A Lesson In Nappies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she made a sandwich, after taking a shower and slipping on a clean pair of knickers - she wasn't nearly ready to spend a full night in nappies - Sophie reflected on the success of her experiment as she prepared to sit down to read up on British history.

Two hours ago she'd felt humiliated, now she was experiencing that post orgasm glow and had an exciting new blossoming fetish to potentially explore. Things had sure taken a turn for the better, now she just had to see what tomorrow would bring.

Chapter 2

The next day Sophie had woken up feeling good after sleeping like a baby. That would have almost literally been a true statement if she had been a little more brave and changed into a fresh nappy before she'd gone to bed.

Not having a class until eleven-thirty that morning, she had treated herself to a long lay in before she'd packed her bag with the books that would be needed for her lessons, and tucked away a nice fresh nappy under them, using her usual college things to hide it, lest anyone catch a glimpse of the rather childish decorations whilst she was rummaging for something.

It had been an interesting experience when she'd caught the bus. Despite there being no way anyone could know, Sophie had felt the same odd sensation of being watched by the other passengers. It was ridiculous of course, but she could help herself. Unlike yesterday, however, the feeling didn't scare her as much. It was like she had a secret that only she was in on, and that was thrilling in its own way.

Normally Sophie would wear long pants to class - disliking skirts or dresses as a general rule - but her experiment yesterday had shown her that the nappies were too bulky to conceal under them, there would certainly be a visible bulge in her crotch. So for the first time since she'd left high-school, Sophie wore a knee length skirt that day. With her legs on show, Sophie had decided to put on some thigh high stockings.

That, in itself, made her feel somewhat naughty, especially when the breeze blew and she could feel the air rush underneath, raising the hem a little as it blew on her knickers. She'd not been able to help getting a little aroused as she'd caught a few guys admiring her as she'd walked onto campus.

Her first class, English Literature, had gone by without any incidents, much as it did every time. That was one of her favourite subjects, and coming early in the day she'd had no problems with needing a bathroom break. Besides unlike the monstrous Mr. Jones, her English teacher Mrs. Havelock was a pussycat who had no problem with her students slipping out of class when they needed to, meaning a nappy wasn't required anyway.

After that class was finished it was dinner time. Sophie had her usual bottle of juice with her meal, but this time she didn't hang around to chat with her friends and fellow students after eating as she usually would.

"I need to go use the bathroom before Advanced History," Sophie lied as she got up from the table she shared with Kelly Summers and Gail Hills, her two best friends at Milborne. They'd had a good time chatting as they ate, but Sophie needed to go now and change her underwear. Her next class started in twenty minutes and the female toilets were a good five minutes walk away from the dining area, and a good ten from the History department.

"No worries," Gail smiled, before she and Kelly waved Sophie off and went right back to chatting, totally oblivious to what their friend was about to do.

A few minutes later, Sophie walked into the bathroom. She suddenly felt more nervous than she had previously. It was one thing to wear a nappy in the privacy of her own home, but quite another to do it in a crowded room.

Something else was also making her stomach knot up. She'd not actually pissed into a nappy yet, and the prospect scared her more than she'd admit. The squirting orgasm the previous night had shown her it shouldn't leak, but there was still that lingering doubt in her head. Of course it was too late now. She just had to trust it would be okay.

Thankfully, the bathroom was sparsely occupied when Sophie walked in. One of the stalls was occupied, and two girls she didn't know were touching up their make-up in the mirrors over the sinks, but other than that it was empty. That was a huge relief to Sophie, she wanted as much privacy as possible right then.

Walking to the cubicle at the farthest end of the bathroom, she slipped in and locked the door. Outside she could hear the slightly muffled sounds of the other girls talking, but Sophie ignored it, trying to focus on her own actions and block out everything else. She didn't have a huge amount of time after all.

Placing her bag on the closed toilet lid, she pulled her books to the side and located the fresh nappy that she'd hidden at the bottom that morning. As she removed it there was that all too distinct crinkling of the plastic outer layer, it sounded much louder today than yesterday, although that was of course just Sophie's imagination playing tricks on her.

Just as she had the previous night, Sophie stretched the waistband of the nappy with her hands, careful to try and keep the noise down this time though since she was all too keenly aware there were other people so close at hand. Once she'd done that, it was time to remove her knickers.

As she pulled them down and stepped out of the thin garment, Sophie was thankful she'd worn a skirt today. It had been a simple matter of reaching under it and hooking her fingers into the waistband of her underwear and pushing them down, not taking off her pants only to put them back on again over the nappy.

Stood sans underwear, she felt more dirty than she could remember ever being in a bathroom, but of course it was nothing compared to how she would feel when she slipped into the Huggies that was currently stashed on the top of her books. Thinking about it made her shudder involuntarily, her body remembering the pleasure she'd experienced less than twenty-four hours previously.

Sophie took a breath to calm herself. Now wasn't the time to get aroused, although she could feel the familiar warmth building between her thighs, and the very beginning sensations of wetness. She tried to push all sexy thoughts from her head, promising to take care of herself once she was back home.

A voice close by brought an abrupt halt to any thoughts that may have been trying to invade her head. Someone outside the cubicle she was standing and preparing to put on a nappy in, had said her name.

Sophie froze up and felt her cheeks redden. She listened carefully, holding her breath but not able to keep down the sound of her heart pounding in her ears.

"Yeah, Sophie Cunningham is such a major slut," a second voice replied to the first, causing Sophie Ridgewell to breathe a huge sigh of relief.

Thank God, she thought as her body relaxed a little. That had been scary, and Sophie no longer wanted to hang around in this bathroom for any more time than she needed to now.

Quickly she grabbed the nappy and lifted her left foot, slipping it through the leg hole before placing it back on the floor and doing the same with the right one. She paused at that point and listened again, holding the nappy half way up her thighs. There had been no way of avoiding the sounds that resulted from putting the Huggies on, and whilst she was sure nobody would have heard it, she needed to be sure, just for her own peace of mind.

There were no surprising noises on the other side of the door. No gasps or sniggers or murmurs. Just the sounds you'd expect of water running as hands were washed, and idle chattering.

Feeling happier, Sophie pulled the nappy up the rest of the way. She was glad it was a pull-up rather than the old style ones with sticky strips on the sides that held them closed. It was so much simpler with these Dry-Nights, they were more like bulky padded underwear than traditional nappies.

With her nappy on, Sophie smoothed her skirt back down to cover it completely and pushed her knickers into the bottom of her bag, replacing one item with the other. She could already feel that lovely sensation as the padded core pressed against her cunt, but she tried to ignore it.

"Okay. You can do this," Sophie murmured to herself quietly, psyching herself up to walk out of the cubicle and into public. The prospect made her feel sick, but she also felt a little tingle of excitement deep inside too.

Despite the pep talk she was trying to give herself, she hesitated. It was a big step she was to have to take, and whilst she knew she had to do it, making the first move was difficult.

"Nobody will know. Maybe you won't even need to use it," she assured herself, breathing in long slow breaths to try and calm herself down. It would soon turn out that was merely wishful thinking on Sophie's behalf.

It took another minute before she actually got up the courage to unlock the door and step out into the wider bathroom. She was greeted by the sight of four other students, and felt herself blush as one of them gave her an appraising look. Normally Sophie wouldn't care about it, but normally she wouldn't be wearing a nappy with flowers and teddy bears on it under her clothes either.

Not wanting to hang around with these strangers, and keenly aware that she needed to get to the History department, Sophie headed for the door without saying a word, walking faster than she was strictly confused with given the bulkiness between her legs and the way the movement stimulated her clit.

The journey from the bathroom to Mr. Jones' classroom was mercifully quiet. A few people she knew waved at Sophie as she passed, and offered her a wave, but other than that she was mostly on her own. That was good because she was feeling both nervous and hot and bothered at the same time, a potent mix that made her uneasy.

She arrived just in time before the bell sounded and took up her usual seat in the middle of the room. Even though she'd done this so many times before, today things felt different. Today she had a filthy secret that was making her feel incredibly naughty. Today she sat in class wearing a nappy.

Sophie looked around and squirmed a little as she saw several pairs of eyes glancing at her. That was a mistake she quickly found as now she was sitting, any movement, no matter how small, was causing the inner lining to rub on her sensitive lips. Added to the thrill that she couldn't deny she was feeling despite her nervousness at being looked at, it was a heady intoxicant.

"Everyone settle down, now!" Mr. Jones' stern voice stopped all thoughts that were in her head, sexual or otherwise. He'd just walked in to begin today's lesson and already sounded like in a bad mood. Sophie felt her stomach roll as memories of yesterday and the humiliation he'd inflicted on her flooded back. Well, today she'd give him no reason to even notice her, she told herself.

The next forty minutes went by surprisingly well. Sophie listened and took notes, kept her head down and did nothing to draw attention to herself, she even began to feel comfortable as she realised that nobody had the slightest idea she was in a nappy.

All that changed suddenly though, when out of nowhere she felt, for the first time since arriving on campus, the familiar early sensation of needing to pee.

Sophie grit her teeth as a wave of horror rushed through her whole body. This was the moment she'd most dreaded, and the one she'd hoped to avoid, but once again her body had betrayed her it seemed. She fought the urge, trying to put it out of her mind, telling herself over and over she didn't need to pee as if she could make it go away by sheer wishful thinking.

She couldn't. As the next few minutes ticked by, Sophie felt the urge grow steadily. It was an insistent, building pressure in her bladder, not too hard to hold in just yet but always there, distracting her from everything else. She could feel the embarrassment back in full force now as the reality of the situation hit her hard.

She was sitting in the middle of a class, surrounded by her peers, wearing a nappy and about to pee herself. At home last night it had not sounded so bad in her head, today when she was actually in that position for real it was terrifying.

Another couple of minutes later and Sophie was fidgeting under the desk. Her legs were jiggling and feet dancing as she tried everything she could to hold off the inevitable. It was a losing battle though, and the more she squeezed her thighs together and moved her legs up and down, the more the nappy would rub against her cunt, sending pleasurable tingles running through her body, encouraging her to relax her muscles.

Whilst Mr. Jones had his back turned, writing something on his board about the House of Lancaster, Sophie surreptitiously looked around to see if anyone was looking at her. She knew her cheeks were flushed, but she hoped not too crimson that anyone would notice and wonder why.

A little sense of relief passed through her when she didn't notice anyone looking her way. Everyone was busy with their note taking as Mr. Jones' droned on. That was good, but it was only a tiny bit of respite from her worries.

"Miss Ridgewell, am I boring you?" Mr. Jones' voice cut through Sophie's thoughts like a knife.

She snapped her head around to look at the teacher, and to her absolute horror felt a little stream of pee slip out and get absorbed by her nappy. She quickly clenched hard and cut it off, but she could feel the warmth radiating across her crotch.

"No sir," Sophie said, her cheeks burning and crimson now. She couldn't believe she'd actually just wet herself a little in class, it was so humiliating.

"Do you need the toilet again by any chance?" Mr. Jones' mocked, his eyes fixed on her with a steely gaze and mouth frowning. There was a rumble of amusement from the back of the room which only made Sophie feel worse.

"No sir, I'm fine," Sophie lied. She was anything but, her bladder was really insistent now.

The teacher let his stare linger on her for a moment longer, then he went back to what he'd been saying and turned away again to his board which he started writing on once more.

Sophie was relieved to not have his eyes on her any more, just being under that hard penetrating gaze had almost made her lose control and let another stream of pee out. She could feel some other eyes on her now though, all around the room fellow students were glancing her way after she'd had their attention drawn to herself by Mr. Jones.

For a brief second Sophie felt sure he knew. Somehow, without even being able to see up her skirt, the old man knew she was wearing a nappy and was trying to humiliate her. It wouldn't surprise her if he got off on such things. Maybe she wasn't even the first girl he'd done this to?

Thinking such things made her cheeks flush even deeper red, which only added to her feeling of embarrassment as she was certain others would see her response and put two and two together.

Over the next five minutes, Sophie fought the urge to pee with all her might. She squeezed her thighs as tight together as possible, bounced her knees up and down, fidgeted and tapped her feet. None of it helped. She knew with mounting terror as the seconds passed by that sooner, rather than later, the inevitable was going to happen. Then it did.

Oh no! Sophie thought as she felt a steady stream of hot yellow pee start to flow despite all her best efforts to stop it. Her body had simply gotten to its limits and taken the choice out of her hands.

She felt the warmth envelop her crotch and arse as the nappy soaked up all the copious liquid her body was expelling. The flow of urine spilling into the absorbent core as the pressure in her bladder subsided. It felt both heavenly to get the relief, but also humiliating to be openly peeing in the middle of a classroom surrounded by thirty other people her age and a teacher in his fifties.

Sophie closed her eyes and held her breath as she felt the flow of warm pee continue, swelling the nappy between her thighs bigger and bigger as it held all the liquid.

So far she'd not felt any of the wetness run down her legs and that was a huge source of relief. Her biggest fear had been the nappy would not be able to contain her flow as it gushed out, but it seemed that was not an issue.

Oh God... Oh God...The words kept running through her mind as an almost orgasmic sensation rushed through her body when the pleasure began to get to her as the swelling fabric core pressed harder against her clit. As much as she was horrified to be wetting her nappy in public, there was a filthy naughtiness to it that offset that too, adding a thrilling edge to her actions.

She wanted to cry, and yet she wanted to scream in perverse pleasure at the same time. It was a paradox that Sophie couldn't explain. Maybe there was no explanation for it.

Her heart was pounding as the feeling of warmth all around her crotch grew more intense, her hot pee still spilling out of her cunt in a torrent. That was how it felt to Sophie anyway, maybe it was because the nappy was hugging her body so close that the urine stream felt more strong than normal, but she was sure she'd never pissed that intensely before. It wasn't an exclusively unpleasant feeling either.

Despite the humiliation that Sophie felt at wetting herself - drilled into her as it is everyone at a young age - the longer she experienced the sensation of her pee freely spilling into the embrace of her nappy, the more she found it enjoyable.

As her flow dwindled to just a dribble after a short time, Sophie had to fight the urge to reach down between her legs and place her hand on the plastic outer layer of her nappy and press on it. She didn't know why that thought entered her head so suddenly, but it was there for sure, a voice whispering how good it would feel and how nobody would know.

Of course that was far too risky. Even if nobody saw her actions, the crinkling sound the bulky, full nappy would make as she rubbed it would surely draw attention from those sat closest to her.

When the last remnants of pee had been emptied from her bladder, and was successfully absorbed and stored by her nappy, Sophie slowly let her breathing start again. She sat there ignoring the world around her, just focused on each breath and the sense of relief that now washed over her.

On an impulse, she lifted her arse off her seat a little, passing it off as merely adjusting her position to a more comfortable one, and was sure she could feel the added weight of her full nappy. She could certainly feel the added size of it, causing her to open her thighs a little wider. It made her feel dirty and that sent a little jolt of erotic thrill rushing up her spine.

When she sat back down again a second later, Sophie tensed as she heard the faint distinctive sound of plastic moving between her thighs. In a panic she quickly opened her eyes ready to check if anyone had heard that sound. Before she could look around at her fellow students, however, she realised that one person certainly was looking at her.

Mr. Jones was sitting behind his big desk, his fingers interlocked and his eyes fixed on her. It may have just been her imagination playing tricks on her, but Sophie was certain that for just a second she saw the smallest of smiles curling the edges of his lips.

Again she felt sure this had all been set up, without her even realising it he'd somehow put her in this position. That thought made her disgusted, but she couldn't fully hate him either, not really.

Whether it was true or not that the teacher had deliberately manipulated her into not only wearing a nappy to class, but also to wet it too, it didn't really matter to Sophie. The fact was, she had done both, and in doing so had