A Legal Trap Ch. 14

Story Info
Desires explored and clues found to something dark afoot...
6k words
4.77
1.4k
3
0

Part 14 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

March 15th 8:58 PM

The tour of my six-hundred and ten square foot apartment took all of three minutes. I didn't know what to do with myself and felt fidgety. I hoped he wouldn't...

"You alright?"

"Yeah, I'm... I just don't entertain or anything," I replied softly.

"Not expecting anything," Paul began, "Well, maybe some water?"

"Yeah, sure, I've got water... Sit I guess, see if there's something on TV or whatever." I turned toward the kitchen and within a couple steps was at the refrigerator and pulled the Brita pitcher out, pouring a couple glasses of water.

"Here ya go...," I said handing him the water, "Nothing on?"

"You don't have to try so hard Liz. Look, if I weren't here what would you be doing?"

I looked at him questioning, "I'd be showered, done with my nightly skin regime, and in bed."

"Your regime works exceptionally well."

"What's that supposed to mean," I challenged playfully.

"Those legs, I mean they are very appealing," he said smiling.

"Come on... They're pasty white and too long for my body. It's like I've got a shorter span than normal from my waist up," I complained. My arms were too long also, but I held my complaining any further about my features because I didn't want to spiral out of control. Don't get me started on my boney wide shoulders, thin arms!

He laughed politely, and then looked at me with a serious gaze, "I strong disagree." After a moment he added, "I should probably get out of your hair, eh?"

No!! That's not what I want. Do that mind reading thing you do! I don't want you to leave! Do I press him? Screw it!

"You just got here."

"Yeah, but you've got an early morning and so do I. It's late, I... I just wanted to be..."

I interjected, "Then 'be' and quit this talk about leaving."

I had been standing in front of him since giving him the glass of water and reached for it, he passed it back to me, a confused look on his face. I placed our glasses on the coffee table and without considering what I was doing straddled him on the couch, sitting in his lap, faces mere inches apart. Luckily the wispy skirt fabric made that an easy endeavor, though I had to hike the slip underneath a little. I could feel his hands on my hips.

"Oh... Well, hello beautiful," Paul said looking into my eyes.

"Hello yourself," was my reply as I leaned in to kiss him.

The kiss was sensual, soft, and passionately slow. His hands left my hips, one finding its way to my neck, which made me shudder slightly, and the other was at my back pulling me in closer. I was literally melting...

Paul was the one to break the kiss, he was staring at me intently. "I've got no expectations Liz. Just want to get to know you, be with you..."

"I'd like all of that, and I have the same feelings," I said as I wiggled myself off of him and stood. I offered him my hand, which he took, and I guided him to my room.

March 15th 9:16 PM

I excused myself after a little bit of heavy kissing and groping besides my bed to go change out of my work clothes into something that was more comfortable, yet not revealing too much. I left Paul in the bedroom with the suggestion that he get 'comfortable'. I pulled his dress shirt from his pants to emphasis the request. I hope he understood what I meant, as I would be returning wearing very little after changing in my bathroom.

When I got to the bathroom I did the basics, got undressed, out of the gaffe and tape holding things securely out of sight, and donned a baggy t-shirt. I wasn't sure if I was up for more than we'd done this past Saturday night, but I did prep with lube in case. Well, in case I decided I wanted to go a bit further, if he wanted to maybe...

Yeah, maybe this was a bad idea. Am I rushing this? I don't want to push him away or come on too strong. Augh! Screw it! I grabbed the little bottle of lube and found a condom in the back of the bottom vanity drawer. It was a couple years old and I wondered if these things had a shelf life. Good grief! As if I didn't have enough other things to worry about!

When I returned to my room the lamp on my nightstand was on, the covers were back enough for me to climb in, Paul was bare chest and covered from the waist down with the sheets. I could see him watching me and wondered what he was thinking. Was he worried about this? What even is 'this'? Did he notice the bottle of lube and condo? FUCK!

I wasted no time in closing the door behind me to a sliver and making it to the lamp to cut off the light source that would give him a clear visual of me before I became too embarrassed to function. There would be a tiny sliver of light coming in from the living room, but not enough for him to clearly see me, or I him. I fumbled in the dark to set the lube and condom down on the nightstand. Why am I so nervous?

I actually wanted to see his body - he had a beautiful body and ever since seeing it I had spent a lot of time thinking about it. I had thought about seeing it again and experiencing more of him - like MORE OF HIM. Of course the flip side of the coin was I didn't want him to see me - for obvious reasons. Augh! Get over yourself!

I hurriedly climbed into bed and snuggled up to him, giving him a quick kiss as we situated ourselves under the covers. He got an arm around me and I took a relaxed breath...

"You okay?"

I leaned in and gave him a quick peck on the lips, "Yeah, I'm... I'm just whatever." What? I can't speak a coherent thought with his aroused cock pressed against my midriff?!

"I'm happy to just lay here. Hell, give me ten minutes and I'll be asleep," he said with what sounded like a nervous chuckle.

Was he nervous? What do I do now? Do I... I let my hand wander between us and found what had been poking my upper belly; he stiffened as I wrapped my fingers around his aroused cock. Well, this is progressing quickly!

"I'm hoping for more than ten minutes... Well, unless you really want to go to sleep?" Now I sounded nervous.

"You believe me when I say I'm just happy to just be here with you, right?"

"Yes...," I squeezed his cock a little and pulled on it lovingly, "And you believe me when I say I don't want you to go..."

Through clenched teeth he replied a soft, "Yes."

"Good... We just need to, to be slow about, you know... I'm not exactly your typical girl." That came out nervous for sure. Maybe I should just slow...

My body was being pulled on top of him and instinctively I spread my legs as I settled on top of him. I could feel his manhood resting at my ass cheeks after I got comfortable. Almighty then! That progressed quickly! Guess he wants what I'm wanting.

What also moved quickly was our greedy kissing of one another, his hand on my ass squeezing me gently, and the other moving beneath my t-shirt to firmly knead my breasts. There was moaning, there were hips moving into one another, and there was a freedom I felt, a soaring I couldn't ever remember feeling.

When we came up for air I whispered in his ear, "This... I'm sorry, but it could..."

"Liz, I'm pretty sure I understand. I'll follow your lead as best I can...," he said trying to study my face as best he could in the darkness of the room.

March 15th 9:25 PM

Getting the condom on and coating him with lube was awkward, but went as I'd expected. Hopefully it wasn't too much of a shock for him and he was okay with how this needed to progress. I hadn't brought a towel to bed, which was stupid, so ended up wiping my sticky hands on my t-shirt before removing it. I laid it besides us and tried to focus on his face as he lay there on his back staring up at me.

"You're so beautiful...," he whispered up at me.

I couldn't help but smile. "You are too," I said softly in return hoping he could see my smile before I leaned down to kiss him again.

That course of action began all sorts of hand movements over my body again as I sat straddling him. His hips moved slowly tracing his now slippery cock along the gap between my ass. I knew the want of these movements, I had the same wants and my movements in kind wouldn't be misinterpreted as anything other than a want for him to be inside of me. I can do this... Relax!

I sat up a little, reaching behind and slowly guided his sheathed cock through the gap past that tight rosebud opening. He shuddered, mumbling something I didn't catch, as I ran him again along that same path stopping at the point of entry, testing my resolve momentarily...

"Liz...," he croaked.

"Yes..."

"I... Oh...," he squeaked as I pressed the bulbous head of his cock at the spot of entry and leaned back into it while holding it firmly in place.

It hurt; there was pain, but a familiar pleasure also. To his credit he let me control the progress and it would be a lie to say I wasn't enjoying having this kind of control over him. I tried to relax, but couldn't get him past those first couple of millimeters. Pain... Anxiety... Doubt that I could still do this?

Reset... I slowly pulled his cock through my ass cheeks, adjusted how I was perched on top of him, placed his cock again at... Pain, but I leaned into determined, pressing against muscles that were slow to relax, to accept a foreign object in, inside... Relax... Push... Pain, there was a momentary relief as the external sphincter muscles gave way to a lot of lube and persistence. I had the head of his cock inside of me! I tried to relax, to not tense up, and huffed a breath slowly through clenched teeth not so quietly.

"You okay?"

Fuck! Paul speaking through the buzzing in my ears, my concentration, the anxiety I had of not being able to get him inside of me, startled me.

"Yeah, I...," I huffed again slowly, "It... I'm fine..." Part lie, partly truth, I wasn't thinking straight... He's inside...

"We don't..."

I lowered myself onto him further and he stopped speaking, giving me a low guttural gasp as the rest of his thought, statement, whatever he was trying to say. I felt him stiffen beneath me as I leaned forward holding myself above him with my hands on his chest, arms locked at the elbows. Breathe... I pulled back a fraction and then lowered myself onto him again, a little further this time - far from fully taking him all the way... Breathe...

Paul was of average size and girth, but he felt massive and this was a struggle for me getting him even this far inside of me. I just need to, he shifted beneath me slightly and I felt a little relief, more of him entering me. Angles! I needed to align myself better with... I moved a little more upright, hooking my feet under his thighs behind me, and my response was his hips rising slowly. His cock sank slowly deeper into me and... Pressure, numbness... Rise, lean into... Repeat... I tried to rise up a little and sank a little more onto him as his hips rose. I can...

He was moving again, helping the progress, but his hand... My nipple... Pleasure... Pressure everywhere... Fuck it! I sat back completely, taking him fully inside of me and gasped. There was a relief, a lifting of doubt from my shoulders. Nipple! I reached up quickly to cover his hand, arching my back while making micro adjustments of my hips fully planted against his. I was beginning to feel...

He moved beneath me, slowly, and I tried to move in unison. I felt tension, no it was a release of that tension, and something moving within me outside of the physical connection I was experiencing. At first it was just a tiny sparkle of a feeling, a ripple, a building sensation, and it was gone as quick as I recognized it. Sensing a hand on my hip had broke my concentration and I rolled my hips slowly as I put my hands back on his chest for support.

A second hand joined the opposite hip and try as I might to control our movements I was losing the battle. He was lifting my ass away from his hips, which allowed him room to glide more of himself further out of me and follow that up by planting himself fully back in. A thrust, he slid easy back in. Everything seemed to be moving in slow motion. Our breathing was strained, dripping with our own pleasures. I could hear him within me, feel...

I could feel him... He was... Delicious, intoxicating... A spark... I felt the twinge, the essence of... I shuddered hard and he stopped moving beneath me, but I bucked my hips forward hard trying to recapture that, that tiny scrap of... I moaned and felt it, chased it again moving my hips forward, the depth of him touching a... It faded, but the warmth that surrounded me was mesmerizing, confusing, and I wanted it back, that tingling, that glow, that warmth...

Moving my hips again quicker while he was fully inside of me, grinding on his... I... I felt dizzying sensations, skin chilled and then warmth. I was being lifted up and he was moving into me, a thrust, I could hear our hips slap together once, a third time, harder, he was thrusting, fucking... Oh fuck! Oh fuck! I wasn't controlling our movements, I was trying to ride him...

"Liz... Wait... Ah... I..."

The voice sounded like it was in a tunnel, so far away... Where? Hips... Pressure... Ah, oh, faugh-K! Pain! Breathe...

I grabbed at the hands on my hips trying to get them to release. They were squeezing me too tight! But my hips were grinding against his; I rose and slammed down hard... I... I was grinding now, I was controlling, I was... I could feel his release; feel him shuddering beneath me... I was almost, almost got...

"Liz... Okay, okay... Hey... Oh, ah..."

Fuck! Whatever I had been chasing was slowly fading, as I focused on a voice speaking... His voice? Gone... What the!?! I collapsed on top of Paul, breathing like I'd just finished a sprint or something. Fuck! What was that? What had just happened?

"Are you alright," I heard him ask.

I felt his hands wrap around me and coolness on my back. Sweat? Wait, what? I could feel him inside of me, fading... Every beat of my heart I could feel a pulse, the presence of him inside of me...

I nuzzled into his neck, confused, strangely satisfied, and finally whispered, "Yes..."

March 16th 9:33 AM

My morning started off awkward, as in there was a man in my bed awkward. All that hit me when my alarm started blaring. This was not normal and my whole line of dominos I'd neatly placed like every other morning went crashing all over the place. The only bright spot - Paul looked to be feeling his own version of my awkward stresses. I took that as a sign he didn't keep company overnight that often. Actually he'd said something to that effect while I was brushing my teeth - him and his damn mind reading abilities.

Another bright spot of the morning - no bus commute and I got to see Paul's home, which was a townhome in Alki with peek-a-boo views of Elliot Bay when the trees were moving just right in the wind. After I'd got the quick tour, he bolted for the shower, and a change of clothes. I thought a lot about asking him to shower with me at my place, but he missed the signs or wasn't reading my mind. We'd probably have been late to work had we showered together.

We arrived at work ten minutes early and no one noticed us while we were in the parking garage or getting off the elevator together. They did however notice him in my office for nearly an hour as we went over parameters I wanted him to search for within Janet and Martin's emails and their financials. He was sitting behind my desk and I was standing behind him when Lisa made her first pass by my office at 8:30 AM. Then again at 9 AM - which Paul caught and waved at her. She popped her head in to say 'Good morning...' and thankfully was gone after that.

Now she was at my office door with a shit-eating grin and I was not looking forward to what was coming.

"Coffee, early...," she asked.

"I'm super busy Lisa..." I'm sure it sounded like I was complaining and worried if the complaint might be misconstrued.

"We'll be ten minutes, fifteen tops. Come on, I'll buy."

She was too perky, something was up. "Fine...," I gave in, because I knew she would be on me until I'd been worn down and agreed.

March 16th 9:45 AM

Surprisingly, the elevator ride down was fairly tame, given we're usually making faces at guys in suits. Lisa's coffee banter with Bryant was about the usual amount of playful flirting and suggestive innuendos. But the ride back to our office had one little question that couldn't be ignored...

"Mr. Kline give you a ride in today?"

My heart sank and I felt the hot cup of coffee teeter in my hand momentarily. I thought about denying it, but she already knew. Someone had seen us and I was about to be...

"Before you go freaking out, I saw you in his car when I was at 4th and James just before 8...," she said now looking directly at me.

I shrugged as I was getting ready to answer her, but the elevator door opened on the third floor and a couple guys in suits joined us for a ride to the floor just below ours. I sighed, but knew this conversation wasn't over.

Lisa diverted her eyes to the guy just in front of her, scrunching lips, licking them, and mouthing 'nice ass' at me. I rolled my eyes and had to look away before I burst out laughing.

Once they got off, she just looked at me and waited for an answer, I stalled as long as I could and got out, "It's complicated..." before the doors were opening to our floor.

"Lunch then," she asked.

"I'm really hosed right now... You know who I'm assigned too right now, she's relentless!"

"I'll cut you some slack, but you've certainly got me interested in what you're up to."

She was grinning and sounded good natured; I prayed there wasn't going to be any drama or fallout from this Paul thing. What if I enlisted her for help? I'd said something like that in a complaint to her yesterday, maybe she could be a sounding board?

"I could really use some guidance, I like him Lisa... I don't want to screw this up."

"I got your back girl...," she said hugging me before we went our separate ways to our offices.

Augh! Why does everything have to be so damn difficult?!

March 16th 1:06 PM

I'd blown off lunch with Lisa, which was a good thing because Gina Barnes wanted a status of our progress. I'd queried Cal and Michelle and they'd knocked out sixty percent of their assignments - which was great, but my progress wasn't even close to that. I explained that I had just received results of email and financial scans before lunch and there were several thousand of each to go through.

"The best project manager's attack their assignments with enthusiasm and integrity," Gina began, "Those characteristics tend to be contagious for teams. You're more than competent Elizabeth and I've heard your problem solving skills are quite advanced. There's a hard deadline, I can't extend it..."

The funny thing about anxiety for me, I either sail through stress or crashed hard - curling into the fetal position when not medicated. I'd taken a Xanax prior to this meeting, so I sailed right through it without much doom / gloom clouds drenching me with rain - like I had seen through her window as we talked. In the end I all but guaranteed I'd have everything she'd asked for by Monday. Now if I can only deliver.

Staring at my computer screen and scrolling through emails looking for even a shred of inappropriate correspondence with the Port of Seattle's union was tedious. My method of attack was to skim and bucket of emails into categories of interest varying from 'None' to 'Potentially Investigate' to 'Explore'. Of the two-hundred and thirteen emails I'd reviewed from Janet there were forty-six in the 'None' bucket, seventeen in the 'Potentially Investigate' bucket, and one-hundred and fifty in the 'Explore'. Fuck! Was I...

"You look deep in thought..."

I looked up and couldn't help but smile, "Yeah, well... Not the kind of thoughts I'd like to be thinking."

Paul was all smiles, "I've maybe had a few instances of that today, thinking about... That was a, it was really special Liz..."

12