A Latex Crossdresser's Dream Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After many years of practice I was, even if I say so myself very good at eating pussy.

Karen now fully engrossed in filming and voiced her encouragement.

"Oh yes you naughty boy get your tongue deep in your wife, suck on her clit."

I didn't need encouragement but the dirty talk always got me more excited, I licked and probed all around the latex panties, slipping my tongue backwards and just touching the tip of the butt plug with my tongue, this made my wife buck so I reached under the panties and began to move the butt plug around. Wow she enjoyed this and from experience I knew she liked her ass to be played with when getting her pussy eaten. Deeper and harder as I eased the butt plug out then pushed back in quickly and rhythmically, fucking her ass with the butt plug while eating her pussy. She bucked and moaned and was on the verge of coming so I stopped with my tongue, the best way to get my wife to and exploding orgasm was to get her to the edge then stop for a while then go again. Karen propped the iPhone back up and leaned over and started to suck on my wife's nipples, taking the steel nipple clamps in her mouth and rolling with her tongue and teeth. Her other hand reached down and her latex fingers disappeared into my wife's latex cunt.

"Fucking hell Karen I knew you were a dirty bitch but not this much" A half tone of mock shock in my voice.

"You haven't seen the half of what we do when you're out with your mates, has he lover? "as she looked at my wife.

"He wills tonight Karen, "Grinned my wife in between her deep breaths.

Immediately back into my wife's pussy, my tongue joining the latex clad fingers of Karen, who by all accounts is her new sex guru. I was happy with that thought.

The two of us working together soon brought my wife to a shuddering orgasm and she gushed pussy juice all over the latex fingers of Karen and my latex clad face. Breathing heavily both Karen and I stood up and looked at my wife as she panted through the endings of her orgasm.

"Now it's my turn to feel that legendary tongue that your slutty wife has told me so much about." Karen almost demanded as she sat next to my wife and adopted a similar position. "And don't forget I also need a little bit of ass play so don't leave me out."

I looked at my wife almost for permission, as if I needed it in these circumstances?

"Show Karen how good you are baby, "she said still in recovery mode.

I didn't need asking twice, my cock now aching to cum but I'd rather not just yet. I started the same as my wife but before reaching her latex panties I paused and reached up to her big brown nipples and tweaked them very hard in between my latex finger and thumb. Karen looked surprised but her eyes lit up as I knew from my wife's tales of Karen's exploits that she loved hard tit play. A sharp intake of breath and a long deep moan as I now used both my rubber hands to pull her nipples and stretch them away from the latex, letting them spring back. Wow I thought Karen was going to come as she gushed all over the couch, luckily we had a latex sheet for all the juices.

"Oh yes you very naughty rubber man, I bet that's a tip from your naughty wife here, she loves to bite my tits," as she looked hungrily at my wife.

"Go for it baby, eat those big tits,"added my latex slutty wife.

Wow, eat pussy, eat tits. What a dilemma. Not really, I took a nipple, into my moth got a grip with my teeth then pulled to stretch her tits, my god she wasn't wrong she adored this. While alternating between tits I decided to fulfil her wish of ass play so reached under the tight transparent latex panties my latex gloves slipping easily underneath past her pussy. Pulling at the butt plug it was much harder to remove than my wife's and then I realise why. It was a lot fucking bigger and almost 8 inches long; in fact it was bigger than my cock. Out it came with a slurp of lube and then bang back in I forced it. Well along with having a tit between my teeth and the force of anal penetration form the butt plug Karen once again squirted all over my hand and cried out in joy. I carried on pumping the butt plug in and out as best as I could considering the position and then diverted my tongues attention to its first demands. I went in like a man crazed and my wife was now the one shouting encouragement and getting the close ups with the iPhone. Wet wasn't the word for Karen's pussy, with all the gushing it was sopping and the familiar smell of pussy and latex invaded my nostrils, much to my delight. Flicked her clit with my tongue and delving deep into her hole brought me very close to filling my sheath again. Thank fuck for Viagra.

My wife now recovering decided to do the tit biting as I was busy down below. Karen was very vocal in the throes of passion and this was also very horny.

"Oh yes you naughty rubber couple, my ass and pussy throbbing and now your beautiful wife plays her favourite game with my tits, oh fuck my ass with the butt plug baby, eat my latex cunt you naughty boy, make me come. "

"Fucking hell Karen you are a dirty rubber slut," I spouted, but I was loving it.

My wife took off her nipple clamps and adjusted them to fit Karen's larger tits but also made them tighter. As she turned the little screws tighter on the massive and erect nipples of Karen she shrieked, semi pain and semi pleasure. She panted hard and bucked her hips under the invading butt plug and my ever present tongue, which by now was aching.

I looked at my wife thinking she had inflicted too much pain on our latex guest, but she replied

"It's ok babe Karen loves it a lot harder than you think, you'll find out later."

Later? How long would this night be? It's a good job I have some stamina, and Viagra lol.

The nipple clamps did their job as Karen bucked and panted and told us the inevitable, she came all over my rubber face and the juices ran to the back of her latex panties allowing the butt plug to be driven home with less force. Karen gasped, moaned heavily and almost screamed as she came hard and fast.

Both girls now experiencing their first orgasm, and me in need of release. My wife and I allowed Karen to recover and she turned her attention to me.

"Now let's fill that sheath again baby, "as she turned around with a smile.

My wife knelt in front of Karen in the same position I had been in and in the same demanding tone as before gave me instructions.

"Now fuck this sweet rubber pussy baby"

Again I was happy to oblige and I knelt down behind my wife, lifted the transparent latex skirt, but not all the way as I love the sight of the tight transparent rubber stretched across her ass and hips with the suspenders and panties visible underneath. Easing my cock tip to the entrance of her pussy, spread wider by the thin straps of latex in the panties, opening her up. I decoded to add to this and moved the latex strap so they were actually holding her pussy wide open. At this point Karen decided this would be a good angle for filming, I agreed and she started to focus on me urging my very hard cock into my wife's sopping rubber cunt. I was pumping my hard cock into a beautiful latex clad pussy being filmed by my wife's horny latex clad friend, this was my kind of birthday party. Karen's sopping cunt clearly on view from my position and she was enjoying the view so much her green latex hand fell down and she started fingering the pussy I had made come only minutes earlier. Karen managed to get her fist inside her pussy and was now engrossed in pumping her green latex fingers in and out of her cunt in time with my thrusts deep into my wife's equally wet and latex covered cunt. My wife pushed back as hard as she could onto my nearly exploding cock and then leant all the way forward, I wasn't sure what she was doing until I saw her start to lap at Karen's pussy, joining in the fist that was buried inside her she was licking the glove as it came in and out of Karen's now gaping hole.

"MMM, "Karen said "You like my juice don't you baby?"

My wife's muffled voice responded "Oh yes Karen your pussy smells and tastes amazing and with this rubber cock slut hanging out of me it couldn't get any better."

I think this was my signal and I could sense my cum rising in my cock, so could my wife and they now both urged me to empty my load.

"Yes John you kinky rubber fucker shoot your come baby," urged Karen

"Go baby go, fill me with your load in that rubber sheath," added my wife.

Not one to argue my cock began to pump wad after wad of hot sticky cum into the sheath, the cum filled it so much it squeezed back down past my cock and began to fill my rubber panties.

An amazing orgasm and now I felt slightly dizzy and nearly spent.

I pulled out my cock from my wife's gushing cunt, the latex smeared and shiny from all the juices and the end filled with sticky cum.

"Take the panties off, "said Karen.

"Take them off now?" I asked.

"Yes," said my wife with a very sexy grin on her face. "Remember when we said we might need a drink when we get home, well now we need one," she laughed sexily throwing her head back.

I peeled of the panties carefully over my latex stockings and handed them to the girls who were now sitting side by side again. With a knowing look at each other Karen turned the panties inside out and held the sheath part between their faces. They both started to lick at the cum soaked latex sheath before engaging in full kissing with the spunk and latex moving between their mouths and dripping down the shiny latex masks and down their chins. They greedily licked every last drop of cum from inside the rubber sheath and then sat there and smiled at me like two Cheshire cats.

"Wow I didn't expect that, girls and I have to thank you for the most amazing birthday party ever. I will always remember this and the video will give me endless wanks. Thanks Karen and Thanks babe you truly are amazing."

"Wow you think its party over time do you?" asked Karen.

"Don't you worry babe we will give you time to recover from the first session "winked my wife.

"Just sit back and finish your brandy," she added.

Karen switched on the 55 inch TV and sorted through the iPhone to find the video we just recorded, then with the flick of a few buttons WOW it was a full screen porn film. Both I and the girls were very excited to see ourselves in action and before it got to me eating my wife's pussy the girls were getting aroused all over again. Nonchalantly I commented on the selfie sent with the strippers huge cock and them both sticking their tongues on it.

"Just our tongues? "Said Karen with a sly glance to my wife.

"Well I saw it balls deep in you Karen," I added "and I must admit it looked like you were enjoying it although I bet you needed a wet pussy to get that length inside you?" I added jokingly.

"I certainly did John, did it get you horny seeing your wife's tongue on that big cock?"

I confessed to them both that it had got me rock hard, also while I was in the middle of confessing I added that I had often fantasised about watching my wife with a big cock.

"I wondered why cuckolding and threesomes appeared in your browsing history so much," Laughed my wife.

I went a little crimson under my latex mask knowing that my wife knew what porn I watched when I masturbated.

A little curious I asked what else happened with the guy and his 11 inch cock.

My wife replied "Seeing as we are all out in the open now and enjoying the lack of all our sexual inhibitions? "

"It certainly looks that way babe, "I replied.

My wife added suggestively and a little pretentiously "Have you ever done anything you want to tell me about babe while all the eggs are out of the basket, no judgements just honest confessions and no repercussions, today is day one of our new sexual adventures but we have to be open?"

Wow and I thought my birthday couldn't get any better.

So I started "I got a blowjob from Denise at work at the Xmas party but we were both drunk, she wanted to take it further but I didn't until she turned up at work wearing latex underwear underneath her business suit. I crumbled and fucked her all afternoon one Friday when the store had closed. I felt bad but I had an inkling you put her up to it and never said anything."

"Wow, " said my wife, "And you thought I never knew, that was the start of my plan for tonight babe and yes Denise was my first choice, I knew she was a slut and wouldn't tell anyone. Anything else?" she added.

I laughed and said surely it must be her turn but there was no point telling me about Karen as I obviously knew now. But if there was anything to tell she should tell me now as there was no hiding from here on in. We both agreed again that there were no secrets.

My wife was on a roll and continued in a hot sexy voice "Rather than tell you I can show you if you'd like?"

And with that she took out her phone and pointed it at the TV, the picture changed from the latex porn film we had made to the camera roll on her phone.

"Say nothing and just enjoy the fact that I enjoyed it," she said. I nodded in agreement as she began to scroll through the photos.

The first few were of her and Karen at the club, pouting and drinking. Then the pics of the stripper doing his stuff with the audience. Then the pic of them both kissing the tip of his 11 inch cock. To be honest this got my own cock twitching a little as it had done the first time around. The next was of Karen wrapping her lips around the tip of his cock and a series of pics followed where obviously Karen was sucking him getting him hard. The next was his massive hard cock in all its glory, stood to full attention with both of Karen's hands gripping the shaft.

"What do you think John?" asked Karen.

"Very horny, "I said "although I am slightly jealous of the size.

"To be honest John yours is thicker than that, "Karen added, bulling up my ego which I was grateful for.

Then the next pic which to be honest I was expecting. My beautiful wife with two hands and her mouth wrapped round 11 inches of cock. Immediate hard on for me but with pangs of jealousy.

"Don't worry babe it's not love just lust and sex!" she said to me.

"I'm fine babe it's what we all agreed to and to be honest it makes me horny thinking that you're enjoying yourself and then coming home to fuck me."

A few photos followed of my wife sucking on this huge cock while Karen licked his balls. Then a few more of them eating each other's pussy's on a table while the stripper had a wank watching them. This also excited me and my cock was definitely having resurgence. A little video next and as it loaded I could see both girls were bending over the desk and the dirty little sluts had gone out with latex panties on. The stripper obviously appreciating this as he took turns to stick his 11 inches into each girl, first Karen and then my wife.

Watching her take 11 inches into her tight latex cunt made me very very horny and my wife walked over and started to show me her gaping pussy.

"This is where I took that big hard cock in my pussy baby, he's not as thick as yours baby but he did fill me up, no spunk though baby we made him wear a condom." Before I had chance to get over this another video automatically loaded of my wife spitting on Karen's tight little rosebud ass while the stripper eased 11 inches into Karen's ass.

To be continued very soon

12