A Knight Broken Ch. 02

Story Info
Clara loses her virginity to the dragon.
4.5k words
4.42
17.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is my first time writing erotica, I would appreciate any comments or feedback you might have! English is not my first language, so please let me know if you find any typos or grammatical errors. Apologies for the delay. This scene contains forced oral and rape, if you are not a fan of such themes, this is not for you. If it is, hope you enjoy!

Disclaimer: all characters appeared in the series are adults with the ability to consent. Anything written in my stories are strictly fantasy and I do not condone any kind of sexual harassment, sexual violence, or non-consensual sex.

***********************************************************************************************************

Clara was terrified, though she tried very hard not to show it. She was almost naked now, and she has seen that look in the dragon's eyes many times before. They were filled with hunger and lust, like she often saw in men around her whenever she wore more revealing clothing.

"I will not be your plaything; I would rather die." She said with determination.

Kalius the dragon chuckled. He placed a talon in the middle of her chest and enchanted something in Draconic. Clara could feel a warmth spreading from his touch. Where the warmth touched, all the scratches from Kalius' claws instantly healed without leaving a mark.

"What did you do to me?" She was confused.

"I bestowed you a gift, little knight. A spell of my own creation. Now you will be able to heal any wound if you are in contact with me. What's more, your muscles are now way more elastic and durable, and your body will take my cum as the most nourishing substance in the world." Kalius was clearly very proud of this spell.

Clara's eyes grew wide. This meant that she cannot even have a dignified death if she tried, she could only endure Kalius' usage of her no matter what.

"Now that we got that out of the way, we can get down to business." Kalius said. He started enchanting something in Draconic again, and this time his whole body visibly shrunk, until he was slightly larger than a horse. "This is as small as I can go, magic does have its limits unfortunately."

It did not take long for Clara to realise that he shrunk his size so her body can take him, or at least have a chance of surviving the process. She looked over to his underbelly again, and sure enough, his member was now as long as her forearm, but just as huge compared to her own body.

"If it's so much trouble, why bother with humans? I'm not some weakling who will submit to your will without a fight." Clara exclaimed.

"I love a feisty prey, that makes it more fun to break them. Besides, no female dragon's cunt can match the tightness of a human's." Kalius grinned as he licked his lips.

Clara could almost feel the intense heat of Kalius' eyes on her half naked body. Drops of transparent precum seeped out of his stone hard member as it throbbed with excitement. He did not wait long before shifting his hold on her again and ripping off her undergarments piece by piece.

"Stop!" Having her last layer of cover ripped off triggered Clara's fight or flight response. The threat of her being violated by this beast was suddenly very real. By frantically kicking and wiggling, she miraculously was able to scramble out from under Kalius' front leg, now that he was smaller, and made a run for the opening of the cave without looking back. This struggle out of instinct did not get her very far before Kalius pounced on her from behind, this time his whole body on top of her.

Clara yelped in pain as she was pushed onto the ground, hands and knees scraping on the hard stone floor, but all her wounds and possibly broken bones healed quickly just like Kalius said.

"You are only making this more painful than it needs to be, little knight. Do not think you can ever escape me, so you might as well try to enjoy this." Kalius said as he flipped her over with ease.

"In your dreams, beast." Clara was not ready to give up, despite her very undignified appearance.

"Call me Master, I said." He was clearly enjoying her defiance. "I'm impressed, those farm girls are usually crying and begging at this point."

Kalius used one arm to pick Clara off the ground, keeping a tight grip on her upper body, and used the other to spread her legs. Having her most private part being examined by a male dragon was more embarrassing than Clara thought. She has never been humiliated like this in her life.

Surprise flashed in Kalius' eyes. "My my, what do we have here? A knight AND a virgin?"

Blood rushed to Clara's face. She never had the time to be in a romantic relationship, nor does she thought it was proper to have sex with someone whom she does not love. She was truly regretting that now, for she saved herself just so she could be defiled by this rapist dragon. She shut her eyes in embarrassment.

However, instead of the pain she imagined, she felt Kalius' tongue on her breasts. She opened her eye in shock, and saw that Kalius was now focused on her firm, decent sized bosom. His flexible, hot tongue flicked and circles her nipples, and Clara's body soon betrayed. Her nipples became hard, and embarrassed, she started struggling to protest.

"Just get it over with! Why are you doing this!" She yelled.

Instead of answering, Kalius smirked, and his hot tongue slowly snaked down to her delicate flower. Clara froze as he quickly found that one sensitive bud, and started playing with it, flicking and massaging, as well as gently probing at her entrance.

That hot tongue was like magic as it touched all the right places, Clara could not help but enjoyed the sensation, and she could feel herself getting wet, despite her denial. Of course, Kalius noticed it as well, so he kept working on her until the mix of her juice and his saliva covered her thighs. Clara shut her eyes tight, not wanting Kalius to see the desire even though they both knew her body has betrayed her for that primal, natural pleasure.

Clara could not help but let out a quiet moan. Immediately, the tongue stopped and she felt two talons forcing her head to face Kalius.

"Open your eyes." He spoke.

Clara knew that predators like him enjoys looking into their victim's eyes as they ravage them, so she defiantly ignored him, until she felt a sharp pain on her left nipple. Her eyes snapped open to investigate, and saw that her nipple was now between two of Kalius' giant sharp teeth.

Knowing that he got her attention, Kalius used a talon to touch her wet pussy, and showed her the glistening juice.

"You are enjoying this, aren't you, little knight? Can't wait for me to destroy your cunt?" He teased her.

"You're a monster." Clara was ashamed of her own body's reaction, so she angrily spat right onto Kalius' snout, trying to look tough.

Instead of getting provoked, Kalius seemed unfazed. "I was trying to make this easier for you, but you clearly don't appreciate it. I know just the way to punish an ungrateful slave." He said as he wiped her spit off, and brought her closer to his groin.

Before Clara could react, his member was touching her lips. She could taste the salty precum as it smeared all over her lip, its musky scent which was surprisingly pleasant filled her nostrils. She shuddered and tried to back away, but Kalius forced her head to remain in place. Somehow she was thankful that at least Kalius had a standard for hygiene.

"Open your mouth, unless you want to lose your teeth." Kalius calmly said.

For some reason Clara knew that he would not hesitate to knock her teeth out if she does not comply, so she opened her mouth slightly. That was all Kalius needed as he immediately pushed her onto his member with a talon supporting her head, his thick girth ramming into her throat.

Suddenly, Clara could no longer breath, her jaw straining to open wide enough to fit the monstrous member. Pain radiated from her throat after it was violently smashed, and it struggled to accommodate the huge foreign object. Just when she was about to pass out from the lack of oxygen, Kalius slowly pulled his member out, which was more painful that she thought it would be. She felt every scale and prick scratching her throat, cutting her flesh. There was the rusty taste of blood in her mouth, but she could feel the little cuts healing quickly.

She took the precious moment to catch her breath, as Kalius did not give her long before ramming his member in again, this time even deeper than before.

Kalius took a moment to savour the sensation. Keeping his hip still, he rotated Clara like a toy so he could see the bulge of his member in her throat, and started to rhythmically pump his hip. Even if Clara wanted to bite down, which she would have if she could, she was too busy trying to breath. She chocked and gagged on the member, which Kalius ignored, but eventually got better at breathing in between thrusts. After a few minutes, she noticed that the pain in her abused throat slowly dulled. It was probably the spell at work, making her body more acceptive to being roughly used.

It was not long before Kalius increased his speed, ramming ever deeper into her throat, before finally giving a hard thrust, and stopped. Clara could feel his member throbbing in her throat, as her own muscles twitched and tried to push him out. Before she realized what was happening, two hot squirts of cum was directly shot into her throat. Having no choice, she swallowed it. Dragons were big creatures, and their cum much more in volume than a human's. Two squirts of cum were already more than Clara could handle, and it filled her up all the way to her mouth, before finding its way out of her nostrils.

Clara opened her eyes wide as her lungs burned from the lack of air, her free limbs thrashed around in a desperate struggle. She thought she was finally going to die, but Kalius pulled his member out just in time. He dropped her onto the ground and shot the rest of his load on her back, watched as she coughed and wheezed, trying to clear her airway.

Feeling a full stomach of cum and the warmness on her back, Clara wanted to throw up, but for some reason that salty taste was not as repulsive as she imagined. Her body seemed satisfied with keeping it in, and the warmness of it quickly spread throughout her body. Exhaustion from days of travelling faded away, and she felt tipsy, like she just had a cup of strong liquor.

"That's the best you've got?" Clara regretted it as soon as it came out of her mouth.

Kalius picked her up again. "Of course not. That was just the entree." He said as he held her with one hand and forced her leg open with the other.

Knowing what Kalius intend to do, Clara desperately tried to break free, but it was futile. She felt the tip of his member touching the entrance of her most private place. It was hot, rough, and incredibly large.

This was it. She was going to lose her virginity to a rapist dragon, in a cold dark cave. This should have been a very special memory to cherish for the rest of her life, but instead this would become a nightmare she will never forget, if she lives that is. It was not even a man, but a dragon, that would take her precious first time. Clara's lips trembled as she thought of this, but resisted the urge to beg for mercy. As long as she does not beg or show weakness, she would at least have her dignity.

Kalius grinned at her panicked expression, it turned him on. "Scared, are we? Good, because I won't be gentle."

With one hard thrust, he pierced her with his giant member.

The pain was nothing like Clara has ever experienced. She could not stop herself from letting out a scream that echoed in the cave. It felt like she was being split open, which she probably was given the feeling of warm liquid running down her legs. She instinctively tried to close her legs but that only made it hurt more. Her virgin cunt has never been touched by another, and now a monstrous member has forced its way in. The hot, inhuman member throbbed inside her. She felt a part of her was forever gone. She felt dirty.

Kalius pulled his member out, and admired the mix of precum, blood, and Clara's juice coming out of the gaping hole that was her cunt. Even with all the lubrication, he barely shoved the head of his member in.

Tears came out of Clara's closed eyes, partly from pain, and partly from what she just lost forever. Then, she felt a tongue licking away the salty drops. Surprised by the tenderness, she opened her eyes.

"Scream for me, little knight. Beg, and I just might be a bit gentler." Kalius said these ruthless words with the softest voice as he looked deep into her eyes, like one lover to another.

"I will not." Clara was not ready to give up her pride despite the burning pain that would not ease.

It was exactly what Kalius wanted, so he once again thrusted hard into her without turning his gaze. This time he did not stop, he withdrew completely and thrusted back in, again and again. Every time he pulled, the scales would scratch up Clara's delicate inner walls, bringing her unimaginable pain, but it would be gone by the time he thrusted back in. Every time when Clara thought he had stretched her to her limit, he pushes his member in even deeper. Her pale face was twisted by pain as she gritted her teeth hard just to avoid making a sound this time.

"By the gods, your cunt is tight." Kalius whispered. It felt like he was getting closer to conquering a new territory with every thrust, until finally, the head of his member hit her cervix hard. He stopped to feel the tight warm walls wrapped around his member and sighed with satisfaction.

Blood covered Clara's inner thighs. It took all of her will to not cry out during this brutal plowing, it felt like there was a hot thick pipe, lined with spikes, being shoved into her repeatedly. She knew what he wanted. He wanted to hear her scream and beg for him to stop, so she won't give him the satisfaction.

"You won't hear me beg, just get on with it." She said through clenched teeth.

"As you wish." Kalius sat up, pulled her off of him, put her on the ground, and snapped his fingers.

Clara felt herself lifted into the air by invisible hands, a pair of invisible shackles pulled her arms out, and another on her legs, pulling them slightly up and to opposite directions. Knowing that there was zero hope for her to escape now, Clara accepted this shameless pose and decided that she will fight through this and wait for an opportunity to escape. He must lower his guard at some point.

Once Kalius was satisfied with her pose, he positioned himself between her legs, and pushed his member in with one hard thrust. This time, Clara managed to only grunt instead of scream. Feeling the tip of his head ramming into her cervix, she forced herself to look down.

It was not a pretty sight. A mix of blood and precum has dried on her inner thighs, and every time Kalius enters her, she could see the bulge of his member on her belly. It should be physically impossible for that monstrosity as long and thick as her forearm to fit into her, but with the help of magic, it did, though not completely.

Kalius followed her gaze. "I was right about you, little knight. Look how well you're taking me."

With that, Kalius increased his speed. He started playing with her breast, occasionally using his long, forked tongue to lick them and his teeth to nip them. Knowing that he will not leave any permanent damage, he was not gentle at all.

Having decided that she will live through this, Clara bit down on her lower lip, and tried to relax her muscles. Kalius was right, there was no need to make this more painful than it needed to be. She closed her eyes and tried to ignore the occasional pain on her bosoms, took a few deep breaths and focused on her burning pussy. Now that there was enough lubrication, the pain became bearable as time went on, just as she hoped. However evil Kalius was, his spell was powerful. She suspected that Kalius was holding back too, just so she would last longer.

Unfortunately for Clara, it seemed that Kalius' stamina had no end. He kept fucking her in a controlled rhythm like a tireless machine, and to her horror, a tingling sensation started emerging deep from within. It was a pleasant one. She has never felt this before, but she quickly realised that this was the reason why people enjoyed having sex. She found herself wanting Kalius' member every time he pulled out, and was satisfied by the fullness when he thrusted in. She could feel every ridge, prick, and scale on his member, and even though it still scratches her on its way out, the pain was nothing she could not handle. Soon the pain and pleasure mixed together, and despite her effort to not show it, her body reacted out of instinct and her walls started clenching on Kalius' member.

Feeling Clara's new reaction, Kalius chuckled, a deep rumble that came from his chest. "You love it, don't you, little knight? You surprise me, you're just a human whore after all."

"You filthy animal! I despise you!" She blushed. Even though there was no denying the pleasure she was feeling, Clara's refused to acknowledge it. Her hatred for Kalius was real, but there was nothing she could do about it. She tried to focus on the pain, to keep herself grounded, but it was no use. Every thrust her body involuntarily clenched onto Kalius' member, hoping to keep him within her. That fullness that almost split her apart was now just the right amount, bringing her the pain of being stretched but also filled the emptiness she did not know was there. The pleasure built up with each thrust, and before long, she felt herself approaching a climax.

A human woman's cunt was already extremely tight for a dragon, but with Clara's muscles contracting and adding onto the pressure, even Kalius was approaching his limit. No longer able to maintain the controlled speed, he stopped playing with her bosom and started focusing on his hip, thrusting into her with added force. His breathing was laboured, hot breath that smelled like sulfur huffed out of his nostrils. His thrusts are shallow and quick, but still made sure that every time the tip of his member slammed into the opening of her cervix. To Clara, he was like an animal in heat.

Clara felt like she was going to fall apart, but the magic would not let her. Every bone in her body ached, and her abused pussy felt like it was on fire just from the constant friction. She could feel her cervix starting to give in to the constant impact, surely Kalius does not intend to push his member even further? It took every fibre in her being to not scream out in both pain and pleasure. She was deeply ashamed; how was she enjoying this union that was neither natural nor out of love?

Part of Clara wished she could just pass out, so she does not have to witness herself succumb to lust, and another part of her urged her to just let go of who she was and enjoy the present. However, no matter how much she pushed back, the inevitable climax eventually arrived as Kalius mercilessly drilled her cunt non-stop.

It was like nothing Clara has ever experienced, her mind went blank, and a scream escaped her lips. Pain and ecstasy originated from her cunt and washed through her body. Every muscle started trembling, and her twitching cunt clamped down hard on Kalius as her legs shook uncontrollably. The immense force of her sore inner walls pressing down and rubbing on his member created waves of pain, but it somehow added to the pleasure.

The sensation pushed Kalius closer to his own release, so he stopped to collect himself.

Once Clara has rode off her orgasm on Kalius' member, she stared blankly at the stone celling, mouth still slightly open as she tried to catch her breath. She has never felt anything so intense in her life.

White cum from before was now dried on her face, her pink nipples hard and glistening of saliva, her thighs covered by a mixture of juices with a red scaled member lodged in between, keeping her swollen pussy lips apart. She was truly a sight to behold.

12