A Life Unknown Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edward and I guarded against similar misfortune by paying the crew and his captain well, paying the four trusted associates with Tommy guns even better, and keeping them all hungry for more.

Only two customers were allowed on the ship at any one time and always under the watchful gaze of the Lewis machine gun.

By May the alcohol had sold and after we paid off the Captain we had made a profit of fifty thousand dollars.

Edward came ashore on the New Jersey by fast speedboat at night and I met him at the Waldorf Astoria where we spent several days renewing our acquaintance.

In the meantime, Michael had found more muscle and all of the crew of the SS Glasgow received shore leave in turn before four days later the ship set sail once again. This time the destination was the French island of Saint Pierre and Miquelon located sixteen miles off the coast of Newfoundland in Canada.

From there, Canadian Rye whisky, French Cognac, and Champagne were brought back to Rum Row and sold on at a healthy profit.

By the end of summer, we had been able to charter an old pleasure steamer which was converted to a high-class speakeasy and casino and anchored close to The Glasgow. Michael was also able to find a half dozen attractive hookers whom I personally interviewed and declared suitable. I wanted to be certain that they would attract the kind of clientele I planned to cater to. These young ladies circulated amongst the guests and their various services were discretely offered to gentlemen who were then escorted to one of six comfortable cabins in another private part of the vessel.

I also took an interest in the hiring of suitable people including bar staff, croupiers, pit bosses, and managers for the venture.

I made it my business to stay in the background, dealing with Hans through Edward, or on rare occasions when necessary and Edward was at sea, meeting him in New York. Nobody in our organisation knew of my relationship with Edward and I was determined to keep it that way. Back in Boston, I was Lady Victoria Cameron. My husband Lord Edward Cameron was in England on business.

Nonetheless, I was interested in how our floating gin palace, casino, and whorehouse were operating and in the Spring of the following year, I made a surprise visit. I expected staff to try to steal from me but was determined to make it as difficult as possible. I had made it very clear to the casino staff that I expected our games to be honest and the bar staff had been instructed to serve honest drinks and not to water down the booze. The doxies were allowed to keep one-third of what they earnt after paying back the cost of the expensive finery they were dressed in, and which had been provided for them. They were expected to be clean, and well-presented when mixing with our guests.

***

I arrived early in the morning when the vessel was comparatively quiet but was gratified that the armed guards at the prow and stern and those manning the walkway were both suspicious and alert. At first, I was refused passage on deck but demanded they call the Captain and tell him Mrs Dawson was waiting to come aboard. He appeared shortly and waved the guards away.

"Good morning Captain. I'm sorry to drop in on you unannounced but I didn't want any special arrangements," I said smiling.

He waved my apology away. "We are always happy to see you Mrs Dawson."

"Thank you, Captain Miller. I've had a tiring Journey and I need a cabin to freshen up."

"You can use mine and I'll arrange for a cabin to be prepared for you Mrs Dawson. Please follow me. I can arrange for your luggage to be taken to your cabin when it is ready".

"Very well. Please can you ask the cook to come to your cabin momentarily? It's now eight o'clock. I would like to see the manager with the books at nine-thirty. Please arrange it. And Captain Miller... please do not advertise my presence on board, Do not tell the cook who I am, and speak to the manager discretely. He is to tell nobody I am here. For now, I wish to keep as low a profile as possible."

A short while later and fortified by a good breakfast, I sat drinking a cup of black unsweetened coffee when the manager knocked on the cabin door.

After an hour of examination, I was happy that everything was in order. Our profits were of the order of ten thousand dollars per week and I was rapidly becoming a very rich woman. I did not express my satisfaction. Better to keep my team on their toes for now.

"Thank you," I said. "I shall inspect the bar and casino just before they open this afternoon. Do not forewarn the staff. I wish to see how things operate normally, not as you would like me to believe they do. Following that, at five o'clock this afternoon, I will talk to the girls. Please assemble them in the lounge but do not tell them why."

Later that day I declared myself satisfied and at six o'clock that evening I called the general manager, bar manager, and casino manager to my cabin.

"Thank you, gentlemen. I am sure I have inconvenienced you, but I am pleased that you have done well. I will be giving you each five hundred dollar bonus. I shall be giving each staff member fifty dollars bonus for their efforts in next month's paycheck, and you can thank them on my behalf.

"Lastly I shall be in the bar and casino this evening but wish to remain incognito. Please instruct the staff to treat me as a guest, not their employer. I want to experience things as the customers do. Nobody is to call me Mrs Dawson. Make that quite clear to everybody."

***

That evening, dressed in a long red satin evening gown and dolled up to the nines, I entered the casino. With a glass of champagne in hand, I stood alone and watched the gaming. It was Friday evening, and several hundred people were on board having been ferried from the shore by boat. My girls circulated discretely around the room waiting for a gentleman to approach them for a favour.

As I surveyed the room my eyes were drawn to two men who had just entered the room. They were both wearing perfectly tailored dinner jackets and reeked of money. They were handsome and facially similar, but one was an older man whilst the other was a youth, and I surmised they might be father and son. The father was tall and slim and stood ramrod straight. His hair was a steel grey, and his blue eyes confidently held my gaze as I watched them standing side by side. As I stood, drink in hand, he turned and said something to the young man, and they crossed the room to where I stood.

He held out his hand to me. "Allow me to introduce myself. I am Colonel James Wallace, and this is my son Lionel. We are travelling on my yacht to Miami and pulled alongside a little while back. This vessel has quite a reputation and I thought it wise to check it out. May I buy you a drink Miss...?"

I took his hand and replied. "Just Margaret," I said. "Another glass of champagne would be lovely, thank you."

He turned to his son." Keep the lady company. I'll be right back." Then he turned towards the bar.

Lionel stood nervously by my side. It was now apparent how young he was. Nonetheless, he was extremely handsome. He was well over six feet tall, and his well-tailored jacket accentuated his narrow waist and broad shoulders. His blond hair was cut neatly short, and his eyes were the same ice blue as his father's and peered out of a masculine, smooth, chiselled face with a strong jaw.

He appeared tongue-tied and I tried to put him at his ease by starting the conversation.

"What will you do in Miami?"

"We are meeting my mother and sister. They are travelling there by train, but my father wanted me to accompany him on the yacht. We'll all meet up in Miami and plan to sail to Cuba for a short excursion.... I've not been to a casino before. He says it's time I became a man.....," and he smiled nervously.

We engaged in small talk for another few minutes, although getting Lionel to contribute was a little like drawing teeth, and then Colonel Wallace reappeared. He held a glass of champagne in one hand and two glasses of an amber liquid between the fingers of the other. He handed me the champagne and offered a glass to his son and spoke.

"Single malt. A double... Your first of many."

He turned to me and in way of explanation spoke again. "He was eighteen last week and it's time he became a man," and he looked me directly in the eye.

Suddenly the penny dropped, and I realised why Lionel was so ill at ease. He was a virgin and his father had brought him to the boat for him to lose his virginity with a high-class hooker. More to the point Colonel Wallace had mistaken me for one of my working girls. I was about to explain to him that he was mistaken and offer the services of another lady when the words stuck in my throat. Instead, I smiled sweetly.

"Something can be arranged," I said with a smile.

In the moment before I offered my services, almost simultaneously, I realised several things. Firstly I was as horny as hell. I hadn't had a dick inside of me for what seemed like forever. Edward and I had had no chance to screw for months, and I was tired of using just my fingers. Secondly, Lionel was so handsome, and lastly, the thought of seducing him was so beautiful. It was a chance far too good to miss.

"But first I suggest you enjoy your drinks. We are very discreet here. As you can see there are married ladies present. I will leave you in ten minutes. Twenty minutes later Lionel can come to my cabin. It is back through the door you entered by, and then down the stairway on the left to B corridor. Turn right and my cabin is number twelve halfway down. Lionel can return to your yacht later or meet you here. Your choice."

***

Ten minutes later I returned to my cabin, had a quick shower, and reapplied my makeup, before putting on a nightdress. I sat on the bed and waited until, almost exactly twenty minutes later, there was a tap on the door. I went to the door, beckoned Lionel inside, and looked up and down the empty corridor before shutting and latching the door. Lionel stood in the centre of the cabin, and I turned and kissed him briefly on the lips whereupon he blushed.

"Would you like another drink first?" I asked, and he nodded.

"Yes, please.."

"A small one then," I said." Help to relax you. I'll have another glass of champagne."

He sat in an easy chair facing the bed where I sat, and as he sipped his malt, I softly spoke.

"I have a confession to make. I'm not a hooker like your father assumed. Who I am doesn't matter, but what I want is.... And I do want to sleep with you. You are a very attractive man, and you can be sure that women will be lining up to sleep with you. Furthermore, you are far too handsome to ever pay for sex so there is no charge for fucking me. When you leave this cabin you will be happier and wiser but then so will I."

He was listening intently to what I said. "So what do I call you?"

"Victoria," I said. "But you don't tell your Dad I wasn't a hooker called Margaret. Real gentlemen never kiss and tell.... Ever... Is it a deal?

"Deal," he replied, and he quaffed the rest of his Scotch in a single gulp.

"Now have a shower and come back to me naked. Most ladies prefer their men to smell nice. Particularly if they are planning what I have in mind for you."

I heard the shower running for a few minutes before the bathroom door opened and Lionel entered the room. As requested he was naked. His hair was still damp, and his skin glistened where he had only partially dried himself. He stood self-consciously in front of the bed and watched as I got up from the bed where I had been sitting, pulled my nightdress over my head, and stood naked facing him.

In the Spring of 1921, when this happened, I was thirty-one years old and very beautiful with firm round tits the size of half melons, a flat tummy, a narrow waist, and big round bum cheeks. I was eminently fuckable.

As I looked at Lionel I saw his body was as beautiful with his clothes off as I imagined it would be. His body was well, but not over, muscled. His belly was flat, and his chest was covered with just a little blond down. As he looked across at me and I looked back across at him I could see my body was having the desired effect.

I watched as his penis, which up until seconds ago had hung flaccid between his legs, started to lengthen and grow until a full six inches of erect uncircumcised cock protruded from his blond thatch and stood proudly to attention.

"I suppose that means you approve of what you see," I purred.

He could only croak. "Oh yes. I never thought a woman could be so beautiful."

"You only say that because you want to fuck me I said," jokingly. "Now come and lie on the bed."

We lay side by side and I looked deep into his eyes, and I kissed him. He was very inexperienced, and it was only slowly that I could explore his mouth with my tongue which I gently forced between his lips. Suddenly he got the idea, and he opened his mouth wide, and our tongues flickered and danced. Then as our bodies lay tight to each other I felt his erect member against my belly and my love juices started to flow.

We came up for air and I looked into his eyes and saw his desire.

"We're going to take this very, very slowly. I hope you have the time."

"My father told me to pay you for all night," he replied.

I smiled. "Lucky us. Now lie on your back."

As he lay on his back I lay across him and encouraged him to take my nipples in his mouth. Then I reached down, took his foreskin between my thumb and two fingers, and ever so slowly started to slide the skin back and forth over his penis head, He looked up and moaned quietly.

"Let me show you", I said, as I took his right hand, guided his fingers between my moist crack and against my swollen clitoris, and showed him how to touch me.

His fingers made slow circular movements against my bud as we kissed, and I continued to slowly wank him.

My pleasure built fast, and very soon I approached my first orgasm. As I did, I spread my legs and looked deep into his eyes, and moaned.

"Faster I pleaded. Faster I'm going to come!"

Even In my ecstasy, I knew enough to stop stroking him. His turn(s) would come. Just then it was my pleasure and need that were being stoked, and I continued to plead with him.

"Please! Please.! Please.!"

"Faster! Go faster! Don't stop!"

"I'm going to come! I'm going to come! I'm coming!"

"Ohhhhhhhhhh!"

As I climaxed my thighs and buttocks clenched, my back arched, and I drove my pulsing sex onto his busy fingers. My orgasm was long and hard and when, after maybe thirty seconds, I finally stopped convulsing and lay still, my nipples were taught and erect and I was bathed in sweat.

I turned to face Lionel who continued to watch me with a mixture of fascination and surprise.

"Your turn now," I said, then I turned to kneel beside and facing away from. This would give him the best possible view of both my bum and tits as I worked on him. I was determined that this first sexual experience would be one he would never forget.

I have always wondered why someone as hard and demanding as I am could be so giving and generous in bed. At first, I thought it was pure selfishness. The more turned on the man was, the better he performed. Soon I realised this could not be true since I was genuinely happy to see a man take his pleasure. I now believe bed is a place where you no longer need to be who you are. Maybe that's why so many outwardly powerful men need to have their arses scored by a female dominatrix with a punishment cane and I like to be soft, gentle, and feminine.

I gripped his foreskin with my thumb and fingers and resumed my slow rhythmic stroking. I watched intently as his glans swelled under my touch. Each time he appeared to be close I stopped and pinched the tip before, after a wait of thirty seconds or so, re-starting my slow unvaried attention.

He was moaning almost continuously when I stopped and knelt between his legs facing him. He watched fascinated as I let a long stream of spit dribble out of my mouth onto his mushroom head. Well lubricated, his foreskin slid up and down, but now I retracted it slowly and quickly pulled it back.

His moans and groans grew louder, and I decided it was time to finish him off, but first I had a treat in store, and I took his penis in my mouth and with his foreskin fully retracted swirled my tongue around his glans. I watched him as my head bobbed and my tits bounced, and I gave him his first blowjob. He looked back at me with an expression of need, desire, and profound pleasure.

Finally, It was time. He was pushing his hips towards me in a desire for release when I took him from my mouth, knelt upright, and took his penis in my fist. My hand was a blur when he groaned loudly, his shaft started to pulse in my palm, and a stream of milky white semen erupted from his swollen blue glans, The semen arced into the air and splashed high on his chest, and I continued to jerk him as his penis pulsed once more and a second arc of semen splashed across his belly. By the time I had finished, he had pumped three jets of cum and more was oozing gently from the tip.

I lay next to him and resting on one elbow looked down at him as he lay flat on his back and slowly recovered.

"Don't worry, you'll soon be ready for more. I know I am. I need a good hard fucking."

I saw Lionel's eyes widen momentarily and wondered whether I had shocked or frightened him.

"I didn't mean to shock you Lionel, but where I come from a lot of people believe that ladies don't like sex and that's just not true. Many women can just keep coming and that's something that most men can't do. Women are built to be fucked and enjoy sex. Don't believe anybody that tells you otherwise. If you can give pleasure to a woman with your looks and body you will have anybody you want.

I wanted you to come before you fucked me. I don't want you to come inside of me and thought you might be overexcited your first time." I smiled. "You weren't."

Up until then Lionel hadn't said anything, then he rolled over and kissed me firmly on the lips.

"Thank you Victoria," he said.

We lay and kissed, and I guided his hand back between my legs. This time he didn't need to be shown what to do and very soon my clitoris was slick with my juices, and once again I was squirming and moaning with pleasure. I reached down and his prick was bone hard under my touch, He was ready.

"I want your hard dick in me, Please fuck me. Now.... Do it now."

I spread my legs and he rolled between them. Then I took his prick in my hand and guided him between my cunt lips and he slid easily inside my sopping vagina. He started to move, His thrusts were slow and long at first but then became harder and faster.

My next orgasm came quickly, and I screamed as my perineal muscles spasmed, and my cunt gripped his penis. Lionel didn't stop but continued to pound away at me. My orgasms came in waves as he continued to work on me. They were intense and toe-curling. My cunt and clitoris became the centre of my universe as I screamed in rapture.

Eventually, I could take no more and asked him to pause. When I had recovered I knelt on the bed and offered him the opportunity to fuck me from behind. I felt his thick cock slide into me and as he moved in and out his balls slapped against me. Then I reached down between my legs and started to frig myself as he continued to fuck me deep. Finally, I heard him start to talk.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Ohhh, fuck!"

"Fuuuuuck!"

And I felt him withdraw from inside of me, and a warm sticky fluid sprayed over my lower back and bum crack. As Lionel shot his load, this was too much for me, and with my fingers working hard between my legs I climaxed again.

We slept. When I woke the bedside clock said three am. Lionel had heard me stir and was also awake.