A Knaughty Potion

Story Info
A warrior drinks a potion and fucks a witch.
1.1k words
4.12
4.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
7gvy6
7gvy6
2 Followers

Hello reader! I am a long time lurker and this is my first story. I don't have much experience writing longer form erotic literature, so I hope you enjoy it!

----------------------------------------

The wind rustled in the leaves as a man wearing light armor stepped through the trees into the clearing. He stood tall, his skin tanned from the sun and bound with muscles. The little house in the center of the clearing was stout and made of stone. A trail of smoke came from the chimney, and a garden of colorful herbs grew up around it. The man strode confidently to the door of the house and peered through a front window before knocking. The door creaked open and a woman sat on a stool near a fireplace.

"I've heard of your potions, witch," the man grunted. The woman looked at him quizzically. He was the typical warrior type, strong and masculine. His dark eyes nestled themselves under a furrowed brow. His beard was short and his armor light. He stood in the doorway looking as if he were going to threaten her if she didn't reply.

She smiled and answered, "You have, have you? Well, let's not get ahead of introductions, my name is Tabitha. Yours?"

The man considered this question for a moment and replied, "I am Connor." He shifted his arms and stepped into the house.

"Connor, you seem to be looking for potions," stated Tabitha.

"Yes, miss. I have heard of a potion of yours that grants great strength to the user."

"That may be, but please, come with me and sit by the cauldron while I make one for you."

Connor followed Tabitha into the second room of the house, centered around a large black cauldron full of a multicolored liquid. He sat in a small chair and let his shoulders fall back as he considered Tabitha. Her light, almost flaxen, brown hair lay to her chest, and her bright green eyes sparkled as she took various items off of shelves and added them to the cauldron. She lit around the room as if she were floating.

Tabitha dusted her hands and smiled as she faced the cauldron with Connor to her back. Out of her sleeve, she slipped a small vial of red liquid that she took a sip of covertly. Her breasts felt a little heavier and her thighs a little warmer as she did, and she turned back to Connor.

"I have it made up here, I can give you a sample if you would like, before you give me any compensation," she said.

Connor squinted at her and replied, "That is a good offer, it is better to try before I leave." Tabitha turned with a small flask and scooped up a bit of the concoction. She handed it to Connor and stepped backwards. Connor considered the flask and then swallowed it down.

"Well, how do you feel?" Tabitha inquired. Connor felt funny. His arms and legs ached in a reassuring way, and he failed to answer as he tried to reorient his senses. Tabitha took his arm and pulled him up into the first room, seating him in another chair and herself on her stool, pressing her cunt into the corner of the seat. Her eyes pierced Connor.

"Madam, may I remove my armor? I am feeling warm after taking your potion," Connor asked.

"Yes, take off as much as you need," Tabitha replied.

Connor nodded assent and began to rip his clothes off, removing the armor first in a neat pile by the door and then his breeches, boots, and shirt immediately after. He stood naked before the witch, who had allowed her robes to slip off around her chest area. "What is this, arrgh, potion, witch?" he demanded.

Tabitha huffed and answered. "It makes you powerful as a beast, although it may have some other side effects as well." She let her robe drop to the floor and uncover her naked body. Connor's arms and legs began to swell, muscles straining. His body hair darkened and grew to carpet him as his skin turned brown. His cock swelled and the tip turned light brown. It gained a few inches in length, considerable girth, and a small ridge formed around the base. He gasped as his vision reasserted itself and he saw Tabitha. The only thing remaining in his mind at that moment was a feeling of heat and desire.

Tabitha herself was succumbing to her own potion as well. Her breasts sat heavy on her chest, and her glistening cunt throbbed with warmth. Connor approached her and took her arms as he breathed heavily into her face. He moved closer and pressed into her, his engorged cock pushing into her stomach. They fell softly to the ground in a tangle of limbs. Tabitha lay on her back and Connor lay on top of her. He pushed himself up and stabbed his cock into her pussy. She gasped, eyes rolling back, as he began to pump his dick in and out of her tight cunt. He closed his eyes and gave into the animalistic urge as her pussy took him in and made him pant.

Tabitha, after a minute or two of thrusting, sat up and pushed Connor off of her. He fell back in a surprised heap, and she turned herself over. She spread her pussy to him with her fingers, her round ass jiggling for him, and he understood again. He regained himself and remounted her, shoving his massive cock into her inviting pussy. He draped himself over her as he pounded her, in and out. She turned her head slightly and muttered to him, "fuck me harder, you beast."

Connor held Tabitha tight as he continued to fuck his member in and out of her, becoming wetter and wetter and thicker and thicker as he went. He could feel the orgasm filling up his cock, starting from the balls to the tip. The ridge around the base throbbed. She moaned and her cries filled the small cottage with every slap of his swollen nuts on her clit. Connor felt closer and closer.

And suddenly it happened, the rush filled his entire dick, and hot, sticky cum filled Tabitha's cunt. The ridge around the base of Connor's cock swelled up, and he felt pulled into her as he came. The pressure of the knot led to a bit of screaming from Tabitha as she met her climax as well. The two knelt together, bound together at Connor's cock. They slowly lowered, and the changes to their bodies wore off as the orgasms subsided. Connor passed out and slept as Tabitha covered him with a blanket. The day faded into night.

7gvy6
7gvy6
2 Followers