A Lady of Leisure & Pleasure Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cavort
Cavort
29 Followers

Letting go of my thigh he pushed with both hands my dress until it bunched above my breasts. I curled my leg about his hip and let him lean me back. He held my hands as I performed an arabesque display of eroticism for his impassioned eyes to devour.

"You're beautiful," he softly said.

"More beautiful than your sister?" I asked with a flutter of my lashes. His head nodded with languid vigour.

"Yes," he said, nodding still as his eyes beheld me. "Yes, more beautiful than she." His brilliant blue eyes, resplendent with a dazzling lustre gazed down at the prettiness I kept snugly tucked between my thighs. I took one hand from his, leaving him free to play his fingers upon my person wherever he should choose. As I put my fingertip to his chest and began to slowly slide it down over his stomach he slid his arm around me and drew me closer.

Holding me so, his fingers tickled between my legs, fetching little gasps and purrs from my lips even as he pressed his own to them. His hands were large, his fingers beginning to roughen from the endless days he applied his al fresco trade, but as they wriggled upon my dampened flower and opened the petals of my pussy they felt as soft to me as feathers.

I had need to draw in a gasp and hold my breath as he began to slide a thick and tensed finger up inside me. I clutched him tightly, gripping the biceps that had so enticed me. My pretty panting and the clutching of my hands seemed to draw him into ever deeper oceans of desire. My dress had dropped, caught now on his wrist as his finger worked like magic within me and, as Nature weaved its potent spell upon us both, I began to feel delirious as my head dizzied with sensation.

"You like that, don't you, missy?" he said, his teeth perfect within his smile.

The appellation amused me, and I felt for a moment so utterly common. Like perhaps a country girl, leading the simplest of lives in the fields away from the duties and hypocrisies of class. I nodded as a little whimper escaped my open lips. "You'll like this too," he assured, and lowered himself to his knees.

I knew what he was about, but still gasped, "Oh!" as one new to the experience might. He pushed up my hem with his other hand and, without conscious instruction, I took it in both of mine and lifted my dress for him. His finger still played in and out as his tongue joined with my clit and began to lick. I lifted my poor injured foot and draped my leg over his shoulder. His other arm held around me, his hand clasped to the cheek of my bottom and at least two of his fingers slid fully in between.

"Oh, Brendan!" I gasped as he licked and sucked, fingered and caressed. I was transported. Heaven's clouds wisped about my ankles as cherubs plucked their harps in the air and birds sang their poems in the trees. As my heel beat a trembling tattoo upon his back I felt a quivering in my other leg that I feared would lead me to fall and had to abandon my hold on my lifted hem in favour of clutching to his hair and shoulder.

As he held me he pulled tight my dress and his tongue continued to flicked about between my thighs. Whilst not as tender and graceful at the act as Kitty I found him equally proficient, and as I panted ever quicker the rapture of paradise overcame all other senses. I felt like Eve beneath the apple tree, ignoring the hiss of a snake in favour of the fruits of Adam. I wanted to be so immodest, so wanton and wild, and as the nectar of my excitement spilled upon the axe-man's tongue I felt the kiss of celestial seraphs upon my lips.

There were moments just then, the merest fractions of an eternal second, when my head became dizzy to the point of delirium and whether my eyes were open or closed it mattered not for all I saw were stars. I felt myself lifted, by angel or axe man I knew not until the moment had passed and I was sat on my throne of wood again, my inner thighs wet with wonderful sin and my legs lewdly spread as my hero leant between them.

He was resting on his hands, his face inches from mine and his lush red lips arced in a smile. "Oh, Brendan!" I sighed breathily. "That was magical!" I brought my hands to his beautiful chiselled face and swept my toes up his thigh as I kissed him. His succulent lips were coated with my perfume and his tongue awash with my liqueur as we kissed with modesty cast aside.

"Kitty, you're so lovely. You taste so sweet. You're the prettiest girl I've ever known. I love you! I want you!" he enthused, punctuating his phrases with delicious kisses.

"Do you really love me?" I asked, between the pressing of his lips.

"Yes! More than I ever thought possible," he said. His eyes were so beautiful, shining an inner light to rival that of the summer sun. I wondered if his words were just bluster, to woo me into surrendering to the might of his cock. Clearly he was taken by me, and obviously he liked me very much, but if he truly loved me already I knew not, nor did I much care.

"No-one's ever made me feel like that before," I told him, disguising my fib with a breathless tone of inexorable desire. "I love you too. I want you. Do you want me? Take me if you want me. Right here and now!" I slid my hands down his handsome chest and over his rippled stomach as he kicked off his boots.

Surrendering myself to the will of the opera, I played the role for which women receive such ebullient accolades from their male counterparts. With quick hands and deft fingers I loosed his buckle and pushed his shorts from his hips. Springing from within came his mighty axe. Its magnificence had heart and thighs fluttering alike and in the seconds he took divesting himself of his shorts I sat back open mouthed as I viewed it.

"Do you like it, missy?" he asked, knowing the answer within my features and making the question entirely superfluous. It held my gaze with hypnotic intensity, big and powerful, dark and potent. Its thickness brought awe, its length induced trembles. The shaft was straight, like the General's, and the head large and plum-purple like both before it. As I clasped both hands around it I looked up into his eyes.

"Yes," I whispered, and nodded ever so slightly. His beautiful blue eyes took on a dreamy glaze as my fingers toyed and touched. I looked down again at the impressive implement, enjoying its heat and hardness in my dainty hands. Without words he leant on one hand alone as he brought his other hand to my middle and lifted the little hem of my dress. I was again naked to his impassioned eyes. I felt the crimson flush in my cheeks and affected shyness as I refused to look up at him and asked, "Will you put it in me?"

"God yes!" he said with a growl and snatched the awful object from my grip. His hips moved forth and he rubbed the great head up and down the curve of my pussy, spreading my lips around it. I shuddered upon my throne and purred a long and sensual murmur of pleasure as he thrilled me with it. I knew I was not his first, for he had technique and experience and needed no guidance finding his way around. My wetness was like a spring, making slippery all that it splashed upon, and the crown of his prick shone with my honey.

I so enjoyed the patting and rubbing of his manhood upon my sensitive clit. Dreams could be dreamt all afternoon as my handsome blonde axe man excited me so. But even though fun he found it I knew his thrust would not wait for ever. It happened moments later, as he toyed the large blunt end of his prick into my tight wet opening. I yielded with a pleasured gasp as he slowly slid his wondrous weapon up me. My arms went about his neck and my nails dug into his shoulders.

He began slowly, drawing it out to the tip then pushing it back within until he had its entirety tightly gripped inside, but soon he cast aside his sensual temperance and I was fucked with increasing fervour. The wondrous thing stretched and filled me and knew every part of me. Even as he took me he told me he loved me. I replied in kind as I planned my next move.

"Am I your sweetheart?" I panted.

"Yes. For ever, Kitty!" he replied, equally without breath. I was lifted from the logs and held to him. I gripped tightly with arms and legs as he bounced me upon his thrusting prick.

"I don't want you suffering here with awful tasks. I'll talk to the Lady of the house and have her promote you," I said, panting to his ear.

"You can do that?" he asked. He turned and stepped to the tree from behind which I had first seen him.

"Yes!" I gasped, more from the pleasure I was receiving upon his charmer than in answer to his question. He put his straightened arms to the trunk and stilled his hips, allowing me to bounce my lively bottom up and down as I rested heavily on his shoulders. It was a thrill I found immensely enjoyable, and his nakedness through my delicate thin dress seemed then to boost my excitement.

I was turned again and removed from his great tool before being spun around and bent over the wood pile. I pushed my bottom up for him in a way I knew he would find irresistible, and cried out with pleasure as he again filled my pussy with his rampant prick. My arms were pulled back as he used my own limbs for leverage, and even after he released them again he next pulled back my hair. I found both to be exciting beyond measure, and urged him on with cries and gasps and calls for more.

When he warned of his impending eruption I feared he may complete within me, but instead he withdrew and pulled me with it and I found myself spun around and pushed to my knees before him as he wildly fisted his solid protrusion. I quickly lifted my dress up again until it bunched atop my thrust out breasts and urged him to anoint me with his seed. He was magnificent, glistening with sweat, beautiful and handsome with bright blue eyes and long golden curls. Adam was naked within his garden, and Eve had now her dress lifted and resting atop her aroused breasts.

The uncontrollable beast lurched and spat its sticky sweets at me. With widened eyes and opened mouth I watched him shower my chest with copious spurts of hot syrup. He groaned and growled all the while. I gasped and giggled, pushing my arms to the sides of my breasts to squeeze them further together.

He stood breathing hard, legs wide and knees bent, his fallen conqueror bowing its head as though shamed by its assault upon me. I showed him I loved all his gifts as I dipped my head and sucked the end into my mouth. After a moment I stood and pulled down my dress. It stuck to my chest and became transparent with wetness.

"Oh my! Look at me!" I gasped. "I must go, Brendan." I quickly leant on his shoulders and kissed his lips, but was not quick enough to avoid the slide of his arm around me. "Please let me go?" I asked, and was pleasantly surprised as he dutifully relented. "Finish your chopping," said I, "then wait until tomorrow morning until I have had chance to speak on your behalf. Tell no-one else of our pleasure today, but when you see the butler tomorrow tell him of our meeting and remind him to speak with Mulligan. I promise all will be well, my love!"

I kissed him again and turned and skipped away. "Your foot?" he called after me.

"Oh, it seems to be better now!" I called back and ran with quickened steps back to the house.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I sneaked in through the west drawing room and up to my chambers, avoiding John and any other servants and burst into my room in a state of some breathlessness to find a startled Kitty look up from making my bed.

"Oh, Miss," she said breezily, then looked at me curiously. "What happened to you?" she asked with alarm.

"Oh, Kitty!" I gasped and pressed into her arms. I took off my dress and pulled her onto the bed with me, clutching her face to my breasts as I proceeded to tell her in inventive detail of how John had flirted with me and I had succumbed to the power of his lust. I made her promise not to speak of it to him as I stroked her hair and breathed in the scent of sex upon my body.

Kitty was a treasure. She kissed and licked all that she thought John had bestowed upon me and assured me my secrets were hers. I had her shower and dress me again, and left her to wash my dress in the bathroom as I went in search of John.

I asked him if he knew where Kitty had been earlier and told him she had disappeared for a time. We talked in the conservatory, and as Brendan walked with shirt in hand across the lawn I pointed him out to John.

"That boy there, do you know him?" I asked.

"Not really, Miss," he said. "He hasn't worked here long and I haven't had chance to talk with him yet."

"Speak with him tomorrow morning," I said. "I think he could be the fellow Kitty made mention of when I found her again. Blonde and handsome, yes that must be him. She seemed to think Mulligan ought to be a little easier on him, though I'm unsure as to how she would know that, and when I asked her she became somewhat invasive." I paused to look thoughtful.

"I will, Miss," John assured.

"Thank you, John," I said with a smile. "Do not question him about it directly, but if you could find out for me how he and Kitty are acquainted I would be most grateful."

"Certainly, Miss. I'll see what I can find out."

"Good, but speak of none of it to Kitty, I would rather she tell me herself without feeling pressured or worried. I'm sure she will in due course," I said then turned and left, hiding my smile from his eyes as he no doubt cast his glare upon Brendan.

Cavort
Cavort
29 Followers