A Lady or a Cock Whore? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I told a footman that I had seen a guest stumbling through the gardens, very very drunk," Eric informed her as he returned. He chuckled, continuing, "That's one problem taken care of. You are the other one." He looked at her thoughtfully, growing angry as the clouds parted and soft moonlight exposed her bitten breasts.

Arya tried to hide them, hunching her shoulders away from the light but the marks were unmistakable. Eric grit his teeth and held out his hand. She took it hesitantly, and he was amazed for a moment that her slender fingers had delivered such a blow.

She is certainly full of surprises, Eric mused, rather pleased by that fact.

They walked down the stairs and into the gardens below, heading away from where Eric had left the body. "Do you think he will be alright?" Arya asked after a moment.

Eric looked at her, raising an eyebrow. "Are you hoping he will be?"

Arya snorted. "Hardly. But I wouldn't want to have killed him... perhaps a scar to remind him of his wickedness would be a just punishment, though."

Eric laughed, and was glad to see Arya's shoulders relax. He knew she needed the peace and quiet of the gardens and to be alone, but also knew that she needed a distraction from her thoughts. He couldn't have said how he knew this, but intuitively he did. And he did the best he could to help provide her this comfort.

As they walked they spoke of many things, all inconsequential but pleasant nonetheless. He picked a flower and placed it delicately in her hair, and she amused him with a little song when prompted. They walked for half an hour before Eric sat down at a bench in a small clearing surrounded by fruit trees and patted the seat next to him. Arya did not immediately comply. She gazed around and sighed in relief, enjoying the sound of the tinkling fountain nearby.

She breathed in the fresh air, enjoying its crispness inside her chest. "This is the happiest I have been since arriving here," she admitted.

"Even after your... ordeal, earlier?" Eric asked, surprised.

She smiled at him, and he was struck by how genuine and lovely her smile was. "Yes, even after that."

Her face became more guarded, as she continued, "It is not the first ordeal I have been through, and I'm sure I will face more difficult things in my life. I am very grateful for your help, though. I do not know what I would have done without you, Lord Eric."

Her sincere words struck him, and he gazed at her with admiration.

"Eric," he corrected her, his voice husky as he drank in the sight of her. "You can just call me Eric."

And it was a delicious sight indeed: her soaked bodice clung to her bosom, and her eyes and cheeks were luminous with adrenaline and starlight. Her large eyes were captivating, and her movements so graceful that he felt himself beginning to harden at the sight of her.

Arya's innocence and the look of gratitude she cast upon him made Eric's cock throb painfully, and he had the sudden urge to grab her and kiss her. He saw her shudder as she took in his predatory gaze, and her reaction made him swell faster. He knew that she recognized the emotion in his eyes and responded instinctively to it, but was too innocent to know what to do with her arousal. It was a seductive combination.

Eric forced himself to take a deep breath, trying to calm himself. It took all his self-control to stay still when she leaned over and took his hand, unconsciously exposing her breasts to his gaze. They were so close and tantalizing.

"Thank you," she breathed, looking into his eyes.

For a moment he had the feeling she was as aroused as he was. He could just make out the shape of her hard nipples, and she seemed to be breathing quickly. Eric reached full hardness imagining how her breasts would feel as he ran his thumbs over her aching nipples, how wet her slit would be.

"You're welcome," he replied, his voice hoarse with lust as he stared, unabashed, into her eyes.

She was as shocked as he was when she closed the distance between them and pressed her lips against his. They were soft and tentative, and he could feel her inexperience in her movements. Before he could stop himself, Eric clasped Arya by the back of the neck and pulled her against him, causing her to release a small cry as his other hand encircled her waist and drew her roughly onto his lap. He kissed her urgently, pressing against her as she whimpered softly.

Her soft, sensual noises only inflamed him more, and his hands moved to her breasts. He squeezed them as best he could through the fabric of her dress. Unsatisfied, he pulled them loose with a growl. Arya gasped, and he caught her stunned look as he glanced up to gauge her reaction. Her innocent confusion almost made him stop, until he saw them glaze over with lust as he pinched her nipples. She let out a small "oh" and his cock twitched as he immediately bent over her tits, licking and sucking the hard nipples.

Her hands were in his hair as she cried out, each lick and suckle sending waves of pleasure to her clit. She could feel the bulge of his cock as she sat on his lap, and became aware that she had been grinding into him unconsciously. She stilled, and he looked up. She had a feeling that he was desperately hoping that she wasn't going to make him stop, and she began to wonder if she even could. She knew she couldn't stop herself, at least.

Seeming to recognize this, Eric kissed her again, grasping her around the waist and moving her hips erotically back and forth across his lap, groaning at the stimulation.

He moved her hips more slowly, then, reveling in the sensation and imagining his cock rubbing back and forth along her wet sex as she moaned. He imagined her begging for it, desperate to feel him inside her. As his arousal grew he became more aggressive, gripping the fabric of her dress tightly and kissing her almost to the point of bruising, his tongue ravaging her mouth. Her tongue fluttered against his, unsure but soft and yielding. Her head lolled back as she moaned, and he kissed and licked her neck, finding her most sensitive spots and sucking on them till they were red and marked.

He quickened the pace of her hips against his groin, starting to lose control. Her eyes opened and they pierced into him, her gaze passionate but changing quickly into something closer to fear.

"Please," she begged softly, her voice hoarse.

The plea almost made him flip her over and fuck her right there, but he managed to draw back, his forehead resting against hers as they both breathed heavily.

"Eric, I- " Arya paused, unsure what she even wanted to say but knowing that they were approaching some line she was afraid to cross.

"If you don't want to be fucked you should leave," he interrupted. "I can't promise you that I will stop if you kiss me again."

He heard her intake of breath, unsurprised by her shock at his crude language. It was true, but he had worded it so that it was purposefully shocking - hopefully shocking enough to let this encounter end with her dignity intact.

He was astounded when she hesitated.

Good God she is a little hussy, isn't she? he thought, immeasurably excited. No wonder she asked about the beast inside, she knew exactly what I was talking about. But her actions are guileless and inexperienced... He grew even harder at the thought, if that were possible. To think of what she could be, what I could mold her into! A virgin with passion and lust to match mine... what a difference that would be from the cold, lifeless women they parade in front of me!

Eric shuddered with desire and shoved Arya off of his lap, wanting her desperately but somehow fighting the urge. "I am serious, Arya, all I want is to bend you over this bench and fuck you till you scream. But if you leave now I will let you go. And we both know that's what you should do." He tried to be firm, but the low growl of his need pulsed through his words and Arya continued to hesitate.

She stood before him, her pussy throbbing as she met his gaze with equal intensity, trying to gauge if he was serious. She could see how tense he was, and when she glanced down she saw an unmistakable bulge which made her swallow nervously. When she looked back up he was staring at her hungrily, and there was no mistaking his lust or the hint of violence in his gaze. She was stuck for a moment between her attraction to him, and her fear.

She ran off quickly and he watched her go like a cat allowing a mouse to escape. ... For the moment, at least.