A letter from my wife

Story Info
My wife writes a letter about an incident in our marriage.
5.9k words
3.78
18.1k
32
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A letter from my wife.

Writers Note: This story is from my wife's point of view. Luisa and I and a group of our married friends got together at a BBQ. As a fun exercise, the wives all agreed to write a letter saying why they wanted to stay married to their husbands. They also agreed to write about a circumstance where their marriage could have ended.

In this letter, the wives agreed to be honest, even if it hurt the husband's feelings. So, the letter that follows is the letter my wife wrote. I will not tell you it's true because no one believes any "true" stories on this site are real. I will only say thank you to my wife for putting up with me.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

To whom it may concern,

My name is Luisa Alonso Smith. My husband is Gary Smith. We have been married for 6 years and boyfriend and girlfriend for one year before that. Gary is the love of my life and my best friend. He is also a kind, loving, and a tender man. He is also the most frustrating man I know.

Okay, just so you know we met about seven years ago. I was twenty when we met and he was forty. Yes, there is an age difference. Does it matter to me? To my family? To our friends? No, it doesn't.

Gary is a very serious and thoughtful man. He never does anything without thinking about it first. He looks at least ten years younger than his real age. His job in a warehouse keeps him fit and toned and we both work out at the local gym.

Gary loves seeing me in my leggings and crop top. It's also true that many other men love seeing me in my leggings and crop top but they are not important. They can look all they want. Only my husband gets to see what is underneath.

I know Gary writes stories on this website. I occasionally read a story of his now and again, and yes, I read other stories by other writers. I know he uses me for his female characters. It's flattering to know that even in his fantasy stories he loves me and desires me. It is equally good to know he only desires me and no one else.

For the record, my feelings are the same as his, I do not need or want anyone else.

Gary often describes himself in his stories as strong with broad shoulders, trust me, he is certainly well-built. I love how his 6ft tall broad-shouldered frame engulfs my 5ft 5 inch frame when he hugs me.

It is very nice to feel loved and cared for. There is nothing better than having Gary's arms wrapped around me. I love feeling his strength and hard body.

In our time together I have rarely heard him raise his voice or use bad language. I am Mexican and I have the Latin temperament. Honestly, it's me who gets upset and shouts at him or anyone else who annoys me. It's me that gets frustrated when he doesn't react like he should.

His response to my anger and sometimes outrage is to calmly diffuse the situation. Sometimes he can be so reasonable and calm that it makes me even more upset.

Normally if he can't calm me down with his words he will just hug me until I relax. Trust me, there is nothing better than a cool-headed husband. I know some people accuse him of being unemotional, but I know under that tough exterior there is a man who is kind and loving.

He knows me well and he knows how to reassure me and he is good at calming me down. His words are always reassuring, and often after we both calm down it leads to great make-up sex.

Not that it's anyone's business, but we make love every night. Gary gets very hot and turned on just looking at my arse and my breasts annd for a middle-aged man, he has a lot of stamina.

Once again, not that it matters, but I love his medium-sized cock. It fits me perfectly. Our favourite position, when making love, is definitely cowgirl.

There is nothing better than me riding his cock as we kiss, our lips locked together. Gary is a very passionate kisser and he makes love to me just as passionately.

The annoying part of Gary is when he is too thoughtful and too serious. Other people misunderstand his seriousness. Other people find it hard to read him. But I am very good at reading him. Yes I love him, I love everything about him.

You could say I love his dark mysterious character as much as his passionate loving side, and there is nothing I won't do for him.

Over the years, I have grown to love him more every day and I know him like no one else could or does. I really do love him with all my heart and I do everything in my power to make him smile and keep him happy.

Just in case anyone wants to know, I get hit on every single day. It doesn't matter where I am or what I am doing. It doesn't help that I could be Ariana Grande's sister. Yes, I look good, and yes I wear clothes that show off my figure, why the hell not?

If a man or woman wants to look at my arse or legs or my cleavage, I really do not care. Do I encourage anyone to linger when they look at me? No, I don't!

Would I ever encourage anyone to touch me? Or flirt with me? No, I wouldn't. Gary is the only person who touches me. And he is the only man that "flirts" with me. That's the rule of our marriage.

There will be people, particularly "hotwives" and "cucks" and "swingers" who will disagree. No Gary does not beat everyone to a pulp if they touch me. But, he does discourage any man who tries anything with me.

From a young age my parents instilled in me the rights and wrongs of marriage. One very important rule is to never disrespect the man I love. Secondly, never let an argument fester. If Gary has a problem with something I have done or said, then I encourage him to tell me what I have done.

And that goes for Gary. He is willing to hear my point of view. So, if I feel he has done something wrong, I tell him and we work it out. The other very important rule is never go to sleep angry. It doesn't matter what the circumstances are or where we are, we get things settled before we go to sleep. Even if it means staying up all night.

I have it on very good authority that Gary, in terms of looks and intelligence, is a catch. His job as a warehouse shift supervisor brings him into contact with all the attractive women who work with him. Many of the women who work there often tell me I'm a lucky woman. They also tell me he never responds to any flirting, even though some admit they have tried in the past.

At his works parties, we women often discuss our husbands and boyfriends and almost every woman I talk to tells me Gary is a "safe" husband. Yes he talks to women, but that's it, nothing else happens. I am the same. I am a "safe" wife. I do not respond to any attempts to flirt with me. Yes I will laugh and joke, but any hint of sexual flirting, I shut them down.

Gary tells me about the females at work, and he is honest with me that yes he gets hit on. But it never goes any further. I trust him completely and he trusts me. I also tell Gary everything. There are no secrets between us.

His money is good enough to keep us in the lifestyle we want but, I like working as a PA and I am good at it. I organise my husband much like my female boss at work.

My boss Catherine, is a middle-aged good-looking, married woman. We get on well and she has met Gary on many occasions. Gary and her husband, Richard also get on well.

Gary and Richard have often gone out to the pub while Catherine and I went out with friends from work or we went shopping, just us ladies.

Just to clarify, I work as a PA for a female CEO of a medical company. I like my job and it pays well. We live in a two-bedroom, semi-detached house near Oxford, in England.

We don't have any children. Gary's family has enough nieces and nephews and great nephews and great nieces to satisfy our craving for the younger generation.

We often babysit for our families. Even if we never have children, we love looking after them. But sometimes, it's good to pass them back to their families.

So, to sum up, my marriage to Gary is perfect, well nearly perfect. Well okay, it's not perfect. But is a marriage ever perfect?

Anyway, what I wrote before was me telling the world about my life and our marriage. I will now tell the world about how I almost fucked up my life and my marriage by not concentrating on my surroundings.

Cancun, Mexico, my home country.

(My past life in Mexico)

The beaches are beautiful. The resort is beautiful. The people in the resort are beautiful, the place is Cancun I know this resort well, I grew up here.

My first job was as a waitress working in one of the bars in the resort. No, it wasn't a strip joint, at least not like some of them. But, it was one of those bars where the waitresses wore tiny shorts and thin strappy t-shirts.

Yes both of them got me noticed. I have always been looked at, and, without boasting too much, I know I am a beautiful woman. Every man or woman I have ever known looks at me and they see a beautiful woman.

Do I use that as an advantage? No, I don't. If people can't see past my outer shell, then they are not my friends. Everything I have every done is through hard work and using my brain.

Before I met Gary, I only had one steady boyfriend, Carlos. He was and probably still is tall, dark and handsome. We were in senior school when we first started dating. He was charming and cute and he treated me like a queen, at first.

But the trouble is after a year he became an arsehole. He started treating me like shit and I learned later he cheated on me several times. The last straw was when my loving boyfriend wanted to "share" me with his friends.

He apparently was going to get me drunk and take me back to his apartment for a party, I was the prize for his friends.

One of his friends grew a conscience and told me about my boyfriend's plans. I left work early and packed up my stuff and moved out of the apartment we were staying in. I didn't look back.

I was young and resilient. I got over the shock of my arsehole ex-boyfriend trying to pimp me out. It was at that point I knew I had to get away from here. I had enough savings and with my parent's help, I paid for a trip to England.

I planned on getting a visa and hopefully enrolling in a university or college and learning how to be a secretary.

Well I did get a visa and I did enrol, in a university and in that university, I met a tall broad-shouldered middle-aged man named Gary Smith.

The moment we met I knew he was the one for me. Anyway, the short version of our romance is that I bombarded him with love and affection, and yes I seduced him. I asked him for a "Proper date" two weeks after meeting him. Yes I asked him out, and yes, he accepted and honestly, he didn't stand a chance.

I found out he was a mature student learning about engineering. Gary was and still is a very serious man. But over time I have been able to make him smile and laugh.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

So now we come to the point where I tell you how I almost fucked it all up.

Gary and I wanted to go back to my country and have a relaxing holiday. So, three years into our marriage, we booked a week in Cancun. I packed my bikini, well several of them and we set off.

Gary doesn't really like beach holidays, but he doesn't mind lounging around a pool for a day or two, but after that he would prefer to be out doing things.

So we booked an apartment in the resort near the pool. The beach was only a few metres away. The nightclubs and bars were also a few metres away. Shops were within walking distance and there was a marina with yachts where we could hire yachts or a boat, along the road.

So, Gary packed his shorts and t-shirts and I packed my summer dresses and shorts and t-shirts. We intended to spend a week on holiday. We flew in on Saturday and planned on leaving the following Saturday.

I won't go into too much detail about the airport and the flight and the taxi, except to say the taxi driver couldn't take his eyes off my breasts. He probably would have said something, but Gary's expression convinced him to keep quiet.

We got to the resort and without too much delay got our bags and soon found our apartment. It was on the second floor. It had a great view of the pool and the beach was a stones throw away.

Inside the room was a huge king sized bed. I looked at my husband and he looked at me. Gary then easily picked me up kissed me on the lips.

"Luisa Alonso Smith, I love you forever. Thank you for loving me. Now my love, let's test out that bed." He said he half threw me on to the bed.

Our clothes seemed to melt away as we kissed and touched and licked each other, we moved together, one moment I was on top of Gary and rubbing my wet vagina along my husbands very hard cock.

The next moment, Gary was on top of me kissing my neck and chest and taking my nipples into his mouth, his tongue circling my rock hard nipples.

Gary was rubbing his cock up and down my vagina. My juices were flowing out coating his cock. I grabbed his cock and pulled it in all the way. I wrapped my arms and legs around him and urged him to "fuck me hard Gary. Fuck me, you know I can take it. Yes my love, it feels so good, yes my love, yes."

I was babbling incoherent words. I must have climaxed 3 times, Gary climaxed with a deep growl, I felt his cum hit my vagina, it triggered another small but satisfying climax.

Gary always knows how to make me cum and give me pleasure and he always made sure I was very satisfied. Yes, I was very satisfied. In the afterglow, we hugged and kissed and luxuriated in being with each other.

The following day, we woke up and shared a shower. We then got dressed.I wore a strappy top and shorts and sandals. Gary, as normal, wore a work black t-shirt, black shorts and black converse trainers. Gary's wardrobe is black, I mean everything he wears is black. Even his boxer shorts and socks are black.

It's a throw back to his "goth" days, but its okay, black suits him and I have admit a lot of my clothes are black too.

So, hand in hand, we walked around the resort taking in the sites. We walked into a couple of bars and had a couple of drinks. In one particular bar that I knew from a few years ago, we stopped for lunch. I was aware, as was Gary, of the looks I was getting, a beautiful Mexican woman walking around a tourist resort is unusual.

Such resorts, as the one we were staying in, are generally for rich foreign tourists, and yes, by the look of them, quite a few of these "rich" tourists are here for sea, sand and sex, well mostly sex.

It does help having Gary with me. Having a tall, broad shouldered, slightly intimidating English man walking around with me does help. It keeps the locals and tourists at bay.

As the evening set and the bars got louder and people got more drunk, the atmosphere changed. More than once Gary had to step in and persuade a drunk tourist I was not a local looking for a good time.

Eventually, at around 10pm, we headed back to the resort. We were both were tired and a little drunk from the beers and the walking around. We both undressed and naked we slept.

The next morning I persuaded Gary to spend a day by the pool. Gary can normally tolerate one day of lounging around but the next day he will want to be up and doing stuff.

So the next day, after our shower, I got dressed in one of my black bikinis. It's just a normal sized bikini, I do not understand these women that wear these micro bikinis that just about cover your nipples and vagina.

Gary as always wore his swimming shorts, black of course. But, for a man his age, he still turns heads. He does not have the middle-aged stomach some men have.

Anyway, the day went well and Gary got quite a lot of thumbs up from various men around the pool. We went swimming in the pool and occasionally a man and sometimes even one of the women would try to engage with me.

Several young men offered to help with applying sun cream but I told them my husband was happy to do that. Gary actually stood up and almost growled at one young skinny man. He took one look at Gary and backed away. Soon every young man got the message, I was off limits.

When the sun started to go down, we packed up our stuff and went upstairs to our apartment. We got inside and then threw ourselves on the bed and made passionate love.

The next morning we went scuba diving. We had a great time swimming in the ocean and fooling around at the bottom of the sea. After an hour or so, we came up for air and found a beach to lay on. We both took off our wet suits and made love on the sand.

The next day we explored the older part of the city and I took Gary around where I used to live. My parents had died a couple of years ago so I had no other family here.

It was interesting to see that nothing really had changed. The bar I used to work in was still there and it seemed busy.

No we didn't go in. Gary knows all about my history and he honestly doesn't care about it. However it is something I want to forget. So we moved on to other parts of the city.

After walking around all day we just went back to the apartment made gentle loving sex and slept.

The next morning, when I woke up, I noticed someone had put a leaflet under our door. It was advertising a night club, that was next door to our apartment complex.

When Gary woke up I showed him the leaflet.

"Gary, its our last night, can you take me dancing?" I was just wearing my lace bra and lace knickers set at the time. I think Gary was a little distracted.

He smiled and said, "Luisa, you know I can't dance, but it is our last night and no one we know is here to see how bad I dance. So yes, let's have some fun."

I ran to him and hugged and kissed him. We had breakfast and then went down by pool. All the men in the area had got the message and stayed away from me.

Except one middle aged man who kept starring at me. Eventually he came towards us and ignoring Gary started to introduce himself to me.

"I don't care who you are or what you're name is, I am here with my husband to rest and relax and enjoy the sun. I am not interested in anything you have to offer, so do not waste your time." I said to him before he even started to talk.

"You heard my wife, she is not interested in anything you have to offer, so please leave." Gary said as he sat up looking at the man.

Just for a moment it looked like he was going to say something. Gary stood up. The older man was about 3 inches shorter than Gary, and while Gary was all muscle, the older man was soft and flabby. He backed away with a slightly angry expression.

He eventually went back to his sunbed where he had an angry discussion with two of his similar aged friends.

Gary sat down and smiled at me, "Luisa, you sure know how to talk to these creeps."

"Well my love, it's better to nip these conversations in the bud. Anyway you know I am not interested anyone else."

Gary stood up and leaned over me and kissed me softly on the lips. I reached up and pulled him down, we were soon kissing with passion. Our tongues in each others mouth, I felt Gary's fingers stroking the sides of my breasts. I reached down and found his cock through his shorts.

We both broke the kiss and looked at each other, we both stood up and without saying anything we picked up our towels and our other stuff and walked quickly around the pool. It just so happened we walked past the older man and his friends.

"Hey old man, why don't you share your young wife with us, we will pay you well for the privilege." The older man said loudly.

Gary and I stopped. Gary then walked up to the older man grabbed his arm pulled him up from his sunbed and punched him in the stomach, not very hard but it was enough to wind the man. He then grabbed the man's speedos and yanked them off. The man's shrivelled up cock was truly pathetic.

Gary then picked the man up and dumped him in the pool in the shallow end,which was only a metre deep so there was very little chance of him drowning.

12