A Lifetime Kink Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PanzerFeck
PanzerFeck
1,543 Followers

She kept confessing these things to him over and over, Lee processed. Telling him about her wild past, and bringing up the not so secret family secrets was one thing. He could deal with those things. His mother lived the kind of twisted adventures that most closet perverts could only dream of.

Stevie had paid dearly for it though, and – or so Lee felt – unfairly, with the loss of his dad, and the loss of her son, temporarily, with the gaining of the absolute wanker that Ray was. Still, just as she admitted, none of those could ever suppress the creature that she was deep down.

Face facts, he told himself. Your mother is reaching out to you, telling you that she has these fantasies, and that they not only involve you. They're almost certainly almost all about you!

The surmounting closeness over the recent months, despite spilling her guts the way she did, and the intimacy within the past week – he had spilled his guts too and it only served to escalate matters in a way he could never have expected.

The truth was all out there, laid out on the table for them both to recognise. She knew that he wanted her in the one way that he shouldn't have. And she was trying to tell him in so many ways, other than directly, that she felt the same.

They wanted each other the same way, and now she was trying to tell him something. Why couldn't she tell him directly, other than for the fear of exploiting him; that which she claimed time and time again?

Lee's own growing boldness, coupled with their growing closeness, and their new liberal attitudes towards life, was playing a huge part. Now his mother had confessed that she watched him masturbate, whilst not only thinking about fucking her, but even calling out her name as he imagined doing so.

What am I doing to her head? That was his main concern as he briskly took in the evening chill. Damn it, he wanted her to stop being hard on herself and to just accept it. This was what they were. Even if nothing happened, and nothing had to happen – they could move on and just let life be what it already was – he would be happy...

But would she, or was she trying to gauge just how serious this was?

6

When he got back home, she was waiting there. Lee asked if Stevie had enjoyed her drive. She told him straight, and with a resigned but hopeful look in her eyes that said maybe, just maybe, they both had a choice.

A choice without necessarily being forced towards one seemingly inevitable conclusion, as fantastical and exciting as it would seem to some!

So long as there was a choice, then whatever happened could at least happen as the result of a conscious decision.

'I don't think I'm ever going to have a clear head. That said, I don't know what I'd do with one,' she said, stood drinking vodka and orange at the kitchen counter. He noted that his mother had dressed a little more conservatively for her drive.

'Loosening boundaries certainly does run the danger of crossing boundaries, doesn't it?' she asked.

'Don't worry about it,' Lee dismissed. That helped, she supposed – not that she could simply not worry about anything once she started.

She was wearing something more expected for an evening drink, which made him wonder if she had drove home from some bar under the influence. She wore a dark red silk blouse, which showed off her cleavage like she hadn't done in years.

Her strong hips and hid beneath a black suede skirt, which cut off at mid-thigh, showing just enough leg to flirt before disappearing snugly again into her knee-high black leather boots. She was definitely dressed to flirt.

'Did you go for a drink?'

'While driving? Settled for bringing home a bottle,' she said with a weary smile. 'Want one?'

She showed off the 70cl bottle like it was a trophy, a quarter already gone. Lee accepted and asked for a measure of juice to go with his too. When his mother turned around to get a glass and to pour his drink at the counter, her instinctively floated in behind her and hugged her close, linking his arms around the very tops of her shoulders.

It felt like heaven to Stevie, who thought a lot about touching, and kissing, and hugging, and cuddling - and all other acts of affection that she missed and/or couldn't get enough of.

She breathed softly, leaning her head up against the side of his, and then leaned away. Lee reached in to kiss her cheek. A little laugh escaped her mouth. It sounded grateful. Then he kissed her neck – just a little peck. Stevie sighed.

What was he doing? In reflection of last night it wasn't completely out of character that he would hug and kiss her, although the way he held her, and where he kissed her, was not something she was used to.

Stevie could easily get used to it though. And if he really wanted to cuddle and kiss his mum...

Oh but don't read too much into it. They weren't like other families. They were just a little unconventional. Still, no harm. There could be no harm in such physical affection.

'Let me turn around a sec,' she said closely and quietly. He let go. A moment later and she was hugging him tight to her breast, rubbing his back with one hand, the soft, shorn hair at the back of his head with the other.

They stood there for moment upon moment, sighing close and hot into each other's ears, cheek to cheek. Still no words came, no matter how necessary they seemed. Even this embrace somehow needed to be justified, and because it had elusively gone a little beyond the affection so expected.

Stevie kissed her son on the cheek. He kissed hers back. She pulled his face away, her hands on his cheeks now and directing his eyes towards hers. She kissed him directly on the lips, once, twice...

'You do quite well as the man of the house, you know,' Stevie complimented.

And then, "it's a shame", she wanted to say, but didn't. Where was the shame? Her mouth, slightly open in anticipation, her eyes reading his lips, Stevie's expression beckoned another kiss.

Lee reached in to kiss her mutually as she leaned into him with those parted, seemingly wanton lips. That kiss too was clearly unmotherly. It was also unbecoming of a son, and yet it felt so good. But it went no further. Stevie smiled and hummed her appreciation, then handed her son his drink.

'Moving on,' she said, but it was not the beginning of anything new. She said nothing at all in fact. If it was Lee's cue to think of something to say, then he missed it too. She was still breathing a little heavily when she started to feel his eyes penetrating her.

Trying to say the things she felt was already verging on the impossible. Being kissed like that on top of it, with the thought of what could come of it, left her frozen for any thought.

As he drank, his gaze still and deliberate, she began to feel that familiar warmth intensifying from within her abdomen. Regardless of why she shouldn't have felt that with her own son, there was no denying that he had that effect on her. He did and he knew it, and so maybe it was deliberate now, just like all of the things he had said earlier.

'You should be out kissing girls half my age,' Stevie reasoned, though it justified nothing. She wasn't even sure what she was trying to say. 'Not stuck at home with your mum...'

'I love my mum,' Lee declared with an air of "so the fuck what?"

'Awww,' she cooed quietly, smiling broadly. 'Well okay then, more kisses for me,' she happily supposed. And that palpable energy returned, the invisible elephant in the room that stood between them.

Offering herself in the vaguest, most secretive way, Stevie leaned back into the counter's edge and simply stared back at him with a smile that questioned his.

To Lee it was more than a hint. It was an invitation. More kisses for mum indeed. He made his move as deliberately slowly as possible, putting down his glass beside her and closing in the distance.

It seemed that the premise of him being her son had dropped away for a moment, because they were not seeing each other that way. Stevie licked her lips and put down her own empty glass, noting how his hands came up to her waist and slipped around to the middle of her back.

They were suddenly embraced in a gentle cuddle, again breathing into each other, and as tightly as she felt her breasts pressed against his muscular chest, she could feel very obviously another muscle that she had seen plenty of recently, pressed against her abdomen.

'Go on, give your mum another kiss,' she whispered innocently into his ear. She had done so specifically to hear herself say them, to remind them both of what she was.

Nothing came!

Nothing but his lips...

And again their lips were wrestling softly, passing back and forth the affection they felt for each other. It lasted too long to be anything other than motherly, but maybe it wasn't as sexually suggestive as it felt to her.

Then again maybe it was and the both of them were deliberately blurring the line, unable to do anything else. 'That's nice,' she whispered as their hands began to venture back and forth.

And if that didn't tell him she was open to him, while internally what sober thoughts became confused and hazy, leaning further backward over the counter to press her abdomen firmly into the tent-pole his growing arousal must have; followed by the breathy shudder that escaped her.

1-2-3 - Lee planted those firm kisses on her lips, moist and soft and with enough suction to tempt her into more. The urge telegraphed and she leaned forward, breathing into his mouth before returning three of her own - tender and loving.

A soft shudder of a breath escaped her. 'I don't think,' she struggled to say and fell silent again. 'I don't think I meant quite like that.

Stevie began to giggle. 'God, that was a bit inappropriate actually.' And she was saying it in disbelief of the fact that not only had it happened, but that it was incredibly good and left her wanting more of it.

Lee leaned back to study his mother's face. Her eyes were glazed. She looked halfway to bewildered. Her bosom heaved with her deepening breaths. Against all odds, she composed herself swiftly, throwing him a wink, before turning around to refill their drinks.

Lee was now incredibly hard. Inadvertently, as he reached in behind her to rub her shoulders, waiting for her to finish pouring, he brushed hard up against her and quickly pulled away.

Whatever possessed her to, if it was not for her self-control now slipping hopelessly between her fingers, Stevie turned and deliberately eyed his bulging crotch and then bit her lip.

'Drink this,' she said, handing back his glass, and immediately began to down hers in a quick succession of gulps. 'Now go and take care of that thing,' she said, eyeing that bulge deliberately, 'and I'll try not to walk in on you...'

7

'Please God, give me a glimmer of who he was before things got this way!'

If there was a simple prayer that could go answered bypassing the lightning bolt of judgement, then Stevie could have used it now. Worked up and frustrated as she was, it scared her to lose sight of Lee, the son and not the adult. This had all happened so suddenly that she was lost inside herself.

And either God had answered, or Lee had seen and knew too well what was going through her mind – though she hadn't said those words, only thought them – he somehow pulled himself back from the heat of the moment and as always, honoured his mother.

'You want me to take a photo this time so you don't have to stare?' he teased almost arrogantly, but she let that part slide.

Stevie blushed at his words. 'You can be a cheeky bastard sometimes,' she began to giggle again. Honestly though, it was just about the best, and least inappropriate thing that he could have said.

'Actually I'm good,' he resolved, and yet still retreated from the kitchen. 'But I'll be back upstairs anyway, in case you need anything.'

'Then I'll drop in to say goodnight in a bit,' she concluded. It didn't sound like a promise or a warning. Neither would have believed that what just happened had actually happened, the way they somehow managed to switch back on to family mode.

For now she had been left with a lot to think about.

To be continued...

PanzerFeck
PanzerFeck
1,543 Followers
12