A Knight's Submission Ch. 09

Story Info
Lenore is 'released'; Karis is punished.
5.8k words
4.55
1.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karis had screamed through her gag when Lorath took Lenore from her, leading her supposedly to freedom. She had some notion of what that freedom would cost, but had no idea how truly unfair it was to be compared to her own first capture. Thrashing in her bondage, unable to break free of her restraints, Karis only managed to torment herself further by tugging on the plug lodged deep in her ass, grinding against her crotchrope.

It felt good, so good, but not enough. She and Lenore had both tried for hours to relieve themselves this way, and to no avail. The ointments that had been used on her had yet to wear off, leaving her with that insatiable itch in her nethers. Karis would have done anything for an orgasm. Anything. The denial was driving her mad, and she feared she wouldn't get to cum again for a long, long time...

Would she still be able to resist Lorath, when he returned? If he continued to draw out her denial, continued to torturously edge her without release, Karis didn't think she would last much longer. Hardly a day of this treatment had left her a panting, needy mess. What would a week look like? Two weeks? A month?

'Gods... I need to get out of this..!'

Karis tried to focus her attention on her bondage, testing it with smaller, more precise movements. She couldn't uncurl her fist from the end of the armbinder, and as such, couldn't slip free of it. No matter how she strained or pulled against it, there was no release that way. Tugging and struggling just pulled on her crotchrope, frustrating her further.

Likewise, there was no escaping the steel frame that her legs were bound to. Ankles cuffed, to the frame as well as her thighs, a bar between her knees to keep them spread and likewise anchored. She could barely move her lower body but to shake her hips and, like with the armbinder, tug on the crotchrope.

There was no escape. Karis knew that. Unless Lorath wanted her to get free, she would have no way out of her predicament. All she could do was wait in her dimly lit cell, silent but for the sound of her own struggles. Her eyes fell upon the dildo still hanging before her, dripping with thick ropes of mucous and saliva from her recent 'training'.

Looking at it made her needy. She squirmed, moaning into her gag. The gag was smaller than the dildo she'd been training on with Lenore. It was smaller than Lorath's cock, too, she recalled. Remembering both made her even hornier. Or was that the ointment slathered over her sex? She couldn't tell anymore.

It was getting harder to resist her desires. Alone and in desperate need, what else could Karis do? She rocked her hips, tugged on her armbinder, finding a rhythm that gave her the most stimulation. Moaning, drooling around the gag in her mouth, she began to tongue and slurp at it, closing her eyes as she imagined it was Lorath's cock she were pleasing. Maybe if she did well enough, he'd let her cum. She would need to practice for him...

---*---*---*---*---*---

Lorath didn't lead Lenore very far from the room she'd just shared with Karis. Two turns down other hallways and into another bleak room saw her to her destination. A strange looking chair occupied the center of the room, with a wheeled stool situated nearby. Against one wall was a counter loaded with various implements, many of which looked surgical in nature. Shelves held small boxes containing bits of metal that Lenore couldn't determine the purpose of, even if she weren't so addled by sex.

He led her to the chair, pushing her into it. There were straps on the armrests that he didn't use, instead anchoring the end of Lenore's armbinder beneath the seat. Straps were secured across her torso at three intervals, keeping her back firmly against the chair. The rest of the chair's purpose became apparent when her legs were raised up at an awkward angle into stirrups, strapped firmly in place. Lorath turned a crank, spreading her legs apart wider.

Briefly, she tested her bonds, but could barely move. Fatigue and the fog of pleasure gradually clearing from her mind had robbed her of much of her strength, and she couldn't fathom what was to come next. Lorath had said she would be freed, hadn't he? Was he breaking his word yet again?

"I have one last parting gift for you, slut." Lorath said once she was secured, moving over to the counter. He loaded a tray with some implements, then reached into two of the shelved boxes for shiny bits of metal that lay within, adding them to his tray. He rolled the tray over to his stool and took a seat, and Lenore caught a glimpse of what awaited. "Something for you to remember me by."

"You served me well while you were here. I believe my Pet will be much more receptive to the rest of her training, now." He said, his tone light, as if they were taking up a casual conversation. He was sitting at her side, and dipped a gloved finger into a jar. He smeared an oily substance onto Lenore's nipple, then continued to play with her until it hardened to a satisfying point.

Heat spread into her breast, the kind of heat that reminded her of the cream that had made her so desperately aroused when smeared over her pussy. Soon, she couldn't feel Lorath's fingertips teasing her nipple, realizing it was an anesthetic.

Lorath reached for the first bit of metal, a small ring of silver engraved with tiny runes inside the band. He fitted it over Lenore's nipple, and with a murmured word of power, it shrank fractionally, entrapping her nipple and keeping it engorged. He took up his implement, a fine needle studded by a small rod. Pressing it to the ring around Lenore's nipple, he pushed it through, piercing her with the rod. There was another flare of magic, and the bar was sealed within the ring, seemingly a part of it now.

Lenore realized that she wouldn't be able to remove the piercing without the aid of magic, assuming she could find someone who could work their way around whatever enchantment had been laid into the accessory without being able to see the runes that were now permanently hidden from view. Within moments of her realization, Lorath had applied an identical piercing to her other nipple in the same fashion, rolling his stool to sit before her with a look of satisfaction on his face.

He still held another set of piercing on his tray. Lenore thought it might've been redundant, until she followed his gaze down between her spread legs. She squirmed uselessly, and he chucked at her.

"You might want to keep still for this one, slut." Lorath warned her, smearing the oil over her exposed clitoris, teasing blood into the sensitive nub just as the oil numbed her. It aroused her, but soon she couldn't feel the pleasure of his teasing. Relief and dread warred within her, but dread won as he fitted the last enchanted ring over her clit, and it trapped her nerve cluster into a state of exposure.

Whimpering into her gag, Lenore could only watch in horror as her clit was pierced and the enchantments locked the final accessory into place. This final indignity would follow her towards freedom, serving as an unavoidable reminder of how she had submitted to this monster, only to be further humiliated for his perverse ends.

True tears fell from her eyes now, not those born of frustration or pain, but of utter defeat. Even if she escaped and made it back to her brothers and sisters in arms, she would never escape this stain on her honor and dignity.

Lorath refitted Lenore's hood over her head, casting her back into darkness. He removed the plug from her pussy that had been keeping his load within her, but because of how her hips had been angled by the chair, it didn't drip out as she would have wanted. She wasn't left empty for long, and the plug slid back inside, smoother than before.

The strap was reapplied to keep her plugs secured within her holes before he unstrapped her from the surgical chair. Within a few steps that made the plug in her pussy shift around pleasantly, she could feel warmth spreading, and a familiar desire beginning to reassert itself. Blind and mute, but for the muffled whines she could emit around her gag, fighting back hopelessness, Lorath led her from his underground dungeon.

As she was taken through the twisting corridors, led by the ring of her collar, or sometimes pushed before her captor, Lenore lamented her sorry state. How was she supposed to face her peers, now? What would they think of her, when they discovered the truth of what had happened not only to her, but the fate of Karis? She knew she would need to tell the Master all of what transpired here, and no doubt word of it would filter through the ranks.

She would be shunned rom the Order, no doubt about that. She was disgraced, and it would be by sheer fortune alone if anyone deigned to make an effort of rescue for Karis, now. Assuming she could guide them back to her. Assuming Lorath would remain in his place long enough to be found...

Lenore squeezed her eyes shut against the sun when her hood was removed, her eyes struggling to adjust to the glare. Hours in the near-darkness of Lorath's dungeons hadn't been kind to her. She was still exhausted, still without proper rest, but she'd earned her freedom... at the cost of Karis'. It dawned on her, then, that she'd failed to accomplish anything at all.

If she hadn't been so sexually abused for the past several hours, she might have retained some mental faculties necessary to remember where she'd come from, in the hopes that she might find help and return soon enough to maybe free Karis from her captivity. It was a useless hope, Lenore knew. Lorath wouldn't be so careless as that. It was more than likely that he intended to move Karis as soon as he finished releasing her.

"There you go, slut." Lorath said, giving her ass a sharp slap. Lenore stumbled forward, managing to remain on her feet. Gagging softly, she had to turn to look at him, still bound in so much leather and rope. He grinned at her. "What? You're free to go, as promised. Did you think I was going to make it easy for you to come back and find us?" He chuckled at her, closing the distance between them.

Lenore backed up and tripped over a root, but Lorath caught her by the O-ring in her collar, holding her upright. "I told you that you'd have a chance to escape, and this is it. If you want freedom, you'd better pray the next person you run into is a generous soul. Plenty of bandits and slavers out here; I should know." He released her collar.

"Before you go, you should know that your accessories hold some rather... unique enchantments. I've linked them to those that I plan to put on my new Pet to complete her training. When that happens... anything that I do to her, you will also feel. Within a certain range, that is."

Lenore's eyes widened. Her own torment was far from over, she now knew. If she couldn't get away fast enough, she'd share in whatever punishment Karis was about to receive. And if she was intercepted by someone else like Lorath before she could achieve that distance...

Lorath saw that she understood. "Now, unless you plan to rejoin her and complete your own training alongside your friend, you had best get to running. You have... about an hour before her punishment begins."

She glared at him a moment longer, then turned to leave. Fortunately, her legs had remained untethered, enabling her to run. But any loss of balance, one misstep, would set her back for however long it would take her to regain her feet without the aid of her arms or hands, still firmly trapped within the confines of her armbinder. furthermore, the growing desire in her stuffed cunt would serve as a constant distraction, especially when the mere act of running for freedom was going to tease her more and more.

Lenore ran into the woods, sticking to a single direction, and prayed for salvation.

---*---*---*---*---*---

For the first time in hours, Karis was offered a modicum of relief. Not so much from her bondage, although that had to be adjusted in order for Lorath to apply her new piercings. Rather, it was relief from the incessant itch and desire that had been slowly tormenting her for what seemed like an eternity. The numbing agent that Lorath had applied in order to pierce her nipples and clit had finally, finally given her a reprieve. It wasn't the release she had so desperately longed for, but it was the next best scenario for her.

Once she'd been pierced, Karis had been led away to another room somewhere in the complex. It was here that he left her unhooded, and finally removed her bondage, offering Karis an opportunity to stretch her limbs. She might have turned on him then, but she knew that would have been futile. He'd locked her in the room with him, not with a key, but with magic she didn't understand. Further, she wasn't even sure that she wanted to fight him anymore.

This change in demeanor should have disturbed her more, but there was still an undeniable ache deep within her core that had yet to be properly satisfied. There was a growing attachment that she was fostering towards Lorath, in spite of how he'd forced her to be his plaything. She should have hated him, despised him, wanted to do anything in her power to fight him-- but she couldn't bring herself to feel any of those things.

She was changing, and the thought scared Karis almost as much as it excited her.

Completely naked and exposed to him, Karis barely noticed the way he watched her. She stretched and enjoyed her temporary freedom, knowing that there was yet more to come. She still had yet to be punished; this was a necessary bit of freedom that her body needed. He would have to feed her soon, too, and even let her sleep - but that wasn't going to come just yet, Karis suspected. Not until she'd been taught her lesson.

After fifteen minutes of relieving the tension in her body, Karis turned nervously towards Lorath, uncertain of what was meant to come next. He looked at her expectantly, and it was then that she noticed what he was holding in his hand; a new collar, a solid band of steel that appeared to be engraved with runes inside the band, out of sight once it was affixed. She could see no clasp, and knew what that would mean. Like her piercing, the collar would be a permanent accessory for her to get used to in the days to come.

Still, Lorath said nothing. Karis considered what she had seen of him thus far, and determined that he wanted her to submit to him willingly, now. If she refused, or tried to resist, Karis knew that her punishment would be made more severe. She could only imagine what he would do to her if she defied him at this point.

Slowly, hesitantly, Karis dropped to her knees, spreading them so that he could see her still glistening sex. Her new clit ring winked at him in the reflected light of her cell. Karis clasped her forearms behind her back, pushing out her breasts, and kept her gaze down, hoping she had made the right determination.

"Good girl..." Lorath purred, his voice kinder than it had ever been before, even when he'd deceived her in his human guise. "I see you're beginning to understand your place." He stepped forward, then around Karis, stopping behind her. She flinched when a hand came to rest atop her head.

"Are you going to behave yourself?" Lorath asked. His hand on her head felt like a threat, although he didn't really do anything to suggest as much.

Karis bobbed her head fractionally, licking dry lips. "Y-Yes... Master..." She murmured uncertainly.

"Yes, what?" Lorath prompted. "Be more specific when you answer me, Pet."

"Yes, I'll behave myself for you, Master..?" Karis ventured, hoping it was what he wanted to hear.

He lifted his hand away. "That's better. And it's good that you know how to address me, too. The less I need to teach you, the easier this will be for you." Lorath tugged on the collar currently around Karis' neck, unclasping it and removing it. Karis resisted the urge to rub her neck, knowing that she wouldn't be without a collar for long.

As suspected, the new collar was fitted around her neck, loose at first. Lorath murmured a word of power, and the collar sealed without a seam about Karis' neck, shrinking fractionally so that it offered only a small amount of space between the metal and her skin. She felt a faint surge of power that arced between her piercings and the collar, linking each accessory. It gave her an involuntary thrill of excitement.

"Much better." Lorath said, fixing Karis' unkempt hair behind her head, tying it back into a tail to keep it out of the way. He wanted to wash her soon, but not until she'd learned her lesson. "Do you know what comes next, Pet?"

Karis squirmed a little, uncertain. She did know, but somehow being asked to voice it aloud made the reality settle in more firmly. "Yes, Master." She said, quickly adding. "I-I am to be punished, Master."

"Why are you being punished, Pet?"

Karis licked her lips again. "Because I failed you twice, Master."

She could hear the grin in his voice. "How did you fail me, Pet?"

"I failed to make Lenore cum before she could please you." Karis answered, then added, "And I failed again to hold your cock longer than she could."

Lorath gave her head an affectionate pat, treating her like a domesticated animal more than a human being. She no longer held any other regard to him than to be trained, disciplined, and used for his whims. "And do you deserve to be punished for these failures, Pet?"

Karis wanted to deny him, then, but knew it was pointless. Her honor and dignity had been stripped away; pride and defiance had no place, not anymore. "Yes, Master. I deserve to be punished for failing you, Master..." She let her head fall at this admission, feeling tears form in her eyes.

Then something strange happened, unexpected. She felt a surge of warmth course through her, a pleasant wave of approval that touched her piercings. Karis gasped in pleasure as she felt her nipples and clit stimulated, soft vibrations teasing her. It didn't last long, leaving her wanting more.

"Good girl. I'm pleased to see that you know how to address me, and to answer me truthfully." Lorath said, patting her head again. He stroked her cheek as he stepped around to face her, standing over her. As she raised her eyes, she noticed that his crotch was at level with her face. She licked her lips again. "Did you like that, Pet?"

Karis didn't hesitate, eyes fixed on the bulge in front of her, mere inches away. "Yes, Master. I liked it very much."

Karis moaned softly when another short pulse of pleasure coursed through her, legs trembling slightly. She'd been denied pleasure for so, so long...

"When you please me, in whatever way I desire, this will be your reward. This will tell you what is right. But if you do not please me - if you fail me again - you will be treated to this..." Lorath trailed off, gripping Karis by the collar before a shock ripped through her body.

Her back arched, her nipples stung, and her pussy ached as the shock tormented her sensitive nerve endings. Karis jerked back against his grip, crying out -- and then it was over, leaving her panting. Tears had leaked from her eyes, wetting her cheeks.

"Do you understand, Pet?" Lorath asked, jerking her by the collar to get her attention.

Karis nodded, fixing her posture for fear that so simple a slight would see her shocked again. "Y-Yes, Master, I understand. I will be rewarded with pleasure for obeying you, and I will be punished with pain for failing you."

Her answer awarded her a pulse of pleasure, and Karis bit her lip. Her arousal dripped onto the floor between her legs. "Good girl. I still have yet to punish you for before, but wanted you to understand what would happen going forward." Lorath released her collar, clipping a leash to it. "Get up."

Karis obeyed, keeping her arms locked behind her back, legs parted. Another brief pulse told her she had done well. It would never be enough to satisfy her like this, but it was a welcome sign that she was on the right track to avoiding punishment.

12