A Knight's Submission Ch. 05

Story Info
Lenore joins Karis in captivity, both are tested.
5.3k words
4.72
2.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When next she woke, Karis was in darkness. She could feel something covering her head, encasing her in a shroud that her eyes couldn't pierce. The drug was taking longer to wear off, and her lack of sustenance had begun to take its toll. She wasn't surprised to find herself naked, to feel cold air lightly brushing over her exposed skin, nor was she surprised to be bound uncomfortably once more. Karis tested her bonds, but it was pointless.

Her arms were crossed beneath her breasts, pushing up her ample bosom. It felt like her arms were encased in leather, but offered her no movement, bound to one another in various points to keep her from slipping loose.

Strange gloves seemed to be fitted over her hands, cinched around her fingers to keep them curled around handles within them, preventing her from getting free of it. As she tugged, she could vaguely tell that they met at a point at her back.

She was leaning forward, bent over some kind of surface that provided support to her abdomen and shoulders, but let her breasts hang free. As she tried to turn her head, she felt a tugging in her ass that immediately discomfited her. Something had been hooked inside her rear hole, and any motion of her head tugged at the hook via something tied to the hood encasing her head. She stopped struggling that way.

Crying out or screaming was out of the question; something large and rubbery had been fitted into her mouth, almost phallic in shape, she surmised. A panel kept the object firmly lodged in her mouth so she couldn't push it out, although it stretched her jaw enough that she wasn't certain she could do that without the use of her hands anyway.

Her legs had been spread wide, ankles tied to her upper thighs so that she was kneeling. She couldn't close or spread her legs any further, finding a bar between them, forcing them to a fixed distance.

Karis felt her exposure, her vulnerability, and quailed in silent terror at what would become of her now. Lorath could do whatever he wished, and there was nothing Karis could do to stop him, but pray that he would free her again and start the game anew. Because it was surely a game to him, it must be. Why else would he have released her once, toyed with her in a human guise, and lure her back?

"Can you hear me?" Lorath's voice came, slightly muffled by the hood around her head. Karis twitched at the sound, startled. "Good. You are far from hope and civilization. Those blundering oafs for knights that you call your family won't find you here. I'm not foolish enough to have taken you back to where we first met."

Karis' heart sank, and felt chills running up her spine. She hadn't begun to hope that someone would come looking for her yet, but that had been prematurely snuffed out with his words.

"You'll be given another chance to submit." Lorath said. "But not yet. You need to be punished for your defiance, and shown your place. Once you learn that much, I will ask you again if you will behave yourself and serve me. But not until I've deemed that you're ready to realize that there is only one right answer to that question."

Karis squirmed feebly, as if she might somehow slip her bonds, break free of a tether, do something to defy this beast of an elf. All she earned was a chuckle from Lorath and discomfort from the tugging of the hook in her as.

"Still fighting. I wonder how long you'll be able to keep that up..." He trailed off as though he'd meant to say more, but didn't. Karis strained to hear, her anxiety rising as silence reigned and nothing happened.

A moment later, she felt a hand caress the bare flesh of her ass, tracing the curve from her lower back and down between her forcibly spread legs. His thumb tugged at the hook in her ass, very slowly puling it out until Karis' hole spread around a thick ball at the end of it. She groaned in discomfort, and with a chuckle, Lorath pushed it back in snugly.

His hand dipped lower, fingers spreading her labia and gently sliding up and down between her folds, teasing. Karis suppressed a moan as his fingers found her clit, lightly circling it in a way that had always brought her pleasure before.

She felt herself arching, trying to push back towards that hand, and was rewarded with a swift slap to her exposed sex, making her yelp in pain through the gag. "Not yet. You haven't earned your pleasure yet." He scolded her with a chuckle, and disappeared from her again.

It was only a few seconds, but it felt like minutes to Karis, until Lorath returned. He spread something slick across her sex, making sure to give her a good coating of the substance. It made her slick and wet, like she'd been aroused for hours. Instantly, her mound began to heat up, really making Karis feel aroused. In spite of her better judgement, she felt the sudden urge to touch herself, or be touched. Any kind of stimulation would have helped, but she received none.

She whimpered through the gag as the hand disappeared, and a second later, it returned. This time, he speared his fingers into Karis' moistening sex, spreading the substance within her. He turned and twisted his fingers about, making sure to spread it liberally.

The heat became unbearable. Karis felt like her sex was on fire with primal need, and it swiftly dawned on her that this was her punishment. He was going to wear her down with arousal, but deny her any sort of stimulation.

"There." Lorath said, sounding pleased with himself. His voice moved around towards her head, and Karis resisted the urge to move her hips in the vain hope of obtaining some kind of stimulation. "That should help motivate you. I have another mater to attend. While I'm gone, sweet Pet of mine, I want you to think about your mistakes and consider very carefully what you're wiling to do to make up for them when I return. Let's say... a few hours?"

Karis whimpered, even trying to plead through gag and hood, but was met with retreating laughter and the closure of a heavy metal door, leaving her stranded and bound in darkness and unrequited desire.

---*---*---*---*---*---

Lenore had to take care not to be spotted by Karis, and that meant letting her friend out of her sight for most of their journey. It was bad enough that she was trailing after her sister-in-arms at all; if she were spotted before such a time as her assistance was actually needed, it would bring dishonor upon them both, as well as the Order. Such a thing seldom happened in any of the knightly orders, and it wasn't in anyone's interests for Lenore to break tradition.

But her instincts kept telling her that there was more to the story than Karis was willing to let on. Too many gaps and evasions to her questions meant that this mission had become more than one of honor and duty; it was deeply personal to Karis. And that meant it would be dangerous for Karis to go alone, for her judgement would undoubtably be clouded.

Fortunately, Karis didn't seem to suspect that she was being followed, and made no efforts to mask her trail. Whomever she was responding to, it was serious enough that Karis wasn't going to waste any time by worrying about being followed. It made Lenore feel worse for doing so; Karis was trusting that she would be left to her own devices, and both she and Haldon were breaking that trust.

Better to ask forgiveness than to ask permission. Permission had already been denied, but if Karis fell prey to whomever had bested her one more tie, it might mean life or death this time; Lenore wasn't about to risk that by simply trusting that everything would go well.

By the third day, she gained easily on Karis, and had to rely on her tracking skills to ensure she didn't draw too close. She could tell that Karis had slowed, though she was uncertain if it was solely due to the terrain. Was she near enough to her destination that she began to proceed with caution? Had she perhaps forgotten the way? It was mere speculation, but what else did Lenore have to do with her time?

She ached to press on with due haste, to give herself away to Karis and beg for her forgiveness and permission to at least join her as a second, should such be necessary. Patience won out in the end, but it nagged upon her with every step.

Dense woods soon enveloped her, and it was no trouble at all to follow Karis' path, now. No road existed here, and it seemed that no one ever tread this way, barring some hunters and woodsmen from time to time. Lenore could spot some markings along the way that likely belonged to such survivalists, but made little sense of them beyond acknowledging their presence in the woods.

As dusk fell, she had to make camp without confirming how close she was to Karis. She couldn't spot any sort of fire between the trees, and judged that perhaps her friend had chosen not to make one for the same reason that Lenore didn't; Karis likely didn't want to be caught out by her quarry, just as Lenore didn't want to be spotted by Karis, following unbidden in her wake.

Sleep didn't come easily. She wished Haldon had come, instead, or that she had actually waited long enough to get one of the others to join her. She might have had trouble following the trail, perhaps, but it would have given her some measure of comfort to know that they would have better odds of ensuring Karis' safety while discovering what all the secrecy was about.

---*---*---*---*---*---

Lenore didn't sleep long, and woke with the dawn. She ate quickly, her anxiety and instincts alike spurring her on to pick up Karis' trail. It took her mere minutes to stumble upon her sister-knight's camp, her horse tugging anxiously at the tether leaving it hitched to a tree. There was no sign of Karis anywhere, and for a moment, Lenore was afraid that she would be discovered when Karis returned to camp.

She considered leaving, but decided against it. She'd revealed herself enough already, and it was time to let the charade drop.

"Karis?" Lenore called out, dismounting and resting a hand on her sword. Something didn't feel right. It wasn't like Karis to leave her camp unattended, not while traveling alone. They'd been taught better, all of them. "Karis, it's Lenore. I know I shouldn't have come, but I was worried..."

Lenore trailed off, frowning. It made less sense that Karis was nowhere to be found, and the abandoned horse's anxiety drew her attention. She went to see to it when a rustling from the bushes caught her attention.

Her quick turn spared her as something grazed her cheek, drawing a line of fire that made Lenore hiss with pain. In a smooth motion, she had drawn her sword, searching the trees for signs of the aggressor.

"Karis, it's me!" She called out, hoping it had just been an overly cautious Karis that had struck her with something. "It's Lenore! Come out, everything is fine!"

Another rustle from behind, and Lenore turned towards it, already raising her guard. There was nothing there, and Lenore realized too late that she'd been diverted from the true threat. She began to turn, swinging, but something crashed hard against her armored forearms, jarring her sword from her grip. Desperately, Lenore shoulder-barged her unseen assailant, eliciting a surprised grunt as she shoved him away bodily.

The elf kept his feet, dark eyes flashing as a grin spread across his features, baring his fangs in a grin. "Quicker than your friend." He remarked, kicking Lenore's sword up into his hand, giving it a practice swing. "But not quick enough, are you?"

Lenore drew her secondary shortsword in one hand and a dagger in the other, bringing up her guard as she paced a slow circle. Her cheek was wet with blood from whatever missile had grazed her, distracting her momentarily.

The elf circled with Lenore, keeping a respectful distance. He didn't seem keen on rushing her. "What, nothing to say?"

"You sent the message." Lenore stated flatly, knowing the answer. "You drew Karis back here. Why?"

"To see if she could follow simple instructions." He answered, though a frown stole his wolfish grin. "But it would seem she can't. She'll need a lot of training before I'm done with her."

Lenore narrowed her gaze, feeling her guard drop a little. Something felt off. More than just the situation, but physically. Her vision swam momentarily, and she shook her head to clear it.

The elf was grinning at her again. "There it is. I was worried I hadn't made my mark, but I never miss." He waved Lenore's sword at her. "You had better move quickly if you want to save your friend."

Lenore edged forward a step, and he matched her, drawing her in closer. Had his missile been drugged? She was feeling sluggish, and she knew it wasn't from need for sleep. "What have you done with Karis?" Lenore demanded, stepping forward again as she fought off the induced exhaustion.

"Submit to me, and you'll find out."

Lenore wasn't going to do that without a fight. Knowing her time was running out, she lunged. Her first swing was clumsier than it should have been, and he slapped the tip of her sword aside lazily, laughing at her. Lenore pressed the attack, trying to gut him with the dagger, but her caught her wrist, wrenching her arm behind her back as he spun her about.

The dagger fell from numbing fingers, and he knocked her sword free by driving the pommel of his stolen blade against her wrist. "Better." He said, kicking the back of Lenore's knees and driving her down.

Lenore was panting for breath, but she'd hardly done anything! She struggled uselessly against his rip. Something pricked her neck, followed by pressure. An injection?

The elf released her, but Lenore fell forward onto all fours, rather than turning to fight him. She gasped for breath as her vision swam and blurred. The world was spinning violently around her. She realized she was on her back, soon after, watching the trees turn in circles again and again.

The elf's features swam into focus before her. "You're a fighter, too... good. Maybe I'll make sport out of the two of you, yet..." His words trailed off as unconsciousness claimed her, and Lenore was greeted by darkness.

---*---*---*---*---*---

Lenore woke to the pounding in her head, her arms aching as she hung limply from the ceiling of her prison. Her armor had been stripped away, leaving her in her leather gambeson and breeches, her bare feet scraping against a cold stone floor. As her senses slowly returned to her, she resettled and supported her weight on her legs instead of hanging from her manacled wrists, grimacing as the numbness faded from them and her circulation was restored.

She cast her gaze about, but there was little to see. Her back was to a support beam, so whatever was behind her was out of her line of sight. Light streamed in from a window back there, somewhere. Judging by the angle, it was nearing dusk? She wasn't certain, it could well have been just after dawn for all she knew.

In front of her was a heavy, reinforced door. No windows, no furnishings, nothing but unyielding stone. A prison or dungeon of some sort, she surmised.

"Karis?" Lenore called out hoarsely, her throat utterly parched. 'How long was I out?' She wondered, trying to call out again, louder. There was no reply, but for the soft rattle of her chains.

Tilting her head back, she tried to test her bonds, but there would be little use in attempting to slip them. The manacles had been shackled tight about her wrists, keeping them clamped together and impeding her hands from reaching for the lock that dangled beneath them. The chains were strong, and tethered to an iron support above her head. No way to pull free.

"Hello?" Lenore called out loudly. "Where are you, bastard? Where is Karis?!" She cried, met with silence. She jerked on the chains in frustration, wondering how long she would have to wait for anything to happen.

After what seemed a small eternity, she heard footsteps approaching, slowing as they neared the door before her. A key rattled in the lock, turning it slowly with a loud 'clunk'. The door swung open on oiled hinges, revealing the elf she'd faced in the forest. He was grinning at her as he entered, shutting the door behind him. There was a brief flash, a nearly inaudible pop of displaced air. Some kind of spell?

"Go ahead and scream if you'd like." The elf prompted her, hanging his keys on a hook beside the door before approaching. "No one will hear you. Not even your friend, squirming uselessly down the hall in her own cell."

"Karis?" Lenore croaked, her heart in her throat. Anger quickly overtook her. "What have you done to her? Release her at once, or I'll--"

"Or you'll what?" The elf cut in, letting out a bark of laughter. "You're in no position to be making threats, little girl. You've already failed to best me once. Both of you. You belong to me now." He disappeared around the pillar, and began to move some objects unseen from where Lenore stood. She couldn't twist around to see.

"If you've hurt her, I'll kill you myself!" Lenore spat.

"Oh, will you, now?" The elf said, amused. Something scraped briefly as he toyed with his instruments. "How do you intend on doing that?"

"I won't be alone!" She said. "Others will come looking for us. They'll find us, and then you'll pay for your sins."

"No, I don't think I will." The elf said, confident. "They'll have no trail to follow. They won't find either one of you before it's far, far too late... if they do at all."

Lenore's blood ran cold. "What's that supposed to mean?"

He stepped back into view, holding a pair of shears. He snipped them towards her. "You'll see soon enough."

Lenore flinched back as the shears were pointed at her face. He dragged the cold metal of them across her cheek, then down her exposed neck, making her skin prickle with gooseflesh.

"I didn't expect that she would be followed." The elf said as the shears came to rest at the top of Lenore's cleavage, resting in the crevice her breasts formed within her shirt. "But I'm glad that she was. It'll make it easier to break her, and give me something else to toy with in the meantime."

He opened the shears, and Lenore paled. It dawned on her what this man was, now. "Slaver." She spat the word like a curse, and the elf grinned in response.

"I'm a professional, little girl. Among the best. I don't leave trails to follow, I don't get caught, and my customers have no contact with me. Just my... product." He said the last, leering at Lenore as he snipped the shears at her threateningly. "Now... be a good girl and hold still. I wouldn't want to damage you."

Lenore tried to shy back from him, but he simply took hold of her by the neck in one hand and squeezed while the other manipulated the shears at her bustline. He began to cut down, the motion slow and exaggerated for her benefit, watching her face as she struggled for breath.

He released Lenore's neck when the shears finished cutting a neat line from neck to waist, splitting Lenore's gambeson in two like tissue paper. He'd cut through every garment beneath, too.

Using the shears, he parted one side of her ruined clothes to reveal her midriff and breast, looking her over with approval. "Mmm... very good. No scars, just like your friend. I wonder if you shave, too..."

Lenore's face reddened with embarrassment. She stiffened when she felt the sheers against her belly, sliding down towards her breeches. "Nothing clever to say now? No more threats or insults?"

Lenore squeezed her eyes shut with shame as the shears closed and opened, cutting open what remained of her dignity. Her clothes fell away in pieces, and she was speechless throughout. Was this what had happened to Karis, then? Had this monster captured and humiliated her in this way?

"Why..?" Lenore whispered as she was stripped bare, leaving no scrap of cloth on her body. "Why are you doing this to us?"

"Because I can." The elf replied, trailing the blunt edge of the shears along Lenore's flesh, tracing the curve of her breast. The cold metal made her nipple harden. "I have a living to make, you know. And I thoroughly enjoy my work."

12