A Korean Backpacker

Story Info
Travelling Koreans find polygamy in a hostel.
4.2k words
4.45
6.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From as early as I can remember, I have always wanted to travel and see the world. I dreamed of experiencing other cultures, seeing the sights, tasting the food, smelling the air. Growing up as a girl in Korea, I would spend hours on the Internet investigating my travelling options and planning trips and tours. So when I turned 18, I started living my passion. As soon as I graduated high school, I packed a backpack and headed abroad, to work and travel, explore and fuck. My mom kissed my goodbye with a loving message: "Be safe Kim and visit often."

Over the next ten years I crisscrossed the globe as a solo traveller visiting every continent. I would find a base and stay for a few months, waitressing while I saved funds, then I would travel for months at a time, staying in hostels while I tried to experience the local culture. Every couple of years, I would trek back home and see my family, and I was surprised each time at how foreign the Korean culture had become to me.

Eventually I made a first and overdue visit to India. I began by touring the Northern states during a brutally cold winter, and over a few months I made my way to the resort state of Goa. As a single female traveller, I had experienced all sorts of receptions from locals in different parts of the world. My lifestyle was often met with surprise, that a young and attractive Asian female would be travelling the world alone. Usually people would exhibit empathy and all sorts of offers of assistance - I received plenty of free accommodation, personal tours of cities and meals in family homes. Other times the motives were more sinister but I'd never really fallen into any serious personal danger. And sometimes the encounters would blossom into romantic encounters, or maybe just some satisfying casual sex.

But in Goa I unexpectedly encountered some of the most misogynistic attitudes of all. I checked into a small but comfortable hostel near the center of Panaji City to stay for a week or so. As usual, I elected for mixed dormitory arrangements, but since it was low season (and a friendly receptionist) I was the only person assigned to the six-bunk dorm. My first excursion was a trip to the famed beaches of Goa, where the local men leered at my body and made lewd propositions in Portuguese, English, Hindi and Konkani. I put it out of my mind and decided that I would revert to a favoured pastime, visiting the museums and temples of the region.

I returned to the hostel that afternoon and dressed for an evening at the bars and clubs. While it was not a bad night out, I didn't meet anyone special and felt an underlying current of resentment toward North Asian foreigners. I tried an upper class bar and came across a good looking Indian guy sitting alone and sipping on a beer. He was well educated, apparently wealthy and spoke good English. But when he talked of his world, backward attitudes were apparent and all I felt was disappointment.

Essentially, his view was that women belonged in the home, under bindings of marriage, and would only achieve fulfilment by maintaining the family, rearing children and satisfying their husbands. I had seen the subservient life of my mother and there was no way that I would follow that road. When I conveyed my life of travel, I read disapproval in his face, and the concept of sleeping in mixed dorms met with contempt. At the end of our drinks, he still made a sexual proposition to me, but I declined and returned to the hostel.

But as we say in Korea, at the end of hardship comes happiness. Reception had closed for the night, but I let myself into the dorm to discover that a new body had taken up residence, and was fast asleep in a bunk. I made a closer inspection and discovered that there were actually two bodies in the bunk, and in the dim light, I made out two female forms snuggled closely together under the blankets.

At first light I woke and slipped downstairs for a traditional Indian breakfast. The receptionist approached me and told me that she had placed the two late arrivals in my dorm. "You will be so happy," she smiled. "You have two compatriots to share your travels!" It was interesting, I thought, because throughout my travels I had actually not encountered many fellow Koreans living my lifestyle.

I returned to the dorm to discover the pair in a state of partial undress. As they turned their slim bodies toward me, I let out a gasp as I saw their cocks swing against their bodies, before they hurriedly turned and pulled on their clothes. I backed out of the room as they apologised profusely in Korean in a state of utter embarrassment.

I waited in the common room and eventually the two of them trundled down the stairs, dressed in an unmistakable style. The K-Pop phenomenon did not really exist when I left home, but in the intervening years, it had exploded in popularity. The two young men emulated the style exactly, with the effeminate makeup, hairstyle and attire of the pop stars.

"I am Kim," I introduced myself.

In turn they introduced themselves as Hyeon and Byong-ho, again offering apologies. As they ate breakfast, we talked, and I learned that they were both 19, having just finished school, and they were in no rush to complete their military service. Instead they were setting out to travel the world together just as I had done all those years ago. Goa was their first destination.

They looked similar to each other already, but considering they wore identical outfits and hairstyles, the slight height difference was all that set them apart. They both wore dark fitted pants, sneakers and tight white tee shirts which accentuated their thin frames. They had a light base of pale foundation on their faces and a fringe of flowing black hair draped across their forehead and across one eye. They both wore a dangling earring on the left and a collection of gold chains around their necks.

"Are you gay?" I asked, suspecting the answer was true, so I was surprised when they replied that they were straight. They informed me that Korean girls back home loved their K-Pop style, but when I pressed further they both sheepishly admitted to me that they were still virgins.

I asked them about their plans in Goa but they were hopeless! Even I was not so naive when I started out travelling. So I invited them to join me to tour the local attractions.

We headed out and used a combination of buses and walking to get around. If I thought that my bikini at Miramar beach attracted a lot of attention, it was nothing compared to the looks that the locals gave us as we traversed the city. It was definitely not the norm in Goa for a confident and attractive woman to be leading the way around town, in charge of two subservient men dressed in K-Pop attire!

Towards the end of the day we arrived at a famous monument near the middle of the city. As usual, I bought the three entry tickets as my companions remained shy and their English was limited. We were assigned an overweight middle-aged guide who greeted us enthusiastically, and we walked into the dim interior while the guide chattered away in heavily accented English, delivering historical facts.

He showed us some ancient plates behind a glass panel. They were decorated with images of household life of the time. "You know," he said looking directly to me. "It has been the custom of this region since the beginning if time that a man can take two wives." He licked his lips and looked me up and down. "I myself have only one wife. But two wives would be far better. Can you imagine the possibilities?" He smiled and pointed to another ancient plate with an image of a sexual threesome - a man fucking a woman on her back while another woman stood in front of him offering her cunt to his lips.

His eyebrows raised and it was obvious that he was awaiting a response to his proposition. "Yes, I can imagine," I replied. "Where I come from, in Korea, we have a similar custom. If a woman is wealthy, then she can choose two husbands. These are my husbands here, but I do not often let them out of my house. Today they are getting a treat."

My companions looked at me quizzically and asked in Korean if I could translate. "I have told him that you are my two husbands," I informed them, and they lifted their hands to their mouths for an embarrassed giggle, while they nodded in agreement.

The guide understood his rejection and simply responded with, "I see, I see." For the remainder of the tour he made no eye contact with me, sticking to pure historical facts and engaging in no further conversation, let alone flirting. From time to time when we were inspecting the artefacts I caught him out of the corner of my eye studying the K-Pop duo, obviously confused by the cultural clash.

When the three of us returned to the hostel, Byong-ho and Hyeon were effusive in their thanks to me. Korean people are renowned for their hospitality in welcoming, assisting and making others comfortable. Goodness knows through the years I'd helped countless fellow travellers and solved myriad personal problems for others. So it was not unexpected when the boys produced an authentic bottle of Sikhye that they'd brought from home. "It has been a successful first day," said Byong-ho. "Lets celebrate with a drink!" Typical of their organisational skills there were no glasses to go with the beverage, so we each took turns swigging from the bottle. The liquor was delicious and reminded me of home.

All too soon the bottle was empty but the room rang with tipsy laughter and happiness. We each located fresh towels and split in opposite directions at the doorway to head to the gendered bathrooms. Afterwards, we happened to all return to the dorm at precisely the same time, clad only in wrapped towels and while the young men offered to let me use the room first to change, they remained inside and continued speaking.

"It's been such an honour to tour the city with you," Byong-ho said.

"Yes. I didn't realise travelling would be so hard. And your English is so good. You just seem to know where to go and what to say and how things work. Everything is so different and unfamiliar compared to Korea," added Hyeon. "And I feel like our fashion makes us stand out. I hope we didn't embarrass you Kim."

"No, no, its fine," I reassured them.

"You think so fast Kim," interjected Byong-ho. "How did you come up with the marriage idea?"

"Its nothing," I said. "You will get used to it."

"I could get used to it," sniggered Hyeon.

"Me too," smiled Byong-ho.

They looked at each other and I sensed their offering to me. All of a sudden the atmosphere became sexually charged, I felt instantly horny and a tingle surged through my pussy. It had been some time since I'd last hooked up and as I looked their bodies up and down and I could detect bulges growing under each of their towels. I questioned myself - is this something that I really wanted to do? Did I really want to take the precious virginity of these two younger men? These two young, virile men, with perfect skin, good looks and hard cocks? Why not, I thought. It will be a favour for everyone. And since I'd undertaken such a kind act today it was a well-deserved treat for me.

I sat on the bunk mattress and ordered them. "Close the door. Now come over here."

They stood close to me and I untucked the slip of fabric fastening each towel around their waists. In unison the towels fell to the floor, revealing two hard cocks sprouting from shocks of black pubic hair. Their dicks stood impossibly vertical, the glans almost touching the navels on their flat tummies. They hovered in a tempting way directly in front of my face and I was reminded of an adage passed down in our family: "What looks good tastes good".

Instinctively I grasped a shaft with each hand and felt the warm skin in my fingers. "Now what were you thinking we do next?" I asked. The scent of their fresh, clean cocks - the fragrance of bodywash mixed with pheromones - wafted to my nose and drove me crazy.

"We don't know," admitted Hyeon. "You are the one who knows what to do. Tell us what to do. You are in charge. Just treat us as your husbands."

With that admission I knew that this liaison was open for me to fulfil any of my sexual desires. My experiences of the past, whether they were one on one interludes or threesomes were always driven by the proclivities of others, and I felt obliged to serve needs of others. But now this liaison was devoted to me. I could ask for whatever I desired. It was all about me.

I slipped one cock into my mouth and then replaced it with the other. It was not about delivering pleasure to them. it was not even about making them hard because they were already unbelievably erect. It was a pleasure that I derived myself - like sucking a lollypop, like chewing gum, like sucking on your own thumb, only infinitely better. And true to the saying, they really did taste good.

I looked up to see their wide brown eyes staring down at me, a vacant look coming over them as I licked and slurped and sucked each cock in turn. They made no movement, and simply let me enjoy the taste of their flesh, the feeling of their manhoods in my mouth.

"Have you had this before?" I asked them as my finger curled around their sacks and gently squeezed and tugged on their balls. They both shook their heads. Their faces were so innocent and beautiful looking back at me. "You are good friends yes?" I asked, and they nodded. It was time to fulfil some of my dreams. "Then I want you to kiss. Each other," I clarified.

They looked at me, then at each other in a confused way and then back to me. "Go on," I encouraged. "It's OK."

As I clutched each cock in a soft grip, Hyeon wrapped his hand behind Byong-ho's neck, tilted his head to the side and pressed their lips together. I watched fixated as I slowly jerked their cocks back and forth. "That's it. Now give him your tongue." Their faces parted and Byong-ho extended his tongue. Hyeon took it into his mouth and began sliding his lips back and forth, sucking the tongue, pulling it deeper into his mouth, and rolling it around his own.

"Good," I said, "that is just the way." A they continued French kissing I emulated Hyeon's actions on their cocks, sucking each dick deeply into my mouth and rolling my tongue around the head. I heard them moan gently and I felt their legs quiver occasionally as I hit the delicate spot under the glans. I could feel the arousal building in me too, and I knew that the wetness from my pussy was dripping down my slit, along my ass cheeks and onto the towel beneath me.

After a short while I pulled away and a long sticky thread of Hyeon's precum came attached to my lip. They watched as I curled my finger around the filament and fed it into my mouth, to murmurs of their approval.

"Now you are best of friends," I suggested to them. "We can share everything." I stood and raised my arms to the sky in an obvious request. "Have you ever seen a woman naked?" I asked. They murmured in the negative as they unwrapped the towel from my torso, casting it aside and plastering their hands across my body. I placed my hands behind their necks and pulled each of them to my lips in turn, delivering slow kisses on the lips.  Then I pulled each of their heads to my breasts, where their mouths found home on my erect nipples. As I massaged the nape of their necks, they licked and sucked on my tits making the breasts even firmer and the nipples more proud and expanding the areola.

Their hands roamed my body and I loved the sensation of their contact on my skin. Their movements were awkward and clumsy, but I could feel their desperation through the touch. Together four hands made their way between my legs clutching at my wet pussy and ass and I knew that it was time. I pressed down on the crowns of their heads and pivoted my body so that Byong-ho was in front and Hyeon behind me. I continued the pressure until they had both sunk to their knees, then onto their haunches, and I pressed one face hard against my ass while the other face pressed into my pubic hair.

I adjusted my stance to offer a little more access, but they needed no more instructions as intuition ran its course and they licked my ass and ate my pussy together. I could feel their rhythm as they coordinated the strokes of their tongues, back and forth the length of my cunt and ass, and occasionally slipping inside.

While many of my lovers in the past had performed cunnilingus on me as a short intermediate step on the way to a fuck, the young men in my control lingered for as long as I wanted. My hands remained on top of their heads guiding their faces around my pussy and ass, realising my dream of controlling an extended double oral.

I heard the sexy noises of their slurping, knowing my pussy was dripping wet, and I wiggled my hips to experience the delightful sensation of skin sliding on pussy juice and saliva. They coordinated the next movement as I felt one soft finger on my slit and another against my tight anus. As I closed my eyes and relaxed, fingers slipped deep inside me and I felt them pressing through the thin tissues separating my cavities. My holes were so wet and swollen that their digits hardly pressed against the walls, but their slender fingers penetrated me so far that I could feel their movements deep inside of my body. While their fingers remained inside, their tongues went back to work and my body collapsed in ecstasy, their hands and mouths being the only thing to keep me upright.

I could not manage to cum in this position and I knew that I needed cock inside of me. My mind wandered to the sexual positions depicted on the plates at today's museum, but I had my own ideas in mind. I pushed their heads aside, and we all laughed a little as they fell back onto their bottoms on the floor. "Come up here," I gestured, and I guided them to lie on the bed, in a scissor position with their heads facing in opposite directions and their splayed legs connected at the groin. I encouraged them to shuffle even closer, so their balls were pressed hard together and the bases of their glorious penises were touching. I knelt beside the bed and wrapped my two hands around their cocks combined. My entire body quivered in anticipation as I rubbed the two hard cocks against each other, using as much spit as I could muster to lubricate the skin.

Again I took each cock into my mouth one at a time, and my 'husbands' lay back and moaned in delight as I delivered sucks, slurps, lip pressure and tongue action to their penises. As I felt the pre-cum beginning to flow, I let the fluid spill from my mouth, sharing it over the cocks and letting the two members frot against each other. When their moaning grew louder, I pressed the two shafts firmly together, stretched my lips wide open and took the amalgamated cocks into my mouth. Although it was hard to manage, I bobbed my head up and down letting the heads expand to completely fill my mouth. My lips sealed completely around their shafts, and after a short while my air was so restricted that I broke away with a huge relieving breath.

The boys looked so beautiful lying back together. Their bodies had only just reached the maturity of manhood, and tufts of hair were only just beginning to sprout on their bodies. But their two perfect cocks were the most glorious attraction of all. I climbed onto the bed and straddled across their bodies, with my pussy hovering above their crotches. I held one shaft in each hand and guided the first cock to sit against my soft pussy lips.

As I lowered my body I felt the incomparable thrill of a cock as it first fills me - stretching the entrance, opening the walls to my pussy and working into my tunnel until it presses against the sensitive nerves at the end of my cunt. I raised my butt and placed the other cock against my pussy lips, feeling that same erotic feeling as the next cock stretched me out.

12