A Life of Service Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lost in thought, I almost ended up cutting my own finger. I managed to stop it from happening, though, but I had to take a break before proceeding again. Before I knew it, an hour has passed.

Eduardo left his station, everything seemingly in order.

"Alright, crew. You know the drill, I'm off for lunch. Can everyone handle themselves here?"

"Yes, chef!" was the collective answer.

Eduardo tapped my shoulder, then went out of the kitchen. I looked around, and got back to work. I was almost finished with the lettuce, and took the initiative to grate the cheese as well.

"Uh.. hey, Stacy, I'm almost done with the lettuce. Do you think I should get to work on grating the cheese?"

"Oh, actually, Eddie said that the cheese was bad. I'm not sure. You should go ask him."

"Where does he usually have his lunch?"

"In the back. He doesn't usually like it when people interrupt his lunches, but I think you'll be okay. Maybe he'll spare the fresh meat." she said, with a wink.

I cleaned my hands and rubbed the sweat off my forehead with a towel. Then I made my way to the back door. The door opens up to an empty alley, where the supplies truck usually comes in to drop off the goods.

When I walked out the door, I couldn't believe what I was seeing at first. It was Eduardo, but he had his pants down, shirt slightly up, and he was balls deep in Joe's ass. Joe was in a similarly clothed condition.

Joe was hunched against the wall, with both his hands holding him against it. Eduardo's hands were on Joe's waist, occasionally spanking his boss' ass. I could hear the sound of flesh pounding against flesh, and subdued grunts coming from both men.

Eduardo looked back to see me, now in a state of confusion. He just smiled, and kept on pounding. I got real hard real fast. My breathing picked up, and before I knew it, my hand started rubbing my crotch.

I put it in my hands, and started stroking lightly with my fingers. I walked closer and closer to them, occasionally looking out for anyone. Is this a regular thing between them? Guess there's more than just his love of burgers that keeps Joe very happy about this place.

Joe looked right at me, and smiled.

"Oh, yeah, keep pounding baby."

"Fuck yeah, I love your ass."

Eduardo spanked his boss again, which elicited a moan from the big white bear. Joe was actually hairless, save for his chest. I don't know whether that's biology, or because he shaves. But it makes his big rotund buns look magnificently delicious.

"Oh, fuck yeah, baby. Baby, I'm gonna cum!"

"Fuck yeah, cum inside me!"

Eduardo put one hand on Joe's shoulder, closed his eyes, and cocked his head back. His rhythm changed from that of a steady and quick one, to less frequent but harder, more brutal charges. As he visibly held his breath, I knew that was it.

"Ahh! Ahh! Ohh fuck yeah!"

"Yeah, that's right, fill me up, baby!"

"Ooh, ooh, ohh yeah."

He calmed down, and stayed inside for a good 10 seconds. Then, he pulled his meat pounder out from Joe's hole. It was about the same size as mine, maybe slightly longer but definitely thinner.

"Alright, now's your turn. Chef's orders, pretty boy."

I asked no questions and didn't hesitate for a second. I had done this before, and have been waiting on the chance to do it again. I'm not about to pass it off.

I spat on my member twice to lube it slightly, but Eduardo's cum made good work of lubricating Joe's hole and insides.

"Alright, here goes."

I aimed my throbbing cock in its veiny glory into Joe's hole. Already loose from Eduardo's pounding, it went in without a hitch. It did, however, earned a moan from Joe's other hole.

I wasted no time, and began pounding away. Eduardo was standing right beside us, jacking his boss-pleaser. With one hand on Joe's shoulder, and another on his waist, I held him steady as we began to establish a rhythm.

"Ahh, yeah. Good boy. Come on, pound it in me!"

I went as Joe ordered. He was deep in pleasure. Eduardo's semen began to drip ever so slightly out of Joe's hole, to the length of my member, my balls, and to the ground.

Joe held his hand to stop me, and moved sideways, positioning his mouth to Eduardo's meat. He opened it, and Eduardo stepped forward to allow it to slide smoothly down Joe's throat. With penetration from both ends, Joe's moans of pleasure are well muffled as his nose lands on Eduardo's happy trail, breathing it in.

"Mmh, mmh, mmh. Mmf fck yhh!"

Eduardo cocked his head back in pleasure.

"Yeah, suck that cock, baby!"

I watched as my 6-incher slide in and out of Joe's ass. I continued to pound, with my thighs slapping against his buns, the sound of skin clapping on skin. Adrenaline coursed through me as we could be spotted by anyone lucky/unlucky enough to find themselves in the alley.

Suddenly, Eduardo's moans grew more intense.

"Ohh. Fuck! Fuck, baby, I'm close! I'm gonna cum again!"

Joe not only intensified his moan, but put his hand around to cup Eduardo's butt cheeks. Then he moved his left middle finger to flirt with the Puerto Rican's hole, and his right hand moved to masturbate his own member.

Then, it came. Eduardo couldn't hold it any longer, and spurted his load down Joe's mouth. Joe himself didn't take too long after to finish himself, his unborn kids shooting to the ground. That did it for me, and with a few thrusts more, I sprayed my load into the vet's anal linings.

We remained still in that position for a good few seconds until Eduardo pulled back away, and pulled his pants up. I did the same, and Eduardo went around to behind Joe's ass. I thought he was about to fuck Joe again, but instead he bent his knees and lowered himself to level his face with Joe's ass.

The sight before me was unbelievable, as Joe farted out my - and whatever's left of Eduardo's - semen, the tan hunk took it all in his mouth. Not a drop wasted, he stood up and faced Joe before they exchanged a filthy hot kiss. If I had any spare cum in me, I would've unloaded again right then and there.

As they cleaned each other up, Joe handed me tissues with which I rubbed off any traces of cum on my penis, my balls, and my underwear.

"Thanks for the time, stud."

Joe patted me twice before going back in. Eduardo went to retrieve his sandwich for lunch, right after he told me not to grate the cheese. I could have a mighty good time here if what happened was an everyday occasion. Maybe I should stick around.

12