A Lesbian Interlude – February 2018

Story Info
An invitation to a birthday refreshed my bisexual life.
2k words
4.21
11.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyRuth
SexyRuth
34 Followers

When I broke up with my first husband, I finally had the courage to do what I felt like and experimented with myself and other people. One day I met energetic Linda, who embodied everything I was longing for; a natural blonde with dark brown eyes, tall, beautiful long legs, round apple butt, and a heart-shaped face. The night we met, we became ambitious fucking partners. Half a year later, I fell in love with Paul, and Linda met her husband, John.

Linda invited us to an upscale restaurant for her 40th birthday. We haven't seen each other for over two years, so I was pleasantly surprised to notice that her fantastic figure had gotten a shade chubbier. I had to smile, thinking of our condescending jokes, our ridiculous attempts to judge a good marriage by round curves and more pronounced tits. Many of our friends at the time grew plump after they got married. Linda was a fun-loving girl and liked to show off what she had. We had that in common, and as I could see from her cleavage, so too today. In joyful anticipation of seeing her again and my loosened mood after a spirit-lifting week at work, I wore a half-cup bra, a sheer white blouse, blue jeans, and a blazer to the party in joyful anticipation of seeing her again. Well, I'll be honest, Paul suggested this outfit.

Inspired by Linda, I opened the blouse one button more, testing the waters, so to speak, and let all the folks with a sense of good taste have a look at my deep cleavage. Linda was the first who noticed it and stated in a private moment that she could fall in love with me quickly again. However, her husband doesn't like any action outside the bedroom and has no idea of our sexual encounter to the day. Linda took a glossy red lipstick, put it on her lips while she had a second look at me, and said, 'Ruth, your tits grew bigger too. They were and are still made for showing off.' She embraced me and kissed an upper boob, the lipstick visible. Now my tits became an eye-catcher, and she was in the fits of laughter.

Most men had a brief look at me and smiled; some practiced flattery (maybe because of Paul or their spouse). Later that night, under 'influence,' the ladies got down to business, regarded Linda's kiss on my boob as an invitation, and kissed me too. Half an hour later, red lips embellished my upper boobs. One of the women, Sue, said, I should spare the nipples for her, but she didn't insist on kisses.

Sue was a dark blonde in her late forties. She had a short sporty hairstyle matching her energetic nature. Sue was, on the whole, chubbier than me and, because of that, a gorgeous, erotic woman. Only her breasts were much too big for a woman of 1.65 m height.

Sue was constantly laughing and radiated immense self-confidence. Just right for me, as I am not a friend of submissiveness, whether men or, more often, women.

Time passed. Sue went to the ladies', came back, took a seat next to me, and stuffed her bra discreetly in my pocket. 'My gift for you not to forget me,' she mumbled, took my right hand, and asked me to tickle her back. All too gladly I did what she had suggested since 'drink and fondle' had worked on me. I slid the hand under her top.

In private moments, she spoke briefly of her life and her relationship with Linda, our host. A good decade ago, they were fuck buddies had even lived together a few weeks until Linda met her husband. Sue knew about my relationship with her and said Linda had fucked with four women regularly at that time. 'Imagine happily married Linda, hopping from bed to bed and living out her bisexuality to the fullest,' she said, laughing.

Sue got closer, kissed my earlobe, begged me to touch her massive boob, and feel her large nipple. She wore a wide denim jacket, protecting my hand and her tits by the gaze of others. I was already sexually aroused. The prospect of rubbing an enormous boob, feeling its weight and softness, made me electrified. In response, I smiled, kissed her cheek, and enjoyed in my right hand what I never got myself that big. I like teasing.

Her hand left hand rested on my upper right leg for a while and slowly crept between my thighs as I kneaded her tits more passionately.

I went to the restroom, and Sue accompanied me. The bath was large and refurbished, pleasantly warm, dimly lit, no stale air, and besides us, no one around. To my delight, Sue grabbed the opportunity, pulled off her top, and revealed full damn hot tits. Imagine her like a voluptuous woman in a 1960's Playboy edition, and you are close. Her heavy boobs, slightly hanging, made her even more erotic. Heck, what am I saying? Her tits were as lecherous as I liked them. She unbuttoned my blouse, ripped the bra in pieces, seized my tits eagerly, and started to suck hard, exactly how I was in the mood. We barely made it to a booth, shut the door, and kissed, licked, sucked, and wrapped ourselves around each other as we had to face our last hour on planet earth. By now, women entered and left the restroom. Their presence was even more exciting. I got swollen areolas; spasms rushed through my lower body. Sue and I felt for each other like one person; her body was mine and vice versa. She noticed I was close to an orgasm and mumbled, 'you get off by boobs massage?'

'Yeah,' I said, heavily breathing.

'You must be happy... a gal ... was like you ... went nuts, when I did this,' she said, and hit her massive boobs on mine; back and forth, sideways, twisted her tongue with mine, broke the kiss, and hit or grabbed my ass. I felt an intense orgasm building up, played her game, slapped my tits against hers, or grabbed hers when her hands kneaded my ass. She pulled me close to her body and kissed me passionately. I exploded, screamed, spasms shook me. At that moment, I wasn't myself anymore. Body and soul had united in sexual heaven forever.

We doffed completely and did well with our fingers between each other's legs.

'You're wonderfully wet, and your arousal has a sexy scent that makes me so horny. Taste yourself,' Sue mumbled and brought a finger coated with my vaginal juice to my mouth and invited me to lick it off with her. And again, her tongue was licking my vagina.

She focused on my clit and circled that little bud with loving licks. I felt a hand from behind. One, then two fingers slipped in my vagina. She explored the soft, slippery wet insides.

'Wow,' she uttered, 'you're as crazy as me.'

'Keep on going,' I said under my breath, 'more fingers, deeper.' My arousal built towards a climax. Sue bent three fingers up inside and stimulated the front wall of my vagina. Her other hand played with my anus. The soft, smooth underside of her tongue pressed down in my clitoris.

I groaned, didn't care who was around, nearly lost balance, the heart was pounding, sweat pouring out of the skin. In the distance, a woman was laughing, and I shook in spams. Exhausted, I took a seat on the toilet. Sue sat down on my legs, spread-eagled, wiped off my juice, and slathered it on her body, her tits. She took my hand and said, fuck me. We kissed deeply, rubbed our tits, licked her tasty juice from my finger. When I had two fingers inside her, I massaged her G-spot, thumb on her clit. In response, she tightened the kegel muscles and squeezed my fingers enormously. My cousin can do this as well, but she was even more ... 'brutal.' I'm no man. It must be fantastic to get one's dick squeezed in a pussy like hers.

'Keep going,' she said my words, 'I masturbate like hell and do a specific workout.'

Unlike me, she could fuck, built up to climax, and talk. She kissed me hard and came instantly. Her sitting on my upper legs was like walls were shaking. Sue squeezed her lips on mine and screamed deep in my mouth. She was my perfect playmate. Within what felt like fifteen minutes, we reached sexual heaven triply.

We left the booth. Sue washed off the lipstick kisses on my boobs and wrote thank you on both breasts. Finally, she rouged the areolas. Back at the party, my husband had noticed something was going on and saw on the spot that I wore no bra. Sue kept it for sweet memories. Paul looked at me bewildered and said, 'you would do better topless; it makes no difference.' I declined his proposal concerning the guests, opened the blouse, let him have a look, and fastened both parts with a knot in front of the belly. With most guests already gone, it was a piece of cake. All the more, the waitresses who saw me flashing got bravely and dropped suggestive comments.

I kissed goodbye to our hosts in the small hours. Linda pulled us aside and mumbled, next time you enjoy yourself in the ladies', let me know. I'm game.' She freed my tits and kissed them.

The situation was perfect for giving Paul his share of the game. I took the hem of her top, lifted her bra, and revealed her firm tits. Linda's gaze flew around the room. 'Come,' she said and went behind the curtain of a cloakroom and took off her top and bra.

'You have no idea how much I miss our encounters,' she groaned, grabbing my tits. She took a nipple between the lips and pulled it until it slipped out of her mouth. She hugged and kissed me so intensely and passionately as if time had stopped.

I quickly looked at Paul. His forehead was dripping wet, and his cheeks were deep red. We heard people approaching, Linda's husband, and quickly got dressed. She looked at Paul and said, 'I was very close sharing my life with Ruth. She is the horniest, most lovable, and intelligent woman of all I know. Then you, Paul, entered her life. You have no idea how much I envy you. However, I'm glad to hear that you give her the occasional push and kick in the ass she needs.'

She made a break and added, 'get home safely,' and with that, she was gone.

In the car, I told Paul the story of Sue and me. He was even more excited - if that was possible. I 'fired up his engine' and stripped off on the

passenger seat. Back home, he dumped the car in the underground car park. Walking through the garage topless was a delightful experience in the past; nude was even more exciting. The corridors were deserted. We took the elevator right to the apartment. The risk of being seen was low at that time of the night, but one never knows, so we got an extra kick out of it. The elevator door slid open, and I dumped my bag in the light barrier. Paul lifted me and fucked me in the cabin. It was overdue for years by now. Both naked, we made it just to the first carpet behind the front door. On all fours, he rammed his cock deep inside me, his pelvic bones hitting my ass. His hands reached deep into the flesh of my thighs and pulled me to him almost painfully. My tits flew back and forth that it hurt. I squeezed his cock as hard as I could, and we both shot into orgasmic heaven.

I wrote the last paragraph for one reason: the tremendous arousing effect of my adventures on my husband, who loves me above all else.

Paul is undoubtedly very tolerant and generous. Please don't think he is that altruistic. At moments like that, he is possessed by the devil. And I expect nothing else!


SexyRuth
SexyRuth
34 Followers