A Last Minute Birthday Plan

Story Info
Denae's plans for Bill's Birthday change at the last minute.
5k words
4.66
3.2k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story takes place just after the events in "A Favor for Her Friend"

########

Monday after the big presentation, the professor posted the group's grade, an "A+". Lori was the first one to see this and began spreading the word to the rest of the group through text messages. This came as great news to all the group members as an A+ on this assignment practically assured no one would fail the course and that most of them would get an A or B as a final grade.

Phones among the group members started lighting up as text messages went back-and-forth. Different girls chimed in with congratulations for all the hard work. Some pointed out specific tasks that led to their achievement and praised the individuals who had completed them. All were ecstatic. Somewhere along the way, Lori pitched the idea of a celebration. This was quickly seconded and soon all began proposing locations and days. All wanted to do it soon while they were still riding the emotional wave of their achievement. As the texts continued bouncing around, it began to appear Tuesday evening was the most logical time and the same bar where the boyfriends and guy had been introduced to the group seemed the most practical place.

One of the group tried desperately to get the rest to consider an alternate night. Denae was hoping to have Tuesday night just for Bill. It was his 22nd birthday, his first birthday since they had met. With all the demands of the project preparation, she had not had time to get him a present, so she had hoped to have a quiet evening with him that would include her getting dressed up, making him his favorite dinner and then slipping off to bed.

Tuesday, however, was the best night for the rest of the classmates. So, Denae now faced a dilemma; she could skip the celebration or skip spending Bill's birthday with him. After a few moments, she texted the group and informed them that she would need to bow out of the party in order to spend Bill's birthday with him.

After a few seconds, a solitary text from Lori appeared which read, "bring Bill for a few. Then cut out."

Denae pondered this and then decided she would pitch the idea to Bill. It would still allow her to bask in the glory with her classmates, and it would also allow her to spend Bill's birthday with him. Though this scenario would eliminate the possibility of her making dinner for him, she hoped he would be open to it.

Denae called Bill around noon.

"Whatcha doin, Bill?"

"Just thinking about my girlfriend."

"Yeah? What were you thinking?"

"How I would love to give her a good tongue lashing right about now."

This made Denae take a quick breath. She loved the way Bill was able to use his tongue on her.

"I'll bet she would really like that too. But listen, here's why I called. I had some plans in the works for Tuesday evening for my birthday boy."

"Cool. I know the last one was supposed to be the big one until 40, but we weren't together last year, so I'm really looking forward to this one."

Denae deflated a little, but decided to press on.

"Could we add one tiny, little thing to my plans?" She did not tell him she was about to propose changing virtually all of her plans.

"I don't see why not? Whatcha got in mind?"

"Well, we got an A+ on the project."

Bill interrupted, "Hey, that's great. Although with the lengths y'all went to, I don't see how the professor could've given you anything less."

"Thanks. The only thing is now the girls want to celebrate and the only night that works is Tuesday."

"Oh. So, you're wanting to go to the celebration instead?" he asked, sounding a little disappointed.

"No. There is absolutely no way I'm missing your birthday. I was just wondering if we might do both - or at least hit the party for a little bit before we go off on our own to celebrate properly and privately."

"We go?? Uh. Denae I can't face those girls after having been through the presentation."

"What? Why not? They were all fine with you being there for the presentation and they're all fine with you showing up tomorrow night as well. It's not a big deal."

"Nah. I'll tell you what. Why don't you go celebrate with them and then come over to my place after?"

"Look, I know its your birthday and the evening should be about you. And it will, but after we have just one or two drinks with the others. I promise, I will still give you an evening to remember, but please just make a small sacrifice for me first."

There was no way Bill could resist that. He would never want Denae to have any reason to believe she did not come first with him. Secretly, he was still a little afraid she would wise up at any minute and realize she could do much better than him, despite all the months and moments they had shared together.

"OK. Since you put it that way, I'll go with you. But just for a few minutes. I just have no idea how I can talk to any of those girls after seeing them naked."

"Thank you. I promise, you'll be fine. Really, you're the only one who thinks that is a big deal. Besides, I'll be there and can act as a buffer. Have a couple of beers and we'll excuse ourselves and let the real party begin."

Having succeeded in re-arranging Tuesday night, Denae now had another dilemma. Since going to the victory party would keep her from making dinner, she was left without a gift for Bill. As she walked to class, an idea struck her. There was a gift she could try to get for Bill; something she knew he had wanted for a long time, but it would mean calling in a favor.

####

On Tuesday, Bill received several Happy Birthday texts and emails throughout the day. He had birthday phone calls from his mother and from his girlfriend. His day was going well and he was looking forward to the evening for the most part. The plan was for Denae to pick Bill up at his apartment; they would go together to the bar for part of the victory celebration; then they would go back to Denae's apartment for presents and cake.

Denae arrived at Bill's place wearing a little black dress, black high heels and had her hair pulled back. As soon as he saw her, Bill remarked to himself that she seemed to get more insanely beautiful each time he saw her. He was wearing some slacks and a decent shirt along with his only blazer.

They arrived at the bar and found most everyone already there, gathered together and making lots of celebratory noise. Holding hands as they made their way in, Bill could begin to feel his face turn red. He hesitated a little as they walked. Noticing this, Denae turned to re-assure him. "Hey. It will be alright."

As they approached the group, two or three of the girls saw them and exclaimed "Happy Birthday!" Kate (Eve from the presentation) moved toward them and hugged Denae excitedly and remarked about their grade of an A+. Instantly, Bill's mind's eye recalled how she looked during the presentation while nude. Though the image was pleasant to recall, he was sure he was noticeably blushing.

"Hi Bill." Kate said. "I hear you were there the other night, but I don't remember seeing you. How about our girl here? She did a lot of the work that resulted in us blowing it out of the water."

Bill was relieved that Kate had not realized he had seen her nude or had actually evaluated her body. He politely replied, "Yeah. Denae spent a lot of time and effort on that. But I'd imagine all of you did. It's great you were all rewarded for it."

Denae gave Bill's hand a little squeeze and moved close to him. "See? No need to be embarrassed." she whispered.

Denae and Bill ordered wine and beer as they began to mingle with the group. For some reason, tonight they were all standing, unlike before when they had a large table together. Bill saw Suzy approaching and was steeling himself against what he anticipated would be her attempt to embarrass him in some way.

"Hey girl. You look hot!" she said to Denae and then turned to Bill, "Happy Birthday, B.C. Are you mentally undressing these girls now that you've seen some of them naked?"

There it was. All Bill could do was try to suppress his blushing. Anything he might say to deny visualizing them au naturel would ring hollow. He just slumped his shoulders and shook his head at Suzy.

She changed her demeanor, moved in close, wrapped her arms around his left arm and said, "In all seriousness, Happy Birthday."

After that, Suzy announced to the group that she had to leave, pointing that she had errands and obligations to attend to. Bill noticed that on her way out, she stopped and whispered into Denae's ear and Denae nodded in the affirmative.

Denae continued mingling with the rest of the group and Bill stayed at her side as much as possible. However, at one point, he found himself at the bar, fetching refills for himself and his girlfriend. Just then, Lori appeared at his side.

She grasped his arm just above the elbow, looked at him and said, "Bill. I'm sorry about the other night. I bet you think I was picking on you, but I wasn't. That was merely my attempt to break some tension. As soon as you darted away, I realized I shouldn't have done it. You seem like a really sweet guy and I just want you to know I'm sorry."

Bill chuckled in relief. "Hey, no apology necessary. And actually, I thought that was kind of funny. I was just afraid you might think I was leering at you like some sort of pervert. I promise I wasn't. It's just that Suzy was trying to get under my skin by dragging me around all of you."

"So you didn't look at me? Wow. I think my feelings are hurt."

"Oh. No. No. Trust me, you looked - er I'm sure you looked great. I mean, I did take a quick peek, but I didn't stare. Though, believe me, I wanted to. Any guy would. It's just that..."

Laughing, Lori cut him off. "OK. Calm down. I am picking on you now. But if we just leave it where you think I was worth looking at, my pride won't be too badly damaged."

"Your pride should be very much intact." Looking around, Bill added, "I don't see Robert here anywhere tonight."

"Ah, Robert. Yeah, I've decided I'm going to move on from him. I don't know. Something just didn't click there."

"The not clicking was him. You deserve someone way better than him. You know that, right? I'm sure you won't have any trouble finding other options. But, please don't settle for someone who doesn't really appreciate you."

The bartender returned with Bill's drinks, one beer and one wine, which he picked up. As he turned to get back to Denae, Lori tapped his arm again. "Hey, Bill. You don't happen to have any unattached friends, do you? You know, someone who would appreciate me?"

He smiled. "A lot of my friends are pretty shallow. But, I do know someone you who you might want to meet. I could mention you to him, if you like."

"Thanks. And I'll leave it up to you to decide whether or not to tell him what I look like naked."

####

Denae and Bill wound up staying for three rounds of drinks before she finally acknowledged it was time for them to go. Bill was glad for them to be on their way, not just because he wanted to be alone with Denae, but because he could finally get away from the classmates who he had seen nude just a couple of days before. He did have to admit to himself that Denae had been right, it had not been so bad, aside from Suzy and Lori chiding him.

When they arrived at Denae's apartment, Bill was surprised to find that Suzy was there watching TV on the couch. He had assumed he and Denae would have the place to themselves, at least for a while. She was wearing the white terry cloth bathrobe he had seen on her a few times before. She was not wearing any slippers and he wondered if she was wearing anything else underneath her robe. He was also wondering if he and Denae were actually going to be able to spend any time alone this evening.

As they entered, Suzy stood up, clicked the TV off and tossed the remote down on the couch as she moved toward them in the kitchen. She was not as chipper as she had been at the bar earlier.

"Denae, I got the rest of the stuff and the cake. B.C. she's really got some surprises in store for you."

"Thanks Suzy." Denae said.

Suzy then headed toward her bedroom and closed the door behind her. Finally, Bill had Denae all to himself.

Denae slipped her shoes off and loosened her hair from the ponytail she had worn it in. "Alright now. I've got two presents for you and a very special birthday cake. But you'll get one present first, then the cake and then the other present."

"Sounds good. But you didn't have to go to a lot of trouble." Taking her in his arms, he added, "There's really only one thing I was hoping for for my birthday." He gently squeezed her bottom as he pulled her in for a kiss.

"Well, I should be able to make that happen. But until then, I have something for you that I know you have wanted for a long time. So, I hope it will make you happy."

She eased out of the embrace, took his hand in hers and led him out of the kitchen toward Suzy's door. He hesitated a bit, but she continued to lead the way, opened the door and led him into Suzy's bedroom. Suzy was sitting on her bed, still wearing her bathrobe.

"OK. What's going on? Are you wanting me to have sex with Suzy again? That isn't the present I was wanting." Realizing that probably did not sound very nice, he quickly turned to Suzy and said, "No offense, Suzy."

Suzy shrugged but did not say anything.

Denae turned to him. "Bill, you have asked me to try anal several times. And I have always refused. And I always will. But Suzy has done it before, so I called in the favor she owed us from the other night when you helped her get over being so frustrated. After some convincing, she agreed to let you fuck her there since I wont."

Bill stood silently, shocked by what he was hearing.

Denae broke the silence, "Bill, you might as well get this out of your system. Here is your one chance to try it. I'll never be able to bring myself to do it. But it's your birthday, so if you ever want to try anal, you better do it now."

"But I want to try it with you, not just anyone." Turning again, "No offense, Suzy."

"Not gonna happen. It's right here, right now or never. Sorry, but that's the deal. Look, you might as well go ahead. Your girlfriend says it's OK. It's your birthday. And I know you want to. Go ahead and get this out of your system."

Denae began slipping Bill's blazer off and he did not resist, perhaps too stunned. There was silence in the room as she continued undressing him. Meanwhile, Suzy stood up and began re-arranging pillows on the bed, piling two of them up in the middle. Before sitting back down on the bed, she removed her robe. As Bill had guessed, she was naked underneath.

After undressing Bill, Denae moved over to the dresser and picked up a small plastic bottle. She walked back to Bill, handed it to him and said, "Do her a favor and use this."

Suzy finally spoke. "Oh yeah. You gotta use lube. With the size of your thing, this is gonna be tough on me. I'm willing to do it, but ya gotta have a little mercy."

Denae reached up to Bill and gave him a long kiss. "Happy Birthday, Bill."

She then turned to Suzy and said, "Thanks for doing this."

Denae left the room, but left the door open. Bill could see she had turned toward her own bedroom. Suzy patted the bed as a signal for Bill to join her.

"If you've never done this before, don't worry. I'll guide you through it."

Suzy took the bottle of lubricating gel from Bill with one hand and then took his penis, which was already rock hard, in her other hand and stroked it a few times. They both laid down on their backs.

"Before you head around back, start off in my pussy." Suzy whispered to him.

He climbed on top of her and entered her, slowly moving in and out. She moaned a little, evidently enjoying the feeling. As Bill started to increase the speed of his movements, she told him it was time to change positions. She rolled over on her stomach with her hips on the two pillows, reached back and handed him the lubricating gel.

Still whispering, she said, "Now, squeeze some onto my butt hole and start messaging it with a finger. And go ahead and fuck my pussy some more while you do it."

He obliged. From where he was sitting on the bed, he could see some flickering out in the family room and assumed Denae had left her bedroom, gone to the living room, and turned on the TV. After a few minutes of Bill massaging Suzy's anus and sliding in and out of her vagina, she told him to slowly insert a finger and move it in and out. Again, he obliged.

"Now, put lube on your dick."

He pulled out of her and did as he was told, even though Suzy's wetness had already coated him.

"OK. Now, slowly start pushing your dick in. If I tell you to stop, just stop where you are. Don't go any further or pull back."

As he did so, Suzy tensed her whole body and let out a soft moan. She would tell him to stop a couple of times as she adjusted to him going deeper and deeper into her. After a few pauses, he was finally all the way in. She whimpered as his hips made contact with her buttocks.

Bill then began to slowly move back and forth, causing Suzy to groan with each movement, though she groaned more loudly each time he pushed inward. As Bill increased the speed and intensity of his thrusts, Suzy's moans got louder and longer. Soon, she was loudly and breathlessly uttering, "ow, ow, ow" between moans.

Out in the family room, Denae could hear Suzy and supposed she was in considerable discomfort. She smiled to herself thinking, 'You go Bill' and 'Better her than me.' Her curiosity finally got the best of her, so Denae got up and moved to the open doorway to watch her boyfriend enjoying the birthday present she had arranged for him.

Bill continued driving faster and harder. He was beginning to sound as if he was out of breath. Suzy continued sounding uncomfortable. Finally, Bill grunted loudly, pushed hard into Suzy, stopped and then shuddered, causing her to emit a loud, screeching whine. They both remained motionless, but each was panting heavily and Suzy was also moaning quietly. After a few seconds, Bill pulled out, causing Suzy to groan once again. Bill flipped over onto his back and Suzy remained laying over the pillows with her bare derriere sticking up.

Upon seeing this, Denae eased into the room. Bill noticed she had changed into her robe. Unlike Suzy's, it was silky and feminine and came down just to her upper thighs. He loved seeing her in it each time she wore it.

"Everyone OK in here?" Denae asked quietly as she sat down on the bed. She patted Suzy's bare butt and added, "That sounded like a twisted version of a Tarzan yell."

"I feel like someone shoved a telephone pole up my ass. Other than that..." Suzy mumbled, without moving or raising her head.

Bill said nothing, but reached for Denae's hand, which she took.

Looking over at Bill, Denae said, "Well that was the first gift. As soon as you get ready, we can move on to the cake. Suzy, I'll still need your help with that."

"Ugh. I need a couple of minutes to rest. And I need to go to the bathroom. The birthday boy left a load in my butt." Suzy replied weakly, still laying over the pillows.

Taking pity on her friend, Denae retrieved a few tissues from the night stand and handed them to Suzy. After a few minutes, Suzy finally rolled over and off the pillows. She stood up, but winced a little as she did so. She put her bathrobe back on, but did not bother to tie it closed. Both Denae and Bill could see her mascara was a mess, as if she had cried a little.

####

When she emerged from the bathroom, Suzy found Bill and Denae in the kitchen.

"Bill, you go shower while we get your cake ready. I want your dick cleaned before I get it back." Denae said. And quickly turning toward Suzy, she added, "No offense, Suzy."

12