A Last Hurrah, Perhaps

Story Info
Graduates have holiday fun in a beach resort.
3.6k words
3.95
6.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Verhaalen
Verhaalen
209 Followers

Livy was relieved to have survived the first week of her ragingly adventurous holiday on the Black Sea, her playground, and that for the others in her carefully selected group of friends from university. The resort had been chosen for its beaches and nightlife, and so far, it had lived up to its name of Sunny Beach. Their large self-catering house was just the place to relax and also to recover from excesses like those she had pursued with Jordan, a fiendishly clever Math's graduate, though you wouldn't know that from his wild appearance and insatiable sexual appetite.

Along with them was Matt, his tousled hair getting blonder by the day. He was into the local girls, and they were into him, from what Jordan had told her as they rested from another session in her bed. They had talked of pony-tailed Laura with her doubting smile so evident as others fooled and loved around her. She had stumbled into a hippy-like sex party on the beach and sampled a variety of pleasures with guys she'd not be able to recognize in the cold light of day. Of Tom and Beth she had still to hear, but Tom was smitten by Beth, and they had kept to themselves as much as they all allowed. 'Going steady' on this vacation was definitely not to be excused.

Final exams and university life were over for them all, but they would live life out to the max while they were here. Bonds were loose, taking your fancy to someone else was forgiven, and she had let herself be a wild child, just for a change. Jordan had seen to that and so much more besides, but she wondered how far she would really go to make this beach holiday one to remember before the harsher realities of life came rushing in upon her.

Over what passed for breakfast, they had agreed on spending a day on the beach near the Cacao Beach Club, its ritzy décor matched by the studiously tended sand on which rows of parasols and sun loungers had been arranged. There, it was a case of 'seeing and being seen' and why not sample how the richer holidaymakers spent their days here?

Livy noticed how Matt's eyes kept drifting onto Laura, how she deliberately teased him as she moved around the kitchenette and cleared her things away and not leaving them in the sink. Skimpy shorts were worn with a halter neck cotton blouse, her bra-less tits shaping the fabric and her moves, whenever she was close to him, a deliberate provocation. Matt, being Matt, took the bait.

"Are you going to spend some time with me or are you into the strangers we all saw you with the other night?"

"They've moved on," she breathes in his ear and bends down to do so, her breasts pressing against his back. "But you're still here...my devoted Matt. Choosy aren't you?"

He shifted on the bench seat and away from her. "Where it concerns you, yes!"

"Easy mate," Jordan demanded of him, "we're here to unwind and have some quality time after the exams and uni life. We're all finding our way; you're just taking a little longer."

"Sure, only some things matter to me more than others." As she had done, Matt put his plate and coffee mug in the sink, only he ran the taps to wash up. The others exchanged glances as Laura went to him and brushed a hand over his back.

"I didn't know that you cared so much."

"And I didn't think you'd go overboard so much." He turned as if feeling that the other's eyes were on them. "What's the plan?"

"The beach club and we dress up a bit...smarter that's all." Livy had assumed the role of leader and looked at them all in turn. "We see how others live it out...and I get to see where that takes me." She pushed Jordan's stroking hand from her thigh, tropical print shorts and a long-sleeved T-shirt being the first things she could grab hold of before getting dressed for breakfast. She knew that her top made it look like she had chosen a size too small for what she brought to his sight and touch. Jordan's demands upon her were getting to be too much, pleasurable as his ways were.

What she wasn't after with him was closing out anyone else, especially Tom the guy with those wonderful eyes that seemed to make her want to make a grab for him. They had all had their times together, and with each other, at some time during uni days, but those bonds had changed in many cases to friendship and not of the 'belonging with or to' kind.

"I'm going windsurfing," Jordan ventured as she led the way up the stairs to her room. They stopped at the door, the unmade bed showing the rampaging excesses that she had succumbed to with him. "I was hoping you'd tag along..."

"No, I've got other plans and I hope you'll make some of your own that don't always include me. I'd like some space...don't want you to think we're going to take up where we left off some time ago." Livy saw the effect that her direct ways of speaking had on him.

"So what was that all bout in there, and last night, especially?" he demanded to know.

"Getting together and having some holiday fun...no strings fun," she answered, her voice hardening. "Now, let me get washed and changed, please Jordan?" She rose on tiptoes to kiss him and lowered her voice as if it would persuade him to see things her way. "We agreed, all of us, on how this vac would go. I care for you, but we set the limits, didn't we...all of us before we came here?"

She let her fingers trail over his chest and stepped away having received no answer from him about what had been said.

There wasn't much of a breeze, and she thought for only a moment about how Jordan might be getting on with his windsurfing. What sea breeze there was cooled the beach cabin that her father's gift of some holiday money had secured. A gazebo, with thin cotton veils of cloth fixed in the shape of inverted triangles on its frame, offered some privacy and she had seen other people drag their sun-loungers under theirs so that you were shielded from the intense rays of the sun at midday and into early afternoon.

A low, cultured voice was heard calling to her and Livy stepped out into the sun, the breeze pressing her short-hemmed sundress onto her legs, the split skirt soon revealing her thighs and tanned skin.

Her heart seemed to skip a beat on seeing him, how Tom smiled in evident pleasure, his light, closely cropped, sandy brown hair in contrast to his deeply tanned skin. Even his stubble mustache was blonder, and she felt she could drown in those soft blue-green eyes.

"I wondered whether you'd already be here," he said, unbuttoning his white shirt with a Hawaiian motif printed upon it.

"Where's Beth?" she felt provoked to ask, looking up from the sun lounger she lay on. They had seemed inseparable.

"She's gone with the others. Jordan persuaded them to go with him and try the windsurfers they have set out, further up the beach. She'd decided on doing whatever the others wanted to do and not spend so much time with me..."

Livy gave a soft and knowing laugh. "I said the same to Jordan."

"Did you? I have wondered why you took up again with him."

She shrugged as if to suggest she had no answer. Livy then pointed. "You've brought some Prosecco...even some glasses. Whatever next?"

"Me, if you'll have me?" he laughed and took in her appearance. It was strange how they were all bound to each other from past times at uni and that being, and getting together again, was happening as if they were all in a film on rewind. "The drink will stay cool for a while yet."

"But will you?" she pouted, dismayed at how easy it was to flirt with him; even to say foolish things when they each had so much to catch up on, it seemed.

His eyes drifted over her as she said it and she wondered if revealing that snippet of information would embolden him to make a pass at her, the clever Economics grad believed to be even hornier than Jordan. He was also better looking, uninhibited, and an agile dancer.. She wouldn't miss the chance to spend the remaining days of the holiday with him if what he had confessed to, about Beth, was true. She would let him have his way and bring their holiday to a lustful conclusion if he sought it of her. How purposeful she would be tempted to behave, but you had a long time, in the life ahead, to be restrained and concerned about what others might think of you.

To her surprise, Tom let the rest of the thin veils that passed for curtains fall to brush the sand and the mats laid over it. A warm breeze continued to blow and so the curtains drifted in and out upon it and denied them the full privacy that Tom so clearly sought.

"Tom?" she asked as he turned to face her.

"I love how you've plaited your hair,' he replied, soon, kneeling on the sand beside her lounger and tugging loose the thin cloth binding of her wrap-around dress to expose the tumble of her breasts, feebly held by her bikini and the hollow of her tummy, as she drew in a sharp breath as he caressed her skin. "I've also looked at you wearing this, and this..." His lips trailed kisses over her cleavage and agile fingers traced a path over her flat tummy before brushing over her mound, pressed into her slit as he coaxed her to part her legs. "I remember how it could be between us."

"Come here!" she demanded with a lustful breath and sharing in deepening open-mouthed kisses. "Who needs finesse when we both know what we want from each other?"

"It's holiday time..."

"Maybe more and it's taken us a while to get there!" She loved to feel the strength in him, the tone of his body as he moved to lie on her, half on the lounger, as he kissed and caressed her, pressed his lips to her nipples and one hand brushed over her thighs, stroked her mound. "Take those swimming shorts off..."

"And you undress while I'm at it," he retorted shifting off her and standing up. Naked, his prick swinging free and still not fully erect, he grabbed the bottle of Prosecco and the glasses. They tinkled in his hand. "Share this with me, please?"

"You know that I don't drink..." she murmured.

"Just this once?" he asked leaning in to kiss her and she reached for him. Her touch made him harder, and his kisses became deeper. "Aren't you glad I'm naked now? Let's drink to that...and me seeing you looking so beautiful as nature intended."

She laughed. "As you wanted, you mean!" She gasped as Tom, instead of pouring out her drink, tilted the bottle and some of the cool liquid poured down between her breasts, the stream soon trailing down over her belly and into her neatly trimmed pussy. "So that's your plan!"

She gripped his head as Tom's lips and flickering tongue trailed kisses over her skin and sucked up the liquid, only for him to then kiss her deeply, the tingle of his alcohol-slicked tongue something new. She bucked her lips forward feeling the strange sensation of the alcohol on her sensitive pussy's lips, along with his probing tongue.

"I learned other things at uni," he grinned up at her and she bent down to kiss him, felt the thrills and shivers of longing course through her belly as his fingers now sought her sweet spot. "Lie down again and let me sip some more on these love juices, you wonder...you beautiful wonder."

She held the bottle between them and poured some out, first over her body, then over his head and face. Laughing he now resumed his licks and kisses, trailed them over her body, and sensually lingered on her mound before his flickering tongue slicked over her slit before probing past her pussy's lips, the alcohol again making her shudder from the sensations that he aroused in her. She bucked her hips to meet his claims, her feet digging into the sunbed's mattress, her lustful responses urging him on. The blood hummed in her veins and the tingling rushes that she could no longer control kept him in pursuit of her.

"I love whom you've become," he kissed, forgetting that nothing shielded them, not really, from people looking in as they passed the cabin, its sides no more than thin veils that drifted on the breeze and then settled; only to be moved once more.

She succumbed to the pleasure that his thumb and index finger aroused. Tom worked her clit; gently pinched and slowly caressed it as his tongue joined in the play, licked her pussy's lips and darted into her, then probed deeper, no longer meeting any resistance as she felt her body take it all, tongue and fingers. And when she felt the fingers of his other hand creep over the puckered lips of her forbidden place she shuddered, groaned, and lifted her hips off the lounger to meet him.

"Tom not there!" she shrieked; the sensations unforgettable on account of who it was that now claimed her. He seemed so unselfish and demanded nothing of her as he kept pleasing her. She loved to know that he was not thinking of himself, and perhaps letting her know what it meant to be with her so intimately.

"Yes, let it all go," he kissed, his legs pushing against her thighs to spread them wider before he took her, slid his prick into her slicked heat, and shuddered as she closed around him. "I love that, the feel of you on me...after so long."

She nodded through his slow kisses as Tom began to move within her. She reached up to grip the rail of the sun lounger by her head, stretched her body, and languished under his kisses and the tamping of his prick, unsheathed. His breaths were hot on her skin, and she felt her breasts jerk in a rhythm he set with his fucking of her, the caress of her thighs on his bucking hips, the thin mattress of the lounger really not up to the tumult that Tom wanted to pursue while they could and before the others joined them.

"Go...go...go on!" she panted, gripping his hips and pulling Tom down onto her, his rhythm beguiling; three short thrusts then a deeper stretching and plumbing movements that had his hips beat a pattern against her butt cheeks. She gasped, not from the pleasure that he brought but his sudden movement; his lifting off her and then the awkward fall to one side; the scramble for her to sit and ride on him. He could really hold her hips and grip her swaying tits, finger her as she rode him and set the tempo she so badly wanted, the closeness of holidaymakers outside a spur to her wantonness. Tom picked up on it and saw that faraway look in her eyes.

"You...you sure are a wonder!" He could finger her pussy's lips as she rode him; he could also grip her breasts, pull on them to make Livy lean forward so that he could share in kisses, or claimed her hard nipples in his mouth. Livy's bucking motions resulted in his mouth pulling on her breasts and stretching that firm flesh.

"Maybe I am a wonder, but that hurts!" He opened his mouth, and she leaned back on him, sensing that his hands could not hold all that she brought. So he massaged her skin, pinched on her nipples. "Better! All of it now feels better!"

She was riding him furiously; he was fucking her with sublime control when they heard voices, but Laura's call to them reassured them that she was the only one who knew what was happening behind the veiled wall of the cabin.

"We're interrupting something," she said with a lusty and knowing laugh. "No Jordan, come away from there!

That call went unheeded for he stood over them, the tent's sides falling down and out of his hand as Livy's movements on Tom slowed then stopped. His look upon them, then on her, was not what she expected.

"Can I play too? You two sure look a sexy sight," he grinned. "Why should Tom have all the fun out here?"

Livy and Tom exchanged glances and it seemed they reached the same conclusion.

"Come here! It's going to be different for you and me," Livy laughed and reached up to touch the swell in his beach shorts. "You're over-dressed and I'm going to have you...have you both!"

Everything began from new for her, the Prosecco having not the least effect on her. Two guys would, though, and she lay back, Tom entering her slicked heat and Jordan leaning over her so that she could take him in her mouth. Two pairs of hands were on her, gripping her breasts or stroking over her body; fingers and a penis pressing her pussy, brushing over its lips, as Tom began to pound into her furiously.

"My wild guys...we share, then we go back to how it was!" she yelped, Jordan's prick filling her mouth and his insistent squeeze on her breasts, his arms brushing past Tom's face urging her to do so.

"I sure hope Beth will understand..." Tom groaned, rocking and easing away as Jordan interfered with his movements. He then felt another's soft hands on his back, prick the base of his spine and caress his butt cheeks.

"I'm here, lover," Beth murmured before her lips were pressed against his shoulders. "I agreed you could play out your fantasy, darling...just this one time. I had to come back here and watch." She held a rubber in front of his face. "Move and I'll put it on you. No risks, we take no risks with anyone, remember saying that?"

Livy and Tom shivered on feeling another's hands on them, but this interruption of their tryst was soon over, Tom's ferocious taking of her, his hands gripping her hair and his hips crashing against her once more, Jordan's claims on her mouth no hindrance.

"Oh...oh Jeez! Livy!"

It was Beth whom he felt kissing his shoulders, pressing against him as he shuddered, shot his load into the condom as she kissed his shoulders; joined Livy in the caress of her hands on his back. They could not linger in their sweaty embrace for long.

"My turn!" Jordan growled, tugging at Tom's shoulders until he fell off the bed, a look of dismay crossing his features, only for Beth to reclaim him, bending to kiss his upturned face, and the two of them soon engaged in their own game of reclaiming each other.

Jordan did not wait. What remained of the Prosecco was poured upon her enervated skin and Livy soon felt the easy slide of his penis into her body. Exhausted from all that had happened, she lay back on the lounger, her legs spread wide until Jordan was fully in her, his prick sheathed in a ribbed rubber, and she was reclaimed.

"This is too much! Slow down!" she yelped, then groaned as his movements inside her aroused renewed pleasure, and provoked her abandonment to another's ways. Her responses urged Jordan on and the sweep of Beth's hand to his buttocks as Tom took her tipped them all over the edge, the women sharing fiery kisses with Tom and Jordan as they all came down from their tempestuous highs. They had never fucked as a group, and could not help but grin as they kissed each other, the guys exchanging knowing glances.

Jerking out of her and with Livy's cry of dismay, Jordan he had shot his hot seed over her belly and breasts, knelt over her to do so. "That and you feel so good, again. Where's this going to stop, or can it be stopped?"

"Wait and see what the others think!" Beth laughed. "I've got my man back, that's all that matters to me."

"Come on, less talk, for now. Let's go for a swim, then lunch," Tom smiled, standing up and holding out and to Beth. "You're so good for me... but we make no deep plans, not yet."

"Are you sure?"

Beth saw how Livy looked up at them. She was sure to be jealous of her, in spite of Tom's earlier attentions. Her boyfriend was clever and handsome with it; a suitor that she had claimed some months ago but, along with the others, coming to an agreement that this holiday would be their last hurrah before the serious stuff of work and life really began.

"Yeah, I'm sure."

Music was heard from the beach bar, and they knew that a barbecue lunch would be there if they wished to take it after they had all cooled off in the sea.

"We've had our moments, haven't we?" Livy smiled, reaching out to Tom and Jordan, coaxing Beth to join them in their naked embrace. "It's our last, hurrah, perhaps...to use Beth's phrase."

The two of them had spoken of it shortly after their arrival in the resort, only Livy wasn't so sure of it now that she had shared in loving fun...with Tom.

Verhaalen
Verhaalen
209 Followers
12