A Latex Crossdresser's Dream Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then my wife did something completely out of the blue she sat on the end of the bed with one leg through each bed rail so that her pussy was directly facing Karen's hooded face. She then unzipped her latex panties all the way, exposing her wet shaven cunt right in front of Karen, she began to finger herself and then she began to squirt all over Karen's face. I was nearly shocked but had recently learned that anything goes as long as we all enjoy it so I watched avidly and knew I was fast approaching my own orgasm as my wife managed to get her own fist inside her sopping cunt and began to pump and fuck herself, Karen moaning and groaning as she was being penetrated, massaged with a vibrator, restricted by a hood and cuffs, and now my wife was visually giving her the biggest turn on id seen.

"I hope your both ready to come because I am," said my wife as she shuddered and began to gush even more pussy juice all over Karen face, it dripped down the hood onto the latex sheet where it glistened and gathered in a small pool." Fuck her hard John, shoot your lovely hubby come into her ass, shed coming baby, she's coming, as my wife moaned out loud in unison with Karen's own orgasm there were shudders of lust all over the bedroom as I groaned out loud and felt the first pump of thick come explode into Karen's ass, I carried on pumping to fill that sweet ass with my cream and the girls almost collapsed in a heap as my wife pulled off the hood, undid the cuffs and began kissing Karen's mouth with so much force I thought they would knock each other's teeth out. They licked at each other's faces and Karen went straight down to my wife's pussy to lap at her sodden cunt before allowing my cock to slip gently out of her ass. The dribble of come just easing out of her puckered hole bit I was sure there was plenty still up there as it ran down into her latex panties.

The kissing stopped and my wife asked Karen to stay on all fours as she went around behind her and began to lick my come from her ass, lapping like a Cheshire cat giving an amazing rimming to the hot rubber slut in front of her. Karen's body now convulsing with the orgasm and she reached down and switched off the vibrator, she then turned around and all three of us began come swapping and kissing like we were dying of thirst. Wow this was so fucking horny as Karen explained to us how it felt to come that hard and how all her senses were heightened by the lack of oxygen in the hood, we all agreed it would be repeated.

A few minutes as we carried on kissing and stroking and fondling each other and my wife was first to speak up.

"Sorry guys but that's really enough for me today, I am literally and absolutely fucked," as she laughed both Karen and I joined in. We all peeled of out rubber costumes and gave them a quick rinse and hung them to dry. The bathroom now smelled more like a rubber factory than a bathroom, but I actually loved the smell of it so I wasn't complaining.

We went downstairs and enjoyed some more wine and a frank discussion about the new toys, I told them both they had spent my money wisely as I laughed. We knew Karen was topping for the weekend but my wife asked her to stop all week to look after me while she was on her course. This shocked me slightly as I thought she may have been a little jealous but Karen was nodding away so I asked my wife if she was sure.

"Of course babe Karen is our gorgeous little slut now, we can share her and she can share us. We are all equal so we all know it's all about sex, I won't love you less if you Fuck Karen for a week while I'm gone, I'd rather that that you go looking for some spare pussy if your desperate," she laughed.

"You know me better than that my lovely little latex wifey, my heart belongs to you but hey if you say Karen can have my cock for a week then I won't argue," I laughed back.

"Good, at least I can get some face time action in my hotel room as I'll be taking my Hitachi and my big purple monster". She smiled wickedly as she pointed to her pussy.

It was late so we all went to bed, Karen in her room doing whatever she wanted, lol, but me and my wife all cuddled up like normal people, naked and loving.

We didn't do much for the next couple of days as my wife had to get all sorts of stuff ready for the conference and Karen was busy I and out with work so I was left alone still de-cluttering the garage before my wife needed running to the station to catch her train for the conference, it was early Mon morning and I was glad to get her out of the way as I had Ky coming with 2 gyno beds at 10:00am.

I dropped her at the station with a very long sexy lingering Kiss, both telling each other we loved each other, and agreeing that our sex and emotional lives were amazing and that she wouldn't change a thing.

I couldn't agree more I told her, just making sure once again that she was ok with Karen stopping for the week.

"Of course babe, Karen is now like a sister to me and sisters share everything," she said with a wink, a peck on the cheek and a, "see you Sat afternoon lover, make sure you have something left for me."

A quick dash back home and just in time as Karen was getting up, I told her about my full plan as she was stopping for the week but managed to still keep the invitation of Alex and Greta a secret. She was very excited and said if there's anything she could do to help, then she would. I told her that all the latex outfits would need a good polish and all the toys would need to be nice and clean for anyone to use. She winked and said,

"Remember though John we WILL be using some of the toys and outfits between now and Saturday."

I grinned at her knowing what she meant. I got to work in the garage and immediately put panels on the wall ready to cover in the latex sheeting I had ordered from Radical Rubber. All the walls were spotless white and didn't need painting, I installed a large mirror 5m x 4m on one of the walls and this made the room look massive. I also stopped off at the electrical wholesalers on my way back from the station to pick up two new 55 inch plasma TV screens and plenty of cable; I also added 3 new digital cameras and a cheap laptop to control it all. The cost was £2000 but wow it would be worth it as I'm sure we, and others would get plenty of use from it. As with everything I did I needed it to be right so that people would go WOW and enjoy being there. I patched into the heating system on the other side of the garage wall and installed a large gloss black radiator, the room was well insulated but needed that extra boost to keep it at 20 degrees. The floor was a high quality hardwearing covering in a matt grey and would be perfect with a good clean, any spills would be easily cleaned up. Ky arrived with the gyno beds and I couldn't believe they were in such good condition all the stirrups were like new and the covering was in a rubbery vinyl type in black, these would polish up like brand new. They were both fully adjustable and to my delight they had restraint straps on that went across the chest, the waist and the thighs. I asked Ky about the straps and he said before they were converted into Gyno beds they were used to restrain violent prisoners back in the 60's.

"Back in the 60's?" I asked him.

"Yes these beds are about 60 years old, but they look so good cos they've been covered in polythene for 40 years as they stopped using them because of human rights groups protesting at the prison hospital. They got moved to out warehouse about 25 years ago so my boss said and no one did a thing about them until now because the warehouse was being extended everything had to go for scrap."

"Wow, there is a god up there," I laughed with Ky.

We put the beds in the room and gave them a good clean and polish, they were like brand new and I'd saved a fortune as they were upwards of a £1000 each to buy.

"Cheers Ky you've done a good deed there my friend," I told him.

"No problem John I guess my reward will come at the party eh?" he winked. And I'm sure he was right.

The delivery of latex sheeting came so I stapled it to the 6 panels around the walls after adding some foam padding behind, they looked fucking stunning and reflected the light just like I wanted. I had changed the existing lighting to quite powerful Led as I wanted the cameras to pick up all the action but had an adjuster so I could dim then if needed and even change them to a soft red glow or electric blue. They were more like disco lights to be honest but hey! they would do the job brilliantly.

A very productive day was had and the party room was looking good, the ceiling need a coat of paint and my idea was to try and get some mirrors on the ceiling over the gyno beds. I also really needed to install a shower or small wet room but that would take up space. There was a large walk in type store room at the end of the room and to be honest I thought it was just a cupboard for the electric and gas systems and the boiler, but when I looked it was just an empty room that already had plumbing in it. Curious about the room I went into the house and looked up the original paperwork when we had bought the house , it read shower room planned for garage for possible conversion into granny flat.

Fucking brilliant, I thought. It would only take me a day to install a really cool wet room here and it was just as big as our walk in shower upstairs and I remembered the 3 some fun I had in there with Karen and Denise, this made my cock twitch a little. Back onto my laptop to source and price shower and tiles, fucking hell another £2000. However It would be a good addition to the house for resale if we ever decided to move so I went for it and ordered a power shower system, a rainfall shower head and extractor fan, I added 20m of very glossy red tiles and a couple of led spotlights. I carried on working on the design as Karen ordered in some food. I couldn't t believe it was 8:00pm as I had been busy all day.

In fact I was going to be in a little trouble as I'd forgotten to put my phone on charge and had missed 4 calls and numerous texts from my wife. I rang her and she asked where I'd been as even Karen couldn't get hold of me. I lied so as not to let the cat out of the bag and said I had been golfing and left my phone in the car.

"You silly man, just when I was beginning to get a little horny after dinner and half a bottle of wine." As she added a selfie showing her pussy in the double dildo clear latex panties with her Hitachi in hand.

My cock immediately started growing as I apologized profusely for neglecting her and she replied that I was neglecting poor Karen as well. She texted me and told me Karen had got some food ready and to go get ready for her and wait in the lounge. She told me to wear the full black cat suit with zipper and underneath to wear the sucking briefs she had bought the weekend before and to wear the black hood.

I had been semi horny all day imagining what could happen or what would happen in the new party room so was well up for any action that would come my way. My wife told me to switch on the live stream at 9:00pm and she would be ready to watch a nice homemade porn movie by John and Karen.

I sent her back a quick selfie of my growing cock and she sent me back another of her with hand pumping the dildo panties into her pussy. That was enough to spur me into action as I went off for a shower and got changed, there wasn't a sight or sound of Karen so I just did as my wife asked and by the time I had slipped on the latex pants with the sucking hood attached I was quite erect. It was a struggle to zip the cat suit up at the front but I managed it. The outline of my erection looking quite impressive contained by the glossy black rubber. I pulled on the shiny black hood and felt quite ready for anything. It always felt a little strange when I was fully dressed in latex, as if somehow my persona changed slightly and I became John the latex slut, which by the way I loved.

I went downstairs and into the lounge, I immediately spotted the fucking machine had been brought into the lounge so had a good idea what Karen would be wanting after dinner, lol. I switched on the TV and scanned the HDMI to see the partially finished party room, it was looking great, I carried on flicking through the inputs Until from nowhere Karen was stood in front of me with a small platter carrying some small tapas type food. It wasn't the food that made my cock even harder, it was what Karen was wearing.

She was dressed in full latex maids outfit, flared black mini dress with frilly white latex underneath, a very tight fitting latex bodice that made her nipples stand out and I could tell she had clamps on them underneath the rubber. A zipper went down to her waist and she had on a clear rubber hood, a bob type blonde wig and a little latex cap. A mini white rubber apron at the front, and those great legs encased in glossy semitransparent black rubber stockings, with a seam all the way up the back completed her ensemble. Six inch patent shiny stilettos made her look very tall as she towered above my sitting position and I sat open mouthed drinking in the amazing view.

"Fuck me Karen," I stammered, and before I could say another word she interrupted,

"Oh I fully intend to sir," she said with a pretend sweet smile. "Would sir like to eat, or would he like to take a photo to send to his dirty slutty wife before anything else happens?"

Reaching for my phone as Karen stood so still like a statue, I took a couple of photos and sent them to my wife. I knew she would be ready with phone in hand, and I was right as the response was instantaneous.

"Ohhh yes Karen you very naughty slutty friend, whatever will john do with that?" she replied mockingly. I showed Karen the response and she giggled as she put down the platter of food knowing full well that it wasn't food we would be eating. Karen raised her skirt to show me her pussy, she had panties on that I hadn't seen before they were made of the same medical type clear latex and she had a sheath in her pussy but on the ousted were little rubber pussy lips and a little hole to access her clit, she turned round to show me her ass which also had a sheath and a nice butt plug in place with little LED lights on the end. I took a couple more photos and sent them my wife, the response again was quick as lightning. My wife must be masturbating like crazy I thought.

"MMMMMM nice to see my naughty little friend is wearing my little butt present I bought her. Now put your phone and the food down John and tell your naughty little maid what to do. Make sure you click the live feed as I want to watch everything. I want to see the naughty maid suck your fat cock babe, I want to see her filled with rubber and come while I get this big black monster deep in my cunt."

My mind flashed as I thought about Karen sucking my cock, but it also registered the word Black, my wife didn't take black dildo she took the Hitachi wand which was white, and her large purple dildo.

Slightly confused and always the one to correct peoples texts like a paranoid schoolteacher I text her back.

"Hey babe don't you mean that big purple monster deep in your cunt? Wink emoji, kiss emoji, x.

I waited for a couple of seconds as the reply wasn't as quick as the others and no text came back just a photo of my wife with Aron's big black monster cock halfway down her throat. I showed Karen who giggled knowingly,

"You didn't think you were the only one to have fun this week did you john? She said. "Don't act all betrayed you dirty fucker, you're just about to fuck her best friend and you fucking love her little surprises." Karen was right I got an immediate surge of blood looking at my wife with a big black cock in her mouth and to be honest the pangs of jealousy weren't an issue anymore, I don't know whether I would have preferred to have known or not, I wouldn't have bothered and still don't . After a minute processing the image and information I was actually fine with it and very turned on, I realised that my wife had found another of my sexual buttons to press and in the back of my mind knowing I would happily turn the tables with Alex and Greta at the weekend.

My wife must have sensed a delay in the communication as she was obviously looking at the live feed and I was motionless.

I looked directly at the camera as if I was looking at her face to face and just said.

"Babe you look so hot with that black cock in your mouth," then I raised my voice slightly so Aron could hear, "make sure you fuck that slut real hard mate for tricking me.". Before I concentrated on the lovely latex maid in front of me I read a final text from my very slutty wife. Aron says he will make me come for you, now get that maid fucked you naughty boy.

I told Karen to turn around so I could drink in the outfit she was wearing with my eyes, a highly polished surface and as she turned she smoothed the latex over her tits down to her thighs, the sound was a nice turn on and further added to my cock which was now bursting to be released from its latex prison, but not yet, I was going to make this last and give my wife a great porn film to watch. When her back was to me I told her to stop and raise her skirt, she did exactly as she was asked.

"Anything I can do sir," she replied staying in role as the subservient obedient maid, which I fucking loved. As she hoisted up her skirt to reveal a deliciously latex clad ass, I reached out and eased out the butt plug. Knowing full well I had an audience of my wife and Aron, I opened my mouth and slid the 6 inch plug between my latex lips and began to suck it like it was a cock. Karen could also see the live feed as it was on the plasma screen directly in front of her.

"Ohhh sir you are a naughty rubber master," she giggled like she was in a carry on film.

I pressed the vibrate button on the butt plug and eased it back in past the tight entrance to her ass, the latex sheath in her ass stretching to accommodate the plug. It was very well lubed and I had no trouble ramming it home as I began to fuck her with the butt plug. She pushed backwards to get me in even deeper and moved her legs slightly further apart. I reached under with my gloved latex hand and started to finger the pussy sheath whilst trying to get my thumb into the little opening for her clit. My fingers slid between the fake rubber pussy lips and easily into her cunt which was also well lubed and nice and warm. Karen began groaning and bending her knees slightly to allow me easier access. I pulled her closer to me so her asshole was inches from my face, I then removed the butt plug and squeezed my tongue into the sheath that was in her gorgeous little hole, I began to push my tongue and lick her hole, she enjoyed the sensation of me licking and probing with my tongue and told me as much as I knew she would, Karen always enjoyed graphic talk when having sex, in fact she was just one hell of a horny slut and I knew this was the influence on my wife's new found slutty activity. But I was actually glad as it had made a dramatic improvement to my sex life.

"Ohhh god, Yessss sir, yes please, naughty maid is a naughty girl and needs her tight little ass licking sir. I think naughty maid's pussy needs a good fisting sir don't you?"

As I have said previously Karen doesn't mince words and she knows exactly what she wants and when she wants it. Only too happy to oblige I reinserted the butt plug and turned Karen around. She was now on all fours facing away from me and I was sorely tempted to just get my cock out and fuck her like crazy as the view was making me very horny, but I resisted the temptation as I knew the session would then be over quite quickly and I'm sure my filthy slut wife wouldn't want that, lol.

She leaned her torso over the padded foot stool so she was completely comfortable and relaxed and allowed her legs to fall apart slightly and pushed her ass cheeks towards me. The rubber pussy lips were actually very inviting and as I smeared a generous amount of lube on my gloved hand and wrist I knew she was gagging for this. I got 3 fingers in and began to pump and stretch although to be honest I don't know what she'd been doing all day but her pussy easily accommodated my 3 fingers, I added a fourth and then my thumb as I eased my hand into her very receptive wet cunt. She gasped as my hand disappeared between the lips of the panties and then again as my hand slid in up to the wrist; I started to wiggle my fingers and had obviously hit the right spot as she started to buck backwards towards my hand, asking for more. I of course obliged and was pretty soon 8 inched in with my hand, wrist and part of my forearm. Aware that it wasn't the depth, but the width that mattered when fisting as Karen loved her pussy to be stretched, I began to open and close my fist inside her to shrieks of delight and in-between gasps of breath she voiced her appreciation once more.