A Life-Changing Business Trip Pt. 03

Story Info
Jeb takes over.
4.1k words
4.8
2.5k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeb left our room after Annie and I ravished his super-pumped muscular body. The last thing he told us was that he looked forward to returning in the morning.

After he left we looked at each other in wonderment at what just happened and how we both uncontrollably worshipped him. In all our time together, we never had anywhere near that kind of lust and never been so thoroughly turned on and satisfied.

After what happened, I looked at Annie in a totally different way. I'd never been so excited about her and realized I wanted her in my life no matter what. She understood my attraction to Jeb and more importantly, got off watching me service his massive muscled-up body and giant cock.

She herself loved worshipping Jeb in a profound and animalistic way. His supermasculinity and my sexual submissiveness towards him triggered in her a new level of arousal that fueled supper-sexual urges she never thought possible.

I went to Annie and we embarrassed lovingly, our naked bodies still permeated with Jeb's scent. We kissed with more passion than ever. She smelled like Jeb's body, especially his giant cock and balls. I knew I did too, probably more so, and the smell of cum was also predominant. Her body was moistened by Jeb's manly sweat and oily skin, and so was mine. As we kissed and enjoyed each other, she said...

"My god, I've never been so turned on in my whole life. You were so sexy with Jeb.... So, you must know that I think you're incredibly well built, but Jeb's muscled-up body is so overwhelmingly enormous."

"I understand Annie... Jeb is so powerfully built and I can't get enough of that."

"And Bill, you must know that I think your cock is so very big and thick, but oh my god....Jeb's?"

"Annie, I know, it's just so fucking enormous! Jeb carefully tempted me, leading me to what he knew was inevitable. He knew something I didn't... That I would eventually service him over and over. I lost control when he showed it to me. I just gave in and sucked him off. It changed me forever."

I noticed how big and hard my cock got while confiding with Annie, and she was getting a little red from her own sexual excitement...

"Bill, I can't wait for Jeb to come to us tomorrow morning. When do you think he will get here?"

"My guess is that he will lift weights real hard right before he comes to us. I think he will probably be here by 9:00 am. Jeb is most potent in the morning and he always wants to take advantage of it.... Annie, knowing Jeb, I bet he didn't shower and his manly scent will be even more potent tomorrow."

"Well, that could be something else. Just imagine how much of that super-manly muscleman stink he will share with us. Bill, you must really love that, don't you? Just like you love all those big pumped-up veiny muscles!"

"I do. I love it. Jeb will overwhelm us with his extreme and overpowering masculinity.... Annie, I noticed you were also drawn to it too. You got into such a sexual trance-like state. Remember?"

"Bill, you should talk! You literally can't get enough of is manliness. You lost it when you worshipped those massive sperm-filled balls, right?"

"Annie, that's what happens. They're so fucking big, so heavy, so musky and so tasty. Once I start working on them I get into such a slutty state of mind. He literally has to pull me off of them when he's ready to unload."

"You know what? You're definitely in love with Jeb, and I certainly get it now. Jeb doesn't seem like the type to express his love verbally, but that doesn't necessarily mean he does not, or will not, eventually fall in love with you."

As we talked more openly and honestly than ever before, she lovingly rubbed my big muscular body and intermittently moaned to express her attraction to it. I even flexed for her, which elicited louder moans and even some sexy whimpers. It felt incredible. My own manly nature engulfed me, and I said...

"You make me feel like such a big muscleman and I promise that I will get even bigger for you."

She was feeling up my flexed muscles and moaning louder, then I added...

"Annie, I love doing him when I know you're watching, and encouraging me like you do. I also love to watch you on Jeb. You look so sexy worshipping him, tasting him, smelling him, and feeling him up."

"Bill, I want to do all that again tomorrow morning... But look at you, such a big stud now. You know, I've always loved this big thick cock. A couple of times I tried to break free of you, but the guys I dated seemed so small and normal in comparison. I always came back to your big hard cock."

"Wow, I didn't know that! You're making me feel like such a fucking stud."

"You are incredibly manly. I like how your big muscular body and face smell like Jeb's. I like smelling him on you. I also like your own manly smells too. Such a turn-on!"

Annie eventually gave me the best blow job I'd ever had, even from her. Then we made love on the carpet. Annie kept telling me how I turned her on, and how it turned her on to watch me go crazy on Jeb. After making love we talked about Jeb again....

"Bill, do you know you rubbed your ass when you were sucking on Jeb? I could see that he noticed, and it was obvious he felt even more manly as he watched you. What made you do that?"

"It was involuntary... The urge was so powerful."

"What if he wants to fuck you? He would blow you so open."

"I know, but I couldn't stop myself. Frankly, I'm not sure what to do. He's really getting to me now."

"Bill, I want to watch him fuck you. Can you imagine that? Oh my god!"

"Honestly, when I rubbed my ass for him I felt such tingling sensations and that made me fantasize about Jeb mounting me. I guess I wanted Jeb to watch me, and I wanted you to watch me too. It felt so sexy. I can only imagine the ramifications."

Annie kissed me on the cheek, sniffing Jeb's overpowering big ball scent, and then passionately whispered in my ear....

"I think he's going to mount you tomorrow morning. Mmmmmmmmmmmm, he's going to break you down and drill you out so fucking good."

As she nuzzled up to me she started rubbing herself and kept murmuring...

"His cock is so very big. You must want it. So big. So hard... And your hole is so little and so fucking tight."

She tensed up as she orgasmed, and yelled...

"I can't wait for Jeb tomorrow morning!"

We showered together, giggling about what had transpired, enjoying and appreciating each other like never before. It was late, but before we fell asleep she whispered...

"I love you very much. I didn't know how much til now."

The next morning I felt Jeb's big hand on my shoulder as I was still in a deep sleep. I glanced at the clock and it was already 9:00 am. Annie was still sleeping. I was on my side spooning Annie. Jeb rolled me over to show off his pumped-up muscle body for me. There he was, still pretty sweaty from the hard workout, incredibly pumped up with big veins all over, and his cock was already supper hard and looking bigger than ever. He flexed and I started to melt. He obviously turned the heater on so it was toasty warm. I could smell him and as expected it was more intense than ever. Then as he reached down to help me off the bed, he whispered...

"Here, let's go over to the other side where Annie is facing. I want her to wake up watching you suck me off."

He helped lift me off the bed. We immediately hugged. He felt absolutely amazing being so pumped up and smelly. His intense oily and sweaty coating started getting all over my own muscled-up body. I sniffed him across his big chest because I knew he loved watching me do that to him. My big cock was rubbing up against his massive cock. He picked me up and carried me to Annie's side of the bed. She was still fast asleep.

Jeb positioned us adjacent and sideways to the bed. He pushed me down on my knees to empathize that he was the bigger stud. My head and Jeb's giant cock were only about two feet from Annie's face as she slept on her side. I went to work on Jeb's monster cock. The only sound being made was sucking and slurping noises. My god, his cock and balls were smellier, muskier, and tastier than I ever experienced. No doubt that Jeb was excited to be with both of us and wanted to make a powerful impression.

Annie started to move. Then she rubbed her nose with her finger, no doubt triggered by the intense smell of Jeb's giant cock and balls. I was totally losing control and focused on working Jeb. Then I heard Annie say...

"Wow, I can't believe it! Mmmmmmmm, just look at that giant cock... Oh my, Bill, you look so sexy and slutty doing that."

Then I heard Jeb reply....

"That's right, look at that big fucking cock, and look how slutty Bill is. He took to sucking me off faster than most...Only 24 hours."

I loved knowing that Annie was watching me and that she was so turned on. I put on a show for her. Her sexy moaning motivated me to be more passionate. My cock felt so big and hard, but Jeb's was a whole other level of pure size. He pushed me down to his big balls, and I lost myself in them. Then, I heard Annie say...

"Mmmmmmmmm, look at him make love to those super-big balls."

Jeb replied...

"Annie, you must be jealous. Don't worry, you'll get your turn."

"My god, I want that so bad, Jeb."

Then I heard Jeb talking to himself....

"Such a good cock sucker. He loves it. Fuck that's so nice. God, I'm so musky and he can't get enough. I'm gonna mount this stud, and his girlfriend is gonna watch me blow him up."

Without thinking, his words had me rubbing my ass again. I arched my back to signal my desire. Annie really started moaning now. I knew it was going to happen, and I wanted it. I didn't care that he would physically change my ass forever. Working on his big heavy balls completely facilitated my need to be butt fucked.

Annie was now sitting on the side of the bed right next to us. Jeb moved a little closer to her and she immediately started sucking on his big cock while I was locked on his heavy balls. She started moaning uncontrollably as she sucked. Then, Jeb spoke directly to Annie...

"You two are so fucking hot. I'm gonna fuck your muscle boyfriend real good, he'll never be the same. You want that super-big cock you're sucking on so lovingly to penetrate and pound his tight fucking ass, don't you? Say it!"

Annie pulled her mouth off the giant cock, swallowed a gob of precum, and replied...

"Yes, I want you to mount him good. Look at how he's so infatuated with those big heavy balls.... SHOW ME WHAT THIS GIANT FUCKING COCK CAN DO TO MY MAN."

Their sexy exchanges were adding to my out-of-control lust. Annie's sucking sounds drove me crazy with passion. I rubbed my face all over both massive gonads and kissed them passionately. My ass came alive with my touch. I swirled my finger all around it. Fuck, it felt so good. Jeb was grunting and moaning as Annie worked his cock, while I continued to work his big smelly balls.

I could see that Jeb's massive balls were pulling themselves up closer to his crotch and knew he was close. I worked them with my mouth, nose, and face even more diligently. That's when Jeb used his big hand to pull Annie's mouth off his cock head. He raised her up to her feet, and she started worshipping all that giant muscle, then he said...

"Look at your man on those big stinky balls. He can't get enough of that manhood.... I'm gonna breed him while you watch."

"Oh Jeb, I want to watch you fuck him so fucking bad. I mean, look that that dripping giant cock of yours. Look how hard it is. See it pulsing and flopping around so much?"

"Oh yeah, it's super fucking big... I'm gonna mount his ass and blow it open."

Jeb pulled me off his big balls and basically manhandled me. Hell, I'm a fucking big muscular man, but he was so much bigger and stronger. As he manhandled me he was feeling up my muscles. Annie stepped back in amazement as she watched what was unfolding before her eyes. Eventually, Jeb moved me to all fours on the floor next to the bed where Annie now sat and observed. She was even rubbing on her beautiful full breasts.

Then Jeb got on his knees directly behind me. My, was I fully exposed and Jeb angled me so that Annie could see it. I felt Jeb's big strong hands on my muscular ass, rubbing it and spreading my cheeks to expose my hole. It was so sensitive that I could even feel the air movement. It felt so good that I arched my back and then Jeb started slapping my cheeks, both sides. It stung, but I loved it. At that point, I heard Annie say...

"My man is showing off his body. Look how muscular he looks on all fours, and look how fucking tight and sexy his ass looks."

"Fuck-n-a, it won't be tight much longer. I love blowing out tight little assholes... But look, he wants it."

I did want it. As I arched my muscular butt I slightly rotated my ass and puckered my tight little hole for him (and her too.) I guess after working those massive and robustly scented gonads I lost any inhibition about exhibiting my ass for both Jeb and Annie.

Jeb started stroking his big thick cock shaft on the outside of my virgin hole using purposeful pumping back and forth across it. He was now stretching open my checks with his big muscular hands full force. My hole was prominently accessible and opened up more and more from forcing apart my protective muscular cheeks using both powerful hands, and from running the full length of his super-thick cock shaft across it.

He was stroking so methodically and diligently that the giant rock-hard shaft was generating friction on my asshole. I loved how that felt and could actually sense it instinctively opening up even more than before. Not only that, my own oversized cock was like a steel pole.

At that point, I noticed his giant shaft was getting lubricated with something. The lubricant made it easily slide on my asshole. I quickly understood that my hole was juicing up with its natural lubricant. My hole could be stimulated to such an extent that it could open and lube itself.

I realized that men accepting cock in their asses was an evolutionary reality and that they were capable of lubing themselves when experiencing powerful stimulation with a big hard cock. Jeb was so enormous that my response was exaggerated. Jeb knew this through his experience breaking in men, and that's why he was intent on rubbing his cock shaft back and forth across my asshole so much.

Annie was loving what she was witnessing. The combination of her moaning and Jeb's deep manly grunting was hypnotic in an aphrodisiatic nature. The feel of Jeb's super girthy shaft sliding back and forth across my asshole and inner cheeks was so stimulating that I thought it might make me cum. It was inevitable that Jeb would try to mount me at any moment.

Then, I could tell Jeb's giant shaft was somewhat catching the rim of my hole on both his up-stroke and down-stroke, forcing it to open further. The giant cock was pushing into my parted cheeks and exposed asshole more and more powerfully as he felt my ass distort and open. No question, he was purposely transitioning my primary sexual stimulation from my cock to my ass, as he said...

"Look at his muscular and ripped-up butt, Annie. Your man is really built. I love working with big muscular men like this. See, your man likes it too."

"Oh Jeb, I've always got off on his big muscular body, and look how big and hard his cock is.... But oh my god, look at you, so fucking muscled up, and that giant cock of yours is the sexiest thing I've ever seen."

"Tell me more, Annie."

"Mmmmmmmmm, I want you to mount my man now. Can I worship your big muscles while you do him? You smell like such a stud."

Jeb moved back and pushed down the monster cock so that the mushroom head was touching my now ultra-sensitive hole. Simultaneously, Annie got up off the bed, went to Jeb, and began feeling up the giant slabs of sweaty and stinky muscle. She was all over him, and kept repeating...

"So much heavy fucking muscle.... You smell so strong. Mmmmmmmm, take my man now."

Jeb then started trying to force the monster cock into me. I pulled back several times in distress from the tremendous pressure I felt on my ass. However, using the powerful grip he had on my hips, he muscled me back in place every time. Annie continued her out-of-control muscle worship while glancing down at the mounting process unfolding before her, then said...

"It's way too fucking big and Bill can't deal with it. Look at his asshole already swelling up and breaking down."

"Annie, I know what I'm doing. This is all part of the process... It takes work and persistence, and it will eventually give way. Just wait and see."

"But Jeb, it's way too big. Look at it."

"Annie, now I want you to say you want me to penetrate and pump your man. Say it and mean it."

"Oh Jeb, look at this body of yours. It's the most manly thing I've ever experienced.... Yes, penetrate and pump out Bill's ass for me."

Jeb, being so spurred on by Annie, got serious about penetration. His grip on my hips was stronger now and I literally couldn't move my ass. I felt like a sitting duck as tremendous pressure was being applied by the giant cock. Then, the giant cock generated pressure and sheer force was too much and he breached my asshole. We all heard it pop, Annie shrieked, and Jeb yelled out...

"Fuck-n-a, that's what I mean."

I was almost unconscious from pain and high pressure in my ass. I realized I was moaning uncontrollably over and over again. Jeb knew to pause at this critical phase or he would rupture my asshole. I noticed my moaning was subsiding, and that's when Jeb slowly and carefully began to pump more giant cock into me. I quickly learned that my moaning frequency and volume would signal Jeb as to how much cock to pump into me. I could tell Annie was starting to panic at what she saw, and then yelled...

"You are gonna hurt him so badly. Look how swollen and distorted it is. Please don't destroy Bill."

"Hey, I know what I'm doing, Annie. Just let me do my thing and you keep feeling up my big fucking muscled-up body."

She seemed to relax and trust Jeb's judgment, and that made me relax a little more too. I could hear her moaning again, and she said...

"My god Jeb, look at your giant muscles... They're getting pumped up and even bigger. You're getting so sweaty and manly scented. Mmmmmmmmmmm, I love this."

I seemed to have lost track of time, but when I recalibrated my senses I realized Jeb's giant cock was pumping me out and his big heavy balls were slapping into and bouncing off me. Annie was impressed and excited at what she was witnessing, and she expressed it...

"This is surreal. How can he take that much giant cock? Wow, is his ass lubing it up? Is that white gel from his ass? Oh my!"

"Fuck yes, it is! They always make ass lube when taking this big fucking cock. Watch me work him now."

Jeb was pumping my ass all out now. He grunted every time his big balls bounded off the back of my upper thighs. Annie was moaning as she continued to feel up his enormous muscles. Then I heard Jeb give her instructions...

"Here, let me flex for you while you rub me down. Check out this massive size."

"I love this giant muscled-up body. Look at you sweating. You stink, but I like it.... Work my man good."

Then, unexpectedly, he inquired of Annie...

"Notice your man's cock is pretty fucking big. You want to suck on it while I finish him off?"

"Oh yeah, it looks so hard, and it's leaking all over so much."

"That's because this giant fucking cock is crushing his prostate gland to pieces. You better get on that cock."

The next thing I knew Annie was positioned underneath me and sucking my big cock with passion. Her head was getting jolted around every time Jeb plowed into my ass but she seemed to like it. I'd never felt such pleasure. My ass was being blown out while my cock was being serviced by Annie's full lips and big mouth.

12