A Latex Crossdresser's Dream Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was all in jest as the girls collapsed onto the floor, dildo still inside so I reached across and slid it out of the wet cunts that had been home for the last 15 minutes, instead of throwing it onto the bed I raised it to my hooded face and as slowly and erotically as I could I took turns to put each end into my mouth and sucked and licked all that wonderful cunt juice, much to the girls delight as Karen commented.

"See how you've changed John she smiled, from a closet rubber tranny wanker to a fully-fledged latex slut enjoying all sorts of rubber debauchery with all sorts of people, I am so proud of the both of you."

Proud wasn't probably the word I would have used but hey I'll accept any back handed compliment.

"MM I agree Nurse Karen, and the new toys have definitely added to our future sexual repertoire," she giggled. "Now about that fat shiny cock you have there?" as my wife stared at my proud display then leaned over and began to wank me hard as Karen took the glossy rubber shaft in her mouth.

"We need to make this nice new hard shiny cock come John; It certainly feels a lot bigger in my mouth babe."

I knew it wouldn't take long for me to come and the girls knew how to press the right buttons verbally.

"Oh yes my sweet husband let's see how much come you can give your naughty rubber nurses, let's see how your new found fat cock can fill that shiny rubber prison."

"Come on babe give nurse Karen a nice load of come she can taste, give her a nice mouthful of your sticky cock cream you slutty latex pervert."

That was it as my knees and torso trembled slightly and I could feel the come struggling to squeeze past the tight rubber ring, making my orgasm more powerful as my cock throbbed to push its hot sticky come into the sheath. I was nearly convulsing as I shot at least 7 thick wads of my spunk into the sheath.

The girls continued to masturbate and suck my cock in turns until they were sure it was completely milked dry. Then my wife pulled the waistband of the panties and gripped my cock and slid it out of the tight latex sheath. She took the full length in her mouth and stripped the tight rubber ring all the way up my shaft with her teeth, making sure she cleaned my cock all the way up.

Karen was behind me and eased the briefs all the way down my legs, careful not to spill any of its valuable contents, or at least that was her excuse. She pulled them over my legs and feet and then it was almost as if I was forgotten as the girls began to lick at the inside of the sheath, sharing my cum and the rubber sheath in their mouths like starving dogs. It was so horny to see these two rubber sex sluts nearly fighting with their mouths over how much come they extract from my sodden briefs. After a couple of minutes it looked like everyone was satisfied and a little sex tired. We all peeled of the rubber, to be honest this was as exciting as watching them dress in rubber as the snapping and rolling sound of the rubber being removed also excited me, but alas there would be no more from my cock today.

I stood up and so did the girls.

"I'm going for a shower while you finish the wine," I said "alone please, my cock needs at least 12 hours to recover now, you naughty girls," I winked.

They both smiled in warm way that made me actually feel very happy and much loved. I secretly thought that Karen was actually in love with my wife too and this wasn't a problem as she was also in love with me. Wow love and sex and latex how good could life be, as I contemplated what would or could happen for the rest of the weekend and also the upcoming rubber fuck fest I would arrange to repay my wife for her party that she threw me. Really! That was where all the amazing perversions began. Lol.

Suggestions and criticism most welcome.