A Kitty's Needs Ch. 02

Story Info
Selina and Alfred continue their night.
6.1k words
4.69
4k
9
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
niteynyx
niteynyx
161 Followers

If there was any chance of someone walking into the Bat Cave at that moment, Alfred wouldn't have let things go as far as they had -- or as far as they were clearly going to go. Selina didn't know that; if her mind wasn't focused on other matters, she might put two and two together and come to that conclusion. She loved the thrill and risk of what the newly minted lovers were doing and the thought of being caught excited her as it always did -- it just usually meant something different when it came to the Batman catching Catwoman. Alfred still sat in Bruce's throne and she was still knelt between his legs, the former half undressed with his cock out and the latter a naked, eager pussy, her fingers at lazy play between her legs. Selina's other hand held Alfred's slick cock against her cheek, nuzzling it as she grinned up at him.

When Selina had slipped down from the Batcomputer, she had only meant to get Alfred hard and ready for her so she could climb on top and mount his impressive mast. Now that she had gotten a taste of it, though, the greedy kitty wanted more and more and not just in her pussy. She wanted to watch his face squirm as she gave the seasoned butler's cock all the worship it deserved and more, wanted to crack his stoicism again and make him groan out her name in supplication. When he came before his expression had only tightened; when he came again she wanted to see it break entirely.

He had made her his sex kitten so easily; turnabout was fair play. Without asking this time, she tilted her head and took his crown past her lips, teasing and tickling his cock's sensitive head with kitten licks across its small slit. She loved the taste of his spill that still lingered there, but this wasn't about what she wanted; at least, that's what Selina told herself. Once the hint of Alfred's cum began to fade from her tongue, she attacked the underside of his glans. Her eyes lifted and locked on to his as her fingers began to slip-slide along his length, the combination of her cunt's natural juices and her saliva acting as the perfect lube for the job.

Pennyworth was still wearing his little smile. Much to Selina's consternation, she could see a trace of smugness in it, or maybe it was a bit of amusement at how eager the much younger woman was to double-dip on his mature cock. She suckled his head like a lollipop for several seconds before popping her lips off him, her hand coming to rest against his base as she leaned down to lick along his length. If she was going to get what she wanted (and Selina always got what she wanted), she would need to put him off balance somehow. Alfred had already demonstrated that he wasn't one for euphemisms and playing coy, so perhaps a more direct approach would have better results for her; needles and pins and outright crass barbs.

At least, that's what Selina told herself. She loved a strong, confident man and Alfred was showing her exactly that. Her fingers continued to ply pleasure on her clit, not shying away from the building pleasure she felt as the British butler's spunk dripped out of her fucked pussy. If she had really wanted to break the Bat('s butler), she would have stopped or at least pace herself.

"Bruce got the idea for his 'playboy' cover from you, didn't he?" she teased him just before kissing the side of his cock's crown, shooting a flustered grin up at her lover while continuing to jerk him off. "Bringing women half your age back home when he was a teenager, making him listen to their moaning and screaming while you showed them what a real man can do. I bet," she egged on, going lower now -- to the closest thing Alfred had to eggs, in fact, taking one of his balls into the wet warmth of her mouth, sucking lightly on it. Ever-polite, Alfred didn't comment or interrupt her long, mid-sentence pause. He just continued smiling at her as she broke off. "I bet you're the one keeping whores like Vicki Vale happy, aren't you?" she asked, her brows giving a suggestive wiggle before she took his neglected testicle in, giving it the same treatment, albeit with more of her devious tongue.

"No." Alfred replied, soft-spoken and clearly recovered from his previous orgasm without any visible sign of another one fast approaching. "That was rather rude, Miss Kyle," the butler admonished, reaching an aged hand down to slide into her short hair. "Miss Vale is an outstanding young woman, and undeserving of such verbal slander." Selina's cheeks began to redden with embarrassment over being called out, despite the lewd act she was in the middle of performing. Yet Alfred continued, saying something dangerous made all the more so by the fact the woman he was taunting currently had a hand on his cock and one of his balls in her mouth. "And besides, her mouth is much better at yours at this. Not quite the kisser," he allowed. She stopped, almost sputtering around his sole testicle. He didn't. "Really, Selina, I didn't expect you to be quite so... catty."

"Oh," Selina said in a little feline growl as she abandoned his wrinkled nut, flashing her teeth at him as she went to suckle him once more. "Feeling clever, are we?"

"Yes," Alfred answered calmly, showing the barest hint of a smirk on his time-weathered features. Though Selina certainly took him into her mouth once more, he took quick control of the blowjob, gently urging her to take more than just his cock's head. She took an inch of his shaft in, and then another, his engorged head just tickling the back of her throat as he used his hand in her hair to show the younger woman exactly what he wanted her to do. For all her bravado, Selina was ultimately pliant to his wishes. It was just what she wanted from him; power and control and confidence, whether or not she admitted it. Her hand on his shaft eased off to grab his thigh, squeezing the muscle there as he pushed into her throat. Even as she fought to keep her gag reflex under control, she kept her watering green eyes on his dry gray ones.

When he stopped just short of pushing her to kiss his pelvis, she took the initiative back and pushed herself to take it, sealing her full lips around his base with pride. She just held him there for several moments before sliding back up, gasping and blinking as she freed her throat from the breathing obstruction. "God," she panted hard, staring up at Alfred through her glassy eyes. Alfred, who didn't even seem close to cumming. How did she always miss what was right in front of her?

Selina shuddered and then shivered. Her fingers hadn't missed a beat, and they both knew what was about to hit her. Alfred drew her back down to him once she had recovered her breath. She took in his head once more, filling her mouth in him as her eyes clenched shut and a long moan worked its way up her throat, reverberating around Alfred's well-polished shaft. Naturally, she missed the moment where Alfred clenched his teeth and suppressed himself through sheer force of will, busy cumming hard from her fingers and little effort from the butler at all. As warmth flooded Selina's body, she moved off Alfred's cock again and sank down, no longer on her knees but rather with her ass on the floor, legs akimbo beneath herself. "F-fuck," she groaned out, feeling every bit the wanton whore she had just accused Vicki of being -- and frankly loving it.

Alfred leaned down to slip his hands under her armpits, murmuring a word Selina didn't quite catch. She went willingly as he drew her up, climbing into his lap, his lingering hardness pressing against her tone belly and part of her snatch. "God, you're just... perfect," she murmured as she tucked her head into the side of his neck, winding one arm around his shoulders and tracing her nails over his bald scalp. Though Alfred had less than cuddling in mind when he brought her up, he was a gentleman, content to give the lady all the time she required before he went once more unto the proverbial breach of her perfect little pussy. In the meantime, he ran his fingers along the slight protrusion of her spine and squeezed the thickness of her ass with one hand.

"You aren't too shabby yourself, Miss Kyle," Alfred murmured. Selina felt herself beaming at the praise, then took her opportunity to kiss his neck. Softly at first, then with increasing mischief, nipping and sucking at his skin until she found herself giving the British butler a hickey, mellow amusement welling in her at the thought of someone silently questioning who, who, who. It was a nice way to spend her afterglow.

It ended abruptly when she felt something poke at the tight little ring of muscle situated between her buttocks. She broke off with a shrill hiss and shot a glare up at Alfred, who removed his intruding finger from the vicinity of her asshole. "Wrong hole, joker," she frowned at him.

"You'll have to forgive me, Miss Kyle. The closest thing to a spray bottle at hand, I fear," Alfred explained. It certainly wasn't an apology. He called her out again, having read her so perfectly and having figured out just what buttons Selina wanted -- no, needed -- pushed. She flushed again, embarrassed and aroused, but with a laugh and a saucy little smile.

This was so much better than the aftermath of a rooftop fuck with Batman.

"Well, well," Selina hummed out, wetting her swollen lips before biting down gently on the bottom one. "Maybe you'll have to do something about your little kitty misbehaving, Alfred." She had already learned better than to lean on euphemism with him. Her free hand reached down between them and grasped his cock, tapping its warm head against her pelvis. A little flex of her hips let her grind her cunt against its base. "Teach her a lesson. Make sure she doesn't forget it," she said, her saucy smile becoming an eager grin with each word as she slid down the slippery slope to verbal debauchery. "Bend her over something and pound her pussy while you slap some sense into her slutty ass. Hmmm?"

Alfred's brows rose before he gave Selina a slow smile. "I must say, that sounds like a splendid idea, Miss Kyle. After you," he suggested. Selina slid off of him and took one of his hands with both of hers, backpedalling away several steps before turning and surveying the cave. There were plenty of things just waiting for Alfred to bend her over, but none of them were quite so tempting as the hood of the Batmobile. Slipping her palm into his and clutching it, she led the butler through the cave and towards the car, exaggerating the swing of her hips on the way to give her new lover plenty to look at on their way over.

When they were finally there, Selina mounted the ridiculous vehicle's hood on a knee and both hands, her other foot still on the cave's cool metal floor. She grinned as she glanced over her shoulder at Alfred, spreading herself wide and thrusting her ass out for him, her dark-haired pussy once more his for the taking. "What is it the young people say these days?" Alfred wondered as he stepped up to bat, teasing her with a slow rub of his cock against her damp lips, sliding one hand down along the slope of her perspiration-slicked back.

"I don't--" Selina gasped out, her breath hitching with anticipation, her pussy almost overly sensitive to all the pleasure Alfred had dragged it through in the last hour. He didn't fill her achingly empty hole right away though, instead pushing his hand down further, urging her head down once more. She arched herself at his insistence and was soon rewarded by the British butler thrusting home inside of her, his hand on her sliding back to grab her hip. The other came clapping down across her thick ass with a sharp crack, echoing once more throughout the Bat Cave, jolting Selina forward and making her cry out in pleasure. "Fuck, Alfred," she moaned, her nails already doing a number on the Batmobile's perfect black paint job. "Fuck me just like that, you goddamn stud!"

Alfred finally finished his sentence. "Ass up, face down?" he asked Bruce's beau with more naked wry humor, perhaps befitting their mutual nudity. He punctuated the question with another strike across Selina's bottom, and another swiftly followed it. Each hit was like a flash of hot fire across her rump, the sensation balling up with the pleasure he kept pounding into her pleasure. Though they had just started, she already felt like she was going to cum again with how his cock ravished her wet tunnel.

You can really feel-- where Batman learned his tactics from, Selina thought ridiculously to herself. It was like Alfred had already scoped out where he needed to aim each time to drive her wild. She laughed out loud, breathless and wild and cutting it off with a sharp gasp when Alfred spanked her bottom once more. Her body was going to remember this night for weeks to come -- and sitting down would be a daunting prospect tomorrow.

She only had one regret. Ass up, face down? "G-god," Selina groaned. "You n-need to stop talking to D-dick or Tim or whatever, ugh, fucking, ahh... ahhh... fuck, Alfred." At least he didn't remark that he was doing just that.

"And here I thought we were, Miss Kyle," Alfred said far too lowly for such a terrible, cliche joke, but he said it in his accent that had proven to be honey to her ears.

Can't believe I'm gonna cum to that, Selina thought, her mind growing distant in that moment to her body's reactions.

"Fuck!" she cried out sharply, balling her hand into a small fist and pounding a tiny dent into the Batmobile's not so armored hood, grow stiff right before the pressure broke her proverbial dam. As her cunt began to spasm and squeeze on Alfred's cock, the butler buried himself deep in her, growling out as she milked a second load out of Alfred in the midst of her orgasm. Though it left her trembling and ready to flag forward, the butler's strong arms scooped under her and pulled her up against him, her shoulders to his pectorals, her hips to his abdomen, and his cock of course still clenched by her twitching cunt. Feeling dizzy and dumb after another mind-blowing orgasm, she glanced up at him with dazed eyes as he leaned over her shoulder, face moving towards hers. They kissed wordlessly with a simmering heat between them, her shaking hand reaching up and behind herself to cradle the back of his balding head.

"Fuck," she murmured almost drunkenly when it ended, her next words just slipping out of her mouth. "I think I'm falling in love with you."

They both understood she meant his cock. For the most part.

***-***-***-***-***-***-***--***-***-***-***-***

Now came the real fun for Alfred. He gazed down at what lay beneath him, what desperately needed him. What only he, Alfred Pennyworth, would dare take on. His true calling in life -- though he would never take back the years he spent in service to his Queen and country, the former soldier had long since realized just how much he preferred serving others. "Oh, Miss Kyle, you dirty girl," the British butler murmured, slowly moving his hand along the sleek surface, flexing his fingers on his tool as though to squeeze it dry.

He loved how the sponge felt between his rubber-clad fingers, closing his eyes for a moment and just enjoying the simple, repetitive task he had set out to complete. The one his actions necessitated, of course, but it wasn't like Selina knew Alfred was quite so pent up when she snuck into the Bat Cave intent on getting laid (or for that matter, who would find her & that her intended target literally wasn't on the planet).

Letting out a long, content exhale, Alfred tossed the sponge into his waiting bucket and studied the barely perceptible drops of cum Selina's pussy had left on the floor with a critical eye. There was no way Bruce would notice, but Alfred's pride as a butler would not allow him to ignore them. He reached aside and drew his long, hard pole out of the sopping wet... bucket it was in, ready to mop up their mutual mess.

It was fair that they shared some of the blame.

Above Alfred in the manor proper, Selina was cleaning herself. Unlike her alter-ego's namesake, it involved less tongue and more piping hot water; the showers in Wayne Manor's many bathrooms had all the pressure a girl could ask for, worth the cost of entry alone.

Not that amazing sex with a stud (or his studlier butler) was much of a cost for a woman with such a strong libido. She let the pelting wet heat assail her already relaxed muscles, feeling all the more boneless for it. As she sudded up her tits and belly, Selina let her mind wander. What time was it? Would it even be worth going home? She and Alfred had already said their goodbyes as they recovered atop the Batmobile; she expected to be gone after her shower and he clearly had no preconceived notions otherwise.

With how comfortable she was, she didn't exactly want to do a walk of shame or call a lyft. When did Alfred say Bruce was going to be back, anyway...? Selina thought, already finding her nipples growing tight again. Alfred surely won't care if I spend the night, she told herself, though her sore, well-fucked pussy might. ... It's worth it, she decided. "And besides," she drawled to herself out loud as she reached for the detachable showerhead, biting down on her bottom lip. She leaned back against the slick shower wall and spread her thighs apart, lowering her 'new acquaintance' and aiming it right where it could take the edge off her hot and bothered cunt, at least for the moment.

At some point, Alfred glanced up at the Bat Cave's ceiling, sure that he heard someone scream out. He immediately dismissed the motion, reminding himself just how much stone separated the manor and cave proper, forgetting that he had left the secret entrance behind the grandfather clock open on his way down with his cleaning supplies.

A panting Selina let the showerhead fall from her trembling fingers, laughing as her back slid down the wall and she sank to the floor, sure that her legs were actually boneless now. "Fuck," she groaned out as she grinned vacantly at the wall. She was going to think back to this night often.

And maybe she was going to steal that showerhead. Maybe.

In the morning.

***-***-***-***-***-***-***--***-***-***-***-***

"Ah, Miss Kyle. You're still here." Alfred wheeled his bucket of dirty water and other tools through the kitchen and off to the side. He hadn't quite gotten dressed for his cleaning, only tucking his cock away and tossing on an apron over his otherwise bare chest. "I take it I won't have to check Master Bruce's safe for peace of mind?" he inquired, as though he hadn't been giving the younger woman the fuck of her life (twice over) some thirty minutes ago.

"Might be worth your while," Selina gave a sly little smile and a sharp, littler uptick of her dark brows, her ever-messy short hair still damp and about plastered to her head. She sat at a small table off to the side of the kitchen, where Alfred usually took his meals; not because he wasn't welcome at the dining table, but because it was often more convenient for him to eat the moment his food was prepared. Her ass couldn't be thanking her for it after all the punishment he laid into either buttock, but she almost seemed to relish the discomfort.

Somewhere in the house (he didn't dare think where), Selina had found a plush black house robe and tucked her tight body and plentiful assets into it. Sitting on the table before her was a plate, and upon that was a sandwich.

Alfred stared at it, not the beautiful woman before him.

"Oh, um. You don't mind, do you?" Selina asked, her smile dampening with confusion at the raw severity in Alfred's eyes. She needlessly patted her sandwich in indication. "You really know how to work a girl, Pennyworth," she spoke, mostly because he wasn't speaking. The fearless cat burglar, who spent so much time amongst Gotham's worst and literally spent a few years being roommates with two certifably insane doctors (Pamela debatably less so than Harleen), felt a sudden twinge at her nerves. "I got hungry." When she realized how defensive her tone was, her cheeks began to fluster.

niteynyx
niteynyx
161 Followers
12