A Knight's Submission Ch. 10

Story Info
Karis submits to her new training; Lenore makes new friends.
8.2k words
4.75
1.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After her punishment, Karis had at last been granted a reprieve. Still no sexual release, but at least an opportunity to care for herself. She had bathed with Lorath's assistance, because she had grown too weary to do so alone. Consciousness had barely remained with her while she'd been led to an unexpectedly appointed bedroom with a real bed, dressed with finery. Karis had immediately collapsed upon it, naked but for the collar and her new piercings, and fell to sleep before Lorath had locked her in.

When she awoke several hours later, she was surprised to find herself alone. No sunlight reached the room, but it was still illuminated by crystals set into the wall, humming quietly with the traces of magic which fueled them. Karis no longer burned with the sexual desire that had plagued her all of the day prior, but thinking of her ordeal did stir a hint of arousal.

Tentative fingers traced along her body, falling first upon the piercings in her nipples, noting that they were already erect with expectation. They were sensitive, and even the light brush of her fingertips brought a gasp of pleasure from her lips. She gripped a breast in one hand, toying with herself while the other dipped between her spreading legs. Karis knew she would be wet, but hadn't expected her clitoris to be so sensitive, more than her nipples were.

Before she could tease herself further, a shock tormented her, delivered via the piercings. Karis yelped out in alarm, but was quickly relieved that the torment did not last. It must have been a warning, and as she cast her gaze about the room, she wondered how Lorath had known she had done anything at all to warrant the punishment.

A dreadful thought crept upon her, and Karis quickly abandoned any further attempts to pleasure herself. 'The enchantments must be cunning enough to know,' she reasoned, sitting up to better survey the room. Her breasts and pussy ached for further attention, but not for the torment that was sure to follow if she tried to please herself without her Master's permission.

'My Master,' Karis thought again, both appalled and strangely aroused that she was settling into her role as his submissive Pet. 'How long will it be until I wholly welcome this life I have been thrust into..?'

Her wonderment trailed off when her gaze alighted on a table laden with food. A simple breakfast of bread and cheese, cuts of meat, a pitcher of water with a wooden cup beside it. There were no cutlery, but Karis didn't care. Stomach growling, she all but scrambled out of bed towards the offering. She almost missed the note that she spied beside it, and between bites, she read Lorath's words.

"Good morning, my Pet. I hope you enjoy what I've left for you. This is but one of many boons of servitude to me. You will be cared for and fed, so long as you continue to submit to me and do as you are told. Remember that you have surrendered your freedom. This does not come without guarantees. You will be kept safe, sheltered, clothed, clean and fed. Good girls are entitled to all of these things. I am certain you know now what happens to bad girls.

"I will come to continue your training later today. You will know that I am coming when the light above the door turns on. I expect to find you in a position of readiness. Until then, I would advise you to stretch and exercise, but not too vigorously.

"Do not attempt to pleasure yourself without my permission. Your body belongs to me, now. If you disobey me in this, you will be punished. If you persist beyond the punishment that your new accessories can provide, I will punish you, myself. You do not want that, and I will now reveal to you why.

"Your companion was indeed set free, but not without receiving accessories of her own. Fret not, she was spared the collar, but not the piercings. Any rewards or punishments that you receive, she will receive in turn. Wherever she goes, no matter how far, this will remain true. She is bound to you, much as you are bound to me. If you do not wish her to suffer, you will obey me. If you force my hand to punish you, remember that she will be punished in equal measure.

"Think on this while you await my return, Pet. I look forward to seeing you again."

Karis had stopped eating when she read the last, the secret revealed. Her stomach turned, but not with nausea. She felt disgust and hatred towards Lorath, and the more she thought on her final 'punishment', the more she despaired. How long had it been between Lenore's release and the commencement of her punishment? She had no idea. How far could her sword-sister have gotten before being subjected to the whipping that Karis had endured?

She remembered, too, how every acknowledgement of the lash had been rewarded with such pleasant vibrations. It had quickly grown easy for Karis to accept her humiliation and accepting the punishment, knowing that there was pleasure to be had in pain. Lenore would have felt it all, too. She imagined her fellow knight sprawled out in the forest somewhere, wailing in mixed pain and pleasure, perhaps oblivious to the cause.

Karis hated that the thought excited her.

Begrudgingly, she ate more food, drank the water, and eventually got up to explore the room she'd woken up in. Her gaze drifted to the dormant crystal above the door, and she made a mental note to continue checking it. If she failed to greet Lorath, Karis knew she would be punished. Lenore would be punished for any and every mistake that Karis made, now, and she had little choice but to do her very best to obey. If not for her own sake, then for that of Lenore, wherever she now was.

Karis faced the door when she began to stretch and exercise, checking the crystal again and again. She felt anxious for the crystal to light up, to signal Lorath's return. She wondered how her training would continue from here. Obviously, it would be sexual in some way. Karis expected something more, though. Lorath was obviously shaping her, in the way that a slaver shapes their captees towards one purpose or another. She wondered what her purpose would be, but her imagination was lacking in that regard.

Eventually, she returned to the food and finished it. She tried to mark the passage of time, but couldn't keep a count. She paced the room, stretched some more, exercised a little. Soon, the water was gone. How long would it be until Lorath returned? What if he never did, and she was left to perish in this cell, alone and forgotten?

When the crystal finally lit up, a deep crimson the color of blood, Karis' heart leapt in fear and excitement. Her heart pounded in her chest, and for a moment, she forgot what she was meant to do. As if expecting Lorath to open the door in seconds, Karis scrambled into position, anticipating what Lorath would have wanted, based on how she'd displayed herself before.

On her knees, legs parted to exposed herself. Arms clasped behind her back, back slightly arched to display her breasts. Karis felt a thrill of excitement, as well as dread. What if this was wrong, and she was punished? What could she do to ensure Lenore wasn't tormented?

Heart pounding, Karis watched the door, waiting. She squirmed, adjusting her position, making sure she was exposed and vulnerable. Just as she began to doubt his arrival, the door opened silently. The elf stood in the doorway, dressed in riding leathers. She caught a whiff of him, a familiar scent of horse and sweat, reasoning that he'd been traveling. It explained the long wait.

"Good girl." Lorath said, and his words activated the piercings. A pulse of pleasure made Karis jump slightly, a surprised moan escaping her. Her reaction made him laugh. "Come here." He commanded, pointing at his feet. His other hand produced a leash.

"Yes, Master." Karis answered, and hesitated a moment. She almost rose to her feet to approach him, but quickly thought better of it. Lorath had proven to be cunningly twisted and depraved, and she was keen on avoiding as much punishment as possible. Unclasping her arms, she crawled towards him on all fours.

When she stopped before him, resuming her earlier posture, she felt another pulse of pleasure. Karis settled back on her heels and bared her neck to Lorath so that he could attach the leash to her collar. His hand stroked her cheek in a gentle caress. "And to think... not that long ago, you were resisting me, swearing that you would never submit..."

Karis remembered. She still hated Lorath, but that emotion had begun to pale in comparison to her desires. Desires she hadn't known she had until he'd opened her eyes to them.

Lorath's thumb brushed over Karis' lips. Without thinking, she parted them, and he pressed his thumb into her mouth. Karis sucked gently on his thumb, making eye contact as she did so. Apparently, this had been a response that Lorath had wanted, and she was rewarded with a teasing vibration through her piercings. Her eyes fluttered for a moment and she swirled her tongue.

Lorath popped his thumb from her lips, ending the vibrations in the process. Karis almost cried out in despair, but restrained herself. She was already so horny, and they'd barely done anything today. It was alarming how desperately she wanted to do more, to figure out what she had to do in order to receive pleasure, how to avoid pain, how to please him.

Straightening, Lorath gave the leash a tug. "On your feet, Pet, and follow me. We have a busy day ahead of us."

Karis followed Lorath quietly, padding through the dimly lit halls of his compound. She had no idea of the size of the place, or whether she was his only captive. Aside from Lenore, there had been no evidence of any other residents.

They descended a flight of stairs, wood paneled walls and floors giving way to stone. It was cold beneath her feet, but she adjusted soon enough, given no time to lag behind as Lorath led her by the leash, leaving little slack. He turned towards a locked door, producing a key. Opening it, he ushered her ahead of him.

There was a simple straight-backed chair in the room, with a few strange additions. A ringlet had been attached beneath the seat in the front and back, cuffs added to the legs at various intervals. She wondered at the uses, but assumed most of these were intended to confine her in some way. Karis' hope of avoiding further bondage were vain, it seemed.

Lorath pulled her towards the chair. "Down on all fours." He instructed, watching her with hungry eyes as she did as told. Karis was fed a familiar pulse of pleasure for her obedience. He fed her leash through the ringlet in the front, moving behind the chair to feed it through the other end. Keeping a hold of it, but not pulling her closer, he seated himself.

"This will become a daily task for you." Lorath said, smirking at Karis. His eyes settled on her lips as he spoke. "As part of your training, you will need to know how to please others. Most days it will be a man, sometimes a woman. It might be me, or it might be a stranger. Either way, you will be as you are now, tethered to this chair, until you satisfy the one seated upon it."

Karis inspected the chair again, the additions becoming clear. It wasn't meant to restrain her, beyond tethering her with the leash. It was intended to restrain another, man or woman, keeping them bound while Karis serviced them to completion.

"Yes, Master." Karis said, unprompted, and was awarded a pulse. He smiled at her, giving the leash a tug.

Karis crawled closer, until her face rested in Lorath's lap, pulled against the growing bulge in his pants. He secured her leash with only a little slack, enough that she could maneuver to take his cock.

"Some days you will be secured to your position, or free as you are now. I will use toys on you, or flog you, providing distractions for you to overcome. Always, you will be tethered like this." His hands freed his cock, slapping it against her face. "Seldom will this be made so easy for you. Today is a day of learning, so pay attention and learn quickly, Pet."

"Yes Master." Karis answered. Another pulse, this one making her gasp with growing need. She looked up at him, venturing, "How might I serve you, Master?"

Lorath grinned, one hand resting at the back of her head, the other holding his cock. "Worship my cock. If you are not doing so for more than two seconds at any time, you will be punished. You will only be rewarded if my cock is in your mouth. The better you perform, the better the reward. You are bound by your collar, and as such, you are unable to cum unless I say so."

He leaned closer for a moment, leering. "You will be brought so close that you'll believe you might cum regardless, but you won't be able to. Master your desires, because the only thing that should matter to you now is my satisfaction."

Karis squirmed at that, but made no effort to resist. He could pacify her with a word, she knew, and any act of defiance would count against Lenore, as well. "I-I understand, Master. I will do my best to please you."

"Good girl," He said, awarding her another pulse. He gave the leash a tug. "You may begin."

Knowing the punishment for hesitation, she leaned towards his cock. He pulled it away, and she sought him with her lips. Before she could be shocked, Karis managed to lick the base of his cock, and stayed there. The fear of punishment was a powerful motivator, and she used that fear well. Licking and kissing near his base, she looked up at him.

Lorath looked pleased with himself as he watched her, his hand at the back of her head beginning to gather her hair, keeping it from her face. Karis turned her attention back to her efforts, tonguing his sac, sucking gently upon one of his balls. She was given a gentle, persistent vibration through her piercings, encouraging her.

Karis knew what he wanted, but lavished his balls with attention for the time being, swapping between them. When the vibrations ceased, she turned her mouth upon his shaft, kissing her way up his length until reaching the head. She took him between her lips, sucking and tonguing the thick head, tasting his precum. It was unpleasant, but before long, it would become so familiar that she would begin to crave it.

The vibrations started up again, and Karis took it for encouragement rather than distraction. If she was being pleased, even to the edge and being kept from release, then it would be better than punishment. She wanted to keep Lenore from pain if she could. It was bad enough she hadn't managed to dissuade her sword-sister from following her into their predicament, she didn't want to cause her any more pain.

Lorath guided Karis a little further down his length, then secured the leash to keep her from retreating from his cock. His eyes remained on her, enjoyment evident on his expression. The twisted pleasure of holding power over her, of commanding her obedience, knowing that she was submitting more and more. He gave her choices that were no choice at all, but they both knew Karis lacked the will to defy him.

As she settled into her rhythm, head bobbing steadily over Lorath's cock, Karis began to notice that the vibrations seemed to mime her efforts. The harder she tried and the deeper she took his cock, the stronger and more satisfying the vibrations became. She thought about Lenore, wondering where she was, hoping that she was somewhere private to enjoy herself. Would Lenore be kept from release, as well?

She locked eyes with Lorath, thinking back on the night they shared in the village, when he had deceived her. He had been kind to her, then. Then, unwittingly, she had submitted to him, recognizing a desire within her. Although she was now tethered to his cock, unable to pull away, Karis found that she didn't want to. Not while punishment loomed over her, of course, but also not while the vibrations felt so good.

Karis adjusted her posture before the chair, inching closer on her knees. She clasped her arms behind her back, never breaking eye contact with her Master. She knew what he wanted, and what it would take to make him finish. She plied her tongue, massaging the vein beneath his cock with every bob of her head, sucking on her way back. The vibrations grew stronger, more insistent, tugging her mind towards a place where desire and focus became one.

Taking a deep breath and relaxing her throat, Karis dove farther, pushing Lorath's cock against her throat. She gagged, pulled back, tried again. This time she suppressed the reflex. With effort, she moved her tongue beneath his cock, pushing it past her lips. The drool that escaped her mouth and the wet, sloppy sounds she made faded into the background. His cock was everything, his pleasure her only focus.

Karis kept taking him into her throat, pulling back for air and diving further than before each time. Eventually, she pressed her nose into his groin, her tongue managing to reach his balls. Lorath finally moaned, then, voicing the satisfaction that had been ever present on his face. His hands regathered her hair into a tail, holding it back from her face.

She tried pulling back, but he held her down. "Not yet." Lorath moaned, rolling his hips forward, making Karis gag. More precious air was lost, and she turned tear-stained eyes up at him. Her hands gripped her forearms tighter, refusing the instinct to resist him.

"Not yet..." Lorath purred again, watching her with fascination. "You belong to me, remember? You breathe when I let you breathe, and I say... mmh... we do that slowly..." He drew out the last word, pulling Karis slowly off his cock until the leash pulled taught against her collar.

She gasped for breath around his cock, struggling not to cough with him still in her mouth. The vibrations had gone wild while she was choking on his length, reminding her of being bound to the post with Lenore, competing in their training. She had been so wet and desperate then, just as she was becoming now.

Karis pressed herself back down, barely catching her breath. She took Lorath to the hilt again, using her tongue to stimulate him, then slowly drew back. Another breath, then back down, longer this time. The vibrations continued to ramp up the more she pushed herself, and Karis began to understand how the enchantments of her collar worked. She could feel her climax rapidly approaching, but somehow it remained just out of reach.

She needed to cum. She needed it more than she needed to breathe. Karis throated him again, and again, doing everything she could to stimulate him. She set a rhythm, and Lorath matched it, rolling his hips to meet her lips, no longer holding her down at all. Her clit was aflame with desire, seeming to pound in time with her heartbeat, pushing beyond mere stimulation.

Without realizing it, Karis squirmed her hips, moving them as if she were riding a cock while she sucked Lorath. It didn't take much imagination at all, such was the power of the piercings keeping her on the edge. She just needed to satisfy Lorath, and he'd let her finish, right?

She could feel his cock twitching, his breathing picking up. He had to be close, she knew it! Karis redoubled her efforts, fucking her face onto his cock, moaning and slurping on his length as she looked up at him. Her display must have been good, because the vibrations grew even stronger. If it weren't for the collar's enchantments, she would have surely climaxed by now, would have been screaming her way into another.

Lorath stilled her head on his cock, pulling her deep. He rolled his hips, groaning loudly in pleasure as he fucked her throat deep. Karis could feel his balls tightening against her chin as he emptied his load down her throat, and she swallowed it down, rope after rope of hot sticky seed. She was moaning herself, struggling to hold her breath, not to gag on him as he finished.

He released her head, sitting back. Karis pulled until her leash caught her, keeping his cock in her mouth, but at least she could breathe. Instinctively, she began cleaning his length, sucking everything she could from Lorath's length. She wanted desperately to cum, herself. The vibrations were maddening, but at least had begun to diminish as she slowed her pace and gently massaged his cock with her tongue.