A Late Christmas Gift 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who?"

He laughed, his belly jiggled beneath the furs he wore. "That is her proper name, no matter how embarrassed she is to have it. Sugarbell is the one I mean. I take it there was some commotion choosing who to send, but she's a strong spirit."

"I think she likes living with me," Rick said. "You'll understand if I don't want to expand on that too much."

Santa clapped Rick on the back. "Ho ho, then it's a good thing Lov didn't have more time to wring the details out of you!"

"No kidding. I think Sugarbell is getting a little embarrassed having me see her family and her coworkers like this."

"Should she be?"

"Well," Rick took a moment to organize his thoughts. He'd seen his own coworkers getting this sloshed so many years in a row before that a certain baked-in disrespect was undoubtedly there beneath whatever else he felt. "No. No, if anything, seeing her in her element like this just makes her more human to me."

Santa filled the room with jolly laughter. "You'd better not tell her that, young man! Oh my, but I do know what you mean. The elfs up here at the workshop don't have as strong a streak of pride as most others, but you've got to choose your words better in the future. Either way, I agree; the holidays are supposed to be a time when you come back and reconnect with your family, where you don't have to stand on ceremony. Thank you, my boy, for bringing our little girl back home this year. It's so good to know that she found a good one, a new family."

"Right, no problem. But-"

The oaken door swung open and Rick turned in his seat to see who it was.

"Excuse me." Sugarbell swept across and knelt reverently beside Santa, looking like a kitten when his hand descended to pet her head. "Sir, I'm sorry to cut your meeting short, but I will have to be taking my boyfriend for some time."

"Yes, yes, I imagine you will be." His rosy cheeks seemed to know more than his wholesome aura would allow to become explicit. "I was just finishing up my little chat with the young man anyway. Go, enjoy your youths while you have them."

They left Santa behind and Sugarbell pulled Rick along with purpose.

"What's the rush?"

Sugarbell waved a red raffle ticket. "I got the NP room for us tonight. Didn't actually win the raffle, but the guy who did owed me a favor, so we have to get there before midnight. Come on, this is going to be bracing for a minute."

"What is-" he didn't finish before she opened a door to the outside and proceeded to trudge through knee-deep snow with him in tow.

He was shivering and nearly numb from the waist down by the time they arrived at the little cabin in the distance and were met with the wonderful warmth and glow of an already-raging fireplace.

"You should probably hang up your pants and stuff by the fire," Sugarbell said, herself miraculously dry. She sat on the bed waiting for the two of them in rustic placidity and patted the space beside her. "Nobody will bother us anymore, I saw to that."

Rick hung up his clothing and joined his girlfriend, pulling her into his lap and slipping his hand up her bared leg. "Vixen, I should have seen this coming."

"Not exactly subtle, am I?" Sugarbell nestled herself against him, rubbing her soft hair against the underside of his chin. "Do you wanna try calling me mommy? I might like it, you never know."

He wondered if she could feel his heart racing, but of course she could. That's what she wanted. "Alright, mommy~"

She slowly came up and straddled his lap, hung herself off his shoulders, and slipped him some tongue. Then she flicked his forehead. "Now you know, I don't like it."

"You're sure?" He scooped up her pert bottom in both hands and gave her a surprise squeeze to the sound of a delightful yelp. "Honeybun it is, then."

Sugarbell again kissed him, pressing her clothed breasts against his bare chest until he was back against the bedspread and she sat atop his growing erection. She whispered, "That won't work, either; I know someone named Honeybun."

"Is she cute?" he teased, sliding his hand up her back, holding her tightly against him.

"He is," she said with a giggle. A strap of her overalls had slipped off of one shoulder and she wiggled the other one loose.

Neither one was willing to let go for her to undress efficiently, so it took a lot more wiggling to get the overalls down her torso and off her legs, ending up with only her thin, long-sleeved candy-cane t-shirt and her mistletoe lingerie. Her panties didn't last long at all, removed in a moment as the gossamer things they were. Rick's hands slipped beneath her shirt, bringing the hem along the way until her small breasts were bared and she reared up in his lap to allow him some squeezing.

Sugarbell squirmed and giggled as Rick had the lay of her, drawing his hands up and down her body, squeezing and tickling the spots he knew so very well would fill her with bubbly happiness. Against him, his growing erection, she burned like an ember, waiting for him to take her and make them complete. Ever patient, but cloyingly sweet, she bent in and pressed her lips to his, taking a drag, merging their breath as she threw her arms around him and began sliding against him, firm nipples tickling against his skin. His cock slid smoothly between her legs, against her slippery slit, feeling the hardness of her hooded clit, shyly insistent.

Holding her close, slipping a hand down to her pert ass, Rick slowly but surely raised Sugarbell up within his lap and pressed the head of his penis between her waiting lips.

"You're sure you want this?" he teased, whispering into her pointy ear.

She pulled back to look into his eyes, her own shimmering as emeralds, and she placed a hand tenderly upon his cupping her butt. "Shut up~" she said, and let her weight lower her onto his rigid cock, filling herself with his love with a sigh of contentment that had been a long time coming. Sugarbell was so tight, covering her mild discomfort as it transitioned to pleasure with gasps and cooed moans, heat filling her cheeks and her breast. "You're really big, Beau," she said, enduring breaths filling her and sensually roiling against his body.

He said, with a kiss to her burning cheek, "I do love you. I promise."

"I know..." Sugarbell hid her face in his neck, giving him a half-hearted hickey as a way to further entrench her ownership of his love. He would bear as many marks as she deigned to give him, tingling feelings passed all throughout his body. "But... prove it anyway..."

Slowly, purposefully, Rick lifted her butt by inches and let her come down onto his cock, rolling his hips into hers for a gentle sex. She met him halfway, sliding against him with her face still hidden, as though she somehow thought she could hide her love. Her hips swirled as she raised and lowered her hips, her embrace tightening and her breasts making tiny circles on Rick's chest with tickling nipples, her soft lips against his neck and her teeth making mindless marks along his collarbone. Sugarbell's moans were mumbled, hot breath against his skin, their heat melding in this cozy room so far away from any possibility of interruption.

Somewhere along the way, Sugarbell began lifting herself higher and higher, quickening her pace and pulling away so that the carelessly-pleasured face she made could be seen. Faster and faster, she slammed herself against him, her eyes flickering to the side of the room for some unknown reason, licking her lips, the sound of her thighs against his clear in the air like ringing bells. Breathlessly, she humped him, pushing his chest to put his back onto the bedspread as she rode him. She held his belly for stability, a crazed sort of loving in her eyes as she rammed herself atop him, pussy pulsing with the encroachment of her orgasm, held off with the intention of cumming alongside him.

"Honey, it's-" Rick said, feeling the tightness as his toes curled, cock swallowed again and again in her tight, wet pussy. It was like being milked, like he would cum soon enough no matter how he tried to stop it. Sugarbell wiped away thoughtless drool, her shirt falling back across her chest as her wild motions made its hem and her hair fly, but she was too engrossed in it to put it back up.

Sugarbell cried, "Do it! Fill me up with your hot cream, I love it so much!"

It wasn't a tall ledge, but her voice pushed him over nonetheless. Rick took Sugarbell's hips and slammed himself up into her, meeting her deepest part with the head of his cock as he came, filling her up with hot cum as she moaned and quaked in orgasm above him. She shook, swirling her hips atop his cock even as his last spurts of cum flowed into her, as if she was trying to whip it up within her pussy.

Post-orgasm, Sugarbell flopped down across rick's chest, hands beneath her and idly swirling her fingertips against his skin. So adorable, her shallow breaths that made her flow and surge against him in the afterglow.

Then, she took his face in her hands and pressed herself to him in a wonderfully French kiss that lasted a seeming eternity until the clock on the wall rang out with a cheerful tone.

She released him, withdrawing her syrupy-sweet tongue from his, and said, "Happy new year, Beau. You know what they say about smooching when the ball falls... start every year the way you mean to continue... right?"

"So that's why," Rick said, laughing under his breath. He took her into his arms and cuddled her like a burning coal to his body. "I didn't realize we were that close to the time. Funny, I've done the whole kissing thing before, but it never really felt special."

Sugarbell kissed the tip of his nose. "You didn't want to spend the year with any of those girls, did you?" He shook his head. "That's why it's special. But Beau, I promise I'll be here for you next year, too."

"I guess I should thank that one guy for losing my letter..."

Her fingertips still circled his skin. "...Me too..."

Rick turned her around in his lap and moved them further into the bedspace so they could spoon, his hand venturing beneath her shirt to hold her warm, vulnerable belly. "And I'm glad we decided to come up here for the night. I know it's embarrassing to be around your family, but really I do like them. It seems like it would be wonderful to live up here with them."

"There are ups and downs with everything," Sugarbell said.

"Sure, but that's with everything. If they could produce someone like you, they must be great people."

"I could say the same thing," she said, "and you're lucky some of them didn't win our little rock-paper-scissors tournament, or else you wouldn't have left the love nest by now." She shuddered with soft giggles. "You know, they don't think about it in the same way. I've seen elfs rutting all over the place. You wouldn't want to shine a black light in the workshop."

"That bad?"

"No, I'm exaggerating," she said. "Some of them cook better than me, you know..."

"But I love your cooking."

"And some of them are better lovers... I imagine..."

Rick drew her close and rested his chin atop her head of fluffy, blonde hair. "But I love you. That's what I've decided, so you're just stuck with me, alright?"

She nodded and Rick was sure that she was holding back grateful tears, that her fears were put to rest for now.

"This is a nice room, actually. It's great that you were able to get it for us."

"It's not just a good room," she said and pointed to the ceiling, which was etched with lines radiating out from the center. "This is the actual north pole. You're at the actual top of the world right now."

"Wow."

Sugarbell took on the effort to turn around in his arms and slipped her own around him, the motion subtly, coincidentally moving up the hem of her shirt. "You know what that means?" she asked.

"Lots of things, I'm sure," he said.

With a little grunt, she turned her hip against him so that he was pulled up above her, within another section as defined by the lines on the ceiling. "What it means," she said, blushing brightly, slipping a smooth, bare leg between his, "is that we're in another timezone now..."

She lay beneath him, her pale skin glowing with the flicker coming off the roaring fireplace, her expression that of melting pleasure and anxious patience. Her light but insistent touch roused Rick from the afterglow, lighting another fire in his chest as he realized their night was far from over. To show that he had gotten the message he leaned down and met her silky-soft lips with his, their tongues playing with one another not out of hunger but simply because that was the motion which brought them closer together in the moment.

"It means..." Sugarbell said between smooches, impatience sneaking in and making her hips wiggle against Rick, "that we're not at midnight yet. So, will you give me twenty-four years tonight?"

His answer was another kiss. And he scooped her up off the surface of the bed, hooking his fingers around the hem of her shirt and taking it up off her head within a cloud of giggles.

"Nope," she said as her shirt bunched up near her hands and she took hold of it, putting herself in the most fleeting of bondage. "Oh noes, my hands are tied, whatever will happen to me~"

Rick grabbed the wadded shirt and kept her arms straight over her head as he ran a line of kisses down her neck and into the shallow valley of her cleavage. Her taut, pink nipples bounced before his eyes as she couldn't keep the giggle fit at bay, but he eventually managed to catch one and suck it between his lips. A little nibble produced a glorious squeal and Sugarbell's back arched in full appreciation of the sensation. Out of the corner of Rick's eye, he could see that she had even closed her eyes so she could really focus on his touch.

Down her slender body, he ran his other hand, stopping to squeeze and rub her weak points, to her lap. He rested his palm on her warm, soft thigh and began rubbing up higher, higher until his fingertips just began to reach her lips, hot and as syrupy sweet as her moans when she realized what he was doing and her legs instinctively closed around his hand.

"Relax, honey, I'll be gentle," he whispered.

Her legs parted enough that he could go further, slipping a single fingertip inside, wetted with pleasure.

"Not..." she moaned. "Not too gentle, right?"

As an answer, he lowered her back down into bed, keeping her arms raised overhead so that she would be defenseless, and he slipped in another finger. He pushed, his own erection growing but ignored for the moment, until he was as deep as his knuckles and Sugarbell squirmed beneath him. He wished he'd had a blindfold, but the look on her face as she struggled to keep her eyes closed was more than good enough when paired with the little bite on her bottom lip. She thought she could stay quiet, or she was challenging him to push past her limit, and they hadn't gone very far at all yet.

Slowly, he picked up the pace, drawing his fingers almost out and pushing them back in to the hilt as Sugarbell's hips twisted. He suckled on her other nipple, as he enjoyed her tight slipperiness, the pulsating heat surrounding his fingers. As he became faster, fucking her with his hand in earnest, the sound of her juices squishing competed with the crackle of the fire and Sugarbell's own weak panting, but she knew her man could hear it and she shone from embarrassment all the way to the wiggling tips of her pointy ears.

Her efforts to delay the ending faded as Rick's fingers pounded themselves within her. Her toes curled in the air, her fingers tightened within their woolly prison, and the gasps and moans that escaped from between her pretty lips were no longer tempered with any reason to keep quiet.

It came as a surprise, Sugarbell arched her back against the bed, her face a portrait of sweet agony as orgasm shocked through her body. Her insides tightened and pulsed around Rick's fingers and he continued to slowly caress her heat from within until her writhing slowed and she came to a rest. Then she sighed with satisfaction, pulled her hands from her wadded shirt, and stroked Rick's hair while he continued swirling the tip of his tongue around a perky nipple.

"As always, Beau," she breathed, drawing him up into an embrace. "Still, thirty more minutes to go... is he ready to go again?"

Rick nodded, his readiness was already prodding against her thigh.

"My turn, then."

She slipped out from beneath him and got down on her hands and knees, spreading the bedsheets beneath her. Her pert, smooth ass wiggled in the air and she looked back over her shoulder, afterglow yet on her cheeks and a small trickle of Rick's semen shimmering between her legs on her wet lips.

"Don't have to tell me twice," Rick said, crawling behind her on his knees. He clapped his hands on her pale ass, drew a delightfully airy yelp, and aligned himself to her hole once more. He hardly had any time to start thrusting on his own as Sugarbell pushed herself back on his cock, burying him to the hilt in her tightness and bouncing herself off his lap.

"You're so big~" Sugarbell squealed, "That's it, just plow me already, grab me and fuck me!"

Rick grabbed her waist and took control, slamming himself inside her again and again. Beneath him, she moaned and squealed happily, her pussy squishing around his cock. Sugarbell blushed all over, across her back, her butt, and down her legs, and Rick wished he could see her breasts jiggling in time with his thrusts. He had to be content with the ripple of her ass, bringing down his hand across one cheek, leaving a mark and making her turn her head back with a momentary mock scowl that only lasted until he hit her depths on the next stroke and he caught a glimpse of her eye-rolling pleasure before she lost strength in her arms and came down on the bed, arms limp at her side and her breasts pressed against the sheets.

But he didn't give her a rest, in fact nudged her knees further apart so that she would have to follow his lead. With her head turned on the surface of the bed, Rick could see her pretty lips part with panted breath, a touch of drool wetting the sheets beneath her. The way she smacked into his lap, he could already feel cum welling up from within, felt Sugarbell quivering around him, waiting to feel the spurt of hot cream before she would let herself cum again; her belly tightened with the effort to hold the sensation back, but it was clear to the both of them that it would come either way.

"I-I'm-" she said, biting her lip, fingers clenching bunched-up bedding.

"Me too!"

At once, restraint failed. Rick rammed himself into Sugarbell's depths and once more filled her with a hot load splashing against her insides even as the walls clenched around his cock, pulsating with the intent of milking as much of his sweet cream into her quivering pussy as possible. Sugarbell squealed, biting the sheets, shaking her ass back and forth, riding the pleasure of her orgasm, humping her boyfriend until it was almost too sensitive for him to continue. And once orgasm for the both of them was spent, his penis slipped out of her with another strand of intermingled fluids breaking against her thigh. Then the two collapsed onto their sides with Sugarbell held dearly against Rick's lap.

Still breathing heavily, she said, "Huh... still five minutes to go... Want a quickie?"

Rick had to laugh, drawing her in closer and turning her head toward his. "I'm not that much of a quick shot, am I?"

"No, I suppose not. That's alright, I'll just drink you up after midnight."

"You know, if you really want to stay awake for all twenty-four midnights, you're going to have to find me some kind of super coffee. I don't know about you, but humans can't go that long."

Sugarbell sat up, pulling him along for the ride, and settled herself again in his lap like a second home. "Plenty of naps, then, and I'll make sure you get all of the kisses you have coming to you." She became subtly somber and buried her face in his neck. "I'm just imagining all those years you had to be lonely, how much happier I could have made you if we'd found our mistake earlier. But then, that means I get to start making up for the lost time myself. Is it selfish to be glad your letter didn't arrive on time? This is the least I can do for the man I fell in love with, after all is said an done. Oh, three, two, one-" She took his cheeks in hand and drew him into a wonderfully drawn-out kiss.