A Lady in Waiting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's beautiful. It suits you well," Kara said. "And what do you want to do next, your Majesty?"

Iris thought for a moment. She remembered vaguely thinking of this world as a game, but she couldn't remember how to play it. The thoughts of war strategy or playing the role of a warrior seemed so trivial. She was in charge, and had much more important things to do!

"I...I want to learn about this world. About its peoples, its customs. I want to learn of its fashions...and its dances! I want to meet and talk and sing and be the person this kingdom needs me to be. I need..." Her voice faded away, a lump in her throat forming as the realization of what she needed hit her like a freight train. "I need you, Kara."

Her guardian's armour slid away, folding in on itself section by section until it had completely disappeared. Standing before her now was a tall, muscular woman in the garb of a courtly suitor. Strong yet gentle. Kind yet dominant. And as Iris looked up at her, it dawned on her that Kara just might feel the same way. Kara leaned over her, both of their breathing hot and heavy. As she got closer, the tenting in Iris's dress became hard to ignore. The joy of the moment wavered.

"I'm sorry...I..." she stumbled over her words as her two selves clashed. But Kara hand was there once more, sliding across the side of Iris's face and brushing away a curl of hair.

"Remember. Anything about your body can change, if you want it to."

Despair turned to joy, and Iris pushed up from the bed to kiss Kara square on the lips. The knight reciprocated, slowly lowering as they embraced to meet on the feather mattress. As their tongues began to dance with one another, Iris felt the tent retreat back inside her body. Inch by inch, her previously impressive cock size disappeared. Or, rather, transferred, as the Princess soon discovered. For as the length and width disappeared from her member, equal size was added to the press of fabric against Kara's own groin.

"You want this, don't you?" Kara asked playfully after pulling back from their kiss. Iris, still catching her breath, nodded enthusiastically before returning to give more of her size to Kara. She only stopped when what she had could barely be considered a true penis in form. More of a clit than anything penetrative. Perfect for a pretty princess. A wash of glee at being unable to become hard despite her arousal made her gasp and giggle like...like she'd never done before.

"Yes...oh god...it feels so good!" Iris squealed.

Kara pulled open her pants to reveal a cock. Lucas' cock. It made her squirm her thickened thighs together at the thought of experiencing sex the way she wanted to for the very first time.

"You're a Princess, aren't you?"

"Yes...yes!" she said with all her heart.

"And what do Princesses do when made to feel really-"

A kiss to her neck.

"Really-"

"A stroke up her thigh."

"Good?"

Iris' breath caught. "T-they get wet?"

In that moment, a squirt of moisture pulsed out of her tiny cock. Thin, clear fluid not unlike the gush of an overly teased pussy slid down her skin. The delight from that sensation made another trail of pre slide out, then another. Soon she was leaking a steady stream of feminine cum where it gathered around her twitching, virgin hole. No longer for spurting deep in an eager partner, this release was nothing more than lubricant to aid her own penetration, and a physical display of her helpless arousal. Kara lifted Iris' purple dress, exposing the adorable state of her charge. A prisoner to alien pleasures that short-circuited her vulnerable mind.

"Oooh!~" Iris moaned. Her voice, creaking and straining at her old register, slowly transformed into the soft, feminine voice she wanted it to sound like. She moaned again, this time with the voice of a young woman. It was perfect! By the time her attention returned, Kara was drawing back. Disappointed, she hadn't even noticed that the knight was pressing something thick and hard at the entrance to her ass. All that pre had formed a perfect lubricant, but Iris was still tight, still hesitant to receive.

"That's it babe. Just relax," Kara said, her voice firm yet compassionate. Iris tried to meditate on something, anything, to recenter herself. Instead, she tried again to imagine what would a good bottom would look like. Feel like. A sigh, and her ass expanded once more. Her hole unclenched, aided by a gentle pressure and the lube from her drippy dick. When Kara slipped inside, she couldn't help the noise that escaped your mouth.

"Aaah!~ Fuck!"

"You ok?" Kara asked, a tinge worried.

"Of course I am! This is just...it feels so much better than I imagined!"

The knight gave a laugh. "An Anal-Addict Princess then? Goddess, you get more attractive by the moment." Those words pushed into Iris' mind and lodged there, altering her self image. Of course she was a buttslut, it all made sense! Plugs of various sizes popped into existence on a shelf that she swore had once held books moments before. Her cheeks expanded further, becoming truly bubble shaped and eminently squeezable, followed by a neediness deep in her being that could only be sated by being filled completely. A chastity cage wouldn't be necessary. Her main source of pleasure from now on would be her constantly needy hole. Her Princess Pussy.

Kara's thrusts were gentle at first, dragging out the experience with agonizing pleasure from Iris' new obsession. She spread her legs, allowing her dick to jiggle with the motion. It didn't get hard. It would never get hard. It would stay perfect and limp and cute like a proper princess clit should. Her attention focused entirely on the cock, once hers, now thrusting in and out of her ass. Her moans came often and freely. Is this what sex was supposed to be like the whole time?!

"How are you...ngh...how are you my Princess?" Kara asked.

"It feels so good!" Iris said. She was rewarded with a skillful prod to her prostate.

Kara sped up, pressing her body down in between Iris' splayed legs. Heavy, calloused hands wrapped around Iris' wrists, keeping her vulnerable form pinned and under control. A synchronised symphony of grunts, giggles, moans and whines followed in time with the slapping of skin on skin. At points, Iris wanted to clamp down to hold onto just the right amount of dick. But that was impossible! She wanted all the dick inside her, especially Kara's. Kara, who had taken her suspicious frail form and turned her into a mewling fuckpet.

"Oh goddess," Kara breathed, "You're so tight. I can't hold back for long, Princess! Waitwaitwait, I have an idea. Do you trust me?"

Iris did, implicitly. She let the stronger woman haul her up to her feet, shuffling over to the vanity. For the first time, she saw her new body in all its wonders. Her perky breasts, bulging hips, her long curling hair now matted with sweat. It was perfect. She almost wanted to cry.

Then she felt Kara enter her again, and got to watch the pretty woman in the mirror gasp and cry out at being filled to the brim with what had once been her own cock. The knight returned to her steady, insistent pace, the new positioning pressing even harder against her prostate and causing even more girlcum to drool out of her tiny dicklet. It seemed never-ending, as did the pleasure. Kara pulled her wrists behind her, forming a yoke with which to control Iris' body.

"I'm getting close, Princess. Tell me where you want it."

Iris stared into her own gorgeous eyes. Her smile growing to show perfect teeth.

"Inside. Cum inside me!"

Kara chuckled, her pace growing almost frantic. "Tell me who you are."

"I'm Iris!"

"And?" Kara demanded, her grip tightening.

"I'm...I'm a Girl!"

"And?"

Iris felt a new form of tension in her lower body. Far from the explosion of the orgasms she was used to, this one built and built like a rogue wave. There was nowhere to release it, and the steady release from her tiny dick only driving her libido into overdrive. Words came unbidden to her lips. The words she knew Kara wanted to hear. The words she wanted to say to herself this whole time.

"I'm...I'm a Pretty Princess!"

Wet slapping noises preceded deep, powerful groans. Kara pulled Iris by the waist, slamming herself deep inside before the thrusting became throbbing and twitches. Then it happened. Iris could practically feel the pulses of thick, creamy cum surge inside her. It was everything Iris ever wanted from sex, to be the completely receptive party. To be the pretty one. The passive one. She came in tandem with her partner, and she was a captive audience as her own glorious climax played out in all its cathartic release in the mirror before her. Weak little jets didn't even make it to the mirror, splashing impotently on the vanity's polished top in a glistening trail of little puddles, giving evidence to her complete and total submission.

Kara gently pulled herself from Iris' ass, letting thick streams of cum to gush out of her well creamed hole. Her eyes rolled back in her head as the shameful joy she took in feeling seed spill out of her like a well-used sextoy. A fuckhole who performed her job perfectly.

"Are you ready to return to meet your people?" Kara asked.

Still coming down from her endorphin high, Iris quirked an eyebrow. "What, like, right now?"

Kara smiled. With a snap of her fingers, the bedchambers fell away to reveal the throne room. But now the halls were filled with people! Guards, citizens, priestesses, all the people of the kingdom, all gazing at her. Iris blushed, pulling down her pretty purple dress again. But Kara placed her heavy hands onto her shoulders. Her knight was there to protect her. To keep her safe.

"Don't worry, my dear," Kara told her, lifting her beautiful dress again to reveal her tiny, twitching clit. Iris's face turned even redder, but she didn't fight it. Everyone smiled at her, unmoved by her nakedness. It was fine. It was normal. She leaked down her leg, the thrill of being truly seen for the first time getting her wet once more. Iris held up her dress and gave a little curtsy to her audience as the pathetic drip turned to a trickle.

"T-thank you. I'm so happy to be your Princess!" she said, her voice cracking. They all looked past her to the throne, looming above on a dais that seemed to tower above the crowd. Gleaming stone steps lead up to a glorious, velvet throne. Fit for a regal presence...save the gleaming golden dildo in the middle of the seat. Her aching, cum-drooling hole twitched at the sight. It was meant for her!

A trio of bell rings shook the walls. Kara caught her once more as the floor shook, jostling them both. The shape of the throne room around her distorted and twisted, becoming at once near and far away. Worried, she turned around to meet Kara's serene gaze.

"What's going on?" Iris asked.

Her knight put a hand to her quivering lip. "It's time to go for now, sweetie. For now at least. Back to your world."

Iris' heart sank. "But we just got started! There's so much I want to do! So much I want to learn! So many dresses to wear!"

Kara leaned in to give her a parting kiss. "There'll be so much time for that soon."

She didn't understand. None of the smiling faces in the throne room noticed its disintegration. The only one seemingly aware of this fact was Kara. Dear, sweet Kara, who could push ideas into Lucas' head as easily as Iris'.

"What are you, Kara? Really?"

The guard could only give a playful shrug. "What are any of us, really? Perhaps I was like you once, perhaps I'm a construct, maybe still I'm some deep part of yourself that needed to be expressed. Either way, I have form now. You've given me a new lease on life. My advice is that you should give your mind some time to rest in reality, to contemplate what you've learned. Just remember: no matter what, I'll be here for you. You'll always be my Pretty Princess."

As the tile floor disintegrated, Iris fell through space. As she tumbled end over end, those last two words echoed in her head.

Pretty Princess.

Pretty Princess.

Pretty Princess.

***

Iris's eyes fluttered open, as if awaking from a long winter sleep. Sensations filtered in, and she noticed them casually. The dull firelight of the castle chamber resolved into the harsh fluorescence of her apartment. Floral fragrance churning to sweat and old books, making her wrinkle her nose. The feeling of damp wool against her skin indicated that her pants were absolutely soaked with sexual excitement, her latest release still cooling against her skin. So at least that part had been real. Her hand drifted to the TIARA at her forehead. It fell off with a slight twitch as before, and she stared at it for a while.

"Castles and Conquest," she said, her voice sounding strange yet familiar to her own ear, "I was in a game, I remember!" Iris looked down at her body and frowned. This wasn't hers...this was Lucas' body. But she was Lucas...and she was Iris. Who was she?

A message blipped at her phone. She reached for it and checked her messages. An unknown number had texted.

"Dear Iris, I know you're probably feeling a little disoriented. But everything you felt was real. You are you, and no one else. This world may take some time to get used to, and your body might need some more help than merely wishing it to be right, but I'll be here in the castle whenever you need help. Be strong. Be brave. Be my Pretty Princess.

Faithfully yours,

Kara"

She stared at the text for what felt like an age. So it had been real, and not. The perfect simulation, all in her head, that had drastically changed how she looked at things. Her mind had been...not exactly altered, but perhaps clarified. All that held her back from being her True Self had melted away in Kara's tender embrace, making her Iris through and through. But it had been so easy to become Iris in the game. In reality, however, she still saw shadows of that sad silly gamer boy she'd been. How could she make her true self a reality?

She looked down at her hands, nails unpainted. She hmm'd to herself. That was something she could do. A quick visit to a video tutorial, and she had a decent idea where to start. Iris began loading items into an online shopping cart and didn't quite know where to stop. After the nail polish, the panties, the bras, the chastity cages, the vibrators, it was all tallying up pretty high.

"Oh my gosh! I'm such a ditz!" Iris said, slapping her forehead. Her stream! She could review Castles and Conquest and the TIARA for all her fans! It'd easily get hundreds of thousands of views for such an exclusive get. That'd get her the cash to buy everything she needed. And her fans would support her new name and look.

But the first thing she ordered with her streaming windfall, she thought, would have to be at least one quality dress. After all, a Princess ought to look the part!

12