A Learning Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
allsdude
allsdude
149 Followers

Confused, I opened the attachments. I saw pictures of me from behind, first stroking, then sucking his cock. I opened another one, and my face was pressed into his ass cheeks as his legs stuck straight into the air.

"Oh my god!" I gasped, just as the door opened. I slammed the laptop shut.

"Hi honey," my girlfriend said.

"Hi, how was tonight," I stammered.

"Ugh, exhausting. I want you to fuck me, and make it quick. I want sleep." We always screwed before bed, and with her late Friday nights it was usually a quickie.

She leaned in, and gave me a deep kiss. My eyes widened, I hadn't had a chance to clean my mouth or get anything to drink!

She pulled her head away and gave me a strange look, then shrugged and pushed my head down to her pussy.

I ate her out, thinking about my new friend's crotch. I slid my finger towards her ass hole, and she pulled it away.

"Nothing fancy, just eat," she laughed.

I laughed too, but not at what she said. I laughed at the thought of her tasting our neighbor's cum and ass hole on my tongue. And I'm sure my face wreaked of his ass crack. She had no idea, but she just tasted someone she waved to every day. I couldn't wait to tell him, from now on he could look at her knowing she knew what his ass hold tasted like.

She passed out just after I shot my load into her. I pulled away and watched it drip out. I swiped my finger across her cunt and scooped up some of my cum, then licked my finger and smiled.

I walked over to my laptop, and opened it. I clicked on his last email, then hit reply- I guess I have no choice, those are pretty compromising pictures.

He replied again- yes they are. And unless you want her to see them, you will do what I want, when I want. I'm right across the street, If I message you'll have to find a reason to get out and over here, because you are my bitch. And you've only just started, but I suspect you've realized you want that. You want to be a slut, right?

I thought about it, and smiled- Yes. And thank you for making sure I know it.

My computer dinged- starting now. I imagine your girlfriend is asleep? I'm also guessing you fucked her? Sneak out now, and don't wash your dick. I want to taste her pussy. And wear her panties.

Before I could reply, he sent another message- and bring lube, bitch.

I didn't reply, I just ran across the street and knocked on his door.

allsdude
allsdude
149 Followers
12