A Letter from Her Delirious Husband

Story Info
Andrew writes out his thoughts on hotwifing.
1.3k words
2.77
3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Justine was on her way to her high school crushes house to swim with him and continue to explore their sexual chemistry, her husband Andrew sat at home penning a love letter to her. In his COVID induced quarantine, and too fatigued to relieve himself sexually, he found himself delirious from how horny he was and there was only one thing on his mind sitting this on-- sharing his wife.

She had been coming around by the idea and was getting more and more turned on by it in their foreplay and Andrew was hopeful that if he could put his thoughts together clearly and explained how much and deep his love for her was and how he would share in her satisfaction as much as she would experience that maybe it would be the final push she needed. Little did he know, she had already got the push she needed on a little island community in Ohio and was continuing trying out this new lifestyle in her old home town. With that information not known to him, he put in the work and wrote from his heart, with his best argumentative and persuasive pitch to convince the love of his life to take the step along this path.

My Sweetest J,

Words can't express how truly and deeply I love you. The connection I feel to you is stronger than any I have ever known before and you will always be my first priority and I want nothing but the best for you. I feel our connection is so strong that there is nothing that can come between us that we can't work through or make work.

When people talk about priorities and deal breakers in relationships, I firmly feel that I have none, and I am yours as long as you will have me.

Respect, honesty, communication, boundaries, loyalty, kindness, and trust- I know our connection and the pleasure I feel from you being happy and experiencing bliss would negate any temporarily hurt feelings I may have over something.

If you did something disrespectful towards me- I may even find the power play hot.

If you lied to me or had a communication breakdown with me- I know between your bad poker face and my detective like mind it wouldn't stay hidden for long and the naughtiness would also be arousing.

As far as I'm concerned, there are no boundaries, and therefore no way you can step outside of them.

Loyalty is such a gross term and the only person you should be loyal to is yourself and being true to your wants and desires.

Again, I would find it kinky and arousing if you were to treat me mean. Especially knowing you and that you don't have a mean bone in your body, it would be the easiest thing to compartmentalize that any act of you being unkind is in the moment and done either in service to you fulfilling your needs or unintentionally.

Lastly, trust is the firm belief in the reliability, truth, ability, or strength of someone or something. The only thing I need to trust in you is that you will live a full and happy life that you do not deprive yourself of the things you want and crave in life. If I knew that you had deprived yourself for something on my account, this would make me feel that I did not inspire enough trust for you to know that and that I will have let you down in that aspect.

Please believe, I wholeheartedly believe these things and to me, there is no line you can cross to make me feel unloved by you.

I have gone on now describing how you can't be out of line with me, it is a good time to explain more of what appeals to me about seeing you take the step into your sexual independence.

To a degree there is a selfish component on my part. The concept of "compersion" is the opposite of jealousy. So where some people may feel possessive or jealous over a partner taking a new lover, I find the idea rewarding for myself knowing that you would be experiencing joy from the experience. To quote Pitbull, "I get off watching you get off."

Whether you are getting off fucking me, your wand, a toy, or our fucking machine, you know I find enjoyment in all of these. You know from the few times I've stumbled on you having the rare solo session I've had to have my own due to how aroused your arousal makes me.

Bouncing off this direction, for me, an orgasm is an orgasm, while great and the release I savor, mine always hit roughly the same way and intensity. It does not matter if it is with my hand, a toy, your mouth, your hand, your luscious tits, your sweet ass, or your juicy pussy, the mechanical eruption and euphoria that gets triggered is roughly the same, the thing that affects my enjoyment of it the most and what differentiates the experiences comes from my biggest sexual organ- my brain. How into the experience I got, was there something to this session that made it particularly steamy, was there extra stimulation in someway that triggered my brain to hit the endorphins extra hard? With you as my living goddess and any chance to see pleasure on your face is how I elevate my experience.

Your experience is admittedly and rightfully different. While your brain still plays a large role in your ultimate arousal, as you have said-each toy and each session hits differently. Our first vibrator we got from Spencer's produced great orgasms for you then, but compared to the ones you experience now from your wand, or the Shane Diesel dildo, or your fucking machine, they all hit different and produce much more substantial experiences for you. You insist that nothing compares to a real cock though, and I can respect that, and what leads me to want you to experience more of them! I love seeing that moment of euphoria you have from cumming hard on a new toy, and knowing that each new and different cock you might experience would provide you with new sensations and a new orgasm appeals to me so hard and is something I long for you to experience.

I know how amazing and stunning you are and you are the sexiest creature on this planet. I get immense satisfaction knowing how many men agree and lost after you and would happily ravage your body if given the chance. On top of the pride I would feel, I believe you would feel the boost in your confidence and become an even more empowered woman!

I think this empowering will lead to you connecting more to your sexual self and I think, again to my benefit, would lead to more sex between us. Honestly at this time I am visualizing that I get to perform the act of reclaiming you after you let someone show you a night of fun, and the whole while you breath in my ear what he did to you and how much you enjoyed it, and it is making me hard.

I think I have put my rambling thoughts into words well enough here for the moment and I hope you believe and trust in me that I meant every word of this and I am your number one fan and want to see you happy with everything you experience.

Love, A

With that he saved his note and sent it to her gmail and texted her to look in her email folder when she got the chance and that he loved her. Little did he know that she was already taking him up on his proposed lifestyle without reading his argument, and at that moment would be experiencing one of these new joys.