A Lesson about Lust

Story Info
Louise learns a lesson about the Free Usage and Consent Act.
4.5k words
4.52
44.7k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZZBop22
ZZBop22
26 Followers

Though the afternoon had been warm, there was a chill in the air blowing through the car windows as the evening approached. Doug and his daughter Louise had been on the road for a couple hours now; they were headed to his hometown, where the rest of his family still lived, to visit for a few days and celebrate Louise's birthday. His wife and their other child had gone a few days early and would be there waiting for them.

Doug glanced over at his daughter. "I'm gonna roll the windows up...getting a little chilly."

Louise stared silently outside. She was not happy to be on this trip - this birthday happened to be her eighteenth, and she was planning on filling out her Formal Consent paperwork with her boyfriend. But she hadn't even finished her birthday pancakes when her father told her to pack her things for a family trip.

Doug sighed and rolled the windows up. In his mid-forties now, he was just about her age when the government passed the Free Usage And Consent Act. In order to stem the growing tide of degeneracy in society, the drastic law had three important parts:

1. Anyone who attempted to perform a sexual act with someone else without both parties filing their Formal Consent was swiftly and decisively punished. Adults caught violating this rule received an automatic ten year prison sentence. If an adult was caught violating this rule with a minor, sentencing was much more severe; there was no need for sentencing guidelines for repeat offenders, to put it bluntly.

2. Only adults, eighteen years of age or older, could legally file for Formal Consent. Zero exceptions.

3. Though it could be given to as many partners as she chooses, a woman's Formal Consent to a man was "permanent, unconditional and irrevocable," making them free-to-use for life to whoever they gave their consent. The reasoning behind this clause was that it would give women a reason to think very seriously about potential sexual partners, lowering the rate of promiscuity, single motherhood, STIs, and the other assorted negative consequences of the previously wild and free dating environment of the early 21st century.

The government found in virtual testing models that affecting this clause on both parties, or upon only men, had a profoundly negative effect on birth rates, while putting all the potential negative consequences of poor partner choice on women alone produced desired societal outcomes pretty much across the board.

Louise knew all this, of course; the FUCA was something everyone her age found themselves studying very intently the closer they got to their eighteenth birthday. She had been dating Trip for two years now, and he had been eighteen for a few months already. He wasn't exactly putting pressure on her to fill out Formal Consent paperwork once she turned eighteen, but his growing sense of excitement in the weeks leading up to the big day was obvious.

Doug turned off the music as he exited the freeway. This wasn't the way they usually took, but Louise was still too grumpy to ask about it. Her father broke the silence.

"Look," he began, "I have an idea about why you're mad. I'm not totally stupid, right?"

She kept her gaze directed out the window and didn't show a sign of having heard him.

Doug continued. "Have any of your friends done a Formal Consent agreement yet?"

At this, she turned and stared daggers at her father, but still kept her mouth shut. A couple of them had, of course, but it was none of his business.

"Right, it's none of my business," he said shortly, seemingly reading her mind. "It doesn't matter anyway, you've always been so strong-willed. Not one to do something just because your girlfriends were doing it."

He smiled as he said it. It was all true. Louise was very intelligent, and extremely confident. He and his wife had raised her well.

"Still, us parents do talk to each other. I know it's gotta be something you've been thinking about, being at that age. And Trip is a very nice young man, I like him a lot -"

"Ugh, Dad please," she finally spoke up.

"I do!" Doug said with a laugh. "He's very respectful. Very nice. Maybe not smart enough for you-" Louise rolled her eyes "-but a good kid. Seems to have a plan for his future."

Louise was still angry, but she was willing to engage at least. "But?"

"But...there's no need to rush into giving him that kind of power over you right away. You should really consider waiting until marriage, like your mother did."

"We're going to get married someday, though," Louise retorted, her tone softening a bit. "We talk about it all the time."

Her father turned and gave her an incredulous look. "Yes. I know. I've heard. You think your mother and I keep the windows open all the time just for the fresh air? You two get very chatty as soon as you're outside the front door."

Louise ignored this blatant breach of her privacy for the moment. "So what's the problem with signing our Formal Consent now?"

The car turned into a suburban neighborhood unfamiliar to Louise. They were still nearly an hour away from their destination and she began to wonder where exactly they were headed.

"The problem," her father said slowly, carefully picking his words, "is that kids your age don't truly consider the long-term consequences."

Louise scoffed, but her father pressed on.

"It's not an insult to your intelligence, don't misunderstand me. It's just how brains work at your age. They aren't even fully developed until you're twenty five or so, it's science. The point is, you think you'll be in love with Trip forever - and maybe you will! Hopefully you will. But if that's the case, would it really hurt to wait until you're married to sign something so...permanent?"

She didn't respond. She knew he was right, of course. Though he was a bit of a goofball, her father was one of the smartest people she knew and she respected him a great deal. They'd always had a great relationship, even throughout her bog-standard rebellious teen years.

Still, she was an eighteen-year old girl, and her body was a chaotic ball of hormones and defiance.

"If we know we're going to be together forever anyway, there's no point in waiting."

Her father didn't respond right away, but Louise noticed a shadow fall over his features. A twinge of sadness, or maybe regret. After a few moments, she looked around.

The car had stopped. They were parked on a residential street in a cozy little neighborhood, decidedly upper-middle-class in nature. It was still daylight, but very few people were out. Looking at the house closest to her, she saw a family sitting down to dinner; a mother and father at opposite ends of the table, and a daughter between them, maybe a few years older than herself.

"Where are we going, anyway?" she finally asked.

"Just a quick pit stop," her father replied vaguely, with a wink. "Teaching opportunity. You stay put."

He got out of the car and left it running for Louise. He walked around the front of the vehicle and towards the house she'd been looking at. He paused for a moment and turned, as if he were thinking about saying something. Instead he held two fingers up to his eyes for a few seconds, then pointed them towards the house's window, as if to say "watch." Then he pulled out his phone and tapped the screen a bit.

Louise's phone rang. He was calling her.

She picked it up. "Uh...yes?" she asked.

"You should probably listen, too." Before she could ask what was going on, he placed the phone back in his front pocket and continued up the path towards the front door.

Louise saw him fish around in his pocket for a moment before producing a key. With a twist of the wrist and a turn of the knob, she watched her father enter the house. The family at the dinner table perked up at the sound of the door opening.

'Why does Dad have a key to this house?' she thought. 'What's going on?'

-----

Doug strode with purpose towards the dining room and flung open the door.

The look of confusion and alarm on the faces of its three occupants was quickly replaced with one of relief, followed soon by an awkward shifting of glances.

"Hey there James, Megan," Doug said pleasantly. Then after a brief pause and a direct glance at the woman sitting at the head of the table, he continued, "Emily."

Emily looked down at her plate. "Jeez, Doug, now? Can it please wait until after dinner?"

Doug walked across the room, past Emily's husband and daughter, unzipping his pants as he went. "No," he said coldly. "I've got somewhere to be."

With a firm, deliberate movement, he grabbed a handful of Emily's dark curly hair and turned her head up towards him. She looked for a moment at her husband before reluctantly reaching into Doug's unzipped fly and pulling out his penis. As she began slowly masturbating him, James and Megan huffed and stood up.

"Guess we'll take our dinner to go. You'll be quick, then?" James asked with a scowl as he and his daughter picked up their plates to leave.

"I'll be as quick or as slow as I please, James. Feel free to stay for the show if you like, pick up some pointers maybe? Join in? I can only fill so many of your wife's holes on my own."

Having grown sufficiently hard, Doug slapped away Emily's hand and shoved her open mouth down around his dick. She winced and let loose a wet 'gluck' sound as he hit the back of her throat. Her mouth was warm and welcoming, as always.

"Yeah I'll pass, thanks," James muttered and left the room without looking back. Megan stared transfixed for a few moments at her mother's bobbing head, with something like a cross between pity and contempt, before she too left the room.

-----

Her jaw agape, Louise sat in stunned silence as the surreal scene unfolded in front of her. She knew her mother had only ever signed over Formal Consent to Dad, but she'd always just assumed he'd done the same and only ever done so with her. He never mentioned anyone else.

'I guess that wouldn't be the kind of thing you talk about with your kids, though,' she thought.

She hardly blinked as she watched her father grab another handful of the woman's hair and use her head like a sex toy, the muffled sounds of her gargling and gagging coming through the phone's speaker. Was this really why he called her - so she could hear the cold, uncaring way he treated Emily and her family?

Of course, she had seen people having sex before. Though the intended outcome of the Free Usage And Consent Act was to get society back on the right track (and in that, it had succeeded), the "unconditional" part of it meant that any couple who had legally signed their Formal Consent paperwork could pretty much do whatever they wanted, wherever they pleased...or rather, the men could. The idea was that women would try to only sign over their Consent to men they trusted to treat them respectfully, lest they end up in situations like....

'Well, like this one,' Louise thought.

Though it was legal and he was well within his rights under the FUCA, Louise was shocked to see her father treating this woman so callously, and out in the open to boot. She heard a loud, gurgling cough as Dad pulled Emily's head close to his own body and held it there. Through the window she saw Emily reach up and slap at her father's chest.

"Choke on it, you stupid bitch," he said bitterly. Another two seconds passed before he pushed the woman away from him, and she flopped backward into her chair.

Louise had only ever heard her father swear a handful of times in her life, and certainly never at Mom. She almost didn't recognize the man inside that house. It was all she could do to keep watching and listening.

-----

Emily was fighting off a coughing fit and wiping tears from her eyes, the results of the thorough face-fucking she'd just received. Doug gave her a moment to collect herself before grabbing her under her left arm and lifting her, wobbling, to her feet. He positioned himself behind her, the two of them facing the window.

As Emily let out a few last spluttering coughs, Doug peeked quickly at his car parked just outside in the darkening street. He really didn't like getting carried away like this in front of Louise, but it was important for her to see this.

His gaze shifted from the car to Emily's reflection in the window. She was nearly a foot shorter than him at just 5'3", and while she had always been curvy, she'd gained a good bit of weight as the result of motherhood and naturally aging. Still, it was mostly in all the right places. She surely weighed a bit more than his wife and stood an inch or two shorter, but she was most definitely still his type, filling out her simple but lovely floral-patterned Sunday dress very effectively. Her shoulder length, curly hair had become disheveled with the recent activity, and it framed the pale skin of her face and her bleary brown eyes in a way that Doug found hard to resist.

He reached around Emily from behind, grabbing her dress by its swooped neckline and pulling it down hard, her breasts spilling out for the neighborhood outside to see.

Doug whistled. "Damn, girl, I think your tits are even bigger than my wife's now. What size?"

Emily looked down to her side, lifting up her arms in a futile attempt to cover herself up.

"...36 J," she answered quietly.

"Oh yeah, definitely bigger," Doug replied with a laugh. He forced her arms down to her sides again, exposing her sagging breasts once more, before reaching up and pinching her pale brown nipples. He felt her shiver against him as he pulled her heavy tits up and let them drop again, one, two, three times, before grabbing as much as he could and kneading them roughly. "What's your secret? How'd you get them so big? Tell me so I can let my wife know, I don't want to have to make the drive all the way out here just to play with your titties."

Emily blushed, but kept her gaze fixed on the floor next to her. "We all know that's not the only thing you'd come here to do. Doug...can we just get on with it, please?"

At this, he squeezed her breasts as hard as he could and pulled her body back towards him, his exposed dick pressed firmly against the thin fabric covering her ample backside. He leaned down close to her ear and almost hissed. "You don't get to make requests of me. You gave that right up. Remember?"

Emily shivered. "Yes, I know. My food is getting cold, is all."

"Well so's my fucking dick. Can you help me with that?" Doug released her right breast and reached up to place a hand around Emily's throat. Again she shivered.

"Yes...I know just what to do."

She reached down and slowly hiked the dress up over her wide hips. Very few women who had signed a Formal Consent agreement actually wore underwear of any kind, and Emily was no different. She now stood at her dining room table, Doug's throbbing erection pressed against the soft, bare flesh of her fat ass, her tits and pussy out for everyone to see.

Still holding onto her neck with his right hand, Doug reached down with his left, over her neatly trimmed bush to find she was already incredibly wet.

"Wow, someone's happy to see me," he chuckled.

"It's not--'oooooh'..."

Before she could finish what she was saying, Doug buried two fingers inside her eager slit. Her shiver evolved into a full-blown shudder as she involuntarily pressed her body back against his.

She wriggled and panted as he continued to finger fuck her. He pulled her back by the throat and twisted her head around, and she closed her eyes as he kissed her deeply. As they made out, she slowly reached up behind her to grab his hair. He allowed her to do this until he felt her legs begin to buckle, at which point he quickly pushed her forward, pressing her head and chest down onto the table, plates and silverware clattering.

He didn't even have to tell her what to do next. Dutifully, she stood up on her tiptoes and reached behind her, pulling her thighs apart to receive him. Grabbing onto her familiar hips, he pushed his cock inside her with one powerful thrust, and proceeded to fuck her with all the detached anger he could muster.

-----

"Oh, fuck," Emily's pained moan came through Louise's phone, louder than she was expecting.

She couldn't look away. Here was this Emily woman, who moments ago was enjoying a pleasant Sunday dinner with her family, now all but naked and getting the absolute shit fucked out of her by the gentlest, most even-tempered man Louise had ever known. Her impressively large breasts were now painfully smushed against the table, undoubtedly on top of some loose silverware and whatever she had been eating, the table creaking against each thrust.

The moaning continued. "Ohhhh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck yesssss, fuck me hard Doug fuck me hard..."

Louise saw her father's fingers dig even deeper into Emily's flesh as the sounds of skin slapping against skin grew louder.

"Your husband doesn't fuck you like this, does he?" he growled.

Emily could only shake her head no as she continued panting, her hands grabbing at the tablecloth and twisting it.

Her husband....Louise glanced around the rest of the house to see what Emily's family was doing. Through the partially opened blinds she could see James in the living room, sitting on a chair with his head in his hands. There was no doubt that he could hear everything that was being done to his wife. There was no sign of Megan; Louise guessed that she must have retreated upstairs to her bedroom.

Another gasp from the phone brought Louise's attention back to the dining room.

Doug had reached up and once again grabbed a handful of Emily's curly hair, lifting her head and pointing her face out the window towards his car before pressing her chin down against the table. In this undoubtedly uncomfortable position, Emily found herself locking eyes with Louise. In an instant, a multitude of powerful emotions flashed across Emily's face - shame, surprise, ecstasy, regret, desire.

------

"Oh fuuuuuuuuuuck I'm cumming," she yelled as she pushed her feet down and her ass up and back as hard as she could, taking in as much dick as possible.

Doug felt her pussy tighten and throb around his cock, and he knew that he was getting close too. He held onto her waist with one hand and pulled her head back by the hair with the other, using the increased leverage to hammer away as hard as he could so they could finish up and be on their way.

"I'm gonna cum, where do you want it?" he asked, speeding up. Emily was still in the throes of orgasm herself, her voice erratic as she answered.

"Ahh - fuck - inside me - cum inside me - ahh - ahh - don't get - ahh fuck - fuck - fuck - get any cum - ah - on the food - ahhhhhhhhh,.."

"Good answer," Doug panted in response. He pulled her hair harder, thrust faster, and with a long, low grunt, he blew his load deep inside Emily's twitching cunt.

Spent, he let go of her hair and let her head drop to the table as he flopped down on top of her back. They both laid there for a few moments, glowing and gasping and sweating.

Eventually Doug stood up and pulled his cock out of Emily, cum trailing out behind him and slowly dripping down her leg. She made no attempt to get up just yet, so he walked around the table to her face. Pulling her hair once more, he tilted her face towards him.

"Clean me off. My wife doesn't like it when I show up smelling like your pussy."

Emily opened her mouth and obediently accepted his dick, licking and sucking his cum and her own off of his softening member. When he was satisfied with her work, he removed himself from her mouth and tucked back into his pants, zipping up.

He checked his reflection in the window, straightening everything out and making sure his shirt was still tucked in properly. Emily finally stood up behind him.

He looked at the sorry state she was in and thought for a moment before pulling his phone out of his pocket and activating the camera.

ZZBop22
ZZBop22
26 Followers
12