A Lesson in Familial Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god Bethany, that feels so amazing."

This made Shirley smile.

"This is how a brother and sister should be acting. Not bickering all the time."

Shirley suddenly stopped rubbing her clit and approached the bed. Bethany jumped in surprise when she felt their mother crawling between her legs. She let her brother's cock fall from her mouth, looking over her shoulder.

"Mom, what are you-"

Before she could finish she felt Shirley's mouth latch onto her pussy, still wet from Bobby's expert work. Her lips were softer than his however and it felt exquisite. Rather than argue she again took Bobby's shaft in her warm mouth, sucking her brother's cock with a passion.

"I'm gonna cum," Bobby warned her as he felt his balls begin to churn.

Bethany wanted to taste him though. She wanted her brother's seed, and she wanted it now. She increased her tempo and her head became a blur as her soft lips caressed every inch of his throbbing cock.

"O-Oh god, Bethany!"

Bobby shouted as it happened. The first jet felt like a shotgun blast as it spurted into the back of her throat. She lifted her head though, letting the rest leak out onto her tongue. Once he'd finally finished, she released his spent member and swallowed, sighing happily. At nearly the same time, her mother's probing tongue drove her to her second orgasm of the day.

Shirley stood up, wiping her lips and smiling wide.

"That's a very good brother and sister. Isn't this better than fighting all the time?"

"I guess it is," Bethany agreed.

"Definitely," Bobby chimed in.

-

The rest of the day went by pretty smoothly. Bobby and Bethany got along great, although each still felt a little weird about what had happened. Shirley on the other hand was happier than she'd been in a long time.

Bobby had fallen asleep around 11 that night, and was snoozing soundly until he was awoken by his mother's voice.

"Rise and shine, honey," she whispered into his ear, biting the sensitive lobe.

Bobby sat up in surprise at being woken up so suddenly and groggily looked at the clock, seeing the bright red numbers read 2:30. He rubbed his eyes and yawned.

"Mom, why did you wake..."

Once he'd regained his focus he couldn't help but trail off. There next to his bed was his mother and sister, and both were dressed in sexy lingerie. His jaw dropped wide open.

His mother was dressed in a pair of stiletto heels, thigh high stockings, garter belt, french cut lace panties and matching bra, all black. His sister had on a matching outfit, though she dressed in all pink.

"You like your mommy and sister, dear?" Shirley asked in a sultry tone.

"Hot...so hot..." Bobby stuttered, at a loss for words. Both ladies giggled.

"I convinced Bethany here to go a little farther. You see Bobby, we want you to fuck us. We're all gonna be one happy family," Shirley said with a wide smile.

Before he could even process the request, both women had climbed onto his bed. Shirley sank between his legs and took her son's cock into her waiting mouth, gripping it between her soft, moistened lips. As he moaned at this feeling, his sister climbed over his face, pulling her panties to the side and lowering her pussy onto it. His open mouth closed around her clit as he raised his hands, caressing the lace tops of her pink stockings.

He couldn't believe he was eating out his sister while his mother gave him a blowjob. Even after what had happened earlier, it was all so hard to process. He stopped trying to figure it out however and decided instead to just enjoy the sensations.

Shirley slobbered over her son's shaft, making the entire thing drip with her saliva. She enjoyed the way it filled her mouth so completely, and knew she wanted to be filled to the brim elsewhere.

"It's time to reward you for being such a good boy and getting along with your sister," she crooned as she began to make her way up Bobby's body.

Bethany tilted her head over her shoulder to watch. Shirley unhooked her bra and slid it off, following with her panties, leaving her in just the black heels and thigh highs. Bobby could feel the soft fabric of the nylons as she slid up his body, until he felt something very warm and moist on his aching hard-on.

Shirley slid his cock between her lips. She was already soaking wet, and so her son's cock began to shimmer with her juices as she teased the both of them. Bethany crawled off of her brother's face and sat beside him to watch the spectacle clearly. The taboo of it all had gone from discomfort to pure pleasure and she found herself wanting to see their mother fucking her brother.

At first Bobby was dismayed at having Bethany's tight pink flower taken away from him, but the sight of his mother perched on his cock quickly made any ill feelings disappear. Her black thigh highs felt great rubbing against his skin, and he could still see the stiletto's strapped to her feet, which emphasized the stockings. To top it all off, her pussy felt so warm and wet, even though his dick was only pressed in between the lips at this point.

Shirley had had enough of the teasing however. She reached between her legs, grabbing her son's cock and positioning it at her heated opening. With a devious smile she slid down the length, impaling herself upon it.

Bobby groaned in pleasure as he felt his mother's slit come apart and stretch open as she descended. Even though she'd had two children, she was still pretty tight, and her wet walls gripped his dick firmly. He moaned in pleasure as Shirley rode his cock, her velvet-like walls slick and hot, sliding up and down the length.

Bethany began to rub her clit as she watched. She no longer cared that this was her brother and mother. All she knew was that it was hot, and she wanted her turn to get fucked. She knew she'd have to wait patiently though, and so for the meantime continued to pleasure herself, watching Bobby's cock disappear inside their mother each time she brought her hips down against his.

"That's so fucking hot, mom," she whispered.

"I know, I'm about to cum already!" She exclaimed, gyrating her hips faster and faster.

She thrust down hard with one final motion, burying her son's cock deep within her as she dug her nails into his stomach. Her entire body shook with an intense orgasm. She took a moment to regain her composure before slowly raising her hips, allowing her son's cock to bounce free of her tight chamber. She collapsed on the bed next to him, trying to catch her breath. She looked at Bethany with a smile.

"Show your brother how much you love him," she ordered.

"With pleasure," Bethany said excitedly.

She quickly crawled over the bed and came to the same position her mother had been in just moments earlier. She wasted no time with teasing her brother however, instead sinking down the full length of his cock, which still shined from his mother's juices.

Although Shirley had been tight, it was nothing compared to this. Bobby almost felt as if his dick was trapped in a vice, albeit one that was very hot and wet. As she began to bob up and down though, his head began to spin with pleasure.

"Oooooh god, Bethany," he moaned loudly.

Bethany met his moan with one of her own as she fucked her brother, bouncing up and down on his cock frantically. It filled her up so perfectly and she never wanted the sensation to end, but with all the anticipation leading up this point, she already felt her orgasm rapidly approaching. She didn't care though, and continued to thrust her hips downward against her brother's, impaling herself completely with this thick, throbbing shaft.

After fucking his mother and now trapped within his sister's tight enclosure, Bobby too was fast approaching the point of no return. He caressed Bethany's pink thigh highs as she wildly bounced on his cock, her shimmery blonde hair swaying with each thrust.

"Ooooh fuck, I'm gonna cum," he announced between moans.

"Give it to me, Bobby," Bethany demanded.

As if she even had to ask, Bobby thrust his hips up to meet hers and came harder than ever before. Jet after jet of hot, thick cum shot inside his sister as her tight pussy clenched his cock from every angle, milking him dry. This was all the edge Bethany needed as she came too, coming to rest sitting on her brother's throbbing hardness, letting it fill her entirely as he came deep within.

Bethany slid off of Bobby's cock and fell back onto the bed, panting for breath. Shirley was on her son in a heartbeat, enveloping his entire length in her mouth once again, cleaning the waning member of her own and her daughter's cum. Once this was done, she shifted and latched onto her daughter's pussy, sucking Bobby's cum from her daughter, swallowing every last drop she could find. Bethany had a secondary orgasm as a result of her mother's sudden enthusiasm, and her body shook again.

Finally Shirley collapsed on the bed, and she and her children snuggled up together. Bobby savored the feeling of each of their thigh highs pressing against his legs, and their warm, soft bodies next to his.

"No more fighting now, okay? Now you two know what to do if you feel like arguing," Shirley said with a smile.

"I don't think we'll have that problem ever again," Bobby replied thoughtfully.

Bethany simply giggled.

Fin

12