A Lifetime Kink Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again he could only nod, his body set afire with thrumming nerves, as he watched his mother shift down the bed on her hands and knees. 'One last thing,' she thought, and, 'here goes nothing,' before slipping out of her shorts, revealing herself completely to him.

And then she straddled his legs, leaned forward until her breasts pressed down onto his thighs, her naked rear up in the air like a cat ready to pounce.

Stevie swallowed her pride, her heart, her everything. For all that had happened, and for their game of escalation, now there would be no going back. Even though she had justified that sex was just sex, and all the rest, she was now drooling to have her son in her mouth – to initiate oral sex.

She leaned forward, somehow maintaining eye contact with Lee, from over his pulsating beacon. And coming closer, closer, until she hovered above him...

'Oh god,' she gasped and guided him into her mouth.

Tongue and lips working over the head, her senses were besieged by the smell, touch, and taste of him. So sweet and young, so silky and warm – she closed her eyes and wrapped her hands around him.

Never in his life! Never in a million years!

From the very first moment, Lee was trembling on the edge. 'Ohhh god, I love you, that feels, oh my fucking god,' came the garbled words, all strung out on the duration of a single breath.

His naked mother was now easily taking four thick inches into her mouth. Her tongue lashed him, tasted him, felt as smooth and slippery as wanton pussy, and she sucked her son's big hard cock like she'd been doing it all her life.

But all her life her sex life had been a series of stops and starts, marred by tragedy, and by the fear that what she loved was so wrong. Now as she opened her eyes to adore him again, she saw the man she loved, the man she made, the man of her dreams...

"Pop!" came the loud wet sound of her lips slipping from the tip of his now soaked cock. She just didn't know whether she wanted to see him erupt like a geyser, or to drink from the fountain of youth.

Wicked eyes lively with lust she panted and licked the sweet-salty white bead growing from the reddened tip. With a quivering breath she asked, 'can I keep going?'

Desperate and breathless, and dying for release, her son nodded frantically.

6

'Can I keep going?'

Jesus fucking Christ, couldn't she just?!

The moment he groaned his tortured affirmation, there was no stopping her. Stevie sloppily sucked her son's rigid cock so long and hard, from tip to base and back again, that she might even have taken him into the next life.

Sensing he was close it was all or nothing. Either she brought him off now or he might overshoot the mark. Then like any other virile young lad, he'd be raging hard and with nowhere left to go – nowhere left to go but all the way, which she wasn't sure this was the right time for!

Stevie went for gold, grabbing her son's slippery wet cock with both hands, and bore down on him with such incredible suction that his testicles tightened up. And up and down, up and down, taking the plunge on his burning rod, she sucked furiously; her hair dancing up and down around her ears.

Eye-contact! Hers met with his, narrowing as she hummed her approval, as Lee braced himself for the wrecking-ball of an orgasm to come. Heavy and rapid, the whooshing sounds of his laboured breaths filled the room, faster and faster.

He announced himself. 'Oh fuck!' Bucking his hips upward, and just as the first spurt coated Stevie's tongue, thick and creamy, a helpless groan spilled out of her son's mouth.

Stevie swallowed and pulled off with another pop, and continual white ropes of his spunk spilled each way. Her slippery come-coated hands still working up and down, rope after rope exploded forth before the last came like frothy champagne head after the cork had been popped.

7

There was an impenetrable silence in the moments following. Pleased to say the least she had a look of amazement on her face as the gravity of what they had done tugged down at the burning muscles in her thighs and hips.

His taste still fresh on her taste-buds there were no words for the fire she felt between her legs. But what could she say now? What would he say next? Lee was temporarily unavailable, swept away into orgasmic catatonia.

'I'll just get you a damp towel,' she said, back to her helpful, motherly tone, though not lacking in humour. To the bathroom she took her walk of shame, naked and spattered with so much spunk.

Reeling inside Stevie washed herself off first, warm soapy water soon circling the drain. And then back to her son's bedroom she was patting him down with a warm, damp bath-towel, as Lee gazed up at her with grinning eyes; a hand over his mouth because no words said it better than what else might come.

The towel dropped to the laminate wood floor, folded but not yet discarded. And instinctively she crawled over to her last lying position beside him, one arm draped across his chest, her fingertips tickling his skin.

'So, now that's happened...'

No vocal response, Lee's lips met hers once again, and they resumed their kissing, carried away once more, until Stevie found herself pulled underneath him. He was getting hard again already and there seemed no place else left to go, but...

'I think maybe I should go to bed now,' she said hesitantly, despite melting all too easily into her son's kisses. And the feel of his naked body bearing down on hers was heavenly, beyond arousing.

Their bodies moulded perfectly together. Despite her reluctance to go further so soon, her thighs widened to accept him without physical protest to mark her words. And solely because she wanted his body as close to hers as possible, she invited him in closer and wrapped her thighs around his hips and her arms around his back.

'I should really go to bed now,' she insisted, sleepily smiling. Meanwhile the dangerous excitement of feeling him growing hard, the tip of his cock swelling before the threshold of her forbidden sex, it covertly brought her the desire to see what he would do.

'Okay,' Lee agreed reluctantly, shifting his knees up so that he could reverse up into a kneeling position, but that only caused his mother to brace her knees tighter around his hips. For a moment they just looked at each other, a hint of awkwardness beneath a hundred layers of sexual innuendo and connotation. 'Are you going to let me up?' he asked.

She didn't want to. 'Feels like you're already up,' Stevie hinted, wiggling her hips, and causing her burning pussy to rub against the tip of his cock. She giggled, slave to the surreal and to her own disbelief of it, before offering her son a wink.

'You're the one that wanted to go to bed,' Lee reminded her, prodding up against his mother's pussy, and she was so warm and wet that he might even accidentally slip in. At least just the tip...

'I'm just taking it all in right now,' Stevie said, rather ironically. And she was about to lose her shit because she really could feel the head of his cock swimming at the entrance to the canal that once birthed him over two decades ago.

Now against all odds it had come to this!

He was still growing hard and straightening up rigid and they were both pressed so close that they were breathing from each other. And it could have been his mother's imagination, but likely not. He might really have been sliding into her so slowly, little by little, that she could feel him but not so obviously enough to protest aloud.

And again she didn't want to!

'What?' he asked.

'Okay, one more kiss and then bed,' Stevie relented, listening to her body as it pleaded for his in its entirety. Lee shifted on his knees again, bearing down on her, lips puckered. And this time there was no denying...

Her son's hard cock slid inside her, causing her to brace – herself and him, his body and his invading cock. Involuntarily she began to spasm and to mould around him. Now there would be no denying what was happening, but as their lips met and instantly parted to engage and to love back and forth, neither wanted to break the kiss to speak of it.

He slid in another inch, his mother's legs now releasing him so that he could take control of what was happening, but there he stayed, perfectly still as their kissing deepened and became sexual again.

This time it was Lee who broke off the kiss, not his mother. Now Stevie was resigned to the fact that, whether they would acknowledge it aloud or not, they had done almost everything in committing that dirty little word – incest!

Stealthily he eased out as though maybe it hadn't happened at all, though he wanted to fuck her senseless. He sensed that maybe she didn't want to go all the way at this moment, that it might prove too much if she wasn't prepared for the aftermath.

And was he prepared? Would he know how to continue to be her son, come the following morning, if he still could be? 'Yeah I'd better let you go for now,' he agreed in the end, planting one last kiss on her lips. Against her own will now she agreed with him, and her own former resolution.

'That was a good movie,' Stevie said, playing innocent. 'We should do that again!'

An 'mm-hmm' was all he could manage then.

Picking up her camisole and underwear, she bundled them up and seemed set to leave. Then bending over, right in front of her son, she gave him a birds-eye view of her bald, glistening love nest, as she stooped to pick up the damp towel.

When she turned around he made no attempt to hide the fact that he had seen everything. In fact his eyes were still rooted to the spot, causing her to smirk. Again she bent over, watching his eyes become fixated on her bare breasts, and kissed him back.

'Don't stay up too long,' she delivered her double-entendre, right on target, and dropped the towel in his lap. It took more willpower for her to walk to her own bedroom in that moment than it might have taken her to keep her secret from him all these years.

But it wasn't long before she would drift off to sleep, physically and emotionally shattered. Lee, on the other hand, would be "up" quite a while longer.

To be continued...

12