A Late Night Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah right now was in absolute heaven. The fact that she was tied up notwithstanding, one of her favourite masturbation fantasies was coming true. She was being fondled and kissed by her dazzlingly sexy housemate, and they were about to go even further. How much better could it get?

A lot, it turned out.

Mia released her boob from her mouth, leaned over to kiss her once more, and immediately scooted over to the other side of the bed. She took hold of Sarah's little pink panties and tugged them down her legs, before slipping them off. Then she leant in close and admired her prize. Unlike Mia, Sarah's pussy wasn't shaved at all. She had quite a lot of pubic hair. And she felt a little embarrassed.

"Sorry," she said. "If I'd known, I would've waxed."

"Don't apologise, and don't think like that," Mia purred, as she twirled the little reddish-brown curls around in her fingers. "First of all, guys almost never shave down there, so I've never had a problem with pubic hair. Second, I love playing with my own hair. Turns out that I really enjoy playing with yours too!"

What followed was a few minutes' silence, with Mia toying with Sarah's most intimate part.

"So many things I'd like to do to you, right now," she said quietly, almost to herself. "But I think I've waited long enough. It's time to get what I came for!"

With that, she shifted over and lay with her head right between Sarah's legs. Sticking out her tongue, she ran it slowly and carefully along her slit.

Sarah let out a pleasured gasp, and tugged hard on her bonds. "Oh my God!" she breathed.

Happy with this reaction, Mia began to slowly eat her out. She had never licked another girl's pussy before, and if she had been cognizant to it, Sarah would've noted that she was being very cautious and exploratory, far from her more adventurous and experienced exes. But because it had been so long since another person had licked her down there, Sarah was now very sensitive.

And, to the benefit of both girls, Sarah's pussy was now extremely wet. In the last half hour or however long since she had woken up, Mia had teased and stroked every inch of her libido, and two years of waiting for this moment had gotten her really worked up. Even being tied up was starting to do it for her. She was starting to love the sense of vulnerability and helplessness that it gave her.

As for Mia, it was starting to turn out that she really loved licking pussy. Not only did she love the taste, but she loved the effect that it was having on her partner - how she was writhing about in absolute pleasure. If she had known she would enjoy it this much, she definitely would've done it sooner.

As Sarah squirmed about, Mia concentrated her efforts on her clit. If her own experiences with being eaten out were anything to go by, this was the right place to start. And she was right, because the first brush of her tongue forced an almighty squeal from Sarah.

Emboldened, Mia sucked the clitoris into her mouth and rolled it around with her tongue. She had to quickly catch Sarah's thighs, as her throes of passion caused her to instinctively pull herself away. Sarah moaned, gasped and squealed softly.

"Oh fuck! Oh my God, that's amazing! Oh fuck, don't stop!"

Her orgasm was only minutes away, Mia could tell. So she closed her lips tightly over Sarah's pussy, practically burying her face into it. Sarah let out a scream.

"Oh yes! Yes yes yes yes yes! OH FUCK YES! AHHHHHH!"

Her body noticeably tensed in Mia's arms, and Mia could immediately taste something in her mouth. Sarah had released a little girl cum from her orgasm. It tasted very strange, she thought. But she greedily lapped it up with her tongue, savouring the moment as she realised that she had just eaten her first pussy, and it had cum hard.

Once she was done, she moved once again over to where Sarah's head was, and repeated her earlier trick - forcing her jaws apart, holding them open and shoving her tongue deep into her mouth. There was still a lot of the girl cum in her mouth, and she tried to get as much as possible onto Sarah's tongue. But Sarah didn't mind. In fact, she quite liked it.

Eventually, Mia stopped kissing Sarah, and collapsed beside her. Sarah just lay there, gasping for breath, not quite having come down from the monster of an orgasm that she had just had.

As they lay there, Mia turned and smiled at her.

"Wow. That was amazing," she grinned. "I am DEFINITELY doing that again!"

"So, I take it that you're sold on having sex with women?"

"You're damn right, I am! I would even say it's better than men!" She stroked Sarah's face, tenderly. "How was it for you?"

"The best I've ever had," was the reply.

Feeling flushed with pride at her performance, Mia perched on her elbows and looked down into Sarah's eyes.

"Wanna return the favour?"

Once again, Sarah nodded vigorously.

"In that case, hold on a moment," Mia once again leapt off the bed and darted out of the room. Sarah was once again left confused, and more than a little put out. She had been eagerly awaiting her chance to eat her first pussy in two years, and now she was being made to wait again. Mia really had to work on her bedroom etiquette a little.

But what happened next caught her completely off guard.

Mia returned holding a camera. Quite an expensive one. Sarah's eyes bulged when she saw it.

"What the fuck!?" she spluttered.

Ignoring her, Mia began snapping away, taking photos of her nude body from different angles, followed by a few close-ups of her boobs and pussy, and a couple of her lipstick-marked face. As she took her photos, Sarah tried to turn away from the camera.

"Mia, please - what are you doing? Why are you taking pictures? I don't like this. Please don't. Please stop," she gabbled.

Eventually, Mia was done. She held up the camera for Sarah to see, and began scrolling through them.

"Quite tasty, don't you think?" She said happily.

"Mia, please delete them. What the fuck are you taking pictures for?"

"Leverage," Mia replied simply.

This caused Sarah to freeze. Her voice went from anger and dismay to complete fear.

"Leverage?"

"Yes. You see, now I've had a taste of your pussy. I've had a taste of controlling you, and having power over you. And I want more than just what I've had tonight. I want to own you. All of you."

"To... own me?" Sarah was now very nervous, but also very intrigued.

"Yes. I want to tie you up and fuck you whenever I get horny. I want to make you walk around the house naked. I want to start bringing you out to nightclubs and hooking you up with hot single women. Basically..." she stared intently into Sarah's eyes. "... I want you to be my sex slave."

"That... doesn't explain why you took the pictures."

"Well, you're not into BDSM, are you?"

"BD-" Sarah's eyes widened. NOW the handcuffs made sense. "You're into BDSM?"

"Oh yes. Have been for years," Mia said. "But you're not, as far as I know. So I thought you might need a little 'persuasion."

"Persuasion?"

"Yep. If you play along, then these pictures will stay between us. I might use them for masturbation material. But that's all they'll be."

"And if I play along because I want to?" Sarah said as a smile crept across her face.

"Makes no difference to me. Although your consent makes it a lot more legal!"

"Well, in that case, I guess I'm left with no choice!" Sarah giggled. It was very weird. Now that one of her boundaries had been broken, she actually felt even more turned on. Was that even healthy?

"Then it's settled," Mia climbed onto the bed, and knelt over Sarah's face, pressing her vagina right up to her mouth. "Why don't we seal the deal?"

"Yes, mistress," Sarah agreed, as she gleefully started licking.

12