A Lesson Learned

Story Info
An afternoon with his Fiance's sister leads to a surprise.
8.9k words
4.45
45.9k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: I have enjoyed so many stories here on Lit that I decided to try my hand at sharing with others. I hope you enjoy.

*

I did not set out to have sex with my wife's (then-fiancé's) younger sister. It just happened. Was it my fault? Well, maybe. I certainly didn't stop myself. Let me tell you the story and you can judge for yourself.

It was the summer between my junior and senior year in college. I had become engaged to my now-wife Lisa that spring, and we were planning a wedding for shortly after we graduated together from our state university which shall not be named for obvious reasons. I had a job that summer working as a framer, building houses in a nearby subdivision that was expanding rapidly. It kept me in great shape, tanned my 6'1 lean frame, and added to my too-low bank account. Unlike my family, Lisa's parents were well off, and she spent time running around with her friends and catching up on the social scene during the days I worked, and spent time with me in the evenings and weekends. Lisa was always in demand socially because, in my opinion, she was smoking hot. She has long chestnut hair and light blue eyes that dance in the light, and an enviable figure with a well-endowed yet firm bust. I could just stare at her all day long. I think others felt the same way, and invited her to everything because she brightened every room she was in.

We were both still living at home at that time, saving up money to establish a household when we married and graduated college, so we'd have to sneak off to be intimate. It usually was a mutual oral session, where we'd make out in the back seat of my run-down Acura. I'd kiss my way down her body, revealing her lovely C-cup breasts and hard nipples. I just loved her breasts; I am a breast man and they are fantastic -- shapely and firm. I would feast on them and rub her pussy until she was extremely wet, then go down and eat her out until she came. I loved the way she grabbed my hair and thrust her hips into my face as I licked and sucked her, feeling that raw passion until she exploded. Then she would shift over and suck my 8" cock with her deliciously slim lips until I came in her mouth. I jokingly told her "spitters are quitters" early in our relationship and she seemed to take it to heart and would always try to swallow my load down. We did that as much as we could, hunting around town to find the privacy in darkened streets and parking lots. We did have full penetrative sex, but only when we had a room and entire night to ourselves. She always wanted it to be "special" and for us to take our time. Maybe. But when I was pounding her, she loved it and would cum on my cock every time -- that seems pretty special to me and I was pretty sure she'd be that way no matter where we were.

Anyway, I am getting distracted. Yes, Lisa is a beautiful and wonderful woman and I am glad to be married to her. She had one bad habit, though -- she liked to tease me. She would wear revealing clothes, maneuver to have me look down her shirt and show her cleavage, rub up against me, secretly stroke my cock hard, then swirl us into a social situation where I had to wait hours or even until the next day before she would give me relief. She said it made me passionate. I said it gave me blue balls. I told her that when we were married and had our own house, that her teasing would end. I would throw her on the bed and pound her senseless every time she tried it. Her standard response was "promise?" and then go back to teasing me. I could tell the idea of me manhandling her turned her on. Maybe it was a family thing.

On one warm Saturday during that golden summer, Lisa and I were supposed to head out to the nearby lake and go hiking. I was hoping I could get her to a secluded spot and make love to her. The outdoors always inspired her, and I had high hopes. Indeed, I had given myself a hard-on just thinking about it, especially since we had not connected all week long except a non-private ice cream date with some of her friends. I arrived at her parents' house at 10:30am on the dot, as arranged. Lisa was coming out of the front entryway looking far too nicely dressed to go hiking, holding her phone up to her ear but not talking.

"Oh Alan! I have been trying to call you for the last half hour!"

"I don't answer my cell when I'm driving, and I was grabbing a few things and came over here. Why?" I responded.

"My friend Amy called, and she is sick and can't volunteer at the local VFW like she promised. They are having a fundraiser today for returning war vets, and they need hostesses and help getting ready. I told her I would fill in for her." Lisa's voice was sincere. She had a kind heart and was willing to pitch on things like that. Damnit.

"Well, shit. I mean, I understand, but babe, I was really looking forward to spending time with you..." my voice trailed off with a note of frustration.

"I'm so sorry! I know you turned down going out with your friends to the game so we could go hiking. I feel really bad doing this to you. I will totally make it up to you!" And with a tug she pulled me into their garage and tucked us behind some boxes. She kissed me passionately, and I held her in my arms like I had wanted to all week long. She rubbed her sexy body against me, and felt me get hard. Her hand stroked my cock through my jeans as our tongues intertwined. She smelled so good! There was a hint of lavender on her neck as I bent down to kiss it, mingled with her natural scent.

She leaned back and quickly unbuttoned the top three buttons of her blouse, and slid it down and off her shoulders, revealing her lacy white bra. Another rapid move and the bra straps slid off her arms and with a pull her breasts were revealed to me. She knew me so well -- I was instantly a happy man. I bent down and devoured her breasts, mauling one in my large hand and sucking on the other with my hungry mouth. They were so full and curvy and feminine -- the opposite of my lean muscular torso. I moved back and forth over her nipples, sucking and then blowing on them, reveling in the feel of them hardening in my mouth. Lisa's breath was coming faster and I could tell she was really enjoying this. My cock was about to burst through my jeans.

Suddenly her phone rang, and it was like she came out of a revere. She stepped back from me, my hand still on her breast but my mouth pulled away from where it wanted to be. She looked at the caller ID and blushed. "Oh, I don't know what I was thinking, I have to leave now and head down to the VFW hall." She expertly pulled her bra back into place, and began buttoning her blouse.

"Sorry Alan, I really do have to go." She turned around and leaned her back against me, as if being modest while buttoning her blouse, but really it was to rub her firm ass against my straining cock and let me look down her blouse at what I had just been enjoying. I couldn't help myself and thrust my hips forward against her, grinding against that delicious body. She gave me a sultry look over she shoulder and thrust back.

"You are being such a good sport, Alan. I think you deserve a reward. The fundraiser goes all night tonight, and we have church tomorrow morning, but I think we can go for a long drive tomorrow afternoon and find a secluded spot. Then we can climb in the back seat and I will suck your cock until it is nice and hard. Then I'm going to sit on you and fuck your brains out. I'm going to ride your big cock until you pump me full of cum while sucking on my tits. How does that sound, Alan?" Her flirty voice and thrusting hips gave me incredibly vivid visions of what was to come. "God yes..." I said, slightly out of breath from the need burning inside me.

"OK, it's a date, stud! See you tomorrow! Love you!" She gave me a quick kiss and escaped my arms that had tried to pull her close again. She swayed provocatively down the driveway to her parents' third car (a dark green BMW sedan, only about five years old) and got in, leaving me with a raging hard-on and so pumped full of hormones that I would probably have put my cock in the garden hose if it was wet. So, like I said, she was a cocktease. Lisa knew we didn't have time do anything there in the garage, but fired up my engine anyway. She liked knowing that I desired her like that. That I would be thinking about her. That I would be walking around with a hard-on thinking about fucking her.

So in some ways, it was kind of her fault what happened. I mean, if she hadn't pushed me like that, I might have had more control. And I probably wouldn't have taken her little sister. Probably. Well, again, I'll let you decide whose fault it was.

I spent a few minutes trying to gain control of myself. It was both a physical thing, to try and come back down from the path of passion that I had been on, and also to figure out what to do next. My friends had already taken off for their tailgater and catching the visiting Yankees pound the crap out of our local team of so-called professional ballplayers. I could try to get a ticket to the game -- they usually weren't sold out -- but I wouldn't be sitting near them, and the odds of being able to sneak over and joining them were slim given who the visiting team was. Not wanting to spend the day being on the outside orbiting but not joining in the fun, I wrote that option off. My parents were hosting some work friends for a BBQ, and it would be awkward to return there. Spend the day walking around, the mall, catch a movie? Nothing appealed.

"Alan? Are you OK?" A voice snapped me out of my reverie. I turned and saw Lisa's mom standing at the garage door, obviously taking out the garbage, but paused to look at me.

"Oh, hey! Yes, I'm fine, thanks. I just saw Lisa off to volunteer at the VFW and was thinking of what to do with the rest of my unexpectedly open day. Can I help you with that?" And putting words to action, I grabbed the trash bag and began walking it out to the new blue plastic can on the side of the house.

"You are a dear! Thank you, Alan." Lisa's mom, Tanya, smiled brightly at me. That gave me an idea.

"Mrs. K, since I have the afternoon free, would you like some help around here?" Ingratiating myself with my soon-to-be in-laws suddenly seemed a smart idea -- and a good way to get my mind off of thinking about fucking Lisa so hard that she'd be sore for a week.

Her smile brightened even further and it was suddenly painfully obvious where Lisa got her beauty. Lisa had an older brother, already moved out of the house working as an economist, who definitely took after their rather blocky father, and a younger sister who had just graduated high school. The girls were definitely lucky they took after their mom. "That is so kind of you! How lovely! I have been hoping to clear out the upstairs area of all our hobby stuff, but George has been working on the weekends, including today. Fantastic!"

Smiling bravely and committed to making the best of the afternoon, I followed Lisa's mom inside and up the stairs. There were a few bedrooms upstairs and a large "bonus" room that was intended as extra space. It had a couch and TV, computer gaming system, and some bookshelves. But the majority of the space was taken up with two big clusters of items. On one side was a large collection of old electronics that Lisa's dad would sporadically collect and then repair and give away. Dust lay heavy on most of them. The other area was a huge collection of home art projects -- scrapbooks, making homemade cards, patterns for homemade clothes, knitting items, frames without pictures, etc. -- things for a mom whose kids are older and didn't work (and had a wealthy husband to pay for it all) to spend her time on.

Tanya set in on her section and I started organizing the electronics, sorting them into like types and dusting them. We worked pleasantly for about half an hour when we heard the downstairs door open, and Tanya went downstairs to check. She returned a few minutes later and reassured me that it was just Rebecca, Lisa's younger sister. I shrugged and we got back to work. I had sorted out the electronics in another half an hour and had moved over to her side of the room to help organize pictures and albums into some sort of order when Tanya's phone rang.

"Hello? <listening> Oh dear, that is a problem. Of course, honey, I will be right there." I looked up at her with a sort of helplessness, a strong intuition letting me know that for the second time today I was about to be ditched by a woman in this family. "That was Lisa, and they have way more people at the fundraiser than they were expecting, and she is hoping I can pop down and help out for a while. It shouldn't be too long, just a few hours, Alan. I'm sorry!"

"No worries, Mrs. K. I can just keep working while you go help out, and maybe it'll even be done by the time you get back!" I replied, trying to put a good twist on what was turning out to be a fairly shitty day.

"What a lovely young man you are, I am so glad Lisa is marrying you! I really appreciate it!" And with the same twirl that I had seen from Lisa earlier in the garage (can you inherit flirty body language?), she headed downstairs. I heard movement and heels clicking on the stone tile and then the front door.

I was surprised when a few minutes later Lisa's younger sister Rebecca came into the room. She had just turned eighteen and was just as beautiful as her older sister, if in a different way. Rebecca is four inches taller than Lisa's 5'5 frame, with long bright red hair (a gift from her grandmother) down to mid-back that fell in sensual waves over her shoulders. Her skin is incredibly white, a fine porcelain that matches her complexion, with only a few mild freckles to show that she is real. But she had been blessed with the same gene that gave large breasts and curving hips to her mom and sister, and she swayed naturally as she moved. Her green eyes often glinted in amusement and we had got to know each other reasonably well over the last two and a half years that I had been dating her older sister.

"Mom said that I had to help you since you were being all awesome and selfless." Rebecca announced as she crossed the doorway. She crossed her arms underneath her breasts, which had the unfortunate effect of pressing them together and up. That wouldn't have been so bad if she wasn't wearing a thin white tank top that dipped low enough to really show her cleavage, and was highlighted by the hints of a white sports bra underneath.

I tried to distract myself by looking away, and found my gaze pulled not up towards her pretty face but down along her flat stomach to the short black running shorts she was wearing, revealing ridiculously long legs that were firm and instantly drew attention to the gap between her thighs, before ending in running sneakers with low socks. I don't know if it was because I had been cockteased that morning and my blood was still running hot or what, but I was suddenly struck by just how beautiful Rebecca was. Stunning really. Like I was seeing her for the first time.

"Ahem, um, awesome and selfless? Somehow I doubt that was her exact phrase." I responded, trying to rally back to normal.

Rebecca had a quirky grin on her mouth, as if she was sharing a secret with me, and I wondered if she had seen me checking her out. If so, she didn't let me know, and replied, "well, no, not exactly. That's just the short version. And because you were all saint-like, I have to come up here and get dirty helping you instead of taking a shower after my run. So just get ready for the stink, big boy!"

The sudden vision of her in the shower, imagining her nude, again threw me off my normal banter with her. Damnit, get control, Alan! "ahem, um, well, I can take it if you can. Do you know what to do?"

"Sort mom's crap from the piles they are in now into different piles of crap that will be ignored until the next big sort. Yeah, got it."

An involuntary snort of laughter escaped me, and she giggled, in part at her own joke but more because my snort sounded so weird, and the mood shifted to one of playful comradery as we laughed together. She came over and stood next to me and we started going through the albums to figure out which pile they should go onto.

At first the albums were boring because they were pictures of Tanya and Lisa's dad, George, when they were young. Although it was nice to see that I was right and that Tanya was a total knockout before having three kids (not that she looked bad now), I was more interested in pictures of Lisa. What was she like when she was a girl? There were a few of her as a baby, then a toddler. The next album jumped in time and Lisa was in 7th grade, starting to develop as a woman instead of a girl. It was interesting to see so clearly the woman she would become in a girl. She had been beautiful in the 7th grade too.

The trouble started when we picked up the next album, and it was all about Rebecca. She was embarrassed at the baby pictures and my comments about her chubby cheeks. But the kicker was when we came across a picture of her naked in the bathtub, about two years old, smiling up at the camera. "Woo-hoo! I hit pay dirt" I cried out in mock triumph, and lifted the album as if to get a closer look. She grabbed my wrists, trying vainly to wrestle the album away from me.

I turned to her, exerting pressure against her hold, and said, "You can't stop me from looking, little girl."

"I'm not letting you look, so just get ready to lose, bub!" and she really leaned into my arms, using her weight. I had no leverage while holding the album and after a moment I had to let it go to keep from being pushed forward. "Ha!" she cried out in victory.

For some reason that little cry inspired my naturally competitive nature. I left the album on the desk but flipped my grip and grabbed ahold of her arms at the wrists. She seemed surprised at that, and was even more surprised that, now with a decent grip and no other object to distract, I easily shifted up and held her wrists up, even with her shoulders. I stepped forward and kept the motion going and she stepped back then really tried to break free, pushing down away from her shoulders.

I had anticipated her move and let her seem like she was winning, and then deftly flipping my grip and continuing the motion to fold her arms behind her back, ending with both her slim arms pinned behind her at the small of her back and held in place with one of my large hands. She was trapped, and the posture left her chest thrust out towards me in a rather vulnerable position. I smirked at her, and used my other hand to pick up the album and make a show of looking at the baby picture.

Then she did something that surprised me -- she kicked me! "Stop it, jerk!" she cried, and yanked against my grip and tried to kick again. The kick angered me. We were playing around, all in good fun, but that had hurt; I'm sure it would leave a bruise. And it was dumb. If she would do that with me, she might do it at college when she left home, and it would take her across a line that she would not want to cross.

"You don't know the rules of the game, do you Rebecca?" I said in a low and surprisingly steady voice. Later she told me it sounded dangerous to her, and gave her a shock. "Women can mock fight and play around, or fight with each other, but never ever mix it up with a man. You don't stand a chance and you may not like where you end up!" and with that I pushed against her and forced her across the room until the back of her knees hit the couch and she fell. I followed her down and ended with one hand behind her back and one leg between her two, gently pressing against her hips. She was trapped beneath me with no leverage, and no angle for a kick.

"See what I mean? Helpless in a matter of moments. A stranger might do horrible things to you." I slowly looked up and down her body, making her keenly aware that she was in shorts and a tank top that didn't really hide anything. "Lucky for you I'm not a stranger. I'm just going to drive the point home." And with that I leaned in to steal a kiss, a semi-harmless gesture to emphasize the danger she could be in. I think we were both surprised by it. I didn't think about it, and she wasn't expecting it. But I was a bit rough and was horny and maybe the kiss was a bit more than a gentle peck on the lips. More like a rough passionate kiss that vented my frustrations. What was more surprising was that she sort of kissed me back. It was enough that I couldn't help myself, and kissed her for a while longer, maybe 30 seconds, before regaining my senses. I shouldn't be making out with my fiancé's little sister! I thought to myself, and reluctantly pulled myself up from her.