A Knight Broken Ch. 03

Story Info
Clara pretends to submit to the dragon and plots her escape.
5.5k words
4.64
9.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Thank you for all the kind words you all commented in the first two chapters! I appreciate all your support and encouragement, please feel free to keep leaving feedbacks and comments! Also I'm really sorry for the slow and inconsistent upload, life has been crazy.

This chapter is mostly story, the juicier parts will be coming up next chapter.

Disclaimer: all characters appeared in the series are adults with the ability to consent. There are themes of non-consensual sex, rape, and feral on human sex in the series, if you are not a fan of such themes, this is not for you. Although rape is a theme in the series, it is strictly fantasy and I do not condone any kind of sexual harassment, sexual violence, or non-consensual sex.

***********************************************************************************************************

Clara woke up feeling like she was lying beside the fireplace in the winter. She was leaning on something smooth and layered, radiating heat from beneath her. It did not take her long to remember what had happened, and despite her wishing it was just a terrible nightmare, the smooth black scales she was leaning on said otherwise. Kalius, the dragon, has brutally violated her the night before.

Surprised to be alive, Clara started surveying her surroundings. She appeared to be half laying on Kalius, and judging by the slow rise and fall of his stomach, he was still asleep. Sunlight shone through a thin membrane above her, turning the bright yellow light into something red and ominous. She must be under one of Kalius' wing.

Clara took a moment to listen to the dragon's breathing, and was certain that he was soundly asleep. Judging by the stone ground the tip of her foot was touching, she was still in the cave where Kalius defiled her. He has the audacity to commit the horrid crimes of slaughtering humans, burning a village, and raping the Queen's knight, and stay in the same place and sleep like a pig. She has never met another dragon, but if the legends were half true, Kalius would be a psychopath even in dragon standards.

Such arrogance will be your undoing, Clara thought. She was no longer restrained by invisible chains, so she decided that this was the moment she survived last night for. This was her chance to escape. Even if she was no longer pure, her fate for staying here would certainly be worse than death. Her pride and hornour as a knight was nothing but a joke to Kalius, and trying to maintain it after coming three times under him would,make the joke even funnier.

Clara started to carefully climb down to the ground, but it was only then when she realised something was very wrong. As soon as she shifted her leg, she felt a sharp pain shot up from between her legs. She looked down, and to her horror, saw her belly was still very much filled with cum, and Kalius' member was still inside her. That sick bastard did not even bother to pull out his member before going to sleep. Her body must have become numb from being stretched open all night, and now that she payed attention to it, she could feel that incredible fullness that brought her unimaginable pain, but also shamefully, exquisite pleasure. She blushed when she recalled last night, but immediately felt guilty for experiencing pleasure from being raped by a beast.

Clara had to stop herself from spiralling into those self loathing thoughts. Right now, escaping was all that mattered. She might be stripped of her title for failing her queen so miserably, she might be called a whore, but she would be alive. With her skills, she could always go somewhere far away and start anew. It might be cowardly to have such thoughts, but Clara was not ready to give up her life because she was a victim.

In her head, Clara reevaluated her options. Without weapons or armour, there was no chance she could fight her way out. Besides, the last time she tried she lost within a minute. She could, however, risk waking Kalius up by trying to detach from him, and sneak out before he wakes up. If that fails, she have no choice but to play the obedient slave he wants and wait for another chance.

Having made up her mind, Clara tried to gently pull away, but it yielded nothing but pain and some cum leaking out. She tried to remember the anatomy of the dragon member from last night, how its head would expand or shrink according to Kalius' breathing. It must be a design to ensure impregnation, similar to a dog's knot, but since there was the size difference, it did not need to be erect to be locked in her. Clara quietly cursed before bracing herself from pain, and pushed with her leg when Kalius exhaled. This time, she succeeded. Tears immediately swelled in her eyes from her cervix being pried open again. She felt the scaled member slid out, and it made an embarrassing "pop" when its wide head finally came out. Then, she felt all the warm liquid gushed out as her belly returned to its normal size.

Somehow, Clara felt empty now, like that member belonged there. Pushing down that unexplainable feeling, she slid down Kalius' stomach, stepped into a pool of warm cum, and started tiptoeing out from under his wing. However, things could never be this easy. As soon as she ducked out from the wing, she was met with the amused face of Kalius.

"Going somewhere, little knight?" He curled his lips, showing his razor sharp teeth, like a wolf looking at a lamb.

Clara closed her eyes and cursed quietly. Plan B it was.

"Did I say you could come off?" Kalius added.

Clara opened her eyes and forced a smile on her face. "I'm sorry, I needed to relief myself. Master." She added when she remembered last night.

There was surprise in Kalius' eyes. Her sudden change of attitude threw him off. He raised an eyebrow. "Well, that's a reasonable request, but next time, you are only allowed to come off when I say you are."

"Yes, Master." Clara forced herself to look down to avoid showing emotion.

"Good girl. Before you do that, go retrieve your sword and bring it to me." Kalius waved towards the clearing outside the cave.

Clara obediently went. The sun was bright, she had to let her eyes adjust for a few seconds after being in a cave so long. The sunlight was warm on her bare skin, but it could not warm her ice-cold heart. Every step, she could feel more cum seeping out, and the soreness shooting up made her knees wobble. She found her sword in a bush, with dried blood on its blade from when she stabbed Kalius last night. She hesitated for a second, but quickly banished the thought of attempting to run. How far could she go with no armour, no clothes or shoes, no supplies, and only a sword? She only made a scratch on Kalius when she had all those things.

With no better option, Clara brought the sword back to Kalius. She clutched it hard in her hand, trying to remember the shape and weight of it. Her brother had it specially made, and has given it to her in celebration of her becoming a knight. Then, she dropped it in front of Kalius, making a loud klank.

Kalius was pleased. "Good, now go get me that body and put your armour on it." He pointed at a body of a villager in the clearing.

As smart as Clara was, she had an idea of what Kalius intended to do. She thought of leaving a message of some kind, but she knew Kalius was watching her closely. Being obedient was in her best interest now, doing anything suspicious would only make her future escape attempts harder.

When she was done dressing the villager with her armour, which was not easy considering it was a man, Kalius told her to step back, and opened his jaw. Bright golden dragon fire shot out of his mouth, and the body quickly became ash under its intense heat. The smell of burnt meat quickly filled the air. Between the barely recognisable bones, melted armour, and her personal sword, no one would doubt it was her body. Any hope of her being rescued turned to ash with it. No one would even be looking for her after they find this.

This was what would become of Clara the Knight then, she thought. A brave knight who died fighting an evil dragon. Bards might even sing her story in ballads when she was in reality, a coward who let herself become a slave to an evil dragon, a fucktoy.

After the deeds were done, Kalius seemed to be in a good mood. He told Clara to go relief herself, and that they were leaving afterwards. When Clara came back, Kalius has already returned to his normal size, his member retracted into his body like that of a lizard's. Now that he was in full daylight, Clara was amazed by how magnificent he looked.

Sunlight reflected off of Kalius' black scales, and the rippling muscles underneath screamed of power. His curved white horns were long and majestic, and his claws looked like they could tear metal like paper. His long, powerful tail swung back and forth as he patiently waited for her. Too bad he's an arrogant, sadistic psychopath, she thought.

Kalius reached out a hand, and Clara realized he wanted her to climb on. Once she did, he lifted her up to his neck, right before where his wings connected to his body. Clara carefully climbed onto him and sat herself down between two spikes. Sitting on dragon scales with not even an undergarment in between was uncomfortable to say the least, but she knew this was Kalius' way of humiliating her, as well as controlling her. She was highly unlikely to run away and ask for help while being completely naked. She did not bother to ask where they were going either, it made no difference to her.

"Are you afraid of heights?" He asked.

"No." Clara answered. It was part of her knight training, they needed to be able to fight unaffected by their environment.

"Good, because you will be the first dragon rider in history, little knight." Kalius said. "Hold tight, it's about to get bumpy."

Before Clara could say anything, Kalius unfolded his massive wings, casting a huge shadow and kicking up dust around them. He then shot into the sky with one power beat of his wings. Clara held onto the spike in front of her for dear life, and suddenly, her view widened, and she was surrounded by blue skies. It was a warm and cloudless day, the wind nothing but a comfortable breeze. It was a perfect day for flying.

Despite her situation, Clara could not help but marvelled at the view beneath her. Endless forest stretched out like a green blanket, and mountains that were tall and overbearing were now mere hills on the ground. It was truly a view not many humans could ever see.

Once Clara has overcame her initial shock of being so high in the sky, she started noticing a strange sensation between her legs. Every time Kalius beat his wings, her sensitive clit rubbed against the scale on his neck, sending a shockwave to her head. She instinctively clamped her legs on Kalius' neck, but that did nothing to ease the pleasure that has awakened in her body. Soon, she felt herself became wet, and her juices smeared onto Kalius' neck. It was extremely embarrassing, and she prayed to the gods that Kalius would not notice, least he uses this as proof of her being a whore.

Thankfully, it did not take long for Kalius to arrive at their destination. It was a small lake in the middle of a forest, and they landed on one of its beaches made of pebbles. Kalius helped her down before wading into the water.

"Clean yourself up, you are a mess." He said.

Indeed, looking at her reflection in the water, Clara was still covered in dried and half dried cum, especially her face and her lower body. Never has she been so undignified. Any sane person would no doubt assume her to be a prostitute at best. On the good side, Kalius' magic made sure that his rough handling of her last night did not leave any scar on her perfectly tanned skin.

Clara joined Kalius in the water as he went for a swim. She did not expect a dragon to know how to swim, but none the less Kalius moved in the water as agilely as he was in the air. The water was cool and refreshing, so she made quick work of washing away the stickiness all over her body. After making sure Kalius was not looking, she tried her best to clean out the slippery cum inside her pussy.

After Clara was done, she went back onto the pebble beach, slightly shaking from the coolness of the wind on her wet skin. She still was not used to being completely exposed, so she instinctively tried to cover herself with her arms when Kalius swam back to shallow water.

Kalius motioned her to go to him. "That's a lot better. Now, come be a good slave and clean your Master up. Then, you can have breakfast." He gestured at his underbelly.

It took Clara a few moments to realize he was referring to his member, now outside of his body again, just limply hanging below him. Until Kalius mentioned, she had not realized how hungry she was. It was unwise to go against him for something so trivial, compared to what he might do otherwise, so she grudgingly went to him, and slowly reached out towards his member. Clara was determined to be such a perfect slave that Kalius will think she has given up hope.

Holding it in her hands, the member was heavier than she imagined. It was warm and soft to the touch, though rough with the red scales covering the shaft. The flared head was smoother, but the pricks lining the flare edge made it just as defined to touch. Compared to the monstrosity that forcefully took her maidenhood, its soft form was a lot less menacing. This was the first time she has ever touched a male genital, so she was hesitant with her movements, unsure about how to handle this giant inhuman member.

"Go on, don't be shy. After all, you came three times on it last night."

Clara heard Kalius above her, and blushed as she remembered how full it filled her last night, how the scales messaged her inner walls, and how its hard ridged head scrubbed her inside every time it came out. She had to force herself to remember the pain it also brought her, disgusted at herself for being a bit aroused.

Fearing what else her traitorous body might come up with, Clara focused on the task at hand, imagine herself washing an inanimate object. She told herself that the happier Kalius was, the less he would expect her to run. It worked for a while, until she started feeling the member became hard under her touch. It got hotter and hotter, and it started gently twitching in her hand.

Oh no, she thought.

"Use your mouth." Kalius ordered.

"What?" Clara confusingly looked up. Just as she feared, Kalius' cold blue eyes were now blazingly hot, his snake like pupil dilated.

"Unless you want me to do it?" He impatiently said.

Recalling how she gagged and choked on the member last night when Kalius forcefully fucked her throat, Clara shuddered. It seemed that she does not have a choice. Maybe if she tries hard enough, she could get it over with quickly. She could imagine she was sucking a popsicle, just a very big and hot one.

Since Kalius did not use magic to shrink himself this time, Clara could not actually fit the member in her mouth. She brought herself closer and started slowly licking it. Her movements started clumsy, but she quickly learned what Kalius liked judging by how his muscles would tense up. She soon realized that the head was more sensitive than the shaft, especially the opening where precum was starting to seep out, so she tried her best to wrap her lips around it, and gently sucked on it while using her hands to message the shaft. The precum surprisingly reminded her of the savoury milk tea she once had.

For some reason, Clara felt proud when Kalius started gently moving his hip, trying to nudge himself deeper into her mouth. She used her tongue to circle the little hole, sometimes probing it, and that successfully made Kalius let out a quiet groan.

"Are you sure you have never been with a man, little knight? You are a natural. I bet every one of those men in your order wanted a taste of you, little whore."

Clara froze. His words once again riled up her anger, breaking her carefully maintained calm front. How dare he accuse her when he was the who brutally claimed her maidenhood. He was right about man being attracted to her, but if she was proud of anything, it was how she won her title fair and square. She has already let go of her pride, did everything he asked, and yet he persist on insulting her.

"No, I am sure. You can enslave me, but don't assume that you know me." Clara could not stop herself from looking up to meet his gaze.

Instead of the anger she expected, Kalius was amused. "Ah, the temper, there's my little knight. I know what you're doing, you are pretending to be docile so I will lower my guard."

"I want to live." Unfortunately, Kalius was too smart to be fooled by her acting, so Clara had to speak the truth, half of it at least. "And I don't want unnecessary pain."

"You are a wise one, little knight." Kalius's smile widened. "I only ask that you call me Master and obey my commands. If you can do that, I will make sure that your reasonable needs are provided for. You can drop your acting; I like you just the way you are."

"And if I run?" Clara challenged.

"Then I will hunt you down, and let's just say I was very gentle last night compared to what I will do to you when I catch you." Kalius replied.

Clara sighed, dropping her gaze to the ground. "It seems that I have no other choice."

"Fantastic. Now, open your mouth wide." Kalius ordered as he used magic to shrink himself again.

Clara had a feeling that he would not be satisfied with just licking and sucking. At least she does not have to pretend to like it. Reading between the lines, Kalius enjoyed her defiance. He did not want a tame little sheep, he wanted a lively prey he could play with, and she was the first one that managed to survive the first night, sanely at least. He would not kill her so easily.

Having thought that conversation through, Clara was somewhat relieved. She was safe for now, at least until Kalius tires of her. She just needed to keep him happy until an opportunity presents itself. So, Clara knelt in the shallow water and opened her mouth.

"Good little knight." Kalius was pleased. He positioned his still aroused member in front of her mouth, and slowly pushed her onto his member with a hand behind her head.

With her experience from the night before, Clara was a lot better at taking the monstrous member in her throat. Her now elastic throat muscles, thanks to Kalius' magic, unwillingly strtetched around the hard member, sending pain up to Clara's brain but it was not unbearable. Kalius did not stop until her lips were stretched around the base of his member, and Clara was sure the head must almost be in her stomach.

Kalius sighed as he relished the feeling of warm walls messaging his member. It was not until Clara started tapping his scaled underbelly, signalling her limit, when he slowly pulled her away with a hand in her hair, leaving the head of his member on her tongue. He only let her take a few breaths before pushing her closer again, losing himself in the tight throat of the human woman.

Clara quickly found the rhythm of his movements and adjusted her breathing accordingly. Instead of Kalius fucking her throat, it was more like using her as a fucksleeve, although he was not nearly as rough as he was last night. Every time she was pulled away, the member would come to rest on her tongue, bringing out a mix of saliva and precum. A wet gurgling sound started coming out form her throat, and her face was quickly a mess again. The savoury tase of precum filled Clara's mouth, and she could not stop but once again recalled the memory of this monstrous member wracking her cunt last night. Soon, she was wet and clenching her legs together unknowingly.

Perhaps Clara did a good job messaging him, Kalius did not take long before increasing his speed, his member burning and throbbing in her mouth. At this point, Clara was well aware that this was the sign of him reaching his climax. Just when she thought he was finally going to cum, he pulled her completely off and stopped. Clara puzzledly look up.

12