A Lady in the Streets Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure, no problem," Anna said, still not looking thrilled but perhaps just glad to be past the awkwardness.

Mia dashed out the door and pulled up her phone. She needed to tell the Doctor the good news, and decided it was important enough to use his personal number. The phone rang a few times before being picked up.

"Hello Mia, what can I help you with?" he said in a soothing tone. Mia felt so relaxed just hearing that wonderful voice.

"Sorry to bother you during work hours Doctor, but I just wanted to let you know that Anna has agreed to see you. I was thinking of arranging the first session for some time next week."

The Doctor took a few moments to respond.

"I'm actually free right now. It's time to be helpful, Mia."

Her world fell out from under her.

"Yes Doctor."

* * *

Anna's eyes were already starting to look glassy.

"Back and forth, back and forth," said Mia in the same delicate and metered tone she loved to hear from Doctor Stewart.

He was so kind, so caring, and made her feel so relaxed and sooooo good. That's precisely how she wanted Anna to feel.

"Another deep breath in... and slowly let it out."

Anna mirrored her breathing perfectly. Five seconds in, five seconds out. The whole time, her eyes never left the silver metronome, and the gentle ticking was like a warm blanket to Mia. It brought back so many delightful memories, none of which she could remember, but all of which she treasured dearly. Mia couldn't quite remember how she'd actually convinced Anna to start watching the Metronome in the first place, but it didn't seem important. It was probably just something Doctor Stewart had taught her, and that was good enough.

Back and forth. In and out. Mia kept the rhythm going until she was confident that Anna was ready to move on.

"I want you to draw your attention to your body. Think about your toes; as you do, I want you to just let go of all the tension you've built up in the muscles around there. Good. Now move your attention slowly across all the muscles along your feet, and as you do, just release all of that tension, too. Very good, Anna. This wave of relaxation is going to move sloooowly up to the heel of your feet, then make it's way up across your ankles... and now into your calves. It feels so good to relax like this."

By the time Mia had finished with the body scan, Anna had been struggling to keep her eyes open for several minutes.

"So relaxed, so at peace with everything now. You want so desperately to just close your eyes, and when they do close, you'll sink even deeper into this wonderful state of relaxation."

Mia snapped her fingers.

"Sleep."

* * *

Strictly speaking, Doctor Stewart was not a real doctor. He had neither a PhD nor an MD, although he did have several far less impressive qualifications. He had once contemplated actually going through with postgrad studies, but once he discovered his true talents, all of that fell by the wayside. No, his path was a far more rewarding one.

He fastened his tie in the rear vision mirror and patted his pockets to see if he'd forgotten anything. Phone... wallet... keys... ah yes, I wouldn't want to forget that. He opened the glove box and retrieved the bell.

The security guard buzzed him through the front door, and the elevator ride was brief, thankfully. He only vaguely recalled the route to Mia's office, and was pleased to make only a single wrong turn. He noted that she'd locked the door just as instructed -- he wouldn't want anybody walking in on them, that was for sure. He slid the key in and unlocked it.

An acquaintance had once referred to this building as a "brutalist nightmare" but he found that he quite liked the way everything looked. It was all straight forward, practical, and delightfully ordered. These were all words he could just as easily apply to Mia herself, perhaps along with "chaste" and "extremely stubborn".

Mia was delightfully cooperative in certain ways, but the one thing he had wanted most from her at the time was the one thing she simply refused to budge on. Sex was off the table, no matter how deep into trance she went. She was not a virgin, and had even enjoyed the sex that she'd experienced, but never the less, she had later decided that she was simply not going to do it again -- some combination of her upbringing and religious beliefs perhaps, or maybe she was born that way. He wasn't an expert on human development or sexuality, certainly. If Mia didn't want to have sex, then that was totally fine, but perhaps there was somebody else that might be more interested. It was thus that in the deepest trance he had ever achieved with a subject, Isabella was born.

As fond as he was of Isabella -- his Mona Lisa - Mia was still very useful. As he walked through the door of her office and saw the taut, blonde nymph slumped in the chair in a trance so deep she was drooling on herself, he took a moment to look up and thank all the gods he didn't believe in for his good fortune.

Sitting opposite that nubile young thing was Mia, drifting peacefully in her own trance, just as instructed. The sight of the two beautiful women sitting there like that was having a profound effect on him, but he quickly reminded himself that he had work to do first. He closed and locked the door behind him, then walked over and knelt down behind Mia. He was almost sorry to disturb her rest. Almost.

"Mia, can you hear me?"

She remained perfectly still save for the subtle motions of her jaw.

"Yes Doctor, I can hear you."

"Very good, Mia, you've been very helpful today."

The corners of her lips curled up slightly.

"Thank you Doctor," she said softly.

He stood and slowly turned. Once again he found himself admiring the girl before him. The photos that Mia had sent made her look hot as hell, and he was thrilled to discover that she lived up to them in person. She was wearing what seemed to be a rather form fitting black dress underneath an elegant white jacket, topped off with a pair of dark stockings and some nice but practical leather shoes. This was doing nothing to slow the stirring downstairs.

"Can you hear me, Anna?"

"Yes..." she replied sluggishly.

God, he thought. He instinctively bit his lip as he scanned up and down her body. For her frame, she had almost outrageously generous cleavage, something that he'd been thinking about on and off all day.

"You're so relaxed, Anna. So deeply relaxed. You could just drift like this forever, it feels so wonderful."

"Mmm..."

It was getting difficult to ignore. He wanted her badly, but one did not simply snap their fingers and have a sex slave. He would need to get to know her, come to understand her deeply and determine how her personality might be warped to suit him. He had some ideas brewing there already, but it would take time and patience, two words his more animal urges were presently very incompatible with. He'd planned to wait until after their first session, but...

"And you will just keep drifting, Anna, with not a care in the world. You..." he paused, and thought for a moment. "You'd like to stay this way, feeling so safe, so secure, so relaxed and wonderful. And I'd like to help you with that. Wouldn't that be nice?"

"Mmm..."

"In a moment, you'll find yourself drifting even deeper, always deeper, and you'll find that you just don't care about what's going on around you. The sounds of the room will fade into nothing. You won't have to worry about remembering what's going on, you can just focus on the wonderful, warm, blissful feeling of this delightful trance."

Anna seemed to be more than happy to go along with this so far, and Doctor Stewart was relieved as much as anything.

"You won't have to worry because I'll make sure everything is safe and right out here in the world. And I hope that by keeping you safe, and warm, and happy, you'll come to understand that I always have your best interests at heart. You can always trust me, Anna. When it's time to become more aware again, I'll gently tap you on your forehead. Do you understand?"

"Yes..."

"Wonderful," he said. "Start floating now."

His new subject now put on hold, he wasted no time. He rang the bell.

* * *

Isabella's eyes shot open and she glanced around the room.

"Mmmm, it's about time, Boss, I was starting to think you'd nev-"

Doctor Stewart grabbed her by the throat, and Bella's whole body tensed up immediately.

"Oh, right into it today," she croaked out.

"I don't want any of your shit right now, understood?"

"Of course not, Doctor," she said in the most innocent voice she could muster. "I've been a good girl, I promise." She looked up into his eyes and did her best Bambi impression.

"Is that so?"

She didn't respond. Isabella had very much not been a good girl, although the fruits of her recent labours had not yet ripened.

Doctor Stewart lifted her up and pushed her over the long, mahogany desk. She allowed the desk to take all of her weight and spread her legs nice and wide for him. She heard the belt buckle chime as his pants fell to the ground just behind her. He grabbed her ass and squeezed firmly. She stood up on her toes, instinctively willing his hand to get closer to where she needed it. He didn't keep her waiting long, fingers seeking her out and slipping in effortlessly. She gasped.

"Wet already, I see," said the Doctor.

As Doctor Stewart retracted his finger, grabbed his cock and prepared to begin, Isabella turned her head and pouted, wiggling her ass slightly.

"Are you sure you don't want to teach me a lesson first?"

Isabella loved foreplay, but she didn't need it. She was always horny. She was always ready. She was everything that stupid poopy-head Mia wasn't. But she'd be damned if she was going to pass up an opportunity for some fun.

"Bella, it's been less than a minute since you told me, to my face, that you've been a good girl."

Isabella's pout grew more pronounced.

"So?"

"So why would I need to teach you a lesson?"

"Um... I um..." she began. She couldn't tell him what she'd actually done. He might be able to put a stop to it before she'd had a chance to see it through. She was going to be bad, oh so very bad, and it was going to be delicious. She scrambled to think to something else. "I forgot to brush my teeth last night." She turned away and started cringing almost before she'd finished saying it.

The Doctor rolled his eyes.

"Pleeaaase," she whispered. "Oh please, please please please..."

The Doctor slapped her on the ass swiftly, and she let out a little yelp. Yeeesssss.

"It appears I do need to teach you something after all," he said. He struck her again, and this time she moaned. "About your place." Whack. "About how if I've told you to do something, you should do it." She gasped, then moaned again.

"Oh yes Doctor, teach me, teach me all about that..."

"I need somebody who will fucking do as they're told," he said, pushing her back down onto the desk. He guided his cock gently up to her pussy, but remained frustratingly just outside it.

"Please Doctor... Please just fucking stuff me, oh my god..."

When she wasn't in control, Isabella watched Mia going about her business every day. It was so dull. She wished the reverse was true -- she wished Mia, that goddamn prude would have to sit through her work, see what she got up to. Maybe once she figured out how fucking good it all felt, she'd learn to have some fun of her own for once. But no, the Doctor wanted to maintain his stupid wall between them.

"Just keep it down, alright? If you start screaming, I'm stopping, got it?"

"Yes Doctor."

He pushed inside her. She bit down on her lip and her muscles tensed up.

"Ohhh yes Doctor," she said, a little louder than she knew he wanted.

"I said quietly," he said, slapping her yet again as he continued to thrust. She was true to her word. Or true-ish, at least. She kept her mouth closed as she met him stroke for stroke. She wondered if Mia had ever been curious about why it was that she was so toned despite never doing any exercise. Probably not, she thought.

Doctor Stewart was honestly quite talented. He was always careful to adapt his pace to suit her, and gave her exactly the right amount of pinches and pressures to keep escalating her arousal. The fact that he'd programmed her to like what he liked might have had something to do with that, she mused, but that really just made it even hotter. Her eyes rolled back slightly. Oh yeah, this is the fucking life.

From where they were standing, Isabella and Doctor Stewart could both see Anna, sitting there in silence, breathing softly in and out. Isabella felt oddly jealous of the girl. She had no idea of what was coming for her. She had so much pleasure to discover for the first time. Bella hoped she could convince the Doctor to let her play, too.

"Oh fuuuckk," she said.

She came.


12