A Learning Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Confused, I opened the attachments. I saw pictures of me from behind, first stroking, then sucking his cock. I opened another one, and my face was pressed into his ass cheeks as his legs stuck straight into the air.

"Oh my god!" I gasped, just as the door opened. I slammed the laptop shut.

"Hi honey," my girlfriend said.

"Hi, how was tonight," I stammered.

"Ugh, exhausting. I want you to fuck me, and make it quick. I want sleep." We always screwed before bed, and with her late Friday nights it was usually a quickie.

She leaned in, and gave me a deep kiss. My eyes widened, I hadn't had a chance to clean my mouth or get anything to drink!

She pulled her head away and gave me a strange look, then shrugged and pushed my head down to her pussy.

I ate her out, thinking about my new friend's crotch. I slid my finger towards her ass hole, and she pulled it away.

"Nothing fancy, just eat," she laughed.

I laughed too, but not at what she said. I laughed at the thought of her tasting our neighbor's cum and ass hole on my tongue. And I'm sure my face wreaked of his ass crack. She had no idea, but she just tasted someone she waved to every day. I couldn't wait to tell him, from now on he could look at her knowing she knew what his ass hold tasted like.

She passed out just after I shot my load into her. I pulled away and watched it drip out. I swiped my finger across her cunt and scooped up some of my cum, then licked my finger and smiled.

I walked over to my laptop, and opened it. I clicked on his last email, then hit reply- I guess I have no choice, those are pretty compromising pictures.

He replied again- yes they are. And unless you want her to see them, you will do what I want, when I want. I'm right across the street, If I message you'll have to find a reason to get out and over here, because you are my bitch. And you've only just started, but I suspect you've realized you want that. You want to be a slut, right?

I thought about it, and smiled- Yes. And thank you for making sure I know it.

My computer dinged- starting now. I imagine your girlfriend is asleep? I'm also guessing you fucked her? Sneak out now, and don't wash your dick. I want to taste her pussy. And wear her panties.

Before I could reply, he sent another message- and bring lube, bitch.

I didn't reply, I just ran across the street and knocked on his door.

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Love the descriptions of his scent when he was asked to lick his balls, this descriptive part had me leaking as it matches my desire and fantasy of being orally dominated by a musky crotched guy, very hot story.

liz33ndliz33ndabout 5 years ago
thats pretty hot

I dont like the blackmail idea, but it is so erotic the way you wrote it was so exciting. very well done,

allsdudeallsdudeover 6 years agoAuthor
Hello anonymous

Yes, the same bull shit lines work - like just relax it won’t hurt, I’ll stop before I cum- but not because the guy, or girl, is stupid. It’s because it’s what they want to happen. If I really didn’t eat to lick that guys ass hole I could have gotten away. Of course I tried to convince myself, and him, I didn’t want to and I never would have suggested it or done it myself, it was nice to be lead there. That’s why curious submissive types like me seek dominant types, they just do things they know we want. “No way I’m letting you fuck me,” I’ve said as I’ve rolled over and reached back to pull my cheeks open just enough to give him sncirw if my petrified hole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
DO men really fall for their own bullshit

Do me really use the same bullshit lines with other men they try one women? And you believe them? Only the tip, it won't hurt? I'll pull

Out, I'll tell you when I am cumming, confirms suffocate it I can't feel

Anything. Lmao. I thought other men would be smart to this. Yes I am a woman who loves gay porn and erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Erotic

This had me stroking straight away and I have since reread it 4 times - I came explosively each time - we’ll done !!

zephyerzephyeralmost 7 years ago
Great J.O. read

Wow, wish my first had been so grand. Looking forward to reading more from you because it is great J.O. material.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Blackmail

I was blackmailed by an older man when I was 21 , engaged to be married ( and in reality Gay )

The guy picked me up in a sex shop where I was browsing the gay mag section, thinking no one would see me ...wrong!!... The guy was a neighbour of my aunt ( mums sister ) and stood next to me , looking at the selection of mags on display ..then pointed out one I might like !... Older daddies with young men ...somehow I picked it up and leafed through the pages... He was right, my cock grew as I stared and he moved closer

' I have a lot more in my apartment ' he whispered in my ear... ' if you want to come and see?'

Reg seemed like a nice guy, so I said yes and we left the shop

On the way we chatted quietly about general stuff until he got to the 'nitty gritty '

' Never took you for a Queer Charles ' he smiled over at me

' Well , I'm not really , just curious '

'Mmmm I saw your reaction to that mag I showed you ...not what a straight guy would do'

' As long as it stays secret ' I said lamely

'Of course , safe with me ' he said brightly ....how wrong could I have been looking back !!

His apartment was on the top floor with stunning views and I looked with admiration

'Never mind the view come and look at these ' ..he had a stack of magazines under his arm which he dropped on the coffee table

'Just going to the toilet ' he added

I looked through some and liked what I saw!!....Tom seemed unusually long in the bathroom and I soon realised why .. He came back in a short silk dressing gown , his cock poking out of the front!!...

'Thought I'd get comfy ' he grinned

'I didn't mean to ... ' I started to protest, but my eyes were glued to the front of his gown ( now fully open and his cock reared up to full size around 8 inches )

He just smiled and gripped it lightly saying

'This is really what you want isn't it? '

I couldn't deny it , my hard cock told the true story!!

'What about the blinds ?' I said lamely

' No fucker can see in at this height' he stated...' Now let's have some fun '

He dropped his gown and told me to get naked - I nearly tore my clothes getting them off!!

Tom praised my body specially my cock ( 9 inches uncut )

'You like to kiss ? ' .... Before I could answer he had me in an embrace , tongue flashing into my mouth ( it was quite enjoyable , so I returned it )

'Definitely Queer' he gasped as he broke off

'Have to see what kind of cocksucker you are too '

By that time in my life I was a more than accomplished cocksucker and needed no invitation to kneel in front of him..taking the head in ..then I heard a click and a whirring noise , glancing up I saw him holding a Polaroid camera and taking the film off the slot in front

' Suck it baby ' he urged me , then the same sounds!! ( I didn't mind at the time because I was so turned on ) .... We moved onto the couch where Tom knelt by my head and fed me his cock , taking a lot more pics ...then he just said smile for the birdie and spurted a long stream of cum all over my face!!.. That tipped me over too and I cum buckets all over myself !!

Tom got up and stood over me , snapping away until the film ran out....

'That should keep you in check '

Nonplussed I asked what he meant?

'If you don't agree to seeing me regularly , the lovely Maria will see these

I was stuck , stupidly agreeing to his demands

Maria never saw the pics , but when I revealed my Gay side she refused to marry me ...Tom of course was delighted, making me his 'bitch' ( he even bought female clothing for me to wear in his apartment) but that's another story

If you would like me to relate that ...we mail me as csucker@hotmail.co.uk

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So hard

This made me so hard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
love the first part

but being threatened to continue is not cool. The first experience, you were willing(as I would be, reluctant, but willing) but not cool with being threatened to continue. Hope you like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
great

brought back memories of my first time ...thanks and keep it going

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

How I Became A Gay Cock Slut Young married man is seduced at a resort.in Gay Male
First Time with Neighbor Daddy 18-year-old boy is taken by older neighbor.in Gay Male
Friend's Father During a long weekend at a friend's, his father takes me.in Gay Male
Straight Guy: Big Dick Syndrome Seeing colleague's big dick in hotel room makes him curious.in Gay Male
Steam Room Daddy A young straight guy is forced to obey him.in Gay Male
More Stories