A Knight Broken Ch. 04

Story Info
Clara slowly gave in and became the dragon's slave.
5.3k words
4.81
8.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: thank you for all your comments in the last few chapters! I admit my stories are rather sex heavy, especially in this chapter, but this is just something I've though about for a while. I have always been fascinated by non-human smut, and I rarely found ones I liked, so I decided to write some myself. I wanted to focus on what the female protagonist was feeling, how she slowly gave in, so the world outside of these two became less of a focus for me. I apologies if that's what you're here for. I plan to wrap up this series in the next chapter, and I'm looking forward to hearing more of your thoughts!

Disclaimer: there are themes of non-consensual sex, rape, and feral on human sex in the series, if you are not a fan of such themes, this is not for you. All characters appeared in the series are adults with the ability to consent. Although rape is a theme in the series, it is strictly fantasy and I do not condone any kind of sexual harassment, sexual violence, or non-consensual sex.

***********************************************************************************************************

Chapter 4

It was later in the afternoon when they woke up and continued on their journey, though Kalius still did not tell her where he was going. If Clara had to guess, she would say they were heading in the opposite direction of the Isles of Dragons. The ride was just as uncomfortable for her as before, and this time she was sure Kalius noticed her squirming on his neck.

Clara was relieved when they once again landed to rest for the night. Her sensitive bud was sore and swollen from all the rubbing, and those constant jolts of pleasure were more like torture after three hours. Her knees almost gave away when she jumped off.

Kalius managed to find another cave for them to rest in, although this one much cleaner than the one before. He ordered Clara to find some firewood, while he left to hunt their dinner. Even if Clara wanted to sneak away, she had no idea where they were or how close the closest town was. It did not take long for Kalius to come back with a boar, and fortunately for Clara, she picked up the skills for gutting an animal from her experience as a knight. They often had to camp out in the wild when they were sent on missions.

This time, Kalius was kind enough to share the barbequed boar with her, although the taste was bland to say the least without proper condiments. Clara was just thankful for being able to eat actual food. They ate the meal in mostly silence, and she wondered if Kalius was usually the quiet type, or if he just wasn't interested in having a conversation with his slave.

After the meal, Clara got the permission to go clean herself up in the creek nearby. When she got back, Kalius was already laying by the fire, and maybe the Gods answered her prayers, he did not make any moves on her, and even offered her a wing to sleep on.

Before long, Clara fell asleep right next to Kalius, listening to the quiet crackles of the fire.

The next morning.

Clara was woken up be something hard between her and Kalius. She reached back, and as she feared, it was Kalius' member. It was a cloudy day, and the wind has picked up during the night. Their campfire was long gone, but Kalius' body heat kept her warm during the night, which was probably why she unconsciously snuggled close to him. Surprisingly, she did not have nightmares about the night before like she thought she would.

Clara carefully shuffled away so that hot, pulsing member was not on her back. However, she still woke Kalius up. He got up after she got off the wing she was sleeping on, his eyes glazy from a good night's sleep, and yawned while making a big stretch. After that, he finally noticed Clara.

"Good to see that you're still here, little knight."

"Of course, Master. Where else could I go?" Clara knew he did not mind her attitude, and she really wasn't good at playing a submissive slave anyways.

"I was kind of hoping you would run, so I could catch you and ravage you again." He curled his lips cruelly.

"Don't worry, Master, you know I'm not a fool." She answered.

"Well do I now?" His icy eyes starring at her. "If you're so smart, don't you realize you are forgetting something?"

Clara was confused.

"Why do I keep you around?" He asked.

Clara blushed. "To be your... slave." She could not make herself say "sex slave".

"You know I want more than that, little knight." He persisted.

Clara cleared her throat. "To be your sex slave." She knew there was no going around it.

"Correct. And what should a sex slave do when her Master is aroused?"

Clara did not need anymore hints. She obediently went up to Kalius' groin and knelt. She hoped that she could make him release by just using her hands and mouth, like yesterday.

With her prior experiences, Clara managed to get Kalius to start fucking her throat rather quickly. Her throat has gotten used to being abused, so she even managed to use her tongue to message his member whenever she could. She told herself that this was a skill like any other, and the better she was at pleasing Kalius, the less suspicious he will be.

After a good twenty minutes, when Clara's throat was starting to burn from the scraping of scales, and her muscles sore from kneeling in that pose, Kalius was finally satisfied. Purring, he shot his hot seeds deep into her, and she was able to survive his huge load of cum with more grace, although the excess still splashed all over her.

"You're learning quick, little knight." Kalius remarked.

Despite her disgraceful appearance, Clara could not stop from feeling proud of herself. There were rarely anything she could not learn if she put her heart in it, and in this case, it was quite literally a matter of live and death.

Anything for Master, she thought. Being chosen by Master to be his fucktoy is a great honour.

Oh wait, she pinched herself. It was the cum influencing her mind again. She has to remember to keep her mind clear with pain, or else all hope was lost. Good news was, the effect of ingesting cum eventually wears off throughout the day, and she could only hope it would not numb her mind permanently if she had to do this every day.

"Now keep kneeling and turn around." Kalius ordered, bringing her attention back.

"I'm sorry, Master?"

"You didn't think I was done, did you?" He smirked.

Clara very much did. Memories of the first night immediately flooded her mind. Such agony was nothing like she has ever experienced. That hot, thick member ravaging her sensitive inside, that flared head stretching her to her limit. She shuddered and instinctively sat back on the ground.

"No!" The fear of being savagely taken gripped her heart. Sucking Kalius off was one thing, but being savagely plowed for hours were another.

Kalius' cum covered member was hard and ready already. His smile widened as he watched Clara suddenly turned into the helpless girl again, frantically trying to back away. If a tamed slave was like a cup of fine wine, then a screaming unwilling one was like a cup of whiskey. There was nothing quite like that thrill of forcing himself on an unwilling female that gets his blood boiling.

"What's the matter, little knight? I thought we had fun together last time."

"I did what you asked!" She has backed to the cave wall, there was nowhere else for her to run.

Drizzles of rain started coming down outside, and soon it became a downpour. Smell of rain and dirt filled the cave, and that wall of rain was like an invisible barrier that trapped her in this hell, along with that towering form between her and the cave opening.

"And now I ask you to be a good little whore and turn around." Step by step, he slowly closed the distance between them.

"Never!" She brought her knees close and pushed her back against the cold stone wall, heart pounding hard in her chest. She was afraid of his rough usage of her, but what she feared more was how her traitorous body shamelessly enjoyed it by the end. She could play along and endure it, but enjoying it would mean she was betraying everything she stood for.

But wasn't being dominated by such a powerful creature an honour? He has chosen her. There was nothing to be ashamed of if she felt good serving Master. After all, he was Master. Her Master.

It was that voice again, tempting her to submit. She pinched herself on the arm to chase that voice away, but it was then when her world darkened. Kalius was standing in front of her.

"What is it, little knight? Nowhere to run? Or are you ready to please your Master?" He looked down on her, eyes burning with need.

Clara forced herself to slow her breathing, and stubbornly looked up to meet his gaze. "Do whatever you want, Master. I'm your's, aren't I?" Her words almost dripping with hatred. If there was no escaping this, might as well keep calm and endure. It cannot be worse than the first time, can it?

"Yes, MINE." He grabbed her left ankle and pulled her towards him. He sniffed her, then suddenly forcefully pulled her legs apart.

"What's this? The little whore was wet from her Master using her throat?" He barked out a laugh. "You are full of surprises, little knight."

Clara blushed and turned her head away. There was no denying the juices dripping from her wet folds. Kalius did not waste any more time, he just started using his forked tongue to probe at her entrance, and got a good taste of her sweet juice.

"Hey!" She tried to push his head away, but it was no use. That hot tongue sent tingling up her spine, which was what she was afraid of.

Kalius ignored her protest and used his tongue to tease her. It was very different from being fucked by his member. The tongue was soft and smooth, twisting and swimming inside her, making her undeniably more aroused by the second. Sometimes he would circle and flick her sensitive bud, making her legs involuntarily clamped around his head.

"Stop!" She feared that if he keeps going, she would lose herself in the building pleasure.

Strangely, Kalius complied and stopped.

"Are you sure? You're not wet enough." He said.

Clara felt a strange hint of joy, hearing that Kalius was trying to prepare her. However, she did not want to feel good at all, so she just bit down on her lower lip.

"Yes, just get it over with."

Kalius stared at her. "Are you giving me orders now, little knight? And here I was trying to make it more comfortable for you." He was a bit annoyed with her not appreciating his kindness.

"I'm sorry, Master. Please just get it over with." She looked down, realizing what she said.

"Please what, little knight?"

Clara took a deep breath. "Please... fuck me, Master."

Kalius smiled. "As you wish." He slapped her wet mount, sending a mixture of pain and pleasure up to her brain. "Don't make me say it a third time."

Realizing what he wanted, Clara forced her wobbly knees to stand up and turned around. She knelt down, only to receive a slap on her firm buttocks that left it burning.

"Higher."

Obediently, she raised her lower half higher. Then, she felt the familiar hot, wide head of Kalius' member touching her wet folds as he stepped forward, now standing above her. She could only see his arms on either side of her head as he loomed over her. He bucked his hip a few times, only to miss the entrance and slide down, hitting her bud and sending jolts of pleasure that made her pussy twitch. With the wall in front of her, there was no room for her to move away. She held a breath and braced for the impact.

On the fourth thrust, he successfully forced Clara's tight passage open, making her yelp out in pain. She was no longer a virgin, but he was still too big for it to easily go in, let alone her not having enough lubrication. She clenched her teeth. This was what she wanted, pain to keep her mind clear.

Kalius did not give her time to adjust, but slowly lulled out, lifting her lower half up as friction worked against him, only to plunge back in in full force. Clara felt like a giant nail was being hammered into her bruised cunt. She strained to not make another sound that might turn him on more, and used her arms to support herself to avoid hitting her head on the wall. She knew Kalius was being rough on purpose, so she did not want to give him the satisfaction of hearing her scream.

Just like the night before, Kalius did not relent until he reached her cervix. Once again Clara felt like she was being torn apart by that burning member, the pain originating from between her legs and almost making her heart stop. Sweat rolled down her forehead as she closed her eyes and fought to stay upright. Her breathing heavy, ears ringing, as pain thrummed through her body.

"Is this what you wanted, little knight? I can be gentler if you just ask." He lowered his head, his warm sulphur breath blowing into her ear, his raspy voice strained with need. It took a considerable amount of self control for him to stay still while his member was gripped by the warm, convulsing inner walls of this human woman. He would rather not break her so quickly, but she asked for it.

"I'm just fine, Master." She squeezed the words out, not ready to beg just yet.

"If you say so, little knight. My, you are so tight." He chuckled and resumed his movements. This time, it was a lot easier, as Clara's delicate walls started to bleed with his forceful thrusts. With the help of magic, her wounds quickly healed, and only the burning sensation remained.

"Any time you want me to slow down, all you have to do is ask." He said as he repeatedly pounded her abused cunt, making her body jerk back and forth like a rag doll, almost smashing her onto the ground.

Clara could feel the mix of her juice, blood, and Kalius' precum coming down her thighs. She refused to make any sound that a sadist like Kalius found exciting, so instead tried to go to a happy place to take her mind off of her burning inside. It was the image of her whole family gathering around the fireplace, taking turn sharing stories, but it only made her heart ache as she knew she would probably never experience it again. For the first time in three days, she felt the finality of her fate.

On the good side, not focusing on what was happening right now made her relaxed her tense muscles, and instincts soon took over. Her body started producing more lubricants, and that significantly lessened the burning sensation. Not long after that, that familiar tingling deep inside appeared as the scales and ridges on the member brushed her sensitive nerves. That hard head ramming into her cervix like a battering ram made her involuntarily clamp down onto that hot rod.

Observant as Kalius, he soon noticed her Clara's change.

"How does it feel being mounted by a beast, little knight? Judging by how wet you are, you must be enjoying it a lot."

Clara did not answer. She was busy trying to ignore that rising waves of pleasure. Why does her body betray her again and again?

"You never fail to disappoint, little knight; you are still so tight. You are a perfect whore to be my slave."

"No! I'm not a whore!" She blinked back tears from feeling sorry for herself, her voice weak from the mixture of sensations stirring inside.

"Are you sure, little knight?" His hot tongue flicked across her neck. Instead of pulling out, he buried himself deep inside her and started grinding his hip. It was a skillful and deliberate movement that Clara never thought Kalius was capable of. He reached down underneath her, cupped one of her ample breasts, and started squeezing it.

"One thing I love about human women is your bosoms. Female dragons don't have these soft little balls I can play with."

Through focusing on the pain, Clara was able to keep the slowly building pleasure under control, but the grinding made it so that there was no way she could deny it. The added pain from her breast being fumbled by a powerful, clawed hand pushed her further. She did not understand how more pain only made her pussy instinctively clench down harder onto the foreign object inside her, but she knew she was approaching that dangerous climax. The sparkle of pleasure was now a blazing wildfire, burning her will to ashes.

A flash of lightning lit up the cave, followed by a booming thunder.

"Stop! Please!" She blurted out. She just wanted Kalius to stop making her feel like nothing else but this hot, scaled member in her mattered. She knew she was slipping into that dangerous abyss called lust. It was not the pain that she could not handle, but that sinful promise of ecstasy that she knew she would loose herself in.

"Ah, the magic word! Giving up so quickly, little knight? As you wish, then." Surprisingly, Kalius pulled himself out.

Suddenly, his presence in her was gone. Her tight folds were now gaping open, the absence of the monstrous member left her feeling empty.

"What are you doing?" For some reason, she was disappointed. She looked back, finding Kalius casually sitting there. If not for the twitching red member covered in juices, one would think he had nothing to do with the sorry state Clara was in.

"You told me to stop, you even said please." He innocently said.

"I...thank you?" Clara was bewildered. There was no way Kalius stopped because she asked. She wanted to kick herself for giving in, but what's done was done.

"But of course, what's the point of having a slave if she doesn't want to please her Master?" Kalius continued.

Clara was alarmed. He surely does not mean he wants to get rid of her? No, even if he was just baiting her, it was her own life on the line. Dignity and honour would mean nothing to her if she was dead, and no one would even know what happened here since her burnt "body" back in that cave has probably been discovered by now.

Anything to survive, she told herself.

You mustn't disappoint Master. It is an immense honour to be serving him.

Clara ignored the voice, there was no honour in being a slave. She just wanted to live.

Wait, if he liked her breasts, maybe she could use them to her advantage. Maybe she can get him to release that way instead.

"I'm sorry, Master, let me serve you in another way." She crawled to him, not trusting her legs to stand.

Clara knelt under Kalius' underbelly and lifted up her heavy breasts. She squeezed them tight around the slippery, twitching member, and started moving up and down. She never liked her bosoms before, as they were nothing but a pair of extra weight on her chest that bounces around and attracts men's attention, but now she was thankful for them. Judging by Kalius' sharp intake of breath, she was doing it right.

"As I live and breathe! A knight of Acadia is using her bosoms to please me!" Kalius' was genuinely surprised. He was probably hoping she would beg him to keep fucking her.

Clara did not reply, but kept working on milking his member. Her tender skin was soon red and burning from the friction, but she would rather endure this than losing herself form the pleasure. Just when she thought she would get away this time, Kalius spoke again.

"You taught me something new today, little knight. I think you deserve a reward." He said.

Before Clara could react, she felt something hard and pointy poking at her sore entrance. No! She twisted around, only to find Kalius' tail in between her thighs. Its tip was a lot smaller than his member, so he was soon inside her still dripping wet folds. She squeaked as the scales on it were rougher and bigger, and they were going against her delicate walls as it slowly slid in. His movement was gentle, making her shudder and bringing only a hint of pain in her bruised inside. She clenched her legs, unsure of what to do.

"Did I say you could stop?" Kalius said without stopping his tail's advancement.

Clara cursed under her breath and resumed her movement. The sly bastard must have figured out what she was afraid of. Physical pain was not likely break her, but mental torture might.

12