to me holding her bridle and lead rope. As I slipped them on her, I smiled down at Rebeca. "Would you like to go outside and join us on our walk?"

She looked excited and crawled over to where her leash was hanging on the wall. "I think we can take that as a yes," I chuckled as I got up and led Kiera over. She rubbed her face against my arm as I reached down and snapped the leash on her collar. I had hoped to get her outside before now, but today was the first time she seemed open to the idea.

We walked a bit slower than usual so Rebeca could crawl along beside us. I was a bit surprised how much like a puppy she acted on our walk, stopping to roll in the grass every so often and rubbing up against me affectionately. By the time we finished she had grass clippings and leaves in her hair but she looked overjoyed at having been allowed outside.

"You look a mess Rebeca," I said as I pulled the leaves out of her hair with a grin. "I take Kiera for a walk like this every day, and you are welcome to join. I will have to find you something warmer to wear soon, but I love seeing you this happy. Will you let Kiera give you a shower so she can get the grass out of your hair?"

She shook her head then rubbed up against me and gave me a begging look. "Sorry Rebeca, but I can't give you a shower right now. I promised Mandy I would meet with her after Kiera's walk to go over some business. You can let Kiera give you a shower or we can see if Gianna has finished her work. I will give you a shower tomorrow if you still want me to."

She looked a bit disappointed but nodded as I led them up to the master bedroom. After taking Kiera's bridle off, I knelt in front of Rebeca. "I know you wanted me to give you a shower so you could show your gratitude, but I don't want you to give yourself to me because you feel you owe me. I accepted you as a pet because you needed to be somewhere safe with people who would care for you. I won't deny I want you as one of my lovers, but I want you to come to me willingly, not because you think you owe me. Go get cleaned up and I will be in the library if you want to find me when you're finished."

I left her to Kiera and slipped out of the bedroom. It's probably a good thing I promised to meet with Mandy. I know I could resist the temptation to play with Rebeca, but it would have left me more than a bit frustrated. Of course, my meeting with Mandy would be just as frustrating in another way. Finding a way to shelter my investment income from the government so I could avoid the excessive tax rates was bound to be frustrating.

By the time Rebeca joined us half an hour later, I was convinced Mandy was a genius. She came up with a loophole I would never have considered that kept me from paying any taxes to the Italian government on my investments. When Julien had basically adopted me as part of his family, he also granted me Fakahina citizenship. I could claim my income as a Fakahina resident since all my investments were done through there and use a Swiss bank to pay a third of what I would in taxes. We could have paid less using another country, but the stability of the Swiss banks made up for the little bit I would be paying in taxes.

With the tax issues handled, Mandy handed me a current copy of my portfolio statement with a faint smile on her face. It was easy to understand her smug little smile. Letting her take over running my investments was the best decision I had ever made. She was amazingly good at predicting what the markets would do and was smart enough to diversify so any wrong guesses wouldn't hurt much. In just under six months' time, she had managed to turn the six million I had invested in the markets into over forty million.

"I don't know how you do it, but you're amazing," I told her as I handed the statement back. "The guy who was managing my account before you was lucky to get ten percent growth over a year, but you have managed over six hundred percent in half that. You've made me enough that I may have to ask Julien if he will let me buy you so I can breed you myself."

She blushed at the praise and gave me an odd look. "You can't buy me Master, you already own me. I know Master Julien is planning to breed me after I return to the island, but I'm sure he would let you bred me after that if you still wish to. He wanted you to breed Scarlett first because it's too risky for him to, but I know he was talking about asking you to breed a few of the other pets after that. He keeps complaining we need more diversity in the gene pool on the island."

"He never mentioned that, but I'm sure we will discuss it at some point. You have definitely earned the reward you asked for, but it will be a bit lighter than I know you prefer. Rebeca seemed okay with seeing spankings for pleasure, but I'm not sure she is ready to see the kind of play you enjoy yet."

Mandy just nodded. "I kind of figured that Master. Having you spank me is wonderful, even if it's a bit lighter, because I get to spend time with you. It's probably best not to get into any intense play right now anyway, as I have my teaching sessions with Marian. That should keep me from needing much more in the intense play area for a few weeks and hopefully Rebeca will be okay with it or we can find some private time for it after that."

"Excuse me Master, but our guests just pulled in." I glanced back and was surprised to see Vivi still dressed in her work clothes. Their Friday workload was fairly light and they were usually done by now.

"You can bring them in here so I can lay down the ground rules for the boys," I told her. "Did you fall behind today? I'm a bit surprised to see you still dressed for work."

"No Master, I had just finished folding the last load of laundry and was chatting with Zara when the gate buzzer went off," Vivi explained. "We had an extra load because the bedding in the guest room was a bit musty so we decided to change it out. The boys would never have noticed, but we did and we wanted everything to be perfect."

"I appreciate your thoroughness my pet. After you show our guests in, can you let Marta know her family has arrived?" After she nodded, I reached down to stroke Rebeca's hair. "There are a lot of new people coming in Rebeca. Would you like Mandy to take you to find the other girls for now?"

She shook her head and rubbed against my leg. "Okay, but if you start to get scared or nervous you can crawl up in my lap. No one is going to hurt you, but I don't want you freezing up again."

She nodded as I got up to greet our guests. Aurora swept into the room and greeted me like a long lost relative before turning to introduce her children. I'm not sure the boys caught the introduction because they were too busy staring at Mandy and Rebeca, but her daughters were adorable. They blushed a bit when they saw the girls, but recovered and even curtsied when they were introduced.

Lucio smiled and shook his head when he saw his son's reactions before reaching over and slapping them on the back of their heads. "Yes, they are mostly naked, but you already knew they would be. It's still rude to stare, so knock it off and sit down before I ask them to come over and slap you around a bit."

They both looked at the ground in embarrassment before mumbling an apology and going over to one of the divans, but they still picked one with both girls in view. As Lucio shook my hand, he glanced over to the girls. "It has only been a week since we were last here and you already have more girlfriends?"

I laughed as I took my seat and reached down to pet Rebeca. "Not exactly, Rebeca's story is too complicated to go into with the kids here, but Mandy is visiting from the island for a few months to help me manage some of my investments. I have a few other guests from the island as well that you will meet a bit later. So, how much have you covered with the boys so far?"

"I think we have covered the rules pretty clearly," Aurora replied with a smirk. "They know your girls run around in very little clothing and they can look all they want as long as they don't touch. They are also aware that the girls have our permission to slap the stupid out of them if needed and we will automatically assume it's their fault if they get slapped."

"That about covers it, but there are a few fine lines I need to cover," I said as I turned to the boys. "My kittens will probably approach you at some point, and you are free to pet them. They prefer to be treated exactly as you would treat a cat, but if your hands start to wander too much, they will let you know. It's easy to know if they want you to pet them, as they will come up and put their head in your lap. The other side of that is Rebeca here. She wouldn't stop you from touching her because of what she has been though, but you're still not allowed to touch. The others will be watching out for her, and you will be lucky if all they do is slap you."

"I think they get the idea Master, but you should add they're allowed to touch me if they're giving me a hug." Teresa and Pia screamed when they saw Marta and rushed over to hug her. Rico and Carmine weren't quite as vocal, but they were right behind their sisters in the rush to greet Marta again. Rebeca practically leapt into my lap at the girls' screams, but calmed down quickly when she realized they were just excited. She stayed in my lap though, watching the happy reunion on the floor.

"It's a good thing I chose not to wear my feathers today, because we would have completely crushed them," Marta said once her siblings pulled back enough for her to breathe again. "I really missed you guys too, and have a lot to tell you about, but I want you to meet everyone first. Master, would it be all right if I took them out to the pool? Everyone else is out there relaxing and swimming."

"That isn't really my call," I said, looking at her parents. "My girls don't believe in suits, but it's really not much different from what they would be wearing as far as exposure goes. The only real problem would be the boys getting too distracted and falling in the pool, but my girls are all excellent swimmers so there is no real danger if they do."

Lucio glanced back over his shoulder at the kids. "Your bags are sitting next to the front door, grab your suits and ask your sister to show you where you can change." The kids cheered and rushed off as he turned back to me. "I imagine the boys will end up hiding in a chair so as not to embarrass themselves too much. I think I would end up embarrassing myself if I tried going out there."

"Only if you felt embarrassed by it," Mandy told him. "It's a natural reaction and my sisters would all be polite enough to ignore it under the circumstances. I almost want to go out to the pool though, just so I can see their faces when they see Hope and Faith."

"I'm sure it won't be any worse than when they saw you and Rebeca," I chuckled. "I don't think they even caught my name because they were staring so intently."

"I don't think either of them has ever seen a woman naked, so I'm not too surprised at their reactions," Aurora told us. "I just hope they adjust and get used to it before someone gets annoyed and slaps them for staring too much. It's probably good they left though, because I'm curious about Rebeca and we had a couple things we wanted to ask you about as well."

"Rebeca's story is can be summed up pretty easily; I just didn't want to bring it up in front of the kids. Her previous Master was very abusive, and she is easily frightened because of it. She is just starting to open up to my family, but she is skittish around new people," I explained. "That's why I pointed her out for the boys. My pets are very protective of her and would come down far harder on them for making her feel she wasn't safe."

"That's horrible, but it makes Marta's comments about how she could have ended up with a cruel Master a lot clearer. From what I learned on our last visit, I'm sure she will blossom here. Our daughter certainly has," Lucio said. "Marta being here brings me back to what I wanted to talk with you about. She convinced us to take the money we got from her being with you to retire, but a small portion of that will support us comfortably for the rest of our lives. We wanted to invest the rest for the children, but we have no idea where to start and were hoping you could advise us."

"I could tell you how to build a successful window manufacturing company from the ground up, but when it comes to investments I'm kind of hopeless. You're in luck though, as I happen to have someone who can set up the kind of safe investment accounts you want in her sleep. I just have to convince her to help." I turn and wink at Mandy. "I promise you will get the first session in the new play area when Marcello finishes building it."

I saw the shiver of excitement that raced through her body. The wine cellar under the pantry was far larger than we needed, so I had Marcello converting half the space into a bondage playroom. Marian had found what she wanted on line, and what Marcello couldn't build we already had on order.

"You know I will set them up if you want me to Master, without any promised rewards," she replied with a pout. "You just love watching me shiver and get the chair wet when you mention the new play room. I certainly won't pass up the offer to go first though. I will sit down with Lucio after lunch and get them set up if that works for them, but I think they have something else they want to discuss first."

I turned back to see Aurora blushing as she handed me a stack of papers. "We were hoping you could help us out with another little problem we are having. Gianna helped us out a lot when we were last here, and it worked out wonderfully for my husband, but we seem to have run into a problem on the other end of that deal."

"To put it frankly, I can't get my wife to climax when I try to return the favor," Lucio told us. "We were hoping you might let one of the girls help teach me. I'm not sure why we need those if she is just going to advise us, but Aurora insisted we have them."

"Because she wouldn't just be advising you," Aurora said quietly. "I'm not sure why it's not working for us, but the best way for one of them to tell would be to experience it and advise you from that point."

I could see he was shocked by the suggestion as I looked back to Aurora. "You realize it may not be anything he is doing wrong; merely that he is not finding the correct way to stimulate you. Whoever you chose to assist you may have to explore your responses as well."

She blushed deeper as she nodded. "Very well, I see no issue with you asking one of the girls to join you if they are willing. Would you like to explain the other two?"

I wasn't sure she could turn much redder, but she managed it. "I don't know if you or any of the girls would even agree because of the boys' ages. I just know this would be a safe environment for them to learn about sex. They are both interested in girls, and I don't want them to make a mistake that could ruin their lives because they were too eager. We have kept them on a tight leash when it comes to girls, and are worried it might cause them to try something stupid."

I lowered my head in thought for a moment before looking back to Aurora. "They are both over the age of consent, so I will allow them to ask my girls to play. The girls will be free to accept if they wish."

"Master, you realize they will have a hard time convincing anyone to play with them," Mandy told me. "At least until they learn that there is more to us than just a pair of breasts. I doubt either of them could tell you what color my hair is because their eyes were glued to my breasts until Marta showed up. I expect people to look with how I dress, but there is a lot more to me."

"I know, and it's a shame they missed those gorgeous blue eyes of yours as well," Aurora replied. "They are young and have no experience with women. I know we got used to the girls state of dress after a while, and I'm hoping they do as well. It will be their loss if they can't be respectful enough to convince one of the girls to join them."